Goosebumps 2: Haunted Hallowe...

By melgirl75

Grayson and Slappy are back at it again! This time Wardenclyffe, New York is their next spot to reek terror... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Special Chapter: Bestest of Friends

Character Info

896 10 0
By melgirl75

Name: Roxanne Stardust Wood

Age: 5

Species: half ventriloquist dummy, half porcelain doll

Occupation: Daughter of Slappy and Grayson Wood, Princess of the Goosebumps Monsters

Appearance: Roxanne has long, wavy, chocolate brown hair, tan skin, freckles, bright blue eyes, a gap tooth smile, painted black nails, and small dimples. She wears a black and white cat hoodie, knee high white socks, combat boots, colorful bandages on her legs, a black beanie, and round black glasses.

Personality: Roxanne is very energetic and cheerful. She is a social butterfly and loves making new friends. She loves playing pranks and cracking jokes, especially with her dad. She loves her family a lot and wants to make her dads proud. She is the little princess of the family and if anyone hurts her, punishment will be granted, so watch out.

Nicknames: Roxy (everyone), Pumpkin (Slappy), Butterfly (Grayson), Little Sociopath, Creepy/Crazed Girl

Roxanne has both her dad's powers. When she's calm, her powers are the color blue like Grayson, but when she's mad, they turn green like Slappy's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...