Love Bites

By Crystal910133

Having barely survived the bubonic plague as a human, John (Xiao Zhan) found himself in the clutches of a vam... More

Hey, Boyfriend
Hyde and Seek
Thrall
Proposing, a Deal
William Appears
Homecoming
A New Familiar
At Our Doorstep
Leaving the Light
Model Vampire
Matches
Promises
Inner Strength
War is Brewing
William's Demise
A Special Offer
Keeping Promises
New Hiccups, New Family
Meeting the in-laws
Peacekeeper

Back Alley

1.1K 46 30
By Crystal910133

   I was born in 1824, in Yunnan China. Shortly before my thirty first birthday, in 1855, the bubonic plague struck my hometown. Surrounded by death and disease, I was about to give up on life. That's when HE appeared, my sire William. He offered me a life free from sickness and death. After watching everyone I loved die, I accepted. Although I thought he was a complete nutcase at the time, I was tired of being alone and so I followed him. He took me to a large temple, abandoned on the outskirts of town... and bit my neck. As I felt the blood flowing from my body, along with my life, he made me drink his blood and I felt something I believe to be akin to an actual death. I woke up something no longer human, with an incredible thirst for blood. I spent nearly a century mourning the loss of my humanity and wishing he had just let me die. Then, I discovered his secret. William was the only known vampire who could survive the sun's rays. He claimed it was because he was so old, but one night, after feeding on the blood of a drunken man... he let the truth slip. The blood red ruby ring he wore on his right hand, was a magic relic. The ruby was infused with the blood of the first of our kind, he was also the first able to withstand the sun. Any vampire who wore the ring, would be immune to the sun. So, naturally... I stole it and fled.

   I'm now in America. It's been a century since I've seen William, but I know he's hunting me. I'm the child who dared betray him. I also have to be on the lookout for a faction that calls themselves God's Light. Vampire hunters, they've been hunting and killing my kind for centuries. I've roamed this earth for nearly two hundred years. I'm growing weary and bored. Maybe I'll just let God's Light kill me soon.

   I've been feeling homesick lately, so I find myself now roaming the back alley's of Chinatown. There's a commotion ahead, I don't usually interfere in human affairs, but something draws me forward.

"I said I don't do bottom. If you're not up for it, scram." A handsome young man says, running a hand through shaggy hair as he refastens his slacks. He seems to be a bartender and there's another man with him.

"You can't get me all excited and leave me like this. Are you a tease?" The second man asks, shoving the bartender against a wall and trying to rip his pants down.

   The bartender throws an impressive punch, but the other man hits him in the stomach. With the wind momentarily knocked out of him, he's spun around and pressed against the wall. His pants are yanked down as he struggles, elbowing his attacker. His head flies back and he breaks the other man's nose.

"You bitch! No one can save you now." The attacker sneers, but I've have had enough of this. I grab him by the back of the neck and pull him off the bartender.

"I believe the gentleman said no." I say, grinning at the panic in the attackers eyes as he struggles in my grip.

"Where the hell did you come from?" The attacker asks, his feet dangling in the air. To my surprise, the bartender turns and kicks the man in the balls. "Ugh! I get it, let's just forget... about this." His lips are turning blue and I realize, I may actually accidentally kill this perverted bastard.

"Go." I say, dropping him to the ground and stepping closer to the bartender. "While I'm still in a good mood." I turn and bare my fangs, grinning as he scurries off like a cockroach in the light. "You okay?" I ask, seeing the bartender's eyes roaming over me. He's so handsome and he's very aroused, trying to pull his pants back up and biting his lip. "Mmm, looks like... you might have a little trouble getting around with that." I grin, leaning in and getting his scent. He smells like sandalwood and alcohol, not a bad combination. I reach inside his opened slacks, stroking him and leaning close to his ear. "I don't mind being a bottom and it's been entirely to long since I've been this attracted to someone."

