ƬΉΣ JΛDΣ ЩΛЯЯIӨЯ | вαкυgσкαтѕ...

By ur_dads_hot_asf_

Hisui Bushida is a ball of sunshine whom strives to become a hero. But unfortunately nobody knows anything ab... More

✴ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕚 𝔹𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕒'𝕤 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠✴
✳ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕚'𝕤 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕✳
✴ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖✴
✳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1✳
✴ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2 ✴
✳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3✳
✴️ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜✴️
✳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5✳
✴ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞✴
✴ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8✴
✳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡✳

✳ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7✳

6 0 0
By ur_dads_hot_asf_

~Third Person POV~

"A QUIRK TEST?!" Everyone yelled, besides Bakugo, Todoroki, and Momo. "But what about the entrance ceremony?!" Said Uraraka. "Why waste time on those things? If you want to become heroes, why waste time on those? Plus I can run my class as I please, so if you don't like it. Get out." Aizawa said, staring at everyone. "Okay let's begin. We're going to be doing the following tests, which consist of soft-ball throwing, the standing long jump, the 50 meter dash, grip strength, side to side stepping, upper body training, and seated toe touch. You've done these tests in junior high but without quirks I assume." Aizawa said, as everyone nodded their heads yes. 

"Okay then let's begin. Hisui Bushida, come up here, since you landed first in the practical." Aizawa said and Hisui nodded happily and went up there. She soon heard whispers amongst some people. "Did she really get 1st place? She seemed like a pretty fragile girl to me, but cute." Said someone with yelled hair and a black lightning bolt, in his hair. Hisui overheard him but kept her composure, and walked to the circle. Aizawa handed her the ball and asked her. 

"How far was your throw in junior high?" He said. Hisui thought for a second and said, "About 83 meters, Aizawa sensei!" She said proudly. Everyone looked at her in shock. 'Okay hurry up, use your quirk. Do whatever you want, just don't leave the circle, kid." Aizawa said as he backed away and held the device in his hands. "Okie dokie!" She saluted Aizawa. She soon went to focus on the test, her face became all serious and a dark aura was around her, sending chills down her peer's spines. 

Hisui then moved back, extending her arm back, sending the ball flying far upwards. 

"ORAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Everyone looked up as the ball went flying upwards, seeming to never land on ground ever again. Hisui looked at Aizawa as he showed the screen to everyone. "INFINITY?!" Everyone yelled, besides Todoroki. "Heh!" Hisui said giggling, she was embarrassed of how they'll think of her strength. "THAT'S COOL!!" A girl with pink skin said. "That looks like so much fun!" She said, as Hisui felt a dark aura behind her, which was none other than Aizawa.

 "Fun you say? Well in 3 years here, you're all hoping to become heroes." he then looked up towards everyone, as they were all eyes open. "Now whoever comes in last place, will be expelled." Aizawa said, as he continued," Now your fate lies on your hands. Welcome, this is the U.A Hero Course!" And with that everyone was fired up hearing that. 'He's lying... knowing Shouta he's doing this to motivate them.' Hisui thought as she made her way back to her classmates.

~Hisui's POV~

Next test was the 50 meter dash, the first group was glasses and a girl with a frog quirk? But the glasses were too quirky, he made it in 3.04 seconds, not bad to be honest. Next was Ochaco and a boy with a very long tail, who seemed strong, they both made it around the same time, which was 7.00 something seconds, not bad either too. 'They could use more stamina, I'll be sure to tell uncle Shouta about this later.' I thought, as I kept observing my classmates. Next was a guy with a laser? And a girl with pink skin. 'COOL... She looked awesome! I have become friends with her!' I happily thinking, about me and her becoming best friends. 'The kid with the laser probably won't make it far... he seems confident, but doesn't know the after effects of his laser?' I thought as I looked closely as I ran, but the boy stopped mid way and fell. 

