In The Sunset Where We Met |...

Da skuzzkii

In a world where the fans and the public have more clear the rules to survive as an idol, than the idols them... Altro

In That Sunset Where We Met.
01. Player one and player two.
02. Lili And John.
03. True Army
04. Sadness & Sorrow = Lyrics & Melody
05. Tears Will Fall.
07. Lost Stars.
08. When It Comes To You.
09. Poems Night. Chewels Of The Night.
10. Celine.
11. Love's Connection.
12. Magical.
13. Rainbow Drops.
14. Romantic Fools.
15. Beautiful Feelings.
✨Thanks✨
16. Saved Picture.
17. Two Plus Two.
(18) Dear...
(19) Dear, you.
Chapter 20: Somewhere Only We Know.
Chapter 21: In My Little Mind.
Chapter 22: Right Person Wrong Time.
23. My Old Story.
24. Dandelions.
25. Rewrite The Stars I
26. Rewrite The Stars II
(27) That Once Upon A Time...
28. Endless Farewell
29. Still With You (Finale).

06. Inadvertent.

555 26 4
Da skuzzkii

(please, read the note at the end of the chapter :) )

(and ignore if there's mistakes)

The Sunset Where We Met

Chapter 06: Inadvertent.

BAMBAM

yoo!

??

are you really texting me, JK?

i am, don't overreact too much, pls...

you can't deny that it is surprising

how have you been?

"pretty bussy" i know that, let's skip it

how are youuuuuuuuuuuu?

fine

i wanna meet up

with all of you

are you guys free?

we are going to hang out later

wanna come?

goood, what time?

09:00 pm. small bar, i'll send you the direction

great

something i should know?

actually...

probably yes...? but im not telling you

yah, Bam, what?

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME

I WON'T LET YOU SLIDE RIGHT NOW.

if i tell you you will :(((((((((((((((((

finee

just for today, i won't ask.

if it's something too bad i'll kill you

so pray

yay!

Jungkook placed his phone on his bed going up to his closet, especially to his black section because some dudes dressed in black seem to be less noticeable than in normal clothes. Either way, his closet was in major black so it was not a big deal.

He simply grabbed some loose pants, a shirt, and a hoodie of the same color, which actually weren't so "simple" if they're costing more than other people's regular clothes, but... who's gonna judge that?

It was quite hot at the moment but it would freshen up at night and he couldn't let his tattooed arms expose that much, he was sure that they were already noticeable on its own. His hands were still visible but he trusted that he had some luck with him. Also, he did hang out with the boys before and there wasn't a major problem.

It would be ok.

It was already 08:30 pm. He took a quick shower and changed into his clothes. He sent a short message to his hyungs: Just by any chance, i won't be home <3 which he hasn't received much response from and headed on his car toward the direction Bam sent him. It was early, yes, but he preferred to be early than late.

Jungkook was excited to spend time with his friends as it was a long time since they didn't, they needed to catch up. Two thousand twenty-two was being hectic... as well as the past year, and the past year, and all the others.

The good part about having experienced this living style is that he learned to get used to it. Sure, it would always be surprising to see so many people loving them, but now managing times was easier. When he doesn't have a scheduled time, days seem to have forty-eight hours instead of twenty-four.

He arrived around fifteen minutes later. A strangely cozy but not too small bar was in front of him, they never did meet there here or, at least, not with him.

"Annyenghaseyo!" he briefly bowed at the employees, until he saw a hand raised in the back of the bar.

"Here!"

It was Bam, it was only him. The bar wasn't crowded, there was nobody besides him, they use to reserve the places for their own, just to avoid possible inconvenience.

"Hey, you," he couldn't contain the small smile placed on his face, seeing his friend after a long time.

Bambam stood up and gave him a quick hug.

"The others?" He asked, sitting at his side.

"Coming."

"Didn't you bring Yugyeom?"

"Nope, but he's coming."

Jungkook nodded and looked around. The place had a more elegant vibe in the inside. Brown clean walls that shine for everyone's sight and beautiful pendant lamps hanging from the ceil.

Then he noticed that the table was a little bigger than usual.

"By the way... Who's exactly coming?"

Bambam was taken aback by the question and he noticed it instantly, the boy was pretty transparent and obvious.

"Don't look at me that way!" He frowned. "It's just us, the same old ones, and maybe..."

Maybe?

"And?" Jungkook raised his brows. "Who else? Is more people coming?"

Was it the thing that Bambam refused to tell him in their chat?

But the boy was rescued when people started to appear through the front door.

"Hello! Oh... JK? You're here?"

He smiled, bumping fists with Seokmin. Mingyu and Minhao came behind, greeting him as well.