"Hmm, what are you, some erotic angel or something?" He pants in my ear, his hands moving to hold my hips.

"Trust me, I'm no angel." I whisper, licking his neck.

"Well, I should thank you properly for your help." He smirks and it's so incredibly gorgeous I want to take a bite out of him. I want to mark him as my prey. Instead, I kiss him and it's a bad idea. He's an amazing kisser. I gasp, feeling his tongue enter my mouth. Oh my God, his tongue has a double piercing and it feels incredible rolling around my own tongue. "Mmm, hmm."

   His hands begin to unfasten my jeans and slide inside my underwear. He strokes me into a frenzy and then slides a finger inside me. That large, calloused finger feels incredible and I want more. He gently walks me to a pile of crates and lays me down. He takes my pants and underwear off one leg, leaving them dangling off my left ankle. He bites his lip looking at me, as I raise my shirt.

"You sure you're not an angel, you're so beautiful." He says smiling and lifting my legs.

"Enough sweet talk, hurry up and put that monster cock inside me." It's been decades since I've indulged in sex. I haven't been this turned on... since before this young man was born. He grins and thrusts inside me and it feels like I've died and gone to Heaven. "Ahhh, yes! Mmm, you're quite... talented." I manage as his thrusts drive me insane.

   His large hands hold my hips, as he bends over me to suck on one of my nipples. Ugh, has it ever felt this good or has it just been way to long? I feel myself tighten around him and he moans, growing thicker inside me. I can't help it, he's driving me to the very edge of sanity! My fangs sink into his neck, as we both climax. He slumps down onto me, panting and grinning. My legs are still wrapped around his waist and they're shaking.

"You're amazing." I whisper, confident he won't remember this. There's a type of venom in a vampire's bite. It removes all memory of the vampire. "I'd really like to do this again."

   He grins and pulls out, standing up straight. "I'm fine with that. You felt incredible." He smirks that sexy smirk, looking down at me as he refastens his slacks. "I own this place. My name is Beau. I hope to see you again, soon." He winks and turns to head back inside. "I didn't catch your name."

"John and I'll definitely be seeing you again." I tell him, although he won't remember me when I do.

"Well, John, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you." Beau winks at me, then enters his bar,  Wu Ming. I'll definitely remember this place.

   I redress and head back to the street. At this hour, most of the people wandering around, aren't actually people. They're vampires like me and a majority of the humans that are out, are actually vampire hunters. So, I need to tread carefully. I stick to the shadows, picking up on various conversations as I move through the city streets.

"Did you hear? There's been another one of those killings!" The voice is a drunken human, leaning heavily on his companion. "A strange bite mark and not a drop of blood left in the victim's body. So creepy!" He hiccups and stumbles, nearly toppling them both.

   One of my kind has gotten careless, they could expose us all. I move farther down the street and catch the familiar scent of death. Humans can't detect this subtle scent that clings to us undead, but this one is so strong it makes me gag. I hear hushed voices from a dark alley ahead and think to ignore them at first.

"...telling you it's true. He's supposedly some super old vampire from overseas." It's a vampire speaking and I swear the strong scent of old death is coming from her. "He said he's looking for a thief, but he kept me beneath him all day long! What was his name again? Oh! William, his name is William."

   I instinctively begin to back away. No wonder the scent was so strong and yet, familiar. Has he finally found me or is this just an impossible coincidence? I hurry back toward the loft I'm renting. I need to stay out of site for now. Perhaps I shouldn't venture out in the evening for the time being. In the past, he'd spend a month at most searching a city before giving up and moving on.

   I barely breath until I enter my loft, not that it's necessary for me to do so. I slump down against the door, he's surely going to kill me if he finds me. Favored child or not. He's petty and cruel, I doubt our time apart has changed him much. Me, I thought I had changed. I thought I no longer feared him, until I heard his name. Now, I'm disgusted by my own trembling hands. This has been a very strange evening. Incredible sex with a handsome stranger and my first feeding in months. Then, the news that William is here and he's still looking for me. My head hurts, this is just to much. I lay down on the bed, stretching out my long legs and hoping that when I wake in the morning... this will have been a crazy dream.

