His Domain(Sukuna X Reader)

By Sakunasgirl

She's a college student currently studying to become the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer in the world. She's a... More

INTRODUCTION
Muse
Cursed
News
Attack
Re-written
Aligned stars
Suspicions I
Suspicions II
Confirmation
Questioning
3 days.
On the Run
Half of him
Yours Truly
Miss me
Headaches and Packages.
Shooting Star
Before The Storm
During the storm Pt.I
During the storm Part II.
After the Storm-EPILOGUE

Dancing with the Devil

6.8K 149 422
By Sakunasgirl

Note: please have your favorite smut playlist handy🤭 you may start it at the beginning of the chapter!

-
-
-

After an extremely long day of training and dealing with Nanami and Gojo nitpicking at your every move you were able to make it home and relax for a few hours before your outing tonight with Maki. You took a refreshing nap and a steaming hot shower before taking your time with getting yourself ready. You wanted to look and feel Ravishing tonight, not for anyone in particular but for yourself because you know that you are simply that bitch.

You moisturized every inch and curve of your body with your favorite lotion, you loved the slight fragrance of roses on your skin, the subtle glitter in the lotion making your skin gleam in the light. You sprayed your favorite fragrance on your collar bones, behind your ears, on your wrist and some on your ankles. You put on some of the anti-biotic cream on your thigh where the scar is slightly healing to avoid any pain tonight.

After moisturizing and taking your time with your hair and makeup, you slip into a short silk black dress that you've had sitting in your closet for months and slip on the red bottoms that Satoru gifted you for your birthday last year.

Finally you decide to throw on a gold arm cuff with a matching thigh cuff to compliment the black dress and red lips, looking into the mirror you lean in closer and admire your cat eye Smokey look that compliments your hair.

Picking up your bag and taking your phone out you send a quick text to Maki letting her know that you're on your way and should be there soon. You tuck your knife in your bag just in case and make your way downstairs where your cab awaits you, of course he's a creep and eyeballs you from the rearview your entire ride to the club.

On your way there Maki had texted you that she was already inside, so you made your way to the front of the line where you whispered the dancers only password to the bouncer, you had no patience to stand in that long ass line.

"Hey what the fuck! We've been standing here for half an hour! Why does she get to cut" a guy behind you yells as the bouncer unhooks the rope.

"That's tough" you wink at him making your way into the club.

You look around for Maki and spot her green ponytail and purple dress over at the bar who's talking to a girl slightly shorter than her. The girl is beautiful with light brown short hair complimenting her sharp jawline.

"Hey!" You say loudly

"You're here!" Maki hugs you.

"You guys look hot" you tell them both.

"Oh yeah-Y/n this is Nobara, Nobara this is Y/n" she smiles.

"Nice to meet you" she shakes your hand with a big smile on her face.

"Likewise" you smile back. "Are we ready for drinks or did you guys start without me?" You ask them.

"We didn't want to start without you!" Maki says.

You raise a hand and signal to the bartender that you'd like to order, he comes over to you taking the dancers only card you keep in your bag for free drinks. You order a few shots and remind him to keep the tab open for the night.

"Alright Ladies..to an amazing and eventful night!" You three raise your shot glasses clinking them together and knocking back the burning liquid.

"Fuck..that shit is strong!" Nobara screams shaking her head.

"It tastes like juice" Maki says.

"No Maki you're just insane " you laugh looking around for no one in particular.

" Bartender! More!" You yell.

"Let's take a picture !" Nobara says pulling out her phone, you three pose for the photo as she quickly snaps the photo.

"Cutee! I'll send it to Maki and she can send it to you!" She says sweetly. You can see why Maki has a thing for her, she's adorable so who wouldn't?

Before you guys left training earlier in the day Maki made you promise that tonight would be all about having fun and only about having fun, and you absolutely intended to keep that promise. No school talk. No stress talk. And absolutely no cursed spirit talk.

The bartender comes over and slides the three of you 6 more shots, you take your shots back to back not even noticing the shocked looks that you're getting from Nobara and Maki.

"Woah there girl slow down" Nobara giggles. "You okay?" She adds.

"I'm just having fun that's all !" You say feeling the heat from the alcohol start take over your body.

"Speaking of fun let's go dance!" Maki says grabbing Nobara and motioning you to come.

