his regrets

Від mythoughtmymyth

"I married you to make your life hell." He paused for a moment, relishing in my fear. "You're not allowed to... Більше

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter-5
chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter 10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter 14
chapter- 15
chapter- 16
chapter-17
chapter- 18
chapter- 19
chapter- 20
chapter- 21
chapter- 22
chapter 23
chapter 24

chapter 4

656 9 0
Від mythoughtmymyth

sarah's pov, 

Everyone cheered at the moment we kissed. The hall was glammed up for the celebration. Grandpa couldn't stop clapping. He looked much happier than the one who got married. Tears of joy were rolling through his eyes. He came closer to the new couple. He gave a head pat to both.

"I wish Luca was here to see this day through his own eyes."

Suddenly, the door opened roughly, and a girl came running in a hurry. She was wearing a beautiful dress. She stopped.

"Am I late? u guys married already?" She said, taking deep breaths and huffing.

"No! You are always late." "This brat gets on my nerves," Grandpa said in anger.

"Sorry, the flight was 40 minutes late... not my fault!" Sorry not sorry. "

"Didn't I tell you to take your private jet?"

"i-it got damaged"

"what a careless brat! now stop arguing and meet Sarah, your sister in law" 

she looked towards and hugged me tightly. "congratulations!!!" i hugged her back "thankyou. im glad you came" 

"btw im aria! im sister of this bitchface brother. "

"congratulations bitch, u are lucky to have her" she said glaring at riccardo. reminds me of shelly and josh, I know how dangerous their sibling fight was, just for an ice cream. 

We had lunch together. It was finally time that I had to bid Shelly and my aunt goodbye. I hugged Shelly tightly with the intention of never letting her go, but I have to go. A car appeared in black, decorated with white flowers . I could see Riccardo sitting in the back. and the servants escorted me to the car. and waved at Shelly and my aunt. My eyes were getting flooded with tears. Ricardo took out his hankerchief and handed it to me.

"Keep the hankerchief; you will need it the most." His attitude got on my nerves.

"I won't need it." I fired back and handed him his hankerchief.

"yeah lets see" i could see smirk in his flithy face. but I chose to look outside rather than at him. 

They didn't talk the whole journey. There was an awkward silience between them. It was so awkward, even the driver was uncomfortable. When they finally reached his house, Sarah couldn't take her eyes off the sight of the beautiful house. The house was like one of the Renaissance buildings. There was a beautiful garden with flowers and a marvellous fountain.

She stepped out of the car. She was greeted by the servants. A middle-aged woman came forward and introduced herself.

"Hello, Madam, my name is Anna, and welcome to the villa," she said with a smile.

Anna was the head maid of that villa and also the caretaker of young Ricardo. She was the most trusted servant. As they entered Ricardo's room, the room smelled like roses. The bed was decorated with rose petals in a heart shape. and wine was on the side. Sarah's things were in the wardrobe, so she left. The only ones who were left in the room were her and Ricardo.

The moment she left, after some time, Ricardo crashed the wine bottle on the ground in anger. Sarah, not knowing why he suddenly acted like that, grabbed her by the throat.

"You fucking bitch"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sarah's pov,

He suddenly grabbed my neck. It was so sudden I don't even know how to react.

"Riccardo, please let go. "You are hurting me," I said, trying my best to get out of his grip. As I was struggling, his grip on my neck got harder and harder, till I couldn't breathe.

"It hurts"; "This is just the beginning"; his grip was strangling me to death.

Now listen up, bitch! I'm not your fucking husband! I never wanted to marry you. but you ruined everything! " He said this and threw me on the cold floor. I don't understand what happened. I was catching my breath.

"I didn't do anything. I had no option other than to marry you." "I said, heavily breathing and crying because it hurts."

"Wait, what do you know about me?" huh? You ruined my life. You could've said no. " He took a gun from his drawer and sat on his knees, attempting to reach my level. and pointed a gun at my head.

"Hate it! I hate you! Do not expect me to treat you as if you were my wife. You have no right to be my wife. My heart belongs to my love, but you snatched everything from her. You ruined everything... everything.

"Please, I'm sorry. I didn't know that. I had no option. My uncle had a lot of debt. I didn't know what to do. I said, crying like crazy.

"Fucking gold-digging bitch! You ruined my life... and i wont leave a chance to ruin yours. " Anger was raging in his eyes; I could see it. It was scary.