                                                                           *   *   *

   Unfortunately, I awoke with the knowledge that the previous night had not been a dream. I felt a pit in my stomach and something sticky between my thighs. I smiled to myself, remembering Beau and headed for the shower. Ugh, no hot water. Did I recently anger a voodoo priest or something?

   So, now I'm walking into a public bath house in Chinatown. I'll probably just shower and go. The thought of soaking in hot water like a human teabag with a dozen other men, not appealing to me. I pick a locker nearest the showers and begin to remove my clothes. I have this strange feeling that I'm being watched. I wrap a towel around my hips and turn toward the shower stalls, blinking as I make eye contact with Beau. Impossible, is that recognition in his eyes?

"Uhm, this isn't exactly a pickup line, but have we met?" Beau asks, looking me up and down. For the first time during my life as a vampire, I feel like prey.

"Hmm, ugh, no?" I'm such a terrible liar! "I'm sure I'd remember meeting someone so handsome." He's standing in nothing but a towel, his hair damp and his skin glistening as tiny water droplets cling to him. He crosses his arms, grinning and jutting out his right hip.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I doubt I'd have forgotten meeting an angel before." Beau winks at me and I swear, I feel my knees go weak.

"Mm, excuse me." I hurry toward an empty shower stall, realizing we're the only two in the locker room now. This human is dangerous, I think I want him. No, I know I want him. As my lover and my prey.

   I close the curtain and turn on the water, hanging my towel and sighing down at my own erection. I hope he's left, as I begin to stroke my cock. I accidentally let out a soft moan and clamp a hand over my mouth. I'm struggling so hard to quiet myself, I don't notice the curtain open and close. I sense someone standing just behind me and I freeze.

"That's no fun." Beau's voice whispers in my ear. "Having a partner is always more satisfying, don't you think?"

"Mn, since you're here, what are you waiting for?" I ask, purposely grinding my ass against his hard cock. I want to feel him moving inside me again.

"Oh, you're definitely no angel baby." Beau says, grabbing my hips and slamming himself inside me. "Ugh, so soft. Is the water to cold, your body is chilly?"

"Hah, don't stop. I'm fine, I just run a bit cold. Ahhh, yeah." I want him deeper, I know from last night that he's not completely inside me. "More, deeper."

"Gladly." Beau grunts, thrusting deep inside me, his fingers digging into my hips. He thrusts hard and fast and it feels so damn good, my brain disengages.

"Haah, ahh yeah. Harder." I'm about to cum and I feel him swell inside me. "Beau!" I cry out, and feel his grip on my hips tighten painfully hard. He pulls out and spins me around, pressing my back against the shower wall and smirking.

"I don't recall telling you my name." Beau says, raising my legs around his waist and slamming inside me violently. I fucked up. But, in this position I can bite him and he'll forget me again. Yeah, this man is so dangerous to me. "Can I kiss you, since you already know my name?" He grins, licking my lips.

   I'm in so much trouble right now. I remember the kisses from last night and pull his mouth to mine hard. His tongue glides inside my mouth, but I'm not letting him get control that easily. I suck his tongue and feel his thrusts become more hurried. God, this feels amazing and I don't want to let him go. For the first time in well over a century, I feel alive. He's getting close, I can tell by the way he's holding me so desperately and I tighten my legs around his waist.

"Not yet, just a little more." I beg, biting at his lips before I bury my face in the side of his neck.

"You're incredible and so sexy. Ugh, yeah." Beau nibbles my earlobe and sends me over the edge.

"Ahhh!" I bite down on his neck, not needing to feed, just trying to erase his memory. I feel him empty inside me, pinning me hard against the wall with his weight.

