it's you... || Karl Jacobs ✔️

By nihachusxplr

A, more on the famous side, faceless streamer, Katelyn Elizabeth Foyer, from North Carolina gets noticed by a... More

| it's you... || the raid |
| it's you... || dream team content |
| it's you... || birthday |
| its you... || meeting Karl |
| it's you... || among us |
| it's you... || get to know Karl |
| it's you... || North Carolina |
| it's you... || escape |
| it's you... || roadtrip? |
| it's you... || worried |
| it's you... || boredom ||
| it's you... || roadtrip with Dré |
| it's you... || meet up |
| it's you... || another long day |
| it's you... || see you later |
| its you... || comfort |
| it's you... || thank you |
| its you... || what is this i feel? |
| its you... || darling i'd wait, for you |
| its you... || sleep |
| its you... || falling in love |
| its you... || stream |
| its you... || thanksgiving |
| its you... || chris |
| its you... || rainy days |
| its you... || heaven is a place on earth with you |
| its you... || six years later |
author's note <3
| its you... || worry |
| its you... || eli |
| its you... || forever |

| its you...|| last to leave |

1.2K 30 3
By nihachusxplr

extra chapter
"Power"

"Karl! Put Katelyn on the phone! She won't answer hers!" Jimmy yelled through the device. Karl handed the concentrated girl the phone, she was trying to beat the game on stream, Karl was there for support.

"Jimmy, there is a reason i wasn't answering the phone!" She yelled, Karl putting in on speaker and setting it on the desk when she didn't take it.

The pair had been dating a few months now. They both were happy with the risk they were taking while dating, but they never really put much thought to the future. They went with the flow and handled tasks one at a time.

"Well, sorry, i see that you're live now, but do you want to join a last to leave challenge?" He asked. She pondered it for a few moments before muting her stream and asking more questions.

"What do I win?" She asked.

"A new car. I know yours is about to shit out, bro. I can hear it." Jimmy said with a laugh.

"I guess, i'll be down as soon as I can, FUCK!" She yelled, unmuting stream quickly and getting back into her game. She was one second too late as the You Died screen popped up.

"Fuck you Jimmy! I'll be there in a few minutes." She said, hanging up to cut off his laughter. Karl's didn't stop though.

"Fuck you, Karl. Okay chat, I'm going to hop off now since I am needed elsewhere and I just died after two hours of playing. Bye chat! Say bye Karl."

"Bye guys! I love you!" He said before she ended stream.

She sighed before getting up and deciding her sweats and Karl's hoodie was fine enough to wear. Although, she was on her period and had to wear a mask, she was willing to do it for the views.

She had extra protection for the challenge, but she was in luck for having a light period. She just got terrible cramps and nausea. She knew she'd feel like shit but packed a bag for that stuff anyway, i mean she'd get out eventually whether it was her losing or winning.

"Are you sure you'll be okay doing this? Your cramps have already been bad today and you've thrown up twice." Karl asked in concern as they drove there.

"I'll be fine, if it gets too bad I'll leave." She said with a smile, her medication already wearing off and her pain coming back in little by little.

"No you won't." He sighed.

"Youre right." She said with a small laugh. She held the hand that was on her thigh as she leaned against the window.

The pair arrived and she couldn't be more happy to sit in a car for the next, what she assumed to be, few hours.

"You ready?" Jimmy asked, looking at her with a small smile.

"As i'll ever be, let me get my mask on and we can start filming." She said with a smile.

"Today's challenge is going to be a last to leave the car keeps it. Chandler, Nolan, Chris, Tareq and Katelyn are competing."

"If i have to be surrounded by guys for the twelve hours, minimum, i'm calling front passenger first." Katelyn said, getting into the passenger seat. Karl smiled at her comment, pure admiration in his eyes.

"I think it's funny how Karl turned down the challenge but you agreed while being on stream." Chris said, getting into the driver's side.

"Hey! I am not sitting in a car with you nimrods, she's stronger than I am." He said with a laugh.

"That's true, i am in fact just better than him." She said in a joking manner. Everyone piled in and she looked at everyone's placement. Chandler was behind her, this was going to be hell.

