ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪ 🐞

By ChanelPradaGirl

ʙᴀꜱɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴡᴇʙɪꜱᴏᴅᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ, ʀɪ... More

📒ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ📒
👗ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ👗
🍿ʀᴇᴘɪᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ🍿
🍰ʙᴜꜱʏ ᴅᴀʏ🍰
📝ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴇꜱꜱᴀʏ📝
🐈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄᴀᴛ ɴᴏɪʀ🐈
🌈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ🌈
💎ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄʜʟᴏᴇ💎
🎀ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ🎀
🇯🇵ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ🇯🇵
💚ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴ💚
🧡ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀʟʏᴀ🧡
🦊ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟɪʟᴀ🦊
💙ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟᴜᴋᴀ💙
🎆4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎆
🛎ᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴜᴛɪᴇꜱ🛎
📰ʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇ📰
👨‍🍳ᴄᴜʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ👨‍🍳
🎵ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴀᴅᴇ🎵
💖ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇɢᴜᴍ ʙ!ᴛᴄʜ💖
⚫ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ & ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ⚪
🦠ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-19 ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦠
🇰🇷ᴏʀɪɢɪɴꜱ🇰🇷
🎊ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ🎊
⛩ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ #2⛩
🧣ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ🧣
⭐ᴠɪʀᴀʟ⭐
🍱ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ🍱
🎙ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ🎙
💢ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ💢
🔥ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ🔥
🎭ᴀᴜᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ🎭
ᴀ/ɴ

📹ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ📹

575 16 13
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Apartment Building.

Darius, Maya, Kalianna, and Giselle are standing outside of an apartment.

"Who's address is this again?" Maya asks.

"My mother's, she lives here. She's always been a classy but private woman." Giselle says.

"This seems like a really nice apartment. Ring the doorbell, I wanna meet your mom!" Kalianna urged, smiling.

Giselle breathes off and walks up the three steps, ringing the doorbell.

"Who is it?" A female voice asks from the intercom from above the door.

"Mom, its me, Giselle," The rainbownette quietly reveals.

The intercom stays quiet before it clicks off.

The sound of heels could be heard behind the door before it unlocked and was swung open.

Darius, Maya, and Kalianna couldn't believe who they were seeing.

"Priya Lacroix?!" Kalianna breathes in disbelief, staring at the gorgeous woman in shock.

"Holy fvck," Maya cursed in shock.

Priya looks at her daughter, who is looking down at her feet. She then looks at the others.

"Come in,"

📹📹📹📹

Scene: Inside Priya's Home.

Darius is currently explaining Rashad's contract to Priya outside on her back porch while Giselle, Maya, and Kalianna are sitting down on the comfy couch.

"I can't believe your mom's Priya Lacroix! The woman who picked ME to be the official face of her magazine!" Kalianna told Giselle, who is squeezing her knees.

"Yeah, sorry about that," The rainbownette apologizes nonchalantly.

"No offense but how'd your dad bag such a hot woman like that? Especially when his personality is sh1t?" Maya asks, texting on her phone.

"Cause his personality wasn't sh1tty when he met her," Giselle muttered, loud enough for her friends to hear.

Just then the glass door for the back porch slid open and Priya stepped in with Darius.

The three girls looked at the tall woman as she crossed her arms.

"Okay, I'll sign it," Priya reveals.

"You will?" Giselle probs quietly.

"You heard me," Priya turns to Darius. "The pen and contract,"

"Right," Darius gives the woman the two items and she sits down on the chair from across the girls, adjusting the fountain pen in between her fingers before she wrote her signature in fancy cursive font.

She then slides the pen and contract over to Giselle on the glass table. She doesn't make eye contact with her mother and picks up the pen, writing her signature below her mother's, but in normal cursive.

Darius then clears his throat and picks up the contract and pen. "Thank you very much for your cooperation Ms. Lacroix. This means a lot to your daughter,"

Priya stares at her daughter, who averts her eyes outside.

"...I know,"

📹📹📹📹

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel.

After the group had returned, they found Rashad already there waiting for them at the entrance. Darius gives the Indian manager his contract and pen back and he smiles, shaking hands with the lawyer. He then looks at Giselle, a shine in his eyes.

"You've made the right choice," Rashad holds out his hand. "I'll make a singer out of you Giselle,"

Giselle smiles and shakes his hand.

📹📹📹📹

Rashad had waisted no time and gathered a camera crew, a makeup/hairstylist, a set designer crew, a fashion designer, and more. Giselle had been pulled into the singing industry faster than she had imagined.

She had to practice her vocals, practice not falling off the prop swing on set, and that was pretty much it. Since it was her first music video, Rashad decided she wouldn't be doing any dancing just yet.

As a couple weeks past by of practicing, the music video was ready to be released.

📹📹📹📹

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Library.

Miss Bustier is standing beside a projector and her students are sitting down. "Alright students, you're here to watch a very special video," She smiles, glancing at Giselle, who snuggles up to Hiro.

"Excuse me Miss Bustier," Lila raises her hand. "I get that we're watching a video but why are Maya and Hiro here? They're both in different classes,"

"It was requested that they were to watch this video as well Lila," Miss Bustier told the scarlet brunette.