"So amazing." I hear Beau mumble against my skin. "I didn't peg you for a biter, you little devil." He grins, kissing me one last time and heads out of the shower.

   I'm standing in a daze. Aside from his first name and the fact he owns a bar in Chinatown, I don't know a thing about that man. But my body already knows his and it responds to him so well. I need to wash up and get the hell out of here. I can still taste him on my tongue, so sweet. I sigh, bracing myself on the wall and cleaning out my ass. Ugh, I haven't needed to do this in ages. This is uncomfortable.

"Need a hand?" I hear Beau ask from behind me and I jolt.

"Uhm, well it is you inside of me." I grin over my shoulder. He's licking his lips looking at my ass. "Hmm, you like my ass that much?" I tease, feeling him slide two fingers inside me. "Mmm, gentler please." I pant, those long thick fingers feel so good.

"Mn, I really do appreciate your ass. It's like a juicy peach, I'd love to take a bite." Beau whispers into my ear. I can't believe my venom hasn't kicked in yet. I'm sad to realize he'll soon forget me again. "I better go for real this time, before we need to clean you out all over again." I feel a kiss on my shoulder and he's gone again.

   I'm heading back to my loft now, an uneasy feeling washing over me. I look around at the windows of nearby buildings. It's to bright and sunny for my kind to be outside now, but I feel like I'm being watched again. This is different from Beau watching me at the bath house, this feels sinister. I pick up my pace, leaving Chinatown behind.

   A drunken homeless man bumps into me and the smell of whiskey makes me think of Beau. I wonder if I'll be able to handle seeing him again. I've never wanted to know more about a human, not since becoming a vampire. I crave his touch, would an actual relationship between us even be possible? What am I thinking? A relationship? I've barely spoken to others for an entire century, but after less than twenty four hours, I'm fantasizing about a relationship? I must be lonely, or insane.

"John! It is John, right?" My building's supervisor is rushing toward me as I enter.

"Yes, can I help you?" I can't remember the poor man's name.

"No, I just wanted to apologize for the water issue. Our water heater broke, but I've got someone working on it right now." He seems nervous. I wonder how many residents have given him trouble over an issue he can't control.

"It's no problem. These things happen." I try smiling and he relaxes. "Have a good day Sir."

"Yes, you too young man." He says cheerfully, as I hold back a laugh. I'm nearly four times that man's age, although I'm forever frozen at thirty.

   I sit down on my bed once I enter the loft. I've survived this long by not sticking out. Currently, I'm earning a living as a freelance photographer. Not that I actually have to work. A couple good investments literally a lifetime ago and I'm now set for a couple lifetimes. But, it looks odd for a man who appears to be barely in his thirties with no family to be self made.

   I've only been in California for six months and William shows up already? I was just starting to like this place. If I can just stay hidden until he gets bored, I can remain here for a few years before I need to move on. Maybe I'll try a quiet little mountain town next. It's not like I crave human interaction, so there's no need to stay in a large city. Not when I've trained myself to go months without needing to feed.

   I need to check my schedule. I boot up my laptop and pull up a list of my upcoming jobs. Damn, I nearly forgot I'm shooting a wedding and reception tomorrow. I'll email the brides father to confirm my arrival time, then I should check my emails for job requests.

   After sending the email and checking a few others, I find myself excepting a newborn photo shoot. I don't usually do that sort of thing, children seem afraid of me. As if they sense I'm not human. I figure a newborn shouldn't know the difference yet. After penciling a couple more jobs in, I realize, I'm going to be rather busy for over a week at least. I won't have time to worry about William, or think to much about Beau.

                                                                           *   *   *

   I'm at the wedding venue the next day and, as a male photographer, I'm surprised that the bride has asked me to take photos of her getting ready. I notice a bridesmaid snapping my photo with her phone and I just shake my head. I know I'm not a bad looking man. Even as a vampire, I've retained the tanned skin tone I had as a human. I have large expressive eyes and women think the mole beneath my lip is sexy. My two front teeth are rabbit-like and often described as cute. Whatever, I'm nothing special.

