Falling Apart || KTH โœ“

By purplelovetae30

They were falling apart... Falling apart from each other. Falling apart from their love for each other. Can K... More

๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-1: ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-2: ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-3: ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-4: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-5: ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-7: ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-8: ๐‹๐ข๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-9: ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-10: ๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-11: ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-12: ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ž?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-13: ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-14: ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-15: ๐‹๐ž๐š๐โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-16: ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-17: ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-18: ๐“๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-19: ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐คโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-20: ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-21: ๐…๐ข๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-22: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-23: ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-24: ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-25: ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-26: ๐„๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-27: ๐…๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-28: ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-29: ๐’๐ž๐ž๐งโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-30: ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-31: ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ!

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-6: ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

1.1K 52 66
By purplelovetae30

"Did you took rest well? Need anything?" Misoo asked as Taehyung, Y/n, Jungkook and Minyoung approached her in the sitting area outside the main house where she preparing for the barbeque night.

"No noona. We don't need anything and yes we had a good rest. Now tell us how can we help you?" Taehyung said smiling towards his noona.

"I am almost done in everything. So, there is nothing much to do. Why don't you all look around the orphanage? It had changed a lot since you all left it years ago.

"Sure noona! It would be great to recall and relive those memories." Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

"Ok then go now. Once you all come back, I will introduce you to my husband and kids." Misoo said smiling as the youngers smiled and went to take a look of the place they used to call home which gave them so many memories to cherish.

❦︎

Omg! Look at that! It's the same area where we used to stargaze at night!" Minyoung shouted as soon as her eyes and mind caught the place where the four friends used to stargaze at night during their teenage years.

"Indeed! We used to lay down on the grass and stargaze together. Oh! the peace and calmness we felt." Jungkook said. His eyes getting emotional at the thought of those amazing days.

"Stargazing was one of our everyday activities that we used to do together." Y/n spoke smiling softly recalling those beautiful past days.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤...

𝐴 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑥𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚.

"Stargazing always makes me so happy and peaceful." Y/n said. Her eyes fixed on the sky.

"Indeed. The best time of the day. It just amazes me that how vast and limitless the sky can be." Taehyung said smiling.

"Stargazing is fun but what makes it perfect is that we four friends looking at the sky and star gaze together." Y/n said smiling widely. Her eyes shining just like the stars.

"Guys? Let's promise to always stay together in thick and thin. Before anything else, we all will be friends for life!" Jungkook said as everyone smiled and repeated after him.

"𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞!"

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

❦︎

"Tae, do you remember this place?" Jungkook asked as the four of them reached what seemed like a sports room.

"Ofcourse Kook! How can I forget this place? During our teenage years we used to do sparring together. Ahh! It used to be so much fun!" Taehyung said chuckling but before he could say anything further, Jungkook threw him a pair of sparring gloves which Taehyung immedietly took and grinned.

"Are you ready Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook said with friendly smirk on his face.

"Always ready Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung said equally smirking as both the boys get into a small sparring fight reminising their old days.

"Aish these boys! Anyways, Y/n? Let's go out and find Berry? I wanna see her pups again." Minyoung said pouting with her puppy eyes on display making her best friend chuckle.

"Ok ok! Let's go!" Y/n said smiling.

𝐵𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.

"Oh hey Minyoung! Hey Y/n!" Liya said smiling. Minyoung returned the smile whereas Y/n gulped while forcing a smile.

"Hey Liya! Nice meeting you. How have you been?" Minyoung asked smiling at her old housemate.

"Oh I am very fine. How are you both doing? Are you guys still single or married already?" Liya asked wiggling her eyebrows making Minyoung chuckle.

"Actually we both are married." Minyoung said.

"Oh really? You did not invited me for the weddings?" Liya whined.

"Well, we did not had your contact. But we are really sorry for not being able to invite you though." Minyoung said smiling.

"Ahh! It's ok guys! I am happy for both of you. Anyways, I gotta go now to find my other friends." Liya said biding bye to the other females.

𝐴𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝐿𝑖𝑦𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑌/𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔.

"Hey? You alright?" Minyoung asked.

"Yes yes. No worries. Let's go and find Tae and Jungkook. We have to meet Misoo unnie's family as well." Y/n said trying to change the topic.

"Yeah sure but I wanted to meet Berry!!" Minyoung whined.

"Min! Let's first go and see Misoo unnie. Maybe Berry, Duke and their puppies are also there. Unnie told me that her kids loves the puppies so maybe we can them there?" Y/n said to her whining best friend.

"Alright! Let's go." Minyoung said pouting which made Y/n smile at her best friend.

❦︎

"Where were you both? We thought you both will arriver here sooner than us." Jungkook said as soon as both Y/n and Minyoung reached the area where the barbeque night was about to begin.

"We were caught up with someone. But anyways, have you met Misoo unnie's family? I am so excited to meet them!" Minyoung said excitedly.

"Baby, are you alright?" Taehyung asked his wife who looked a little tensed.

"Yes Tae. I am fine. Let's go and meet Misoo unnie's family." Y/n said interwining her fingers along with her husband's.

"Sure." Taehyung said smiling softly while tightening his hold on his wife's hand softly.

❦︎

"Hey! You all have arrived? Come on! I will introduce you to my husband and my kids." Misoo said when she saw Taehyung, Y/n, Jungkook and Minyoung.

"Yes! Sure!" Y/n said mirroring Misoo's smile as well.

𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐵𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑝𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑠. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒.

"Here they are! So, he is my husband Jung Hoseok. And Hoseok these are my special guests about whom I have been telling you." Misoo introduced the four young adults to her husband Jung Hoseok who would be in his early thirties.

"Hello! Nice to meet you all." Hoseok said smiling brightly.

"They are Taehyung, Y/n, Jungkook and Minyoung. Taehyung is married to Y/n and Jungkook to Minyoung. They were one of the very few kids I bought in the orphanage when the orphanage was just started." Misoo said smiling.

"Hello Mr.Jung! Nice to meet you as well." Taehyung said as the four bowed towards Hoseok earning a smile from the friendly man.

"And here my little cubs. My son Hwan and my daughter Jae." Misoo said as the kids cutely bowed towards the four.

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑑𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑜, 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 15 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠, 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑥.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑜, 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚, ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑏 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑦𝑎 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘.

𝐿𝑖𝑦𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑌/𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡. 𝐻𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

"The night is going to be really long today. What if Liya actually does the thing she told me in the past that she will do?" Y/n said to herself. Her heart beating fast as some negative thoughts came to her mind not making her situation any better.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"𝐓𝐚𝐞!! 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐞? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲." Y/n said sobbing.

"Don't worry Y/n. I am sure he must be alright." Jungkook said trying to call Taehyung.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭:

𝐘/𝐧: 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤: 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

𝐀𝐧𝐚: 𝐇𝐢𝐢 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭? 。◕‿◕。

𝐁𝐭𝐰, 𝐈𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞.

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 <( ̄︶ ̄)>

𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠?

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

🅛︎🅞︎🅥︎🅔︎ Ⓨ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎ 🅐︎🅛︎🅛︎ Ⓛ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓢ︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 42K 45
"Rule number one: Don't fall in love. Rule number two: Under no circumstances will you ever break Rule number one." -Kim Taehyung His career is eve...
346K 24.8K 65
"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
4.2K 341 6
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung met on Valentine's Day. But not for a date. Not at all. Both beginners in the music industry met in a club as the musi...
22.3K 1.1K 30
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐Ž๐†๐Ž ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’, ๐’๐’๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๏ฟฝ...