Family is Everything! (D.Y.L...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

It all started when a young 10-year-old, (Y/N) Oosuki, was a little brother to Masato Oosuki. Their mother, M... More

Chapter 1: An Online Isekai?!
Chapter 2: Family Conflict
Chapter 3: Kingdom of Mommalia
Chapter 4: Recruiting Members!
Chapter 5: Going on a Quest!
Chapter 6: To the Maman Village!
Chapter 7: Empress of Night!
Chapter 8: Back to School!
Chapter 9: Mom at School!
Chapter 10: Cooking Classes!
Chapter 11: Pool and Running Games!
Chapter 12: A School Festival!
Chapter 13: Make Things Right!
Chapter 14: The Dungeon Tower!
Chapter 15: The Egg Hatches!
Chapter 16: Mysterious Assassinations and (Y/N)'s Diary...
Chapter 17: Returning the Bonds!
Final Chapter: Stopping the Wish!

BIO

5.3K 72 20
By CrazyPlatinum1899

(A/N: Play the music...for the SAD Feels!! Also, this will be a REUPLOADED book because I have deleted the one in 2020. The old book had a few chapters and was only in two episodes. I didn't really finish it back then, so I'll continue this either way.)

Name: (Y/N) Oosuki

Age: 10

Height: 4'11.ft

Looks:

(A/N: Yeah, this is going to be your looks.)

Party Members:

Mamako Oosuki

Masato Oosuki

Wise (Username) /Genya (Real Life Name)

Porta (Username)/Moeko Hotta (Real Name)

Medhi (Username)/Airi (Real Name)

Kokkoro (Username)/Kokkoro Natsume (Real Name)

(A/N: Yeah, Kokkoro from Princess Connect will be added in this story as (Y/N)'s personal devoted member once she is recruited.)

Power: Stand Arrow!

(A/N: Yup, that's right. You'll be getting the Stand Arrow and wielding the Stands in the Jojo franchise. However, it's going to be a Give and Take ability which means that you'll have to switch out to different Stands in the Jojo franchise. Also, the Stands in this book are going to be my personal likenings. My apologies if your favorite Stand isn't here in this book or if I haven't read the other full parts of Steel Ball Run and Jojolion because I'm an Anime watcher.)

(A/N: This idea was from an author named, Super761, and his book was called "Chained To My Fate: Highschool DxD X Male Reader" there's a lot of Jojo stuff in that book.)

...

(A/N: Alright, stay tuned for the 1st chapter! Also, there won't be a romance for (Y/N) since he is 10, obviously.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 398 22
Akira Fudo x OC Kenji Masako, childhood friend of Akira Fudo and Ryo Asuka. She knew the boys since she was a little girl, maybe around since she was...
1.5K 68 7
August Masayoshi is an American Japanese boy with Latino heritage. For 18 years he has lived in alone with his mother far away from civilization for...
149K 5.1K 27
Well you are the sister of Kageyama. Ironic right? Well you go to Aobajōsai because your parents are divorced by you still kept in contact with your...
7.5K 125 13
( Diaboilk Lovers x Male Oc ) This is a story about five adopted brothers who has a miserable in they're childhood always treated badly and never be...