   But let me dispel some Hollywood cliche's about vampires. Yes, we have a reflection. We're undead, not ghosts. Garlic is merely a delicious seasoning, if you're into that. Crucifix, no reaction. If God hated our existence that much, he wouldn't have allowed it in the first place. We can't hypnotize humans by staring them in the eyes and do not turn into bats. And we absolutely do NOT sparkle! But, silver is poisonous to our kind. If you want to kill a vampire, the best way is stabbing them in the heart with something made of silver. That or beheading, even we can't survive that.

   Looking back, I should have decapitated William when I stole his ring. I wouldn't need to worry about him finding me if I had. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 as they say. I'm on autopilot, so much so that I barely register the music begin and I hurry to kneel down the aisle, getting the best angle of the wedding party as they march down it. As I photograph the bride taking her place beside the groom, something hits me. As a gay man, marriage has never been something I thought about. As a vampire, even normal relationships are far from my thoughts. But, this is America and in this day and age, same sex marriage is almost common place. Especially here in California.

   As I photograph the happy couple exchanging their vows, I begin to wonder. What does it feel like to truly believe that you can spend your entire life with someone? If William doesn't find me, I'll still be roaming this earth long after Beau and his generation have passed on.

                                                                            *   *   *

   Now I'm photographing the reception and I realize that bridesmaid from earlier is paying far to much attention to me. I've politely declined two offered glasses of wine and tried to tell her I need to focus on my job, but here she comes again.

"Hey, handsome photographer. Why don't you dance with me?" She slurs her words slightly, swaying as she smiles at me.

"I'm sorry miss, I'm gay." I watch her pout and wonder off muttering to herself. Why didn't say that sooner? There's a tug on my trouser's and I look down to see a small boy grinning up at me.

"Hey Mister. Are you really gay or was she just to annoying?" The boy of about six asks.

"I'm really gay, but she was a little annoying." I admit, giving him a wink. Children these days are far bolder than in my time.

"Then when I grow up, I'll marry you. You're handsome and nice." The boy seals his promise, kissing my hand before running off.

   Hmm, my first marriage proposal. I chuckle to myself and snap more photos of couples on the dance floor. The father of the bride makes his way over to me, grinning and offering me a beer. Since he hired me, I accept.

"Thank you Sir." I say, taking a sip.

"You definitely don't slack off young man. I appreciate that. Once the kids leave, you can go. You must be exhausted and I have no idea what goes into your finishing process." He pulls out his phone tapping keys. "There, I've wired the rest of the money to your bank account. Thank you for taking this job so last minute. The photographer my daughter had booked got offered more money for some fancy gig in the hills." He rolls his eyes.

"No problem Sir. Once I agree to a gig, I think it's rude to back out. I've picked up a couple more, but I promise to email the final photos to you by the end of the week. I'll send the cd with all images to your daughter as requested." I smile, it won't be hard to get this project finished. I don't actually need to sleep.

"Thank you young man. I'm sure we'll be recommending you." He pats my back and wanders off, chatting with various people.

   After the newlyweds leave, I hang around for another half an hour or so, taking candid shots of the partiers. I'm packing up my gear when the mother of the bride approaches me.

"Excuse me, I know you're contract is with my ex-husband. But, could I possibly request a copy of the photo you took at the church?" She asks, she looks frail and shy.

"As the mother of the bride, I don't see a problem. Which photo though ma'am?" I ask, I literally took dozens.

"The mother-daughter one." Her smile looks sad. "You see, I have cancer. My daughter loves me, but she doesn't visit much. I know she's trying to distance herself, hoping it will be less painful when I pass. I understand that, but I... I'd just really appreciate that photo." She says with tears in her eyes.