The challenge started and she laid her head back against the seat and channeled her inner child. She did long road trips all of the time. Her and her family used to travel over the summer so she used to be stuck in the car for hours at a time.

"I'm just warning everyone, my pain meds have worn off and i'm going to get bitchy." She said with a smile.

"That's my queue to leave. Sorry guys, but i feel your pain and this is my break from it." Karl said, walking to the car. He leaned inside and gave her a quick kiss before he headed out.

"What?! Karl!" Chandler yelled, knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"He does indeed deserve a break. He's taken care of me all week." She said with a smile, closing her eyes and trying to get comfortable.

The first few hours passed by quickly, her pain was increasing by the second, but she didn't want to turn back quite yet. Luckily, just as she was contemplating it, Karl came by to see how she was doing.

"Hello, my love, how are you doing?" He asked. She was in the back seat on the driver's side now. Chris was in the middle and chandler was on the other side. Her head was laying on Chris's shoulder, she was just trying to ignore the pain now. She gave him a thumbs up as Chris rubbed his hand up and down her arm.

"She's been in pain for some time now, but she's pushing through." Chris said, looking at karl.

"Darling, why don't you just leave. We can go lay down instead." Karl said, opening the car door and kneeling down next to her. She flipped him off. Chandler laughed as did everyone else.

"JIMMY!" She screamed, making her head hurt a tad.

"Hi Katelyn." He greeted from the other window. "You don't have to do this y'know. I can just buy you a car."

"Fuck you, but technically speaking the rules are not to touch the ground right?" She asked, lifting her head some.

"Yes, you cannot touch the ground or you're out."

"Okay, thank you." She said, sitting up and looking at Karl.

"You're just a rule breaker, huh." He said, knowing exactly what she wanted.

"You let me touch the ground and i wont speak to you for a week." She said, watching him stand up. She stood on the edge of the car and Karl picked her up, keeping her close to his body and holding her weight.

"What is this?!" Nolan exclaimed with a laugh.

"I mean technically, she never touched the ground." Jimmy said with a laugh.

"I want to be held outside of the car bro!" Nolan exclaimed. Chandler then stepped out of the car, making himself out of the challenge.

"Here bro, I'll hold you." Chandler said with a laugh.

"Chandler!" Jimmy exclaimed with a laugh.

"Bro! You'll drop me! You're team katelyn in this bitch!"

"I mean let's be honest here. She's been sitting here in pain for five hours and she needs a new car, obviously im rooting for Lynn." He said with a laugh.

"Let's also be honest here, you got out to try and give her the knowledge that she won't be first out." Tareq said, looking at chandler.

"That too." Chandler said, concerned for his best friend.

"I think that made her want to stay in longer, Chan. Our plan didn't really work." Chris said, looking at Katelyn who was holding onto Karl for dear life.

"One less person to compete against, she says." Karl said with a small and concerned smile.

"Kate, maybe it's best you get out here." Jimmy said, walking up to her.

"No, I am a voice for all women. Women do it all boys." She said, looking at the camera and flipping Jimmy off.

"Alright, well then I have to ask you to get back in the car." Jimmy said, she hated pulling the pair apart but it was a challenge for a reason.

"Yes sir." She said, saluting him tiredly. Karl carefully set her in the car, Katelyn whispering soft curses at him about how she'd ignore him if he let her touch the ground.

"We meet again." Chris said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, letting her lean on him.

A few hours later she could feel her nausea uprise. Her head was spinning and she was about to vomit.

"Jimmy trashcan. Jimmy trashcan." She said, pulling her mask off and leaning out of the driver's seat window. Jimmy quickly pulled up a trashcan and she leaned far enough over to throw up into it. Karl ran over and held back her hair.

"You okay?" Jimmy asked, everyone looking at her to make sure she was okay. She gave a small thumbs up before throwing up again. This was gonna be a long night.

"Karl if you tell me to leave i will hurt you." She said, before asking for a papertowel or something to wipe off her face and to brush her teeth.

"Alright." He said, rubbing her back softly.

"Can you get me water please?" She asked, Looking at Karl through the window. He nodded and left to go get a water bottle. All cameras were off and Jimmy got into the car.

