I've got a bad idea (A.G x Y...

By jaz_mh

Miss Grande a teacher, Y/n a student, once they cross paths they can't seem to resist each other nor avoid ea... More

Introduction
1. First Day
2. Today...
3. The Weekend
4. Back to school
5. Date
6. what a day
7. what a day Pt.2
8. Honesty
9. lots of tears
10. Busy Day
11. Lost in my thoughts
12. my everything
13. Y/n's Birthday!!
14. Hectic
15. Scooter Braun
16. Don't worry
17. Spring Break
18. Dangerous Woman
19. The counselor
20. Tough
21. This day
23. Crazy
24. Dinner
25. Last day of school
26. Diego Pt.1
27. Diego Pt.2
28. Game Day
29. Pennsylvania Pt.1
30. Pennsylvania Pt.2
31. Pittsburgh
32: The other one..
33. Manchester Pt.1
34. Manchester Pt.2
35. I will always choose you πŸ’™
36. π‘…π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ ✨
37. Make up?

22. Cops and caught

349 21 0
By jaz_mh

Y/n's Pov

I have been getting asked a lot of questions from the cops about Ariana, right now I'm in the interrogation room at the police station.

They keep asking me questions and I choose to stay silent or just say 'no we weren't involved when I was 16' it was illegal and I knew that but my feelings and hers got the best of us.

This could ruin her career, I'm scared.

They soon let me go and the case is still open the next they're going to do is get Ariana.

I sigh walking into the house, Ariana isn't at home she is at a meeting.

Fuck we are so stupid, why did I convince her to risk the life she built for herself? What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm such a bad person.

I groan and pack up my stuff, I can't sleep here tonight.

I hear the door close downstairs and I instantly hide the bag under the bed, I can't get away she is already here.

I don't want to hurt her either or leave without leaving something, I have to talk to her.

Whether this hurts or not I have to.

"Baby hey" I hear her voice as she walks into the room, "hey" I say, "what's wrong?" She asks sitting down next to me, "T-the cops opened a case on us" she looks away.

"I- umm y/n I-" I cut her off, "it's okay if you have nothing to say, I need to go alright? If they question you say we had nothing until I was 18" I say and get the bag from under the bed, "babe don't go" She says, "I have to" I fight back tears, "no you don't" She says, "one week" I say, "nope" She says.

I start to walk away and she pulls me back throwing me onto the bed.

"You aren't going anywhere" She demands, "yes I am" I groan as I get back up and she pushes me down more roughly.

I hear her getting something from her cabinet and I had my eyes closed in pain, yesterday in p.e I had to wrestle with some girl and she was actually pretty strong and she hit me super fucking hard, I even bled.

I soon feel a cold thing on my wrist and I hear a click as if something locked, I open my eyes just to see my wrists cuffed on the headboard.

"What the fuck? Ariana!!" I furiously say, "what?" She asks as if she didn't just cuff me.

"Unlock them" I say pure seriousness I'm my voice, "promise me you won't leave" She whines, "I uhh I promise" I say unsurely.

"Stop lying, you earned yourself 5 minutes byee" She drags walking out of the room fast not even letting me respond.

I didn't bother calling out her name I saw a shiny set of keys on the nightstand, could those be the ones to unlock this shit?

Doesn't hurt to try.

______________________
______

Okay it hurts a whole fucking lot.

"Oww" I say hurt as I just pinched my ownself with the cuff.

I reached my head forward which hurt like a bitch but I took the keys into my mouth and then tried getting them with my hand.

I sag myself up a little and then I felt my fingertip touch it, I grabbed them and struggled to unlock it but about 2 minutes later I did the job.

Ariana walked in stunned, "fuck" She mutters, "Ariana listen to me baby, I promise not to leave" I say quickly, "o-okay" She stutters out.

"What happened?" Confusion formed on my face, "m-my fans got some damaged merchandise it's all good though, I made food that's the reason I came up here come on" She motions for me to follow her, I do just that and she comes to a stop making me bump into her.

"F-fuck" She moans as I kiss her neck, "so mind telling me what is for dinner?" I ask with a smirk against her neck, "c-can we j-just skip to dessert?" She says in a whiny/moany tone.

"Mm I don't know I'm pretty hungry" I say and press myself against her, "mm can I show you the menu?" She moans lightly, "be my guest" I say and pull away but she throws her ass hard on my dick and I groaned moving forward thrusting, I can't believe we are dry humping right now.