"Here. You give me your mailing address and I'll be sure you get the best copy." I say, handing her my business card and a pen. I've never been a parent, but I can't imagine the pain of knowing you'll have to say goodbye soon.

"Thank you. Thank you very much." She trembles, writing on the back of the card. "I'll give you a separate fee!" She says handing back the card and wiping tears from her cheeks.

"No need, consider it a perk." I wink, but I my heart breaks for her as she gives me a watery smile. "I had a mother too. I lost her to sickness. I know your daughter will cherish that photo too." I have no idea what's come over me, but I give her a hug.

"Thank you young man. I'm sure your mother is watching you from Heaven, very proud." She wipes her face again and turns to blend into the crowd.

   I doubt my mother is proud of the monster her son has become. I grab my bag and head outside, taking a deep breath of the night air. I've already decided that I'll send the brides mother a framed 8x10 of the photo she wants.

                                                                                *   *   *

   It's been two weeks now since I last saw Beau. I finally have some down time and I find myself in Chinatown. It's still light outside, as I suddenly find myself standing in front of Wu Ming. What the hell am I doing here? Well, according to the sign on the door, they've only just opened for business today. It shouldn't hurt to take a look at him, he won't remember me now anyway. So I head inside. It looks like their still setting up for the evening's business. I saddle up to the bar, there's an older man filling a glass rack and he glances up at me.

"What can I get you?" He asks, continuing his task.

"Bud Lite draft, please." I say, not really wanting a drink. Suddenly, Beau comes out of a back room, checking things off a list. He's just as gorgeous as I remember.

"Dave, remind me to order more fireball whiskey tomorrow. It's been popular lately. Oh and..." Beau jumps, having stopped right in front of me. He blinks hard. "John, what are you doing here?"

"Wait. You remember me?" This has never happened before. Then I realize, he never forgot in first place. I didn't tell him my name at the bath house. He just grins at me, sliding his checklist under the counter.

"Dave, watch the place for a bit. It's dead right now anyway." Beau say, he leans on the bar and whispers to me. "Follow me John."

   What the hell is going on? I've never encountered a human that wasn't affected by our venom. I take a big swig of my beer and follow him upstairs. At the top of the stairs, there are two doors. Beau turns to grin at me and opens the door on the left, grabbing my arm and yanking me inside. It's a rather spacious apartment and I'm dragged toward another door.

"Beau, if you remember both our encounters, why aren't you... afraid of me?" I ask, he knows what I am. "Why did you pretend you didn't remember before?"

"So many questions." Beau says, pulling me into his bedroom and pinning me against the wall. He kisses me and I forget I had been seeking answers. "First, you protected me from a pervert when we first met. Obviously, you're not some wicked vampire like in the movies." I swallow hard, I knew he'd have figured it out, but to hear him call me a vampire feels strange. "Second, when we met at the public bath, you looked nervous. I've heard the rumors and reports of people waking up with strange wounds and no memory. So I figured I wasn't suppose to remember you." He kisses me again, his hand slides up my beneath my shirt and he pinches my nipple. "You're definitely impossible to forget. So, it's been a couple weeks. After I have my way with you..." He hits me with that sexy grin, shit, I'm a goner. "Can we talk? I'd like to get to know you. Is that possible?" I pull his mouth back to mine, kissing him softly.

"Mmhmm, it's definitely possible. I want to know you too." Another kiss and I unbutton his slacks. "But first, have your way with me?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Mn, should I have said I want to fuck you?" He asks, moving me toward the bed. "Oh, I don't mind you, feeding, or whatever you call it. But, not my neck. It's to visible." He begins to untuck and unbutton his shirt, grinning at me.

"Hmm, so it's okay for me to feed on you, as long as my bite mark isn't visible?" I ask, shoving him back onto the bed after he tosses his shirt aside.

