My Sweetheart Marinette x fem...

Bởi crabbyxcancerr

Lila had everyone wrapped around her finger except for Chole and Nino who believed that Marinette was Innocen... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Lemon)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Bonus Part
Epilogue

Chapter 18

1.8K 55 8
Bởi crabbyxcancerr

The heroes began evacuating the citizens from the area as they tried to move Lila's Cage but it seemed heavier for some reason.

Princess Justice: LILA ROSSI I WILL DESTROY YOU AND NO ONE SHALL GET IN MY WAY OR THEY Will FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!

Princess Justice just kept screaming in anger as Carpace had been blocking her attacks.

Caprikind: We need to get out of here.

Caprikind could see how Carpace was struggling with trying to stop Princess Justice Attack's .

Bunnix: Don't you think that's what we're doing!?

Queen bee: Princess Justice obviously caused something for the cage to be this heavy!
Queen bee grits her teeth as she tried to pull the cage with her spinning too.

Lila: Get me out of here!

Queen Bee: What does it look like we're trying to do huh !? You got yourself into this Mess so shut up or I really might just let Princess Justice give whatever judgement!

Caprikind: Queen Bee!

Queen Bee: What?

Bunnix: She's right it did get her to shut up.

Claps of thunder was heard and was heard were the anger screams of Princess Justice.

(With y/n)

Y/n was able to run back to the Scene and see that Princess Justice was going to do she could feel the anger from afar she began to glow brighter and looked like she was going to release her magic.

Y/n ran up and was able to quickly tackle her to the ground the source hit a building near by.

Princess Justice saw red her hand lit up as she blasted the person to the ground she didn't even care to hear the pain grunt of the person till a piece of the Eiffel tower had fallen to the ground and she heard the scream of pain until.

The heroes: Y/N!!!!

Princess Justice's eyes widen until she turns to see y/n on the ground nearly beaten and with a twisted arm from the a piece of the eiffel tower she immediately drops her sword and runs towards her.

Princess Justice: Y/n!

Y/n: Hey Sweetheart.

Princess Justice grabs y/n and pulls her close as she hugs her while she silently cry 

Princess Justice: y-Y/n you won't suppose to be here.

Y/n: I'm fine.

Princess Justice: No you aren't.

Y/n: Marinette. I know you just wanted justice but... I couldn't let you continue what you were doing.

Princess Justice: Y/n.

Princess Justice just hugged y/n as they were in there own world people were coming out of their hiding spots.

Y/n: I promised you that I would keep you safe but I promise I'll stay by your side from now on.

Princess Justice: it's okay it's just that-

Y/n pulls Princess Justice close to her and kisses her Princess Justice eyes widen till she accepts the kiss.

and suddenly a bright light appears and Marinette Dupain-cheng is back to normal and the destruction of Paris was fixed as well as the Akuma that tried to escape.

the heroes immediately saw and ran to the couple as they parted ways from the kiss.

Queen Bee: Oh my god Mari are you okay !?

Marinette: I-i Y-y/n.

Y/n: It's okay Marinette I just need some rest.

Marinette: Yeah but your arm it's still broken.
Y/n: I'll be fine.

Marinette suddenly starts sobbing.

Marinette: I'm so sorry guys I-I promise I will never get akumatized ever again I promise cause you guys are my really friends and I promise you y/n I will never cause I can't lose you.

Y/n: Marinette we get it you went though a lot but we can't blame you but you deserve everything right now.

The heroes decided to take both y/n and Marinette back to there homes.

(At Y/n home)

Y/n: Plagg I can't stop thinking about how she looked like it was all her fault.

Plagg: Calm down y/n she's back and that's all that matters now.

Y/n sighs but suddenly hears the door open she turns to see Marinette standing there Marinette immediately runs into y/n's arms while y/n hugs her.

Y/n: Marinette what are you doing here?

Marinette: I'm sorry it's just that I got worried at the Akuma attack that you got killed.

Y/n pulls Marinette infront of her while Marinette has tears in her eyes.

Y/n: Hey listen I never going anywhere I'm a tough girl.

Marinette: I- woman I dated the most beautiful but craziest girl out there.

Y/n: Cause I'm crazy for you.

They both laugh as Y/n pulls Marinette into a kiss.

Y/n: Wanna watch a Movie and Cuddle.

Marinette: Yep.

They both head on y/n's bed and immediately watch a movie and cuddle.

(during the Movie)

Y/n looks to see Marinette asleep on her chest.

Y/n:(She fell asleep.)

Y/n smiles and kisses Marinette's forehead as she smiles she turns off the movie and cuddles with Marinette falling asleep in the progress.

Y/n:(Goodnight Sweetheart.)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

181K 11K 31
"i miss you so much to the point where i'd literally sell my cat just to see you again." in which the boy he loves lives far away.
186K 2.5K 29
Exactly what the title says Lucy Heartfilia Erza Scarlet Mirajane Strauss Juvia Lockser Levy McGarden Cana Alberona
130K 249 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
24.3K 471 38
We sat on her couch. Cups of hot chocolate in our hands. I took a shaky breath. She was beautiful really. I wasn't sure about having a mate. But if i...