"I'll catch up" You tell her wanting to give them some time to enjoy themselves alone. You guys just got here plus the night is still young and you want Maki to enjoy a little bit of that time with her "For now" friend.

A few minutes and a cocktail later you pull your phone out and send a text to Satoru to see what he's up to. You have no idea why but ever since you two had gotten attacked yesterday he's been acting extremely weird and he's not usually the type to let something like this affect him.

After a few minutes and no answer from him you put your phone back in your bag and start sipping on your drink while looking around to see if you spot any familiar faces, not that your intention is to find a familiar face.

You look over to your left when suddenly the once empty stool that belonged to Maki is no longer empty, Instead it's occupied by an extremely handsome gentleman with black hair  tied back into a bun.

He somehow can't help keeping his eyes  off of you. He sips on his drink, slowly watching your every move, noticing every gleaming spec of glitter on your thick thighs, little did you know that he was devouring you with his eyes. You glance over at him again this time creeped out at him.

"You lose something ?" You ask him with a smirk on your face.

"Looking at you? Probably my mind" He smiles back at you, his muscles flexing under his black shirt with every movement. The comment makes you blush but you make sure to keep a stoic face finishing your drink in front of him.

"That was cute" You tell him once again looking around the club.

"waiting for someone?" He asks taking another gulp of his drink without taking his eyes off of you.

"No" You tell him lying to yourself and him.

The truth is that you could have chosen any other club to go to tonight but you didn't, you chose this one, why? because you wanted to see if the mystery man would actually show up here tonight, not because you actually obeyed him or cared but because you wanted to know if he actually expected you to show up.

At least that's what you keep telling yourself

"Well since you're not waiting for anyone, want to dance?" He says getting up from the stool and towering over you with his hand outstretched to you.

"I don't dance with strangers" You tell him admiring his veiny forearms.

"My name is Geto, I'm 24 and I like board games" He says smirking "Now I'm not a stranger" he adds. You're having your doubts about dancing with him but you can't lie the man is sexy and extremely charming he also seems pretty harmless despite his huge build and height.

"y/n" You say standing up and shaking his hand "23, and I hate board games" You tell him. He licks his bottom lip at your witty remark and gently takes your hand into his waiting for you to give him the Okay and you do.

He pulls you closer to him  and he slowly guides you through the crowd, looking back at you every few seconds to make sure you're okay until you both make it to the dance floor.

He quickly spins you around and rests his hands on the sides of your waist pulling you in against his chest , keeping a strong but gentle grip on your hips and guiding you to the beat of the song. The alcohol starts to catch up with you and you start to feel slightly buzzed, you're not drunk out of your ass and you're fully aware of what you're doing with Geto when you press your ass up against him.

A low groan escapes his lips, and you giggle at how weak you're making him. "You okay back there?" You ask him tauntingly.

"You know what you're doing" He laughs still swaying to the music with you.

"Do I?" You ask playfully.

"Do you?"he says leaning down into your ear.

One of his arms wrap around your stomach keeping you close to his chest while you both dance, slowly the lights at the club dim into a dark red color, changing the atmosphere of the club from lively to sexy.

"Ladies and gentlemen Streets by Doja cat" the DJ announces.

You look over at the other side of the dance floor where Nobara and Maki are getting real close, only focused on each other, and it makes you happy to see your friend enjoying herself.

"So are you going to tell me what a beautiful woman like you is doing here by yourself?" Geto asks.

"Who said I was by myself?" You say.

"You were at the bar alone so I assumed that you were" he says.

"Assuming isn't your strong suit I see" you tell him making him chuckle.

"You're a wild one miss y/n" he laughs into the crook of your neck after a few seconds of silence. Shivers run down your back at the contact of his large hand rubbing your stomach while you're dancing together.

You lean back into his chest dropping your head back to rest it against him while you slowly back into him circling your hips sensually against him, using your beauty to have him at your mercy. 

You turn around to face him and slowly whine your hips making your way a little lower, he lets his hands fall to his sides as you come back up caressing his chest, keeping eye contact.

"I'll be back. Bathroom" you tell him caressing his jaw and batting your lashes at him. You walk away leaving him there to admire you in awe. He watched you attentively until you disappeared into the crowd of people most of them towering over you.

He gets it now, he gets why Sukuna hasn't gotten rid of you yet . You're the most beautiful woman he's ever seen, you're witty and you have great potential but despite all of that you need to be disposed of, he thinks to himself as he goes back to the bar to pay his tab for the night.