"Oh, okay, I think it's still a bit weird though," Lila voices her opinion.

"No one asked you Lila, so just shut up so Miss Bustier can start the video," Giselle glares at the liar. She hated Lila deeply with a passion, especially after she had harrassed her boyfriend and no one believed him.

"No need to be so mean, I'm just voicing my opinion," Lila shrugs.

"When the two people you're talking about are literally right here?" Marinette scoffs. "Wow, how shameless of you,"

Lila clenches her hand to compose herself while Giselle snickered.

"Guys, chill out," Alya suggested.

Giselle leans up and kisses Hiro's cheek. He smiles down at her gently, then notices her blue-grayish highlights. It had replaced her rainbow highlights. "Love, did you change your highlights?"

"Can you please start the video Miss Bustier?" Kalianna requested.

The redhead teacher presses a button on the remote for the projector and the YouTube video starts playing.

"Just watch the video babe," Giselle says.

On-screen, the camera slowly pans in towards a sparkly glaucous house. It then transitions to the inside to reveal a sparkly glaucous interior as well.

"Mmmmmmmmm~
Mmmmmmmmm~" Humming was heard, yet there was no music.

The camera screen switched again, and all the teenagers gasped at who they saw on the sparkly floor of the house.

It was Giselle. Her hair was spread around her, showing off her beautiful aesthetic highlights. Her short, sparkly, glaucous dress was flayed around her as well, she had on sparkly eye shadow to match her highlights, her nails also matched her aesthetic, and she was barefooted.

"Giselle?!" Everyone was shocked. They all looked at her and began asking questions, but Miss Bustier quickly shut it down by clapping, telling them to watch Giselle's music video and then questions could come after.

On-screen, Giselle opens her eyes, looking at the sparkly aesthetic ceiling. She opened her mouth, beginning to sing, a bounce in her voice, but yet there was no music, it was A cappella. She sounded beautiful without any music backing up her lyrics.

While everyone was in awe of her singing in the video, Lila, was not.

The vindictive fox looked over at a smiling Giselle with a scornful look. How could she, the Giant, sound so good?! Oh, that was it. Auto tune. That's how she sounded so good. Ugh, what a cheat; she couldn't even sing without any special effects!

"I'm on the grass cryin' glaucous tears,
(Ohhh~)
Glaucous tears,
(Oooo~)."

Giselle sang as she laid on the pale grey-blue grass in the backyard of the house. Sparkly glaucous tears flowing out of her eyes, dripping onto the grass.

Lila looked around, seeing her pathetic classmates watch the music video in complete awe and focus. "You know, I'm actually planning to do a music video myself-"

"Shhh, Lila!" Max demands, waving her off carelessly, his eyes still trained on the screen.

Lila was both shocked and embarrassed that she had just been told to be quiet by a classmate just so he could continue watching a stupid music video that was featuring the talentless Giant. She could've believe Max! How dare he brush her off like she didn't exist?!

She wasn't giving up so easily, so she tried again. "Clara Nightingale told me I have the talent to become a singer, and she wants to set me up with one of the best managers in Paris so I can start off my career-"

"Lila," Adrien cut her off sharply.

She turned to him with a sweet smile. "Yes Adrien?"

"Please stop talking, we're trying to watch the music video in silence," With that, Adrien turned back to the screen.

Lila stares at him in shock, then grew mortified that her infatuation had basically told her to shut up. She heard snickering just then and turned to see it was both Marinette and Kalianna who were behind it, meaning they had heard what Adrien just said.

The scarlet brunette growls lowly and clenches her hands and watches as Giselle is holding the swing she was on by its sparkly chains while she gracefully swings.

"And when she left you,
I was there for you, I was there to pick up the pieces of your broken hearrrt~
(Oooo~)
Glacous tears~
(Mmmm~)
Glacous tears
(Oooo~)."

'Stupid Giant freak,' Lila hissed internally. Still though, she wouldn't give up. "Clara gave me the number of a big-time manager in the music industry and I'm meeting with him-"

Maya cuts her off by groaning, throwing her head back. "Oh my Goood, just shut the fvck up alright?"

"Yeah, it's about to end!" Rose smiles, her big eyes shining brightly as she watches Giselle on the projector, sitting next to Juleka.

Lila blinks at the Lavillant girl in complete shock as she had unawaringly agreed with Maya that she should indeed shut the fvck up.

"You got me on the swing cryin' glaucous tears,
(Oooo~)
Glacous tears~
(Mmmmm~)."

On-screen, Giselle is still on the swing. She bows her head as she slowly swings back and fourth, then, the screen goes black.

It was silent, so silent you could hear a pin drop.

...

"Anyway, as I was saying-"

Lila flinched when everyone cheered and clapped, looking at Giselle excitedly, asking multiple questions and giving her praises.

"You're voice is so beautiful!" Rose grins.

"Ugh, I guess its half decent. I bet I'm a better singer though," Chloé praises, sticking up her nose.

Giselle looks at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you becoming a singer?" Alix probs.

"When is your next music video coming out?" Alya inquires.