"Katelyn, are you sure you wanna stay in?" Jimmy asked, looking at her carefully. Chandler was still the only one to leave and its been almost eight hours.

"Yeah, I still have some fight left. Plus i got my boys with me, I got this." She said with a small smile.

"I believe in you." Chris said with a smile.

"Yeah!" She exclaimed, Karl coming back and giving her a water.

"I got you a cold one to try and help your nausea." He said handing her the papertowel wrapped water bottle.

"Thank you, love." She said with a smile.

"Welp, you want some more motivation?" Jimmy asked with a smile.

"Yes please, because all i want right now is to go home with Karl but i need to win this." She said, letting her barrier down since there were no cameras and these were all people she trusted with her life. He nodded with a sympathetic smile and walked to get her phone. When she got it handed to her, dream and Sapnap were on her screen.

"Katelyn!" Sapnap yelled with a smile.

"Hey buddy! How are you?" She said, knowing they were the exact people to get her to keep going.

"I'm good. I heard it's almost been eight hours. How you holding up?"

"I wanna go home so badly, guys." She said with a sigh.

"So just leave." Nolan said with a joking laugh, she gave him a death glare and he immediately shut up and apologized.

"I mean, let's be honest here, Kate. You have this in the bag. You've challenged worse than this. You've been face to face with worse than a simple last to leave the car. I say tough it out and show how powerful you really are." Dream said, keeping her motivation running high.

"You are correct." She said with a smile.

"You got this, katelyn!" Sapnap screamed, making her turn the volume down as the speakers were crackling.

"That was my ear bro." Dream laughed.

"That sucks bro." Sapnap said with a smile. The pair started playfully fist fightimg and so she hung up.

"I can go for days now. Leave it to dream to remind me that im one of the strongest females he knows. Besides his mom and sister of course, they're pure warriors. I would know, i met them." She said, leaning back into her seat.

"I'm tired of this." Nolan said just before stepping out of the car. He gave Katelyn a fist bump, telling her to tough it out. "My back hurts but i also know katelyn is in it to win it and i won't beat her."

"Listen, me and tareq duked it out for two whole days before, Katelyn. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah and you already won, Chris. You don't need this car." Tareq said with a laugh.

"That's true, but im here to push katelyn." Chris said with a laugh.

"You getting out will push me, go follow nolan, Chris." She said, trying to pawn him out.

"Nah, i'm comfy." He said with a smile.

"That sucks, because we hit the eight hour mark and you guys have twenty seconds to switch." Jimmy said. They all switched seats and lasted another few hours. It was now coming up on the fourteen hour mark. Katelyn was asleep in the backseat while tareq and chris were arm wrestling to pass the time. Karl had left to go sleep a few hours ago.

The sixteen hour mark hit and katelyn was still asleep. To keep from waking her, they held off on switching since everyone was content with their spots.

"Is she even alive?" Karl asked, walking up to the car.

"I mean, she's breathing. Whether shes actually living though im not so sure." Tareq said as Chris was also asleep in the passenger seat.

"I'm alive, just trying to go back to sleep." She said, voice cracking and raspy due to not talking and sleeping for six hours.

"You alright, Kate?" Karl asked, reaching inside and running his fingers through her hair.

"Mhm." She hummed. It came off as a tired noise to Tareq, but Karl knew it was more than that. He's dealt with her enough times on her period to know how she gets and the emotion in her voices.

"Jimmy, can you get me a cold water?" Karl asked, moving his hand to feel her forehead. Luckily, she wasn't running a fever, but he knew the cold water might make her feel slightly better. Katie came in just after Jimmy did, waking Chris up as he was a light sleeper.

"Hi honey." Katie said with a smile.

"Hello, love." Chris said with a smile, looking up at his wife with a smile.

"How many times has Karl been here?" She asked, looking at the man who was forcing Katelyn to sit up and drink some water. As Katelyn drank her water, Karl fixed her hair. He just redid her ponytail.

"At least a minimum of five times. He actually hasn't done much to help except when needed since he didn't want to make it unfair. I dont think anyone would care except him and Katelyn." Chris said with a laugh.