-
-

You make it to the bathroom where a few girls are either gossiping about their ex's or taking selfies, you use the bathroom quickly and mentally curse yourself for being the "always has to pee" friend like Maki says that you are when you drink.

After washing your hands and fixing a few strands of your hair you pull your phone out to check for any messages or calls from Gojo and still nothing, you decide to put your phone away and not worry about him for tonight, you'll just go see him tomorrow and ask what this is all about.

The muffled music rings through the dark hallway as you're making your way back towards the main floor, an eerie feeling in the pit of your stomach pushes you to walk faster and  you accidentally bump into someone when turning the corner.

"Oh shit, sorry!" You apologize, continuing to walk until a strong grip on your forearm pulls you back and pushes you into a wall.

"What the fuck!" You exclaim.

"You showed up after all.. so obedient" He says leaning down.

You are stuck in his essence of pure power and surprise , but you have no plans on letting him intimidate you the way that he did at the store yesterday.

"I came here with friends,  not for you" You tell him rolling your eyes when you snap out of the shock.

"So every time you looked around..you weren't looking for me?" He taunts you.

Your cheeks turn red at his question but  it's too dark for him to notice it,  and no matter how much you are trying to hide the fact that you were looking for him every time you searched the crowd you were failing badly. What pisses you off the most was that he has been here the entire time.

"So you were watching me?" You ask him.

"a little" he smirks.

"Why would I be looking for a man who's name I don't even know?" You ask him tilting your head up to look at him.

On his end he is treading carefully on every single one of his words because the last thing he needs is you finding out who he is and what his plans are for you.

"Ryo" he deadpans.

"Ryo.." you repeat to him. "Well Ryo, it's nice to see you again but I have somewhere to be" you tell him.

"I'm sure you do, and I quite frankly don't give a fuck" he smiles cockily.

"I'm glad we're on the same page, neither of us gives a fuck about what the other wants to do..therefore move" you smirk at him.

It irritates him to his core when he gets taunted or is disobeyed, especially by a measly human. He could kill you right here if he wanted to, and that's the problem he doesn't want to, at-least not yet. Sukuna has every intention to destroy you emotionally and mentally so when the time comes for him to get rid of you, you won't have the will power to fight back.

You may not know how to use your power at full capacity yet but he can't risk fighting someone like you. Not again. Not when more than a thousand years ago someone with your exact cursed technique was the one to capture him into the prison realm.

As much as it enrages him when you talk to him like he's some sort of peasant, he can't deny how much he likes it, and how much it pushes him to want to punish you for it, and definitely not in the way that he usually punishes humans but in the way he did last week.

"If I recall you have some thanking me to do" he tells you.

"If I recall you have some fucking off to do" you say back with every intention of pissing him off. The alcohol is making you ten times bolder and you want to push his buttons just to see how long it'll take for him to put you in your place.

"Eager to leave I see, wanting to go back to dancing with your boy toy again huh" He rolls his eyes.

"Jealous he got to dance with me and you didn't?" You smile.

"Jealous?" he says poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue  "..He danced with you, I fucked you senseless." He scoffs wiping the smile right off your face.

He leans down closer to you, brushing his lips against your jaw, your body tenses up at the contact but you secretly want him to keep going.

"He held you by the hips while you danced with him, I held you by the throat while you danced for me" He whispers into your lips bringing his lips up to yours to tease your mouth with a small swipe of his tongue to your bottom lip.

"He shook your hand for two seconds, But I...I watched the way my cum leaked out of you..so tell me.." He trails off leaning in closer.

"In what world would I be jealous?" He asks you earning an eye roll from you as you look away but he quickly shuts that down when he grips your jaw and forcefully turns it back to look at him.

You give him nothing but silence, not because you're being an asshole but because you are speechless at what he just said to you.

"Next time I see you dancing with another man, I'll tie him to a chair,  slit his throat and make him watch you sit on my face.. do you understand?" He tells you.

Your thighs clench at his maniacal words, you can't help but feel the wetness pool in between your legs at the way he doesn't want to admit his jealousy and at the way he has your face gripped  up in his large hands.

"Fuck you Ryo" You spit out knowing that you fucked up.

