Behind Those Scarlet Eyes (Ku...

By youresoradical

Soon after Kurpakia restricted Chrollo's nen, he finally resumes his main goal, to take back the crimson eyes... More

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴇʏᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɪɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʀɪᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ]彡★
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 E𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 N𝚎𝚡𝚝 S𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚎𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚐𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎٭⊹•꧂
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕕 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖, 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝔸𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕞ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕕𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤ঔৣ✞
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐌𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐛✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯: 𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢: ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝 𝕿𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖞 𝕿𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖕𝖊𝖓 ⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞⬾♛✥

☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞✢❦☽

376 16 9
By youresoradical

The soft breeze almost seemed nostalgic in a sense, almost as if it were a photo frozen in a freshly taken photograph created just to freeze this specle of a moment in time.

The way the rays of the high sun made herself visible through the cracks and small openings that the trees and their branches were kind enough to spare, caused the area below to receive and spare dim light through the constant motion of the flowing leaves of such trees.

These soft shifting rays of the sun often placed themselves upon the walking wanderer who was walking these unvacant woods.

The wanderer in speaking had been walking for quite some time, long enough for her to lose track of time or even lose track of her current space of reality.

With the soft sounds of the forest, it was easy for her thoughts to begin speaking and themself wander inside that pretty head of hers.

Her thoughts spoke of nothing of importance as she watched each of her steps, one right in front of the other, pacing them in a steady constant motion, urging her on further into the forest.

Her mind was quite blank after all, no specific whispers were keeping her company nor was she eager to have such.

It had been a while since she was out here like this, a new thought blooms within her head, causing her to look up from the forest floor to the endless walls of the forest, her (e/c) squinting slightly as they roam over the edges of the forest, all of her scenes blossom inside her head through the lenses of her accepting eyes.

Though despite being in such a haven-like setting, there was a nagging feeling tugging on the loose tresses of her mind, much like a child dragging their mum.

Noticing this nagging feeling, the girl paused and looked around, her body rotating along with her eyes, doing an entire 360, yet nothing of a hazard showed itself to the girl.

For another moment, the girl brings her left hand up to remove some loose hair from her eyes, causing her to look down once more at the forest floor.

As she opens her eyes, they look down at her bare feet, the white dress blowing slightly in the breeze, almost tickling her legs.

Blinking then reopening, there were no bare feet or even a white dress. Just her normal canvas shoes and aged blue jeans.

a ringing was creeping up in her ears as she blinked the image away, a non-existing image that did nothing but confuse the girl.

it seemed to be happening more and more often, the girl would often find herself in these scenes of nature, daydreaming in perspective, it wasn't always the same scene, often at times it would be her humming a tune, listening to the trees as it would seem that she had just awoken to, or even she would feel an imaginary excitement and longing for something she couldn't seem to place.

Regardless she knew that there was something amiss, something hidden in the crevasse of her mind or even hidden buried within her memories, something forbidden. Something taboo.

Blinking to herself a few more times, the young woman decided it was time to finally get up, she had errands to run today, and YorkNew City wasn't going to wait on her forever.

Well maybe it would wait but she couldn't, for she had already skipped out on doing her errands yesterday to leave them for her to do today

Groaning to herself and tossing her plushie cat away, her nimble legs drag her out of bed. The  left strap of her tank top dangled off her shoulder, exposing her collarbone and her neck which was glistening with night sweat.

Eww.

It was something she was actually noticing more often, that there would be times within the night that she would end up getting these night sweats.

She couldn't think of a reason as to why, perhaps she was having a bad dream?

Only if she remembered what she would dream perhaps.

Giving her head a scratch as she walks into her bathroom, her brows slightly furrowing at the new thought that she hasn't dreamt of in a while.

Actually, she doesn't remember the last time she did have a dream.

It wasn't odd that a person wouldn't remember dreaming but what was odd is that she couldn't think of a single dream she has ever dreamt.

The concept of dreaming wasn't odd nor did it spark any odd endings with her, but what did is the fact that she feels like she's dreamt before and is familiar with dreaming but for some reason, she can't think of a single dream.

As she leaned over her sink she looked closely into the mirror, looking specifically to her left eye, or where her left eye should be.

Someone in a lab coat took it, that much she remembers but she doesn't remember what happened next, how she got away nor why they took it.

The reason coming to her mind was that they were for a black market organ trade, but for some reason that didn't feel true, even Chrollo had agreed that's what happened.

So why did it feel like a farce?

If the story with the black market organ trade wasn't the truth then what was the truth?

The more she thought about it, the more confused she got, things didn't add up correctly nor did they make sense.

Why did she feel as if there were missing pieces within herself?

Deciding to go light today, the girl decides to put on a white bandage patch across her left eye, styling her hair just so it would be a bit more inconspicuous, as much as she loves the attention she didn't want any negative attention based purely on her looks.

Sliding a pair of jeans on, she finished her simple look with a white loose T and a windbreaker which consisted of the colors navy and burgundy, topping it all off with a black beanie.

There were some hot spots the girl wanted to hit today, along with some simple leisure spending.

It wasn't always constant work with the troupe, yet it wasn't always interesting either.

During the two years she was on her mission which turned out to be a bust on her end, she forgot how loose the troupe really was when it came to free time.

Most of the troupe lingered with at least one other member, yet she always found herself alone.

Unless Chrollo gave her company of course, which in itself was pretty rare.

Hopping out of the rusted fire escape, the girl continued to jump down until her black canvas shoes hit the pavement of the sidewalk, beginning her journey on foot.

