Bonus Part

A/n: You actually believed that I was done Nope we are going to look what happened to Lie la after the events that happen so get your popcorn and drinks but also bring in knives as well Let's go!

Lila was heading into her apartment in anger everything she worked hard for and she lost everything what couldn't beat her anger was the angry glare her mother was giving her back home.

Lila: W-what?

Rosaline: Don't "what" me missy look at this.

Rosaline hands Lila the letter she opens it to see it's a letter from Gabriel Agreste

Dear Miss Rossi

It has come to my attention that from my Agent and lawyer he has stated that his Daughter's love has been Abused and harassed from you we can not accept harassments in the Agreste name so you have been fired I hope you Understand.

Signed Gabriel Agreste

Lila had hold the paper very tight as if she was going to rip the paper apart as she let out an angry yell and threw the paper to the ground everything she lost everything all because she decided to nearly get killed by Marinette's hand infront of the whole Country.

Rosaline: There's also another surprise waiting for you in the living room.

they head into the living room to see the Dupain-cheng's, Isabella's family and y/n there as well along with Sabrina's dad.

Roger: Lila Rossi. I am sure you're wondering what we're doing here.

Lila: What do you want?

Y/n: It's simple Lila your getting sued.

Lila: Me?

Sabine: Don't act foolishly. you tormented my daughter for so long and the only reason that class had found out was when she got akumatizied infront of the whole Country!

Roger: Miss Rossi Mr L/n has stated that you had did something to his Daughter's previous lover.

Rosaline: What are you talking about?

Roger: This girl right here

Her name was Isabella Jacobson she was Lila's victim as Lila wanted y/n all for herself to use her for fam and money as being the popular girl at school with but Isabella caught up to her she even made rumors about Isabella cheating on tests and a...

Her name was Isabella Jacobson she was Lila's victim as Lila wanted y/n all for herself to use her for fam and money as being the popular girl at school with but Isabella caught up to her she even made rumors about Isabella cheating on tests and all that stuff which caused Miss Rossi to Push her down the roof to her death.

Marinette looks to nearly see y/n in tears as she puts a comforting back on her as y/n looks up and smiles.

Rosaline: Why I'm a only hearing this now and you miss are going to be gone for a long time!

Lila: W-what do you mean?

Rosaline: Your going to prison.

Lila: Prison !?

Isabella's Mom: Yes after you took my Isa away from me and that is a serious crime.

Lila: You can't take me. I have diplomati-

Y/n: Diplomatic immunity? Please you do know that your Mother only works as an assitant.

Lila: This Is all your fault Marinette why do you have to ruin everything !?

Y/n: Don't talk to my girlfriend like that!

Lila was suddenly crying real tears.

Lila: I can't go to jail!

Rosaline ignored her daughter's cry as she was taken out of the house with cuffs behind her back as she screamed.

Rosaline: I'm so sorry Marinette and y/n for what Lila has done to you both I wish I could've taken good care of her then.

Y/n: It's fine Miss Rossi.

Rosaline: I'm also sorry y/n for what I did to your mother long time ago I hope she can forgive me.

Y/n: Don't worry she already forgive you and is thankful.

Rosaline smiles in happiness as the two girls head outside but are meet with Isabella's family.

Isabella Mom: Y/n I'm so sorry for what I did.

Isabella's twin sister: can you ever forgive us for what we done.

Y/n smiles and nods

Y/n: Don't worry I forgive you already.

The family smiles and heads off as y/n and Marinette walk off y/n was happy that both she and Marinette got justice for what that Liar deserved and Marinette she was just glad that everything is over and she can live a happy life with y/n with no Destruction.

Y/n: Marinette?

Marinette: Yeah?

Y/n: I love you.

Marinette: I love you too.

Y/n: Thanks for being there

My Sweetheart.

A/n: and that's it for this book I will be making another one  to explain how your life in Greece is new people you met and your next step in life SO I hope you enjoy this one and I'll see you on the next one make sure to read all my other books that I'll be working and I'll see on the next one.

Bye my Puppies!