I'm Gonna Protect You

By Colonel_Kickass

This is not the apology story I promised but apology story will come quick too. In this story are some things... More

Chapter 1: Useless
Chapter 2: Aoi
Chapter 3: Butterfly mansion
Chapter 4: Yellow rose
Chapter 6: What can I realy do
Chapter 7: The game
Chapter 8: Upper moon 2
Chapter 9: Kocho
Chapter 10: What they least expected(last chapter)

Chapter 5: Mt. Natagumo

73 0 1
By Colonel_Kickass

"What are you doing here?"

A voice called from behind. Inosuke jumped and turned around to see a girl, that came to the Wisteria mansion to take them here.

"I- I- IT'S YOU!"

"My name is Kanao Tsuyuri, not you. And what are you doing here?"

"I- well..."

Kanao walked towards Inosuke and pushed him to the side. She saw a yellow flower on the desk.

"Did you put this here?"

"I- yeah. You got a problem with that?"

Inosuke said.

"Hm...So you like Aoi?"

"Huh...Why do you care!?"

"I'm just asking."

Kanao picked up the rose.

"HEY- LEAVE THAT ALO-"

Kanao gived the rose to Inosuke.

"Better give this to her in person. She will more like it that way..."

Kanao said and walked out of the room. Inosuke walked out asweel.

-Meanwhile with Tanjiro and Zenitsu-

Tanjiro let go of the hug and wrote on the paper.

"It's time for the eardrops"

Zenitsu nooded and tilted his head to the side. Tanjiro picked up the eardrops from the table. He dropped the eardrops in both of Zenitsu's ears and then placed the eardrops back on the table. Zenitsu layed down on his bed and Tanjiro sat besides him on the bed.

"I love you Zenitsu..."

Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro and pointed to his ear, saying that he can't hear him.

I know you can't hear me dummy...That's why I said it.

Tanjiro smiled and wrote on the paper.

"Get some rest. I'll wait till you fall asleep okay?"

Zenitsu nooded and closed his eyes. Tanjiro turned off the lights and walked back to the bed. Tanjiro knelled down besides the bed, looking at sleeping Zenitsu. Tanjiro rested his head on Zenitsu's bed and soon he feel asleep too.

-Next morning-

Zenitsu woke up by the sudden pain he felt in his ears. He sat up in the bed and covered his ears cause he heard a loud pitch in his ears. Pitch suddenly cut off and he let go of his ears. He looked around the room and heard Tanjiro's light snores and birds chirping outside.

Ugh...Birds are realy anoying this early in the morning. Wait...I HEAR BIRDS!

Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro, focusing on him conpletly. He closed his eyes and listened carefully. He could hear Tanjiro's heartbeats.

I CAN HEAR AGAIN!

Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro and blushed.

He is so cute when he sleeps...

Zenitsu shook Tanjiro lightly.

"TANJIRO! TANJIRO!"

"Mmh~"

Tanjiro moaned and then lifted his head up slowly.

"TANJIRO!"

Tanjiro slowly opened his eyes to see happy Zenitsu sitting on the bed. Tanjiro grabbed the piece of paper and wrote down something.

"Morning Zenitsu."

"TANJIRO! SAY SOMETHING!"

"Huh? Um...Goodmorning Zenitsu."

Zenitsu started crying.

"Ah! Zenitsu! Why are you crying!?"

"T- Tanjiro...I- I CAN HEAR YOU AGAIN!"

Zenitsu screamed while crying.

"Wait? You can!?"

"YES! I CAN HEAR YOU TANJIRO!"

Zenitsu said, still crying. Tanjiro hugged Zenitsu and Zenitsu stopped crying.

"I'm so happy you can hear again!"

Zenitsu blushed a little and hugged Tanjiro back.

"I'm too!"

-Meanwhile with Inosuke-

Inosuke was peeking through kitchen door, looking at Aoi, preparing breakfast.

Should I give it to her now or...EH SCREW THIS I'M GONNA DO IT!

Inosuke barged into the room.

"Good morning. Oh- I see you are without your mask again. I'm glad."

Inosuke stood there in silence and gave her the rose. Aoi looked at the rose and then back at Inosuke.

