Falling for my ex Husband

Galing kay Rainaloveforever

"Please, don't do this....give me some time....i will pay you back....please..." My voice was barely audible... Higit pa

CHAPTER 1: My happy life
Character Sketch
CHAPTER 2: She will hate me more!
CHAPTER 3: Different shades of dreams
CHAPTER 4: My misery
CHAPTER 6: New emotions
CHAPTER 7: I can never understand her!
CHAPTER 8: The tale of his heart
CHAPTER 9: His ignorance
CHAPTER 10: The ice and the fire
CHAPTER 11: The touch of her love
CHAPTER 12: Deception
CHAPTER 13: Broken
Character sketch 2
CHAPTER 14 : Beginning of her fall
CHAPTER 15: Karma or Fate?
CHAPTER 16: Left alone
Author's note
A Little Glimpse
Zehnaseeb
Author's Note

CHAPTER 5: Coping Up

10K 712 122
Galing kay Rainaloveforever

Mira's pov

I'm shattered, broken and messed up. My life has turned upside down in this one month. Why all these happened to me? Why my parents forced me like this to get married to Anurag? He has trapped us all with his innocent face.

Why my parents can't see that he is just obsessed with me! And i don't want his presence in my life. This is the worst thing till now.

Why god has punished me like this? I just want to fulfil my dreams to become successful but my parents tied me on this unwanted marriage.

I cried so much by standing in the middle of the road. I didn't go to Atharv's house. I can't face him now. He proposed me two weeks back. I was on cloud nine. My happiness knew no bound that day. I told him about my future plans and he felt so happy after knowing about my dream. He promised me that he will wait till i complete my Phd.

How can i face him now? I was not picking up his calls for the last fifteen days. When my parents blackmailed me emotionally and gave their swear, i felt so helpless. I cried and begged to them to not get me married with that Anurag. But they were adamant to destroy my life.

I cried and cried uncontrollably. I looked at the time. It's getting late. I don't want to go back there. His presence disgusts me so much.

I walked slowly towards that small apartment where my so called husband stays.

I knocked at the door. Anurag's aunt opened the door.

"Listen girl,,,this is not a hotel, where you can return anytime....from next day, the door will not open for you.....do you understand?"- she said with so much hate.

I didn't give her any reply. I'm too exhausted for an argument. I was about to enter but she caught my wrist so hard that I whimpered in pain.

"Listen,, Mira.....i will not allow you to destroy Anu's life,,,,From now you will do whatever i will tell you to do....."- she snapped at me by applying more pressure to my wrist.

I pulled my hand back from her grip. It's already paining so much.

"What the hell!!!"- i yelled by holding my wrist in pain.

"Get habituated with this life,,,and one more thing...you are not allowed to study anymore...."- she walked inside her room by leaving me in utter shock.

I walked inside the room and sat into the bed. Anurag is not present here. I lay down and cried silently. I'm feeling so much anger from inside. Who is she to treat me like that??

Anurag's pov

I came back home being restless and panicked. I was searching her for the last two hours. She is not even picking up my calls. As soon as i entered i found my aunt sitting in the sofa and crying silently.

I walked near her and kneel down infront of her. I can't stand tears in her eyes.

"I know you are hurt,,,,please don't cry aunty...."- i held her firmly.

"She pushed me so hard....thank god that Tiya held me, otherwise i was in the hospital right now"

I was stunned after hearing her.

"Who pushed you?"- i asked in shock.

"Your wife"

I felt so much anger from inside.

"Anurag,,,she is so violent...I'm feeling scared.....she called me illiterate bitch....tell me do i really deserve these?"

My inside bubbled up with anger. I immediately walked inside my room and closed the door with a thud.

"Mira,,,you can't behave like that with my family"- i almost yelled.

She was lying in the bed. She turned her face and i saw tears in her eyes. My heart melted with the sight. My all anger vanished into the thin air after seeing her tear stricken face.

I went near her.

"Don't cry please......"- i said softly.

She turned her head towards the wall. I stood silently for some time. I decided to give her some time. She is childish. She needs to understand that now we are married. She can't deny this tie.

I walked out of my room and slept in the hall.

Next morning

My sleep broke with the sound of Tiya's voice. She is fighting with a neighbour. This is her daily routine.

I opened my eyes with irritation. I walked in the washroom to freshen up. I came out and found aunty making breakfast.

"Tell her from the next day to wake up early and help me in the kitchen"- Aunty said.

I sighed again. Mira doesn't know how to cook. My life will turn more difficult in upcoming days i guess.

I walked towards my room. I slowly pushed the door and found her studying by sitting near the window.

The light was invading from the door and fallen on her face. She is looking so attentive.

Again the same happiness knocked to the door of my heart. How easily she can make me happy. I remember i always watched her secretly when she used to study like that. I entered her room by making excuses and watched her studying like that.

She lift her eyes and our eyes met. A small frown appeared on her forehead but again she get herself busy in studying.

"Your sister is shouting too much...."- she mumbled.

I felt embarrassed for Tiya's behaviour. Mira is not habituated with this life.