"hm okay" He says looking away, you're surprised that he took your words lightly, you start to think that he might actually move out of your way and let you go on about your night, but that surprise is cut short when he picks you up off your feet and throws you over his shoulder.

"What the fuck put me down!" You scream kicking your feet. His palm quickly shooting up and swatting you across the ass making you grunt.

"Ryo-put me the fuck down!" You order him but he doesn't listen. Instead he starts to make his way towards the section where the private rooms are. You keep kicking and trying to shuffle yourself off of him but it's no use, he's too fucking strong. He slaps your ass harder this time making you gasp in pain and maybe  a little bit of pleasure.

He makes it to the VIP room  where he swipes the key card that he stole from you the night he fucked you, he slams the door shut making sure to hear the clicking sound of the lock.

"I swear to god put me the fuck down!" You yell.

He throws you on the bed and quickly climbs onto it getting on top of you. "There I put you down" He smiles at you. "Now answer my question..Do you understand ?" He says referring to his question from earlier.

"I dance with whoever I want " you say looking up at him getting lost in the lust that's building up in your body.

"And I'll kill them" He whispers into your ear  "Nobody touches you.. and you better hope I don't catch him outside when I leave tonight" He says to you, his eyes darkening at the sight of your breasts moving with your heavy breathing.

"Tell me you understand.. or do I have to make you?" He asks challenging you.

Your mind is telling you that you should get up and leave but your body is telling you an entirely different story and you have no idea why your body won't cooperate with the logical side of you. You know he hates being answered with silence but you also shouldn't care about obeying him or his words yet you do it anyways and fall for it every time.

"I understand" You whisper to him spreading your legs  on purpose and lifting them up slightly to the sides of his thighs.

"atta girl, see that wasn't so hard now was it?" He whispers back. His head leans into your neck and he starts  placing small little kisses all over it.

"You still have some thanking to do" He says, his kisses getting rougher and sloppier.

"fuck" You gasp at the goosebumps you're getting.

His hand starts caressing your thighs slowly making their way up exploring every inch of them. His lips move from your neck to your jaw and finally to your lips,  and he can't seem to fathom how the woman he's supposed to murder has the softest lips he's ever tasted.

You part your lips allowing him to have full access to your tongue and he takes full advantage of it not letting a second go to waste. Your lips latch on to his tongue and you start sucking on it earning a small groan from him. His hand moves higher up this time snaking behind you and  squeezing your ass.

You bite his bottom lip, and continue swirling your tongue in his mouth as you both devour each others lips slowly but sloppily. His hands come back around to the front of you where  it sneaks up into your inner thigh and the other hand holds his body up from crushing you underneath him.

You moan in a whisper when his fingers brush against the wet fabric against your clit, his fingers start to slowly circle around your panties making you desperate for the contact you want of him inside of you.

He slowly removes his lips from yours giving you one last little peck."So wet for me already" He says with a cocky tone.

"I'm gonna fuck this little sassy attitude out of you" He says in a low tone as his fingers start circling faster and rougher.

Your brain isn't registering any thoughts, The lust of wanting him to fuck you has clouded your brain from any thoughts you had before, the pride and self-respect you once had has completely perished and you're once again at his mercy.

He sits up and gets on his knees, his hands hook around the hem of your panties and he pulls them off tucking them into his back pocket without you noticing.

You truly don't even know this man, you know nothing but his name yet here you are submitting to his words, to his power with no true explanation as to why you're doing it.

"Ah fuck!" You gasp out when he slides not one finger. Not two fingers. But three inside of you using his thumb to rub on your clit, his fingers slide in and out of you slowly curling inside of you every time they make contact with your favorite spot.

You arch your back in pleasure but his other hand quickly lands on your lower stomach and pushes you back down onto the bed stopping you from moving around.

"Look at you..." he says "so weak when you're in my hands baby" His fingers speed up inside you, as the sound of your juices splashing around in his hand are music to his ears.

Your hand grips on the sheets under you as you refuse to let him watch you come undone below him.

"Nothing to say huh?" He smirks as his fingers slide in and out of you roughly.

"I-ah!" Your moan echoes throughout the room.

"C'mon, use that little smart mouth to insult me" he teases you, it does nothing but make your walls tighten.

"Ryo-I'm gonna cum" you manage to breathe out. You feel the euphoric knot in your stomach get tighter and tighter as it's chasing the high of finally crashing and releasing itself onto his hands.