"Why not? You haven't been taking much anyway." Beau says, shrugging. "It's not like you're leaving me weak or anything. Well, not from blood loss anyway." He winks, as I strip off my shirt and reach for his zipper, licking my lips. "Hmm, be careful with those fangs. I'd to have anything important bitten off." He's teasing me, he's never actually seen my fangs.

"I'd hate that too, seeing how much I enjoy having that particular part you're worried about, buried deep inside me." I say, as I pull down his slacks and underwear. "Mmm, now this looks tasty."

   I lick his cock, grinning as it twitches. I'm going to take my time with him. This isn't our first time together, but it's our first time having privacy. I let my tongue slide from side to side, curling around his cock. As I finally take him into my mouth, I realize I'm out of practice. His cock is huge and I have to force my throat to relax. I taste his precum and the flavor excites me. I begin sucking him, fitting my tongue up beneath his cock. I start to wonder how that amazing pierced tongue would feel gliding over my own cock and I moan.

"Ohhh God, this feels so good." Beau's biting his lip and watching me. I suck harder, my own cock growing painfully hard. "Stop, I'm to close. Wait, John!" I taste his release and nearly choke on it, coughing as I lick him clean. I lick his inner thigh, grinning before I bite down. "Ahh, shit. That shouldn't feel so good." My bite and the sucking of his blood, acts like an aphrodisiac. "Wow, I'm getting hard again already and you're still dressed?"

"Mn, I can fix that." I grin, stripping out of my jeans and underwear. "Kiss me?" I ask, straddling his lap.

"Oh definitely." Beau grabs my ass in both hands and spreads it wide. His tongue dives inside my mouth and I slide down onto his cock. "Shit, John, baby you're so tight. We should have loosened you up. Ugh, yeah."

"Kiss me again Beau, I love your kisses." I beg, my hips beginning to swivel in a circle motion. "Oh shit!" My fingers dig into his hips, his lips licking and pulling at my own.

"Oh fuck, do that again." Beau asks, his tongue invading my mouth again.

   My hips circle, as I bounce hard on his cock. I suck his tongue, feeling his hands squeezing my ass. We're both moaning into the kiss and I'm so close to climaxing. I ride harder, feeling him thrust into me equally hard.

"Mmm, Beau, harder." I ask, feeling him thrust harder and deeper. "Yes, faster Beau! I'm so close. Hah, yeah." I feel like I'm melting into oblivion. He feels incredible and he listens to my needs. "Yes, harder! Faster! Yes Beau! Ahhhhh!" Fuck, that was so fucking perfect.

"Ugh, John!" Beau cums inside me and lays his head on my shoulder. "Wow. Uhm, is it okay for me to just... hold you like this for a bit?" Why does he suddenly sound nervous?

"Mn, let's hold each other." I wrap my arms around him and drop a kiss on his forehead. We just sit like this, catching our breath and calming our racing hearts. Well, I let him calm his.

"So, let's get to know each other." Beau say finally, picking up his head and looking into my eyes. "I'm twenty five." He grins at me. "I'm assuming you're older."

"I know grandpa jokes are coming." I sigh, smiling and pecking at his nose. "I'm one hundred and ninety eight, or I will be next month."

"Grandpa? That's like great grandpa!" Beau laughs and kisses me as I pout. "Who knew I had a thing for much older men?" I'm going to fall hard for this kid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 11.4K 52
Ruthless. Cold-hearted. Crazy. These were just some of the words associated with the Alpha of the Lan Pack. Wang Yibo had never cared what means he h...
21.7K 1.5K 32
Wang yibo is a lunatic gang boss who owns the entire Beijing and japan areas.. Xiao Zhan is a doctor who happened to find a man covered in blood slo...
70.8K 6.9K 57
Xiao Zhan thought he was a normal guy and lived his life happily and carefree like everyone else. One day, however, everything changed when his mothe...
37.1K 1.8K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...