"Is this for me?"

Inosuke nooded and Aoi took the rose.

"Aw, you are so sweet."

Inosuke looked away and sat at the table.

"Whatever..."

He mumbeled but inside he felt warm and happy. Then, Tanjiro and Zenitsu arrived to the kitchen.

"Morning."

Aoi said.

"Good morning."

Tanjiro said.

"I CAN HEAR AGAIN!"

Zenitsu screamed. Aoi and Inosuke looked at Zenitsu surprisingly and Tanjiro just smiled.

"You can!?"

Aoi said.

"YES!"

"I'm so glad my eardrops helped."

Tanjiro and Zenitsu sat at the table with Inosuke. Then Tanjiro noticed the yellow rose on the kitchen counter. He whispered in Zenitsu's ear which made him flinch a little.

"Did you give your rose to Aoi?"

Zenitsu whispered back.

"No, my rose is on the table in my room."

"Where did she get the rose from then?"

"I don't know..."

Suddenly, a crow flew in the kitchen through the open window.

"Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, head to the Mountain Natagumo! People have been dissapearing lately!"

Tanjiro and Inosuke jumped up from their seats but Zenitsu hasitated. Tanjiro grabbed Zenitsu's arm and pulled him up from his seat.

"Come on Zenitsu, It's gonna be fine. Go grab your sword in your room and me and Inosuke will wait for you outside. Okay?"

Zenitsu nooded slowly. All three if them left the kitchen. Tanjiro and Inosuke left outside while Zenitsu head towards his room.

Why do I have to go on a mission already...I'm scared...Why am I always so scared...I hate myself. I wanna be brave like Tanjiro. I promised Gramps that I'll become the next thunder hashira, so I need to fight...But I realy don't want to...

Zenitsu arrived to his room and entered it. He grabbed the sword from the table and looked at the yellow rose on the table.

I will be strong...I will show Tanjiro that I am strong!

-10 minutes later-

"YAAAAAA YAAAAAA PLEASE SAVE MEEEEEE!!!!!"

"Zenitsu...They are just birds..."

Zenitsu was crying already. So much about saying that he'll be strong. They arrived at the mountain and Zenitsu stood behind Tanjiro in fear.

"I AM GONNA GO IN FIRST! YOU TWO CAN FOLLOW ME SHIVERING!"

Inosuke yelled and ran into the forest.

"Inosuke wait!"

Tanjiro wanted to ran behind him but Zenitsu grabbed his kimono, stopping him. Tanjiro turned around.

"Zenitsu?"

"T- Tanjiro...I- I'm sorry...I- I'm too scared...I- I don't know if- if I can do it..."

Tanjiro smiled.

"I know you can do it Zenitsu. After all, you don't have to be scared. I am here and I will protect you no matter what. Okay?"

Zenitsu blushed at Tanjiro's words. Tanjiro walked in the forest of the mountain, pulling Zenitsu behind.

"Inosuke! Inosuke!"

Tanjiro was yelling, searching for their boar headed friend.

"YAAAAAA TANJIROOOOO!!!!!!!"

Zenitsu suddenly yelled which made Tanjiro grab his sword and turn around.

"What!? What's wrong!?"

"S-s-s-something just pricked me!"

Tanjiro sighed in relief, putting his sword away.

"Don't worry Zenitsu. It was probably just a bug."

"A- A BUG! I- IT COULD BE A DEADLY BUG! YEAH! A DEADLY BUG THAT INJECTED ME WITH DEADLY POISON OR GIVE ME SOME DEADLY DISEASE AND NOW I'M GONNA DIE!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN GOT MARRIED YEEEEEEEET!!!!!!"

"SHUT UP! I'LL MARRY YOU WHEN WE TURN 18 OKAY!"

Tanjiro screamed at Zenitsu. Zenitsu stopped screaming and walking at the same time.

"W-what?"

Tanjiro turned around. Zenitsu's face was all red and he just stood there, looking at Tanjiro in silence.

Oh shoot- What did I just say...Frick...Just play dumb. Maybe he'll think that he imagined.

"Huh...What?"

Tanjiro said, playing dumb.