"Oh yeah?" He asks you, seconds later ripping his fingers out of you and shoving them into your mouth. You cry out in agony at the lack of release but those cry's are muffled by his fingers being in your mouth as you suck on them like he expected you to.

"See how good you taste?" He asks leaning down to kiss you when he removes his fingers from your mouth. You wrap your hands around the back of his neck pulling him deeper into the kiss until he removes his lips from yours getting up from the bed.

He grabs your ankles and drags you to the edge of the bed, where he picks you up in his arms, you wrap your legs around his waist as you pull him into a kiss, your tongues both comforting each other's. He walks you over to the bathroom where he places you on the sink, your back crashing into the bathroom cabinet behind you, not once letting his lips separate from yours.

Ryomen unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants as you rip apart his dress shirt, the buttons flying all over the bathroom, his lips move from your lips to your jaw then down to your neck. You moan in his ear at the rough yet passionate movements of his tongue and lips on your neck.

He pulls down one of the straps from your dress low enough expose your left breast. He leans his head down and his mouth latches onto your nipple sucking and biting on it roughly.

"Please" you moan out making his dick harder than it already is, the sound of you moaning and begging in his ear is the most beautiful sound he's ever heard in his thousands of years of life.

He unbuttons his pants with one hand and pulls them down releasing his length from the jail of his slacks. You take your hand and start stroking his dick slowly, getting a low groan from him in the crook of your neck.

He aligns himself with your pussy, not sliding in but rubbing his tip against your clit teasing you as you throw your head back and whine in desperation at his lack of entry into you.

He slips inside of you slowly, your pussy welcoming him kindly in the warmth of your juices. "Ohh fuuck" you whisper.

He runs his hand through your hair gripping a wad of your hair back pulling your head back to look up at him as he thrusts into you slowly and crashes his lips into yours, his other hand under  your thigh holding it up making sure that you keep your legs wrapped around him in place.

"You still wanna talk shit?" he breathes out removing his lips from yours and slamming into you. "Huh you still wanna tell me to fuck off?" He grunts out.

"Is this what you fucking wanted?" He growls gripping your hair tighter. You do nothing but whine in response.

The items on the counter start falling off when his thrusts get violently rougher. "Answer me you fucking slut!" He yells out in a groan that echoes throughout the entire bathroom and bedroom.

"Is this"  Thrust. "What" Thrust. " you"  Thrust. "Fucking"  Thrust.  "Want"

Your moans and the sound of his balls slapping against  the bottom of your ass are the only two noises echoing around the bathroom.

"Oh my god!" You cry out.

"He can't help you" he groans fucking you faster making the pressure in your lower stomach tighten.

"Yes!" You moan out "this is-it's what I want" you admit to him.

"Let this be the last time you let another man touch you" he grunts through clenched teeth as he drills into your pussy that's already dripping all over him.

"You're mine" he slams into you.

"You're fucking mine" he slams in again harder, your eyes rolling back.

"I'm yours" you manage to blurt out regardless of how cock drunk you are. You hadn't even thought about the words that just came out of your mouth, and you didn't really care because they were just post sex brain words right? thats what the little voice in your head kept telling you as he fucked you stupid.

You can't go any longer as you feel the pressure in your stomach about to explode. "I'm gonna cum..please" you tell him hoping that he'll let you cum and he does but he doesn't stop, instead the feeling of your walls tightening around him motivate him to go faster and harder chasing his own high of pleasure.

You whine in overstimulation, your eyes start to tear up from the over-wash of you having a full blown orgasm and him continuing to thrust inside of you.

"I can't" you tell him, with your legs shaking.

"You can take it, give me another one" he encourages you.

"Please Ryo" you beg feeling the pressure that was once released seconds ago start to build again inside of you.

"I can't" you cry out loudly.

"Yes you fucking can" he tells you."One more pretty girl" he adds, dropping his  tattooed hand from your hair onto your jaw and gripping it firmly when you close your eyes shut .

"Eyes on me when I fuck you" he moans out. A few strands of his hair sticking to his forehead from the beads of sweat running down both of your bodies.

"You feel so fucking good" he breathes out trying to boost your ego, this was all part of his plan to ruin you but there was truth to what he just said to you, you did feel good, too fucking good.

"I-I'm cumming" you yell out feeling your legs start to shake and go numb, your nails digging into his exposed shoulder.