'Weird...' I thought as I looked at him closely. "Alright next group! Bakugo, Bushida, and Midoriya!" I was snapped out of my thoughts and went into my position. Izuku stood next to me and looked nervous, while Kacchan stood with confidence. I looked back at Izuku and grabbed his shoulder, switching my emotions with him. He looked over to me happily,"You didn't have to Hicchan." he whispered, so I assumed Kacchan wasn't supposed to hear. "Ready? And BEGIN!" the robot yelled as I sprinted and made it first. "1.4 seconds!" I heard the machine yell. I then smiled happily knowing I beat my own record. I turned to look behind me and see behind me Kacchan and Izuku. "4.13 second!" Yelled the robot as Kacchan passed through the finish line. And finally Izuku came,"7.02 seconds!" The robot yelled, as I made my way to Izuku. 

"You did better then junior high Izu!" I said proudly trying to set his mind at ease. He looked up to me and looked like he was about to cry. "I can't do it Hicchan, my quirk can't regulate.." He said, trying to catch his breath,"Remember Izuku, believe in yourself. But use your own strength for now, instead of using your quirk, until the softball throws one okay? And attempt to use your quirk on one part of your body." I said, smiling at him. "Okay! I will do my best Hicchan!" He told me happily as he made his way to his friends, 'I'm glad he's made friends of his own... I wonder if he'll ever remember me, when he goes with them.' I thought sadly at the fact, maybe one day he'll forget about me. I still kept my smile as I left to go to another test.

Now we're doing grip strength, 'Man I hope I don't break it...' I thought while sweat dropping. I gripped it hard and ended up breaking it, without a sweat. "Dammit." I said under my breath, as I looked around hoping no one saw. I soon made my way to my uncle as I hid my grip test hoping no one saw. I went up to him as he saw me walking towards him. "Finished?" he asked me. I nodded yes while looking down embarrassed. "So show me then kid, I don't have all day." He told me as I showed him my test results. I looked up at him and saw his eyes widened. "Never saw someone break the grip test, since All Might's ages." Aizawa said, recording my test result. 

'Come to think of it, I haven't even looked at my score..' I thought as I turned over the broken gripper, and saw the numbers. 'HOLY SHI- 689 kgs?!' I was surprised to see my score. 'I did get stronger, and beat my own score too!' I thought happily, as I went to the trash can and was about to throw it away when I bumped into someone and was falling down. Until I felt someone grab me by arm, making sure I didn't fall. "Eh?" I looked up to see none other than Kacchan. "Watch where you're going sunshine, next time I won't be so nice, by catching you." He told me, as I saw his eyes look down towards my grip. 

His eyes widened,"What the-" He said, as I balanced myself, and threw away the grip strength. "I uhm... dropped it?" I said averting my eyes away from him. His eyes were still in shock. "Erm- Kacchan?" I called him. He soon snapped out of his gaze facing me, and walked away. I saw the back of his neck turn red. 'I think he is sick.' I thought as I made my way to the last part of the test, but I already did it.

After everyone finished, it was Izuku's turn to throw the ball. Shouta called him to come up. 'I know Izuku will do well, I believe in him!' I thought to myself as I overheard someone call Izuku's name. "Midoriya isn't doing very well..." I look in front of me to see glasses talking. "Well obvious idiot. He's quirkless freak!" I averted my eyes to Kacchan. I walked over to him grabbing his and glasses shoulder, looking them dead in the eye. "Watch what you both say next time. Because the next time, I won't let you both off the hook.." 

I felt them both shiver in fear, and I patted their backs, so they wouldn't look so anxious, and left to move to the opposite side of them.

~Third Person POV~

'At this rate.. I'll have the lowest score here...' Izuku thought as he made his way inside the circle. 'I've come so far though, I can't let this opportunity go to waste. Mom... All Might... and Hicchan had stayed by my side believing in me! I CAN DO IT!' Izuku thought, as his arm lit up and was getting ready to throw. Hisui saw this and was getting worried, she soon saw her uncle starting to activate his quirk. 'I knew he'd interfere with Izuku's test...' Hisui thought as she tried to hold the urge to sock her uncle. "46 meter!" Yelled the small machine, as Izuku looked confused on what had happened.