"I- I thought you said something..."

"I didn't say anything."

Tanjiro continued to play dumb.

Shoot- That was embarassing...I thought he said he'll marry me...I am probably just imagineing things...

"O-oh...Okay then..."

They continued walking through the forest. Suddenly they both caught a disgusting smell so they both covered their noises.

"Gahhh! What is that horrible smell!"

Zenitsu said.

"You're the one who's saying!"

Tanjiro replied.

Oh right...Tanjiro has super smell...I forgot. This smell is making my throat hurt...I feel sorry for Tanjiro now.

They continued walking until they saw a big house on threads and people who were turning into spiders.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! IS THAT HOUSE FLOATING! ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO GOT TURNED INTO SPIDERS!?"

Tanjiro stood there in shock. A big spider with a head came out of the house.

"YAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S HUUUUGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Tanjiro grabbed on his sword put something pulled him and held him in place.

"What the-"

Tanjiro tried pulling away but the threads were too strong.

"T-TANJIRO!"

"What the hell is holding me!?"

Tanjiro put all his strenght into pulling away but he couldn't.

"Heheheh..."

"W-WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!"

Zenitsu screamed, pointing towards a big spider with the head.

"It's because I beat two flies with one shoot."

"W-WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

"Heheheh...Look at your hand"

Zenitsu looked at his hand and screamed.

"W-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?"

"What is it Zenitsu!?"

Tanjiro asked, still trying to pull away from the threads. Zenitsu showed his hand to Tanjiro and Tanjiro gasped in horror.

"It's poison. The spider bit you, didn't it? And in less then 30 minutes you'll be turned into one."

Tanjiro was looking at Zenitsu in horror and Zenitsu was looking at the spider with head in horror. Bunch of spiders started crawling towards Zenitsu.

"YAAAAAA!!!!"

Zenitsu climbed a tree in fear.

"I- I DON'T WANNA TURN INTO A SPIDER!"

Tanjiro was still trying to pull away.

D-damn it...I- I can't...reach...my sword! These...threads are...too strong!

Spiders started to climb up a tree, towards Zenitsu.

"YAAAAAAA DON'T CLIMB UP HERE! CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A MOMENT!"

Zenitsu started grabing on his hair.

"LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A MOMENT! FOR JUST A MOMEEEEEEEEEENT!!!"

Zenitsu pulled out his hair. Zenitsu looked at his hair in his hands in fear.

M-my hair is falling out already? M-my hair is falling out...

"HEY! HE NEVER MENTIONED THAT PART TO ME!"

Zenitsu was staring at the big spider demon in fear while spider demon was staring at Zenitsu while grinning. Tanjiro was still trying to pull away from the threads but they were just too strong.

Suddenly Zenitsu passed out on the tree. Spider demon looked at Zenitsu in confusion.

"Heh? He passed out already? That was fast."

Passed out!?

Tanjiro looked up at the tree in horror. Zenitsu was laying on the brench.

"ZENITSU! ZENITSU WAKE UP!"

Tanjiro was calling out Zenitsu's name, trying to wake him up.

"ZENITSU! WAKE UP!"

Tanjiro was trying to pull away from the threads while calling out Zenitsu's name.

Zenitsu fell down from the brench. Spider demon was still looking at him in confusion.

"Isn't he one of the demons slayers who came kill our family? Now he's gonna fall on his head and die...What the hell?"

D-die?

Tanjiro started pulling away with all the power he had in him.

"ZENITSU! ZENITSU PLEASE WAKE UP! PLEASE! ZENITSU! ANYONE!PLEASE SAVE HIM! INOSUKE! PLEASE! HELP HIM!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6.5K 72
Completed!! This is just a story about the ship Zenitsu x Nezuko in their high school AU. This does not contain any spoilers from the manga so don't...
741K 18K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
9.6K 239 26
Yay we got to 2K+ reads! Thanks! Cover art isn't mine! This goes almost exactly by the anime, but Nezuko is Tanjiro (kinda confusing, believe me, I k...
7.6K 51 38
First story no hate pls and thank you <3 This story takes place in the future where Nezuko is human and they defeated Muzan I hope you enjoy reading...