"Do you happen to be on the menu?" I ask turning her around picking her up by her thighs setting her down on the counter, I pull her area closer to mine and my lips crash onto hers.

We kiss roughly but most importantly passionately.

She bites down onto my lip and squirms from under me trying to get friction, fuck this.

I take her clothes off her body and I take mine off too, I throw them elsewhere not caring where they fell.

I pull her back onto me and carry her taking her to the living room since I don't feel like making my way upstairs.

I kiss in-between her breast, on her nipple, then down her stomach and I suck her belly button, I've never tried that before so I wonder how it feels, "mmm ohh" She moans which means it felt good.

"I love you so much baby" I say as I make my way in between her legs and I kiss her inner upper thighs going around her clit with my fingertip but not touching it.

I breathe on it and she trys shoving my head right in but I have it hard right now so... can you imagine?

She is so wet, dripping wet might I add.

I shove my tongue into her with no mercy just thrusting in and out moving it around and I am looking at her face, we make eyecontact and her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Babe" I say into her causing her legs to tremble, "m-mhm?" She hums in response, "I want you to look at me" I say and she moans, "will you?" I ask and she just continues moaning hard making eyecontact with me.

She bites her lip trying to keep in her moans, "let them out" I say but it is muffled since I'm kind of busy eating her out.

As she is about to come I pull away and kiss up her body waiting till I meet her lips.

I kiss them slowly and sweet as I align myself with her entrance "mmm" She moans into my mouth as I go more deeply, I start to thrust in and out and I hear the door shut, not just any door, the front door and here we were having sex naked, fully, no blanket or anything to cover us.

Our clothes is thrown around on the floor in the kitchen.

I freeze and she didn't hear what I heard, am I being paranoid?

"Ari, sis where the fuck are you?" I hear Frankie's voice and jump up causing Ariana to let out a guttural moan, I hear footsteps getting closer and closer to the living room, what's worse seeing his own sister naked or seeing me naked? Both are horrific.

Ariana pushes me off of her, I look behind the couch and see a pillow I hide my area and I throw this nightgown I found on the floor at Ariana, she slipped it on oh fuck it is black, silk, and ends just below her buttocks, it fits her body perfectly.

"Oh there yo- oh" he turns around once he sees me, I grab another pillow covering my ass and then I run to the kitchen grabbing my sweats and shirt.

I slip them on along with my boxers first.

I grab Ariana's clothes and fold them, she is wearing her nightgown all she needs is her shorts.

Does she need the underwear? God what is wrong with me of course she does.

"Baby here" I say passing them to her as she is standing up, "I'll be right back frankie he isn't naked anymore you can look now" She says to her brother and pecks my lips.

She goes into the bathroom, "d-did I ruin ya'lls session?" He stutters out, I chuckle, "no" I answer and he nods.

This is awkward.

I sit on the couch and he sits on the one across, "we have done it everywhere in the house so that isn't gonna help" Ariana says making me and frankie jump, does she really need to expose us both like that though?

Frankie gets up with a fake disgusted look on his face.

"Don't forget the family dinner tomorrow" he says and her eyebrows furrow, "what family dinner, for what?" She asks, "Thanksgiving dumbass" he says, "shut the fuck up and okay we will be there" She says, "alright I'll see ya'll tomorrow and maybe just maybe I'll embarrass you tomorrow at dinner, mom and court are going to tease you so bad, oh and don't get me started with Nonna she has had her eyes on y/n for I don't know how long" he laughs.

My cheeks turn red at his comment about their grandmother, speaking of family I really need to see my brother soon.

A/n: I hope ya'll liked this chapter, love you bubs, bye.

Any questions, suggestions, or anything?

Comment below.

I don't proof read so sorry if there are any mistakes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.5K 27
something was eating y/n y/l/n and ariana was going to find out. -- g!p y/n
4.3K 130 24
"π‘»π’‰π’†π’š π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ π’•π’‰π’†π’š π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’•π’‰π’†π’š π’„π’π’†π’‚π’“π’π’š 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, π‘¨π’“π’Šπ’‚π’π’‚" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
Quit By abeliana

Fanfiction

80.2K 2.4K 59
"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit you. Yeah I know I'm gonna regret it" ...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...