 "Huh... I swear I tried using it..." Izuku whispered to himself. "I "erased" your quirk.." Everyone turned to look at Aizawa. "Your body isn't able to sustain such quirk. Your body breaks every bone, depending on which part it uses." Aizawa said, pulling Izuku with his capturing weapon. "No.. it's nothing like that I swe-" "Do you really think you can become a hero like th-" Aizawa was cut off by someone throwing something his way. "Whoops.... Sorry. My hand slipped, I apologize sensei, but I'll go get my shoe real quick." Hisui then walked over death glaring at her uncle. 

She then went up to her uncle grabbing his shoulder, squeezing it, leaving it a warning. She went on her tippy toes and whispered to his ear. "Stop scaring him. Before I find something that'll scare you Shouta.." And with that she grabbed her shoe, and left, letting them continue. Meanwhile, Aizawa let go of Izuku, deactivating his quirk, allowing him to continue. "Hurry up, I gave you your quirk back." And with that Aizawa went back to his spot. Everyone then looked over to Hisui, as she put her shoe back on. Suddenly Lida came up to her,"You!" Hisui looked up, and stood up after she finished tying her shoe. "Yes? How can I help you?" Hisui asked, tilting her head slightly. 

"You can not disr-" He was interrupted. "Listen glasses... If you're here to lecture me, it won't work. So leave me be or else... It's not a threat, it's a warning for your information, so please do not lecture me. He is my uncle, so he should know by now how I'll act when he messes with the people I care about." And with that Hisui left him in shock. Sooner or later Izuku was positioning himself, ready to throw the ball. He soon began to mutter to himself, as he took a step back, threw his arm back, and was about to throw the ball. 'I still have a chance, it's not over yet! No matter what! NOT YET!' Izuku thought, as only a finger lit up.

 "NOW! SMAASSHHHH!" Izuku yelled as wind blew some people back, including Hisui as she fell back into someone. She was too busy seeing Izuku, to thank the person that caught her. She got her balance, and stood up walking a bit closer to the front. "Sensei!" Izuku yelled. He had tears in his eyes. "I.. I can still move." He said. Aizawa looked at him in shock. "This Kid..." He said as he showed everyone his score, which was higher than Bakugo's. 705.3 meters.

Hisui was proud of her best friend. "NICE J-" Hisui was interrupted by Uraraka. "WOOOO! Now that's a hero-like record if I ever saw one!" She said, Izuku turned to Uraraka and smiled towards her, as Hisui was left there, in shock. 'He will forget about me...' Hisui thought as she looked down and frowned. She was soon interrupted by someone yelling. "DEKU!!! Explain yourself!!" Bakugo blasted himself to him, but soon Hisui got in his way, and stopped the capturing weapon from reaching Bakugo. 

"Calm down Kacchan... please." Hisui said she looked at home with sad eyes, but she was still smiling at him. 'Why... just why does she need to interfere with everything!' Bakugo thought, as he just nodded and walked away from her. 'How... just how did a pebble become this... he was just an extra in my path!' Bakugo thought, as he went behind everyone. Hisui stood there for a second, then let go of her uncle's capturing weapon. She turned to her uncle, nodded her head and smiled towards him. She soon made her way back towards the rest of her classmates, and stood there.

After everything happened, Aizawa gathered everyone so they could know their test scores. "Alright these are the results. I ranked you all from highest to lowest." He said, everyone looked up at the projection and looked for their name. '1st place: Hisui Bushida...' Hisui thought. She then looked up towards the sky. 'I hope mom and dad are proud of me...' She thought as she smiled towards the sky then looked down at her feet. "Also I was lying about the expulsion part." Aizawa said, looking at everyone. Some students stood still in shock," That was a rational deception meant to bring out the best in all of you!" Aizawa said with a creepy smile. "WHHHAAAAAAAAA" Uraraka, Lida, and Izuku yelled out. 