"Are you going to University today?"- i asked her.

"No,,,my exams are near...i will prefer to study at home"- she replied. Her eyes were rooted on her book.

"Come for breakfast...."- i said.

"I have no appetite"- she replied.

"You can't study in an empty stomach"- i smiled at her.

I know she can't tolerate hunger. If she gets hungry she needs food immediately.

"Your aunty won't like my presence"- she again mumbled.

"You pushed her hard Mira...she is elder than you....you can't behave like that to her....you can scold me, fight me but you can't hurt my family"- i said to her in a polite way.

She kept staring at me with shock.

"Is that what she told you??? I pushed her??? She caught my wrist...look....it's still paining...."- tears brimmed into her eyes.

Now i noticed a purple bruise around her wrist. I was really shocked to find this. I immediately moved closer to her and held her hand.

"She did this??"- i asked her again.

She slowly pulled her hand back and nodded slightly.

I don't know who is telling lie. I can't really understand.

"I know you won't believe me....i don't want to win your trust either.."- she said painfully.

She again focuses on her study. I can't see her like this. I have to try to make her happy. I came out of the room. I'm getting late for my office.

I went to the office without having my breakfast. How can i eat when she is hungry?

I thought through the all day about my current state. Mr. Dhanraj wants me to protect Mira when he will be not there for her.

I need to keep my patience. I can't loose my hope easily. I have to win her heart and give this marriage a chance. May be one day i will suceed. She will accept me slowly as her husband.

I decided to go home early. I bought some chocolates for her. She loves chocolate. My little steps will make one day a bigger change in our relation.

Mira's pov

I took a shower. I again cried under the shower. My parents were calling me from the morning but i didn't pick up their calls.

I decided to focus on my study. I have to work hard for my exams. Then I will apply for the Phd programme. I got married to Anurag, that doesn't mean that my future will end like this. I will fulfil my dreams.

I came out of the bathroom. I can hear Anurag's aunt's voice. She is talking to someone outside.

"Okay,,,these books are 10 kgs,,,so here 500 Rs...mam"

"800 Rs....i told you before.."

I peeped from the balcony. I saw a man giving money to Anurag's aunt and then he picked a pile of books and shoved inside his van.

Suddenly my eyes widened in terror when i realized what it could be. I almost ran outside in fear.

But it was late. The man has already left.

"What's this??? What's this??"- i screamed in fear.

Anurag's aunt didn't give me any reply. She walked inside the house.

I ran inside the bedroom and my fear turned true. She has sold my books to that man who pick up waste materials from door to door.

My head was spinning. I felt my breathing getting abnormal.

"You sold my books???"- i shouted and cried.

"Yes,,,i told you already that you can't continue your study anymore..."- she said so casually.

I felt so horrible after hearing her. Apart from the books i have my notes for my exams. She has sold everything.

"How can you do this to me???"- i screamed madly.

She kept looking at me silently for sometime. Then suddenly she started to yell.

"Please, don't beat me....what wrong i have done to you that you are blaming me like this?? I don't have any idea about your books....how can i know where you kept your notes?"

I was just stunned. I have no idea why she is acting that weird.

Then my eyes went towards the entrance and i found Anurag standing with a cold face. As soon as his aunt saw him, she literally ran towards him.

"Save me Anu...this girl is scaring me so much.....she is blaming me baselessly...oh god...i can't stay here...i should go back to my village....this place is not safe for me"- she cried and yelled.

Someone please give her an oscar. I lost my speech completely after seeing her drama.

"She sold my books"- i said to him.

"No, i didn't.....she may be hidden her books somewhere and blaming me..."- His aunt replied.

That was the limit of my patience. I can't stay here anymore. I walked inside the room and started to pack my bag. This family is insane. I was right. They are uncivilized liars.

I held my bag tightly and was about to come out but Anurag snatched the bag from my hand roughly. I stared at him angrily.

"You are not going anywhere...."- his voice is loud.

"What???"

"Yes, you heard it right...i had enough of your tantrums Mira, You are my responsibility....if you are having any problems you will talk to me directly and discuss with me but you can't leave this house,,,am i clear???"

I was stunned after seeing his audacity. At the same time i was shocked to find his intimidating side. I never knew that he can talk to me like this.

"You....can't...force..me"- i stuttered.

"This is not force,,I'm behaving like a mature person,,,you are also educated enough to behave maturely....."- he said strongly.

"But she sold my books and notes"- i didn't hold my tears anymore and cried out.

His eyes softened immediately.

Suddenly he placed his hand on my head softly. I stared at him in shock.

"I will get back your books and notes within 24 hours....I promise"

I kept staring at him in shock. I don't know why but i felt guilty a little. He walked away from the room. I kept looking at his way of exit.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

96.5K 4.7K 61
{previously known as, Teri Mehfil Hai, Mera Toota Dil Hai} Here I m standing with tears in my eyes wearing the heavy bridal lehenga, It was my weddin...
174K 12.4K 74
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
450K 28.2K 45
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...