"I don't want to ruin anyone else's chances. Helping her would do that so I give my moral support from the sidelines and physical support when she needs it." Karl said, looking at Chris with a supportive smile.

"I think that's nice of you, Karl." Katie said, patting his shoulder.

"Thank you katie." He said with a small laugh.

"You guys are troopers." Chandler said, walking into the room.

"Chandler!" Katelyn yelled with a smile.

"Hi lynn!" He yelled back, running up to the car.

"How are you doing? Are you beating them?" He asked.

"Yeah! I got this in the bag!"

"That's my girl!" He yelled, fist bumping her. "Pain range?"

"About a 7, Karl got me water so it went down some."

"That's high bro, and you havent left? Guys youre gonna be here a while."

"Youre-?" Katie asked, cutting herself off already knowing Katelyn knew what she was referring to.

"yeah." She said with a sigh.

"And you've been in here for-"

"Eighteen hours i think? Sixteen? I lost count."

"I am to assume you've been using my husband as a pillow." She laughed.

"Just his shoulder." Katelyn replied with a smile.

"Well, i wish you the best." Katie said with a smile.

"I would kiss you if i could." Katelyn said making everyone laugh.

"Alright, Karl, let's go get some food." Katie said with a smile. The both kissed their respective partner before talking loudly about getting food.

"Can I come?!" Chandler yelled, running to catch up with them.

"Next person to leave gets 5 grand." Jimmy said after a few hours. The video was dragging on and he needed to up the stakes.

"I'm not gonna lie, if i thought i had a chance at beating Katelyn, i would stay. but i'm starting to hurt and i know i'm not gonna beat her. Chris has a better chance than I do." Tareq said while laughing.

He stepped out and Katelyn sighed, she was about to convince herself to leave and just take the money. She was genuinely about to step out just so she could go home and shower, but Tareq took the money and so she stayed.

"Thank fucking god." Katelyn said with a sigh.

"What?" Tareq and Chris said in unison.

"I was literally convincing myself to leave just as you said that."

"Well, she's not going anywhere now." Chris laughed.

"Nope." She said, still trying to talk herself out of it but not really wanting to leave. She could beat chris, she knew that. She just had to tough it out. She's done worse than this, she's proven herself to be better than this.

"Alright, well, Katelyn move to the front seat, the backseat is off limits now." Jimmy said, with a smile.

Hours passed, hours. They were almost a day and a half in and she was feeling nauseous yet again. She wasn't leaving, though she really had to go to the bathroom before she got an infection.

"Jimmy." She said, laying on the open window.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asked, walking up to the car.

"Don't tell me you're getting out." Chris said, looking at her in shock.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I'll literally pay you to let me out to use the bathroom. I will literally get an infection i just don't want to lose. So my offer to you, is you let me and chris both leave the car to use the bathroom and i'll give you a thousand dollars."

"Katelyn, if you leave the car youre out." He said, genuinely contemplating the offer.

"Jimmy, i can get an infection." She argued.

"I'll give you another grand if you do it. I also have to use the bathroom, it's a win win and I don't think you wanna pay her medical bills." Chris said with a smile.

"Okay, so i guess were letting them out for five minutes to go to the bathroom. I get two grand that'll ultimately go to charity, so i guess its okay. both of you exit the car at the same time and go to the bathroom." They both opened their doors and as soon as the time started they exited. She spent a few seconds trying to steady herself from a wave of dizziness before rushing to the bathroom with her bag. She did everything she needed to before getting back into the car. Chris was already there and she just barely made it before the timer went off.

"Alright, no more getting out of the car for anything anymore. You leave the car whatsoever and your out. The only thing i'll let slide is you head on the door when the window is open." Jimmy said. She was okay with that, she felt better now that she wasn't worrying about an infection.

After so many hours the pair had had enough. Katelyn was trying to push through she just couldnt take it anymore, she wanted to go home. She was started to get claustrophobic and having a mask on didn't help that.

"Hey, hey Kate are you okay?" Chris asked. Her breathing had gotten a bit heavier but she nodded nonetheless.

"Katelyn?" Karl asked, walking to the car since Chris called him over.

"I'm getting claustrophobic." She said, leaning her head on the door.