"Well of course it was a lie... it didn't take much to figure that out." Momo said. "Also after you're all done changing, go back to class and the curriculum. That's it class dismissed." Everyone was about to leave, but Aizawa spoke up again. "Also Midoriya go get your finger fixed up by recovery girl, and also tomorrow's trials ain't going to be easy. Goodbye." And with that he left. Hisui then walked over to Izuku. "Here I'll heal you Izuku." Hisui said, smiling towards him, taking his hand and healing his finger. "There, let's go change back into our uniforms. 

"Okay!" Izuku said walking off to meet up with both Lida and Uraraka. 'I am being left behind..' Hisui thought as someone bumped into her shoulder. "Eh-" She said as she saw ash blond hair. "Kacchan?" Hisui spoke out. Bakugo looked over his shoulder,"Come on sunshine, we got to change out of this stupid shit!" He said as he began walking. Hisui smiled and caught up to him.

After they finished changing they all started walking home, including Hisui, since she didn't want to wait for her uncle until 8 p.m. She was walking out the doors of U.A, with Izuku, as they talked about his quirk, quietly. "I have to catch up with Hicchan. So I can start controlling this quirk better." Hisui looked towards him. "But you're doing better Izuku! You put part of your quirk in one area of your body! And y-" "MIDORIYA!!" Someone interrupted Hisui. The duo both turned around and saw the person who yelled at Izuku out. "How's your finger? Did recovery girl heal it for you?" Lida asked him. "Actually she didn't heal me, Hicchan did!" Izuku said proudly. "Hicchan? May I ask who's that?" Lida asked him. "Oh! I call her Hicchan, but her name is Hisui Bushida! She is here with us." He said pointing out towards Hisui. She waved at him. "Hello! Hisui Bushida here, but you can call me Hisui erm-"

''Tenya Lida! Nice to meet you, Hisui-san!" Lida said, as Hisui smiled. "It's nice to mee-" "HEYY YOU TWOO!!!" All three of them turned to look at who was yelling. 'Oh it's Ochaco!' Hisui thought, as she smiled at the girl. "Are you guys headed to the train station?" She asked them. "Oh we we-" Hisui was interrupted. "Ah, infinity girl!" lida said. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka! And you're Tenya Lida, I know Hisui-chan of course, and um... Deku right!" She said, as both Hisui and Izuku froze. "Well my name isn't Deku.. it's just a nickname Kacchan called me. My name is actually Izuku Midoriya!" Izuku said. "Ohhh! But I kinda like the name though. Deku just screams "Do your best!!", ya know." Ochaco said. Hisui smiled at her encouragement. "Deku's fine!!" Izuku screamed out while blushing, Hisui couldn't help but giggle at her best friend. "Okay, let us head to the train station!" Lida said, as the three of them started walking, leaving Hisui behind. She was shocked at how they had forgotten about her. Hisui soon began to walk on her own until someone called out to her.

"Sunshine!"

——————————————————

Word Count: 2796 words  

This chapter is short sorry about that... I was bored so I decided to write some more.. but I'll be seeing y'all next week!!

Chapter Picture: Tenya Lida- My Hero Academia (Creator- Kohei Horikoshi)| Found: google

First Picture: Esdeath- Akame Ga Kill (creator- Tetsuya Tashiro)| Found: Google

Second Picture: Yor Forger & Anya Forger- SpyxFamily (Creator Tetsuya Tashiro)| Found: Google

Third Picture: Jambai Yumeko- (creator: Homura Kawamoto ) |Found: Google

Fourth Picture: Erza Scarlet- Fairytail (creator Hiro Mashima)| Found:Google

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 13.5K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
27.8K 3.8K 38
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????
39.6K 1.4K 33
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
34.1K 2.9K 11
الأدعج" قـاع الظلام " تنـتظـِركم لـيالـي قاسيه وعيـُون لاتنـّام وأيـام سوداويه فـْي أعـماق قــاع الضلام هـيا يـا رِفـاق انـتـّزعو ثـُوب النجاة ل...