"Your father murdered my father...Now you have come to ruin my life. Haah!! You just wait and watch. "

I opened my mouth to say something, but his death stare made me change my mind. I got up and went to the bathroom. I opened the tap to fill the bathtub and siliently cried, so that he wouldn't hear me. My dad killed his father?? My dad?? Why? there is no way he's going to leave a chance to ruin... he will kill me..I was unaware of the fact that he had a girlfriend, but I said yes without thinking. What on earth was I thinking? Is this what my life is going to be like? All I wanted was love, but I realise now that I don't deserve it. I'm a fucking gold digger. 

after an hour crying in the bathtub. she pull herself out of the bathtub. her skin was soaked in water for sitting there for too long. but she felt relieved. She came out of the shower in a bathrobe. The water was dripping from her wet hair. As she came out, she saw Ricardo sitting in his bed working on his laptop. She opened the wardrobe and took out her comfortable clothes. and went back to put on her clothes.

"Pack your shit back. I don't want any of your belongings in my wardrobe," he said, not even looking at her. She nodded obediently.

She was tired of what happened. As I was about to lie in bed, Ricardo got a call.

"Did he agree?" he asked.

His rage terrified her once more. He looked towards her in annoyance.

"wtf you looking at? and why tf you in my bed?" 

"i- i wanna sleep" she was scared, so scared that she just wanted to cry.

He placed his hands on his head and sighed.

Here is a pillow, and get the fuck out of here. Go sleep in the balcony. "

"but-" 

"Did I ask you to speak?"

She was kicked out of the room. and he shut the door right in front of her face. The disrespect she felt just now was just the beginning. She was sobbing, and the thought of living like this made her cry harder.

Since it was the summer season, she didn't feel that much cold. She looked around her. The guards didn't dare to look at her. It was embarrassing for her to be in such misery. 

She sat down on the cold floor, hugging her knees, trying not to cry louder. The cold breeze made her shiver. Even though it was a summer night, she was still shivering, not only because of the cold but also of the fear. The fear of living with him, the fear of his dangerous ice-cold eyes. He is a man who doesn't think for a second before taking the life of another human being. If someone gets between his work and stopping him, he will kill them. She saw him through the glass window, sleeping peacefully.

He had a girlfriend, but he married her for the sake of his grandfather and the fact that he believed her father killed Luca. 

She doesn't know the truth about whether her father killed Lucia. She drifted into sleep, thinking about all this. Her tears went dry. 

Sarah's pov,

I woke up to cold water being thrown at me. I looked towards the guy who threw it at me. He was in his gym clothes, looking down towards me with his ice-cold eyes.

"What the-?"

I'll be going for a run. Make sure you prepare my breakfast and get ready for the office. "

"o-office?" He looked at me and sighed.

I don't know what you'll do here, and you are fucking useless, so I've got the best idea to make use of you... get your lazy ass up! "

I don't know what he said, but this is the most disgusting way to wake someone. The intrusive thoughts of grabbing their hairs so tight till I pluck them out are the most painful things. I wish I could get my revenge.

I pulled myself up. My bum got sore because of sleeping on it for the whole night. I unpacked my bag for clothes. I don't have many formal clothes, but I somehow found plenty. I'll wear different shirts with different skirts or pants. I can do this to survive a month.

I showered as quickly as possible and dressed up in formals: a white shirt and a black pencil skirt. I used to wear it when I had a teaching job. I ran down the stairs to find the kitchen. It was a massive mansion, and everything was so confusing. as I was looking for directions. I met with one of the bodyguards. I asked for directions, and he escorted me to the kitchen.

"May I know your name?" I asked.

"I am Adam."

"Nice to meet you, Adam. My name is Sarah. "

I looked around and found the head maid. She was doing her chores. I greeted her with a smile 

"Good morning, Anna."

"Good morning, Madem."

"You can call me Sarah."

"No, madam, but why are you in office clothes? I might be exhausted from tomorrow. "You shall rest well,"  she said, concerned. Well yeah, I was exhausted from what happened, exhausted from crying.

"No, I'm not exhausted at all. I want to go to work. "

"Oh dear!!! What would you like for breakfast? "I'll make it without any delay," she said with a warm smile. That was so kind of here. I really wanted someone to be nice to me.

"No need for that, Anna!" said the voice behind me. I looked back and saw him, his eyes staring at me, more like piercing my eyes with a cold glare. He smirked while staring at me.

"My wife said she wanted to make breakfast for me," he said. He moved closer to me, not even breaking eye contact. It was kind of intimidating, but I was scared.

Anna thought we were some sweet couple and started smiling, and she and Adam got out of the place, as Ricardo signalled them to get out, pretending we both needed privacy. Anna could've saved me, but she went away. Only God can help.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6K 186 20
I made a horrible mistake. I agreed to marry the devil. In my defense, I did not know who I would be getting married to when I signed the contract...
153K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
23.5K 575 31
"Say the right words carrisima and I am yours." Dante Russo, don of the italian mafia, marries the daughter of his ennemy. He intends to make her li...
1.2M 36.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...