Lila tries to open her mouth to get a word out, but can't as everyone is talking over her.

"Alright, chill out, chill out," Giselle makes a motion for them to quiet down. "Yes, I'm becoming a singer, this was my debut. I don't know when my next music video is coming out but I'm already starting to brainstorm lyrics for another song, and you can follow Gigi, my YouTube channel, when I drop a new one,"

Everyone immediately got out their phones, heading straight to YouTube.

"Wow Elle, your music video's got twenty-seven million views already!" Kalianna informed the girl in shock.

"And your YouTube channel just went up to a million," Maya told her friend.

"Already? The video was just uploaded yesterday!" Giselle says in disbelief.

Chloé rolls her eyes while Lila glares at the TikToker, seething with jealousy.

📹📹📹📹

Scene: Outside School.

Kalianna laughs as she exits with Giselle. "Did you hear how Lila was trying to make it all about her? I was dying when Adrien told her to be quiet,"

Giselle snorts. "I heard her, but it wasn't worth wasting my energy on talking to her,"

"Anyway, let's go get food since Hiro left for his Russian lessons," Kalianna says as her car arrives.

Giselle sighs happily. "Sign me up!"

As the girls get into Regina, Lila watches them from the entrance, glaring at them, but mostly at Giselle.

How dare that loser release a music video when she clearly had no talent?!

Lika couldn't understand why Hiro was still with Giselle. He deserved better than her, but he was just too blind too see it. She wouldn't try her luck to get him to date her though, it wasn't worth the risk, especially after he threatened her with a lawsuit and restraining order when she was harassing him.

The vindictive girl watched as the De-Sinclair car departed with narrowed eyes.

Whatever, that talentless Giant wouldn't last long in the music industry, especially with a horrible voice like that which was edited with autotune.

Lila, feeling smug about the thought, walked down the steps and began making her way home, a smirk on her face.

📹📹📹📹

Scene: Cook'N Saj.

Kalianna and Giselle were currently at a table with their plates of food. The first had Saj Falafel with fries while the second had a chicken burger with fries as well.

"Elle?" Kalianna calls her best friend while she takes a bite of her burger.

"Hmm?" The TikToker looks at her, chewing.

"Why did you never tell me about your mom?" Kalianna asks, grabbing her Falafel wrap and biting into it.

Giselle looks down, continuing to chew. She then swallows. "She, uh... she cheated,"

Kalianna's eyes widened and she coughed before forcing herself to swallow her food. "She *cough*, she what?"

"She cheated," Giselle shrugs.

"W-Why?" Kalianna probs.

Giselle shrugs. "She wasn't happy as she used to be anymore. After I was born she loved me more than she loved my dad. But as I got older, she grew more miserable. She had more fights with my dad, and he'd always accuse her of cheating because she had to work late a lot of nights. She was stuck in a loveless marriage, and although that doesn't make her affair right, I don't blame her, she was just so... unhappy,"

Small tears grew in Giselle's eyes. "...Her affair went on until she got pregnant,"

Kalianna gasps lightly.

"And my father knew it wasn't his because he hadn't touched her in months. Every night, he'd yell at her, stress her out... And then it happened, boom," Giselle snaps her fingers. "A miscarriage,"

Kalianna covers her mouth.

"They divorced after that, my father got custody, I don't know how but... he got it done. My mother had no visitation rights, nothing, despite her having a job and being financially stable. My dad would just fill my head with these... these lies about how my mother was a wh0re and that she left me because she was ashamed to look at me after what she'd done. The only time I got to visit her was for my thirteenth birthday, and that was it." Giselle explains somberly.

"Oh my God... Giselle... and you still call him your father?" Kalianna asks her in disbelief.

Giselle swallows, plucking a fry from her plate. "I don't think of him as my father. The only reason why I call him dad is because he still reminds me of the loving role model I knew when I was eight. But I know I'll never get him back," She eats her fry.

Kalianna sighs. "You need to visit your mother more often. I know you both want to build a relationship, one that could've been built a long time ago." She then takes a bite of her Falafel wrap.

Giselle stays quiet, eating a portion of her chicken burger, but her best friend's words pondered in her head.

📹📹📹📹

Scene: Priya's Home.

Priya is sitting down with her feet up reading a Vogue magazine. "I should reach out and do another collab with them," She mumbles.

Just then her bell rung, and she got up, putting her magazine down. She walks over to her door, pressing the intercom button beside it.

"Who is it?"

"...I-It's me mom,"

Priya steps back, recognizing her daughter's voice immediately. She breathes off shakily and unlocks the double door, opening them to see her child before her looking down at the floor.

Priya says nothing, she just pulls her in for a tight hug, and she returns it. The woman then pulls away and clears her throat, stepping aside.

"Come in,"

And with that, Giselle entered the residence, and Priya closed the doors.

They had a lot to talk about.

Word Count: 2,631

(Sukura41: So now that you all know about Giselle's past, which one has had a more hard life? Her or Adrien?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
12.5K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...
15.3K 430 19
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚎-𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚊�...
223K 3.7K 95
Fluff Smut G!P (some chapters) Request are open