"Yah! You were coming and you didn't text me?" Mingyu almost hit him, but he fastly dodged and laughed.

"I'm sorry! It was UN-planned, guys, I just texted Bam today."

"And why him?"

"His name appeared first."

"We're here!"

They all looked to the entrance when they heard another voice. There they were Kim Yugyeom, Jeong Jaehyun, and Cha Eun Woo appearing with smiles.

Same as usual...

But something caught Jungkook's attention, something that made his invisible bunny ears perk up.

Uh?

Was it...? Was it a female laugh?

His suspicions were confirmed when he saw a black-haired girl along with them, and another one at her side.

Were those... Twice Mina and Jihyo?

He frowned, all confused, went toward Bambam and without any shame hit his ribs.

"Ow! hitting me is overdoing," he feigned pain.

"Why are girls coming?" He whispered more dissimulated because they were closer.

"Surprise?" The guy smiled, contrary to Jungkook who was having a mini heart attack. "Relax, bro! Relax, is gonna be ok," he shook his shoulders in comfort before standing up to greet the girls.

"YOU HAVE STOLEN MY HEART, OH YEAH..."

"You should really relax, bro," Mingyu whispered close. "It's not over yet..."

Not yet? Does it mean more people are coming?

Jungkook didn't mind meeting new people, but the thing of 'girls'- especially idols- got him really nervous because of what could happen if they get caught. Even if they're only friends it could make a big problem.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Another girl appeared, her hair was long and blonde. She had a smile on her face and entered almost jumping.

"Miyeon, annyeong!"

"Why are you alone?" Jihyo made space for her to sit beside her.

"Where is--"

"They're down," the girl laughed. "Minnie lose a shoe."

Jungkook felt more and more lost every second. He usually doesn't hang out with these people but it seems like they all know each other pretty well. Luckily, he knows their names or it'd be truly uncomfortable. Maybe they talked before but it was very very briefly and because of their mutual friends.

"There she is, DID YOU FIND YOUR SHOE?!" Bambam yelled at the black hair girl who appeared with a smile.

"Yep! Hello, everyone!"

Jungkook started to think that it was time to be nice and stop being paranoid. It's been almost ten years since he debuted! Why is he acting like a teenager?!

But then... when he was starting to think that the night would be nice, he would come back home with a good meal in his stomach, and maybe a little tipsy, but knowing that he had a good time between jokes and fun with his friend, AND, even gaining new friendships in the process... JUST when he was thinking like that, the girl beside Minnie turned around with a big smile.

Oh-oh.

He is in problems...

Things weren't the most simple in his life but lately... it was calm lately. However, there were still traces of his first years as an idol following, just like...

Lalisa Manobal.

What a big deal how unknown, yet very known, person she was.

There were so many rules around her that he ended up falling into those rules too.

Two thousand sixteen was a loveable year and very well remembered because a lot of good things happened in BTS's career, in their career. And Blackpink was the new girl group that got everyone excited as well.

He wasn't the exception.

But if he knew, if he just knew, the big and enormous amount of issues that dancing to one of his favorite songs, from them, would cause then he maybe wouldn't.

It wasn't a very wise move. But they were young, and they weren't really aware of the lack of freedom they had as a boyband, they didn't think that vibing to a song had some sort of "responsibility" they had to take care of.

Less they knew that those girls didn't have any kind of freedom.

Surely, things changed. Slowly but they did. They learned how to behave in public events and, on the other side, the girls always knew how to. Now, they couldn't mess it up.

Already six years since Blackpink, the biggest kpop girl group, debuted. Six years since they, BTS, were called out by Hybe -back then Big Hit- for creating an immerse, and never-ending, crowd of shippers around the world that didn't waste time in looking for crazy theories to prove they were together. Not only shippers but also toxic, jealous, and, sometimes, dangerous antis and haters who would fight every day to show who's idol is better.

Six years since he was banned from seeing, talking, or breathing the same air as Lalisa Manobal on any other occasion that wasn't purely due to their schedule.

And now here she was, standing in front of him, making him wonder if all the efforts weren't enough.

They shouldn't meet each other, they really shouldn't and they both knew that.

Both girls smiled, walking toward the table that only had two more places, obviously for them, and it seemed like nobody else would be coming.

"Hi, guys," she started with a high cheerful voice that was trailed off as she slid her gaze through the whole table.

And her eyes met his.

Jungkook didn't dare to switch his eyes off her when she saw him. Her short and blonde hair was half raised, and some strands were falling at the sides of her bangs. Her face showed surprise, her mouth opened and closed a few times and her eyebrows were slightly raised up in bewilderment. She looked as taken aback as him.