"Give it to me c'mon beautiful " he demands as you feel the knot in your stomach release itself and come undone as he himself cums finally reaching the high that he's been chasing the entire time he's been inside of you.

He gives you one more hard thrust as you feel him release himself inside of you, his hands dropping to the counter to hold himself up not that he needed to but just to make it believable.

Thank god for birth control, you think to yourself not that he could get you pregnant anyways.

Your tear stained cheeks bury into his shoulder as your head falls forward onto him, you're too weak to even move while your heavy breaths sync together.

"Y/n" you whisper after a few minutes of resting your head on his shoulder, still feeling your head in space.

"Y/n is my name" you tell him. "you told me yours so I'm telling you mine" you exhale sharply still catching your breath. The very least you could do is give him your name since he's fucked you into heaven twice in under a week.

"Good to know" he breathes out. He already knew your name though, he has every single piece of information on you from your name to your blood type. What kind of curse would he be if he didn't know what he was going up against?

You slowly lift your head and lean back finally feeling some sort of bodily strength coming back to you. "Just make sure to lock the door behind you" you tell him assuming that he would be leaving like he did last time.

"Can I at-least have your number ?" He says in defiance of his own disgust, he knows it's all part of the plan to end you.

But was it really Sukuna? He thought to himself. You could've killed her at any moment, your excuse was that at the time there was another sorcerer around when you could've taken them both out with a snap of a finger, so why didn't you? Why this plan to destroy her emotionally so she wouldn't fight back? His thoughts start to annoy him even though they were correct.

He was worried he'd lose to someone like you again. He's no longer focused on just the physical aspect of his plan of getting rid of you, but also the mental and emotional aspect of it, especially since he knows how much you dumb little sorcerers rely on your emotions to channel the proper amount of energy.

"Yeah" you tell him interrupting his thoughts. "I just have to get cleaned up and stuff" you add. You pull the strap of your dress up covering your exposed breast, and he helps you off of the sink carefully making sure that you're good to stand on your own.

Once you're fully up he leaves the bathroom closing the door behind him, you take your time using the bathroom and finally retouching your makeup to cover any trace that you had sex. Your phone dings and you quickly pull it out.

Maki's name pops up on your screen asking you where you are and you quickly send her a text back telling her that you'd be right there because you bumped into a friend on your way out of the bathroom, which isn't necessarily true.

You spray a few more squirts of perfume on yourself and fix your hair, before you're back to looking like you never even got railed in the first place aside from your legs still slightly shaking. You open the door and walk out into the bedroom where he sits on the bed with his dress shirt open, man spreading with his arms behind him holding him up as his head is thrown back still catching his breath.

"You good?" He asks.

"Yeah..sorry about the shirt" you tell him.

"I'll just buy a new one" he tells you fake smiling.

"Right.. I have to go, my friends are looking for me." You tell him.

"Your number?" He says not actually caring for it.

"Oh yeah-here" you say grabbing a pen and a sticky note out of your purse and writing your number down. You hand it over to him, he then looks at it and shoves it in his back pocket.

"I guess I'll see you around" you tell him with a smile beaming on your face.

"Right" he nodds at you.

You quickly turn around and make your way out of the room giving him one last smile closing the door behind you as he watches your every step and your every strut, as he taunts you in his head.

Poor girl. She doesn't even know that she's already falling for you, and she'll fall so hard she won't have the will power to fight back.. she'll want to die for you if it comes to it. Your first step? To get Satoru Gojo to turn against her.

He laughs maniacally to himself in excitement at the thought of destroying you.

A/N: Hey besties!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Please comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter !! It's pretty long but I finally felt like I wrote something good!! Next chapter will hopefully be up on Sunday next week! Shits about to hit the fan real soon!

XoXo, Queen of curses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 2.4K 21
After succumbing to your curiosity, you try to summon a demon, only to summon the worst one of all: Ryomen Sukuna. The demon is now bound to you till...
428K 13.2K 35
"๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก." -Ryomen Sukuna !!!READ FIRST PLEASE!!! Summary: You met Sukuna for the fir...
393K 11.5K 33
๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a curse gets awakened after 1,000 years of stasis, getting told her opti...
78K 2.2K 20
Soulmate AU "You're mine" Bound by the fate of her clan, tied between duty, love and fate (y/n) has to decide what matters to her most. She has never...