For the girl, it didn't take long for her to reach the back streets of YorkNew city, where all the glitz and glam happened.

The backstreets market.

Here, one could find almost anything and everything, jewelry, old texts, merchandise of every kind for any type of character.

She wasn't on the search for anything specific, however, yet she was naturally drawn to the soft chaos that lingered in the streets, people yelling for customers, kids running around, and a crowd of colorful people, some nice and some not.

Her right (e/c) eye landed on several booths that had people crowded around them, some were men looking for less than retail jewelry and some were looking at an array of relics.

It was the relics that caught her attention.

Sliding past several bodies, she stood in front of a single booth that had several different things spread out on its table and several more items on a black cloth on the ground.

With her hands in her windbreaker's pockets, she used her eye to see if there was anything to catch her fancy.

"Hiya' there sweetheart, looking for anything specific?" A nice-looking lady with a brown shoulder haircut asked, her medusa piercing glistening as she spoke to her browsing guest.

The one-eyed beauty smiled and shook her head before answering, "Nothing, in particular, do you have anything that might interest me?" She asked, half joking since she was rather in a good mood.

The brunette looked at her for a moment, probably to get a vibe as to what her potential customer may be interested in.

Without a second word, she bends down behind the table pulling a cardboard box towards her, and fishing out a jaw of some kind before showing the (h/c) haired girl.

"I have this eight-finger tiger paw encased in preservation fluid if you dig this kind of thing." She grinned as she held it out before her for the girl to grab and examine.

reaching out for the glass jar, she looked at the item on display, it was indeed an eight-fingered tiger paw, more like eight claws, however.

Returning the jar to the girl the shook her head, not really something she needs within her grasp, or in general really.

The brunette, although in dismay, she didn't try to object or convince her otherwise, knowing firsthand that her type of character wouldn't be easy to convince into a purchase.

Shuffling a bit more in the cardboard box, the girl then pulls out another jar, one that always gave her the creeps.

"I have these, although I don't know anything about them or even if they're real." Pulling the double pillar jar encased in wood up for display, she hoped that she could get rid of these today, sick and tired of seeing them on the daily.

Looking up from briefly looking at the items that were on display on the ground, she looked at the displaying hands of the brunette.

There in her hands, she had two pillars of liquid, and within the liquid were two scarlet eyes staring right back at her.

Then that's when she felt it.

The burning sensation in her right eye burned as her blood instantly became warm, flowing faster than its previous dormant pace.

The phantom pain in her left eye began as well, the nerves were hot and agitated for reasons unknown to her, yet what wasn't unknown was the instant disdain she had looking at these scarlet hues.

Why? She wouldn't be able to tell you, all she could say was that looking at these organs caused her a nearly insufferable rage, a rage that she wasn't even sure that she had ever felt before.

But if that were true then why does it feel so familiar?

Without thinking, her right hand comes into contact with her velvet purple coin pouch as she snatches the eyes and replaces it with the entirety of her pouch, not caring if it wasn't enough or even if it was too much, she wasn't leaving without these eyes.

"Sorry, that's going to have to be enough."

As the hand of the brunette weighted down towards her table, her gaze for a moment left the girl, but that was just enough for the entire body of the girl and she knew possession to vanish before her.

As the brunette looked in all directions, she couldn't see the girl from before, all she knew was that she was a whole gold coin pouch richer.

Using her nen, the girl instantly took off from that very moment, she couldn't be there she had to find a place to herself, a place where she could actually calm down from whatever meltdown she was in the middle of enduring.

She was hot, boiling even, her blood pumped through her veins as she could feel a cold sweat brewing on the nape of her neck, an uncomfortable feeling as she rushed onto the building tops trying to isolate herself and her newfound possession.

Jumping from building to building, the girl finally slowed down her haste movements to a walking pace as she eventually stopped altogether.
With the glass jars held tight underneath her arms, her gaze never faltered from the sight of the skyline and building tops before her despite her anxious self wanting to look at those eyes once more, perhaps to understand why they made her angry with rage or why they filled her with so much undestined sorrow.

What were these scarlet eyes and why did they hurt her so much?
Slowly catching her breath, the girl pulled the encased eyes out from under her left arm and holds them up in front of her.

A gleam of light shines through as the sunlight shines through the thick glass and its liquid contents.

It burns, that's all she could fathom.
Her eyes burn.

As she looked into the glass, she recognized her own reflection, the scarlet eye right before her, a physical sight as to her own reflection in the placement of her own eyes.

The image before her shook her to the core, why was she seeing scarlet instead of (e/c)?

Falling down to her knees roughly, the girl sets the case down on the cement roof of the building before hastily taking out her phone, and looking into the reflection on the screen.

Pulling her right hand away from the phone and towards her right eye, she confirmed that her right eye is now indeed the same scarlet hue as those encased in the double pillar jar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 11.4K 48
FANFICTION!! I DO NOT OWN HXH ctto. of the photo *Completed At first, I thought he's just someone who loves to kill. Who loves to see someone in pai...
122K 3.7K 32
[DISCONTINUED !!] [please read the rewritten ver !] "𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦.. 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦." y...
33.3K 348 9
|| HunterxHunter x Reader Oneshots || [Mostly Kurapika] Status- Hiatus/Finished Word count- 29.5k (6 stories) Also including: headcannons My shit p...
43.7K 1.9K 31
y/n comes from a special village secluded from society. they're known for their special DNA; their blood and tears can heal any injury. they're also...