Lisa was confused and, for a brief moment, she forgot that she was in a bar with her friends. Instead, her mind confused things and made her fly to another time. She fell out of reality, and remembered the moment they share a week ago.

"Happy twenty-fifth birthday, Lili."

She felt like she was transported there, to that yellowish cafe...

Maybe on a rooftop... and with that cute boy owner of the sweetest voice, while he was wishing her happy birthday. A smile was placed on both faces, his and hers, down the sunset of that beautiful April day.

But no.

She wasn't there. They weren't there.

In all cases, it was Jeon Jungkook the boy sitting at the table, with a black hat on his head that did nothing to hide the strands escaping from it. But he was looking at her, just in the way that boy uses to do.

Intimidate, burning, and intimate gaze... yet at the same time so sweet, calming, and trustful.

"The reason why were reunited! Hi, Lis!" One of the boys waved, trying to ease the tense moment when they looked at each other.

Everyone knew about the silent rule between their groups and between them, that's why they never pressured or forced them to share a room, even with the number of mutual friends they have.

"Uh... Hi, guys!" The girl finally said, putting a smile on her face.

"You wanted to be the special one and be the last one, right?" Jaehyun said.

"I don't need that to be the special one..."

She giggled hearing the large "ohhhhhh" on the table, which made her feel a little shy as she ended up sitting next to Mina, not exactly but almost in front of... him.

She didn't know why he was here, but... let's play it cool.

"That was an intense moment..." Eun Woo whispered to Yugyeom, referring to Lisa's entrance.

"It was like a k-drama, bro, I wish I had a camera."

They giggled, earning a glance from Jungkook, but they ignored the guy.

"Should we start singing happy birthday?"

"Right! Well, today we're celebrating our Aries people's birthday!"

"My birthday has been like half a month ago, though," Lisa said.

"Mine has been half a month ago," Mina followed.

"Doesn't matter! Today we'll celebrate no matter how much time it's been!"

Jungkook almost laughed. Did he get into a birthday celebration without knowing? He just thought that he was going to be with his friends. But it was right, Mingyu's and Eun Woo's birthdays were recently too.

"Let's make a toast, for twenty-five!"

They all held their glasses while screaming like crazy friends in their best moments.

Secretly, Jungkook looked at Bam, almost raising an eyebrow for his interruptive trap. The boy literally dragged him to a meeting with the girl he would get in big trouble if they were seen.

Bambam rolled his eyes and approached him.

"Don't look at me like that, this had to happen at some moment!" He sipped his glass. "You two had to meet somehow."

Jungkook smirked. If he only knew they've already met each other...

Bambam, on the other side, looked at Lisa's confused face. Tsk, poor girl was going through something in her mind.

But he can't avoid it this time. He saw the chance and he took it...

There was a whole fandom trusting in him, he can't defraud them, can he?

This is probably the shortest chapter I have ever wrote but, in my defense, the next one will be longer and I really wanted to update because I am very slow with this story. The next chapter will need extra editing, not like this one, and I think I'll have to put more effort in it... and it would take longer if I do it now so... yeah, that's it.

Also, it was like a perfect ending, lol.

About the note I mention in the beginning: I don't know these idols. I mean, the boys 97 liners, I don't really know them. I just know Bambam because 🎶see a better version of my side🎶 and because he's awesome and the funniest person skrrrrrrrrrt, aside him I know Eun Woo for k-dramas but I don't know him as an idol...

Pls, tell me I wasn't the only one surprised with his real personality. In the dramas they always put him like this emo, but handsome, popular boy but with family issues that inside is cute (A SASUKE UCHIHA BASICALLY) but i saw him joking in a live and i was SPEECHLESS.

anyways, as i was saying, i don't know the other idols aside from the names so i won't put much of them in the dialogue bc i'm feel uncomfortable doing that, lol.

(of course i stan the girls tho. Mina's my bias wrecker and I love Jihyo. I don't stan G-idle but I like them so so much and minnie was the first one in grab my attention. Now i'm like really lost, everyone in g-idle is so eyes catching and I DONT KNOW WHO I LIKE MORe, they all stealing my heart.)

alsoooooooooo... this is still a 'story' besides they are real person, this is take out of my mind but it is not close to what i'm feel that Bts and Blackpink relationship is. not themselves either, just wanted leave it clear.

i'll get back to study now, see ya later, have a nice day, vote and comment if you liked and read my other liskook fanfictions, i'd be really grateful <3

V.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

806K 35.1K 66
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. "Why can't I act normal when I'm with you?" IN WHICH he is too shy to confess and she is too silly to not...
287K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
102K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
18.8K 557 23
This story is shipping TAENNIE and LISKOOK if you you are not a shipper you may exit. _______________________________________________________________...