"Honey, we can just go home." Karl said softly, she was getting too into her head but she was far too stubborn to do anything about it.

"No, i'll be fine." She said, that was Chris's last straw. He couldnt see his best friend being stubborn for almost thirty five hours.

"I'm leaving, she isn't so I am. I cant watch her hurt herself because of a car." Chris said, concern lacing his voice. He stepped out and walked to her side of the car.

"You're stupid chris, i'm literally fine." She said, not lifting her head.

"Yeah, well i wanted to leave anyway." He said with a laugh. "Come on, get out now."

Karl opened her door and she stood up, stepping out of the car and hugging Karl immediately.

"Girl power." She said, fist pumping exhaustedly.

"Both of you are out? What did I miss?" Jimmy asked with a laugh.

"Katelyn got claustrophobic and was being too stubborn to leave so Chris got out so she would too. I ask that you not film her for a little bit so she can take her mask off and breathe." Karl said, waiting for the cameras to turn off for him to take off her mask.

"Can we go home now?" She asked, laying her head on Karl's shoulder.

"yeah, love, we can go home." Karl said softly, running his hand along her back. "I'm gonna take her home, Can we come back and finish this later when she's feeling a bit better?"

"Of course." Jimmy said with a smile. "We all need a break anyway. Text me with updates."

Karl took Katelyn home and they just laid down watching Tv in the living room for a while. The next day they went back to the studio to do an update and pick out her car.

"So, how are you feeling knowing you won a car." Jimmy asked, filming her on the camera since she asked to meet with just him at first.

"Yeah, about that. I kinda feel bad taking the car when everyone kinda left because of me. I know it was a friendly competition but i'd rather split it. It just feels unfair i won the way I did." She said, Karl smiling behind her having no idea she was going to do this.

"Really? I thought you needed the car?"

"I do, but I can still get one, it just wont be a 25,000 dollar one. Since Tareq got 5,000 for getting out, i'll give him one thousand and split the 24,000 with the other four so it equals out to six grand each."

"The car was 30 grand."

"Then you save five grand, Jimmy, do the math." She said with a smile.

"You sure you wanna do this?" he asked, a smile on his face.

"Yeah, you guys always give back. I wanna do the same, even if its just to my friends." Katelyn said with a smile.

"Alright, let's go tell them." Jimmy said.

"Chandler first. The nolan tareq and chris." She smiled. They found Chandler and sat him down.

"So, since you got out first because of me, i'm not taking the car. I'm getting 25 thousand and giving you six thousand." She smiled at chandler.

"No youre not shut up."

"No, im serious. Everyone got out so I didnt have to and I feel bad. So six grand goes to you."

"You're a good person, Lynn. Thank you." He said, hugging her with a smile. They tracked down Nolan and told him the same news. All reactions were about the same up until Chris.

"Chris, i'm giving you six grand instead of taking the car."

"No youre not, you earned that fair and square."

"No but you only got out so i could win and thats not fair."

"No, Katelyn, I got out because I knew you werent, that's the difference."

"Are you seriously arguing over six grand right now." Karl asked with a laugh.

"I'm not taking it." Chris laughed.

"Bruh, just take the money." She laughed in turn.

"Why are you doing this."

"Because i want to." Katelyn said with a shurg. "If i remember from a past video you did the same thing."

"Thats because it was unfair the way they went out."

"Is that not the same here?"

"No, it's not. Everyone left because they knew you'd win and you did."

"Just take the six grand chris!" She yelled.

"Fine, but youre a dick." he said, walking to her and hugging her.

"How?! I just gave you six fucking grand! You think he'd be more appreciative!" Katelyn laughed.

"I'm very appreciative, Katelyn, thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 16.9K 24
⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝ karl jacobs x y/n in which you thought he was a cute stranger until you see him on a twitch stream... ⌞ ° • + • °...
16.6K 272 44
Just read the title, it explains everything. !No smut! Requests are open!!!
15.1K 386 31
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Karl has liked Emily for a long time but never had the guts to actually talk to her. But what will happen when Karl and Emily are ap...
1.4K 23 24
"she realized something with a sudden clarity as she lay there. claire was falling for karl all over again." in which: claire had known karl jacobs a...