Bravely Courageous

Av TheQuietHufflepuff

Marguerite, better known as Maggie, and her brother are no strangers to the supernatural. Long before a loca... Mer

Aesthetics
Epigraph
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65

07

32 1 0
Av TheQuietHufflepuff

Scott, Stiles, Caleb and Maggie ran into the school.

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott cried.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles shot back.

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!"

Maggie ignored the boys and found a bar to bolt the door with. When she turned, Stiles was beginning to make his way outside.

"No," Scott and Caleb said.

"Yes."

"Stiles, no, don't," Scott told him.

Stiles ignored his friend and went outside. He grabbed the bolt cutters.

Scott and Maggie noticed the Alpha and cried, "Run! Stiles! Stiles!"

Stiles ran inside and Caleb shut the doors.

"Where is it?" Scott asked, noticing that the Alpha had disappeared. "Where did it go?" Caleb and Stiles bolted the door. "That won't hold, will it?"

"Probably not," Stiles admitted. "Maggie, what are you doing?"

The blonde huffed. "Help me move this desk."

Stiles helped her move the desk and said, "Stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out."

"I know," Scott answered.

Stiles looked at his friend. "It's your boss."

"What?"

"Deaton, the alpha? Your boss."

"No."

Caleb scoffed. "And what proof do you have?"

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf," Stiles said. "Caleb, he disappeared from the back of Derek's car."

"That can't be," Scott stated.

"Oh come on. Like I told Caleb, he disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?"

Maggie crossed her arms and frowned. "It's not him."

"He killed Derek."

"No, Derek's not dead," Scott said. "He can't be dead."

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next."

"Okay, just - What do we do?"

"We get to my Jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?"

Scott tried opening the window and Maggie shook her head before saying, "No, they don't open. School's climate-controlled."

"Then we break it," Scott reasoned.

"Which will make a lot of noise," Stiles told him.

"Then, uh, then we run really fast. Really fast." Scott peeked out the window. "Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?"

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."

Caleb raised her head slightly. "It's bent."

"What, like, dented?"

"No, like, bent," Maggie said. "Look."

Stiles looked outside at his Jeep and saw she was right. "What the hell-" An object flew through the window and Stiles and Caleb quickly shielded Maggie. "That's my battery." He started poking his head up again.

"Don't," Scott warned.

"We have to move."

"He could be right outside."

Maggie looked between them. "He is right outside."

"Just let me take a look." He glanced outside.

"Nothing?" Stiles asked.

"No."

"Move now?"

"Move now," Scott agreed. "This way."

"No, no, no, no."

"What?"

Caleb glanced at Scott. "Somewhere without windows."

"Every single room in this building has windows."

"Okay, then somewhere with less windows."

"The locker room."

"Yeah," Stiles agreed.

They made their way to the locker room and Scott said, "Okay. Call your dad."

"And tell him what?"

"I don't know, anything. Gas leak, a fire, whatever. If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off."

"What if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?"

"They have guns."

"And Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane-laced bullet to even slow him down, remember?" Caleb reminded his friend.

"Then we - we have to - We have to find a way out and just run for it."

"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile," Stiles said.

"What about Derek's car?"

"That could work. We go outside, we get the keys off his body, and then we take his car."

"And him."

"Fine. Whatever."

Scott turned and Stiles, Caleb and Maggie asked, "What?"

"I think I heard something."

"Like what?"

"Quiet."

"Hide," Scott ordered as a locker squeaked open. "No, no, Stiles. No."'

Stiles pulled Maggie into the locker with him and Scott and Caleb entered another locker.

Maggie narrowed her eyes. "I swear if anything happens..."

"Quiet, Maggie."

Stiles and Maggie's locker opened and the janitor yelled, "Son of a bitch!"

"Quiet!"

"Quiet my ass, what the hell are you trying to do, kill me? All of you get out."

"Will you just listen for half a second, okay?" Scott said.

"Not okay. Get the hell out of here right now."

"God, just one second to explain," Stiles told the janitor.

"Just shut up and go."

They left the locker room and the Alpha appeared and killed the janitor, spattering the locker room door with blood.

"Go! Go!" Stiles yelled, pulling Maggie with him.

EXT. ARGENT HOME

"Lydia says we're coming to get you," Jackson said.

"Please don't," Allison replied. "Okay, I'm sure he's on his way. He's only - 26 minutes late."

"You hear that?" Lydia replied. "First it's "He's only 26 minutes late," a month later it's "He only hits me when he's drunk." Slippery slope, Allison. Slippery slope."

"We're picking you up."

"No."

Jackson drove up. "Too late. Lydia gets what Lydia wants. Come on, get in. We can stop by his place and see if he's there."

Lydia frowned as Allison's phone rang. "Is that him with the best explanation ever of why he's half a freaking hour late?"

"Not exactly," Allison answered.

INT. SCHOOL

Something was blockading the door.

"What the hell?" Stiles wondered.

"It's a dumpster," Scott realized.

"He pushed it in front of the door to block us in. Come on, help me."

Maggie analyzed the scene. "You know, I could climb over that and get us some help. A lot faster that than calling and waiting." She began moving toward the dumpster.

Stiles pulled her back. "Maggie, please. I don't want you out there alone. Please."

"Don't get protective." She walked toward the dumpster again, only to be pulled back by Stiles once again.

"Let me go," she ordered.

Stiles did so, but kept a grip on her wrist. "Please, Maggie. There's a crazy alpha out there and if you got hurt again-"

"Stop!" Scott yelled.

"I'm not dying here," Stiles said. "I'm not dying at school. And I'll be damned if we let Maggie die here."

"We're not going to die."

"God, what is he doing? What does he want?"

"Me. Derek says it's stronger with a pack."

"Oh, great. A psychotic werewolf who's into teen work. That's - that's beautiful."

EXT. SCHOOL

Jackson pulled up outside the school and questioned, "What're they doing here anyway?"

"All I got was this," Allison replied, showing the text.

"They lock the doors at night, you know?" Lydia informed.

Allison pointed to an open door. "That one's open."

Jackson glanced at her. "You don't need me to state the obvious, right?"

"That it looks like they broke into the school? No, pretty obvious."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"It's okay."

"Hey, Allison-"

"You have this look like you're about to say "Be careful.""

"I am. What?"

"That concerned look on you, I've never seen it before."

"Well, I am concerned."

"Well, that's a good look on you. Don't worry. I'll be right back."

"Okay."

INT. SCHOOL

"What?" Stiles asked.

"Go," Scott instructed.

"All right, we have to do something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Kill it, hurt it, inflict mental anguish on it. Something."

Stiles and Maggie started pulling at the desk.

"What are you two doing?" Scott questioned.

Maggie rolled her eyes. "Help us."

"The desk," Stiles said. "Come on, the desk."

"He can't-" Scott began.

"All right."

EXT. SCHOOL

Jackson pointed to the Jeep. "Do you see that?"

"See what?" Lydia asked.

"The hood on that piece of crap Jeep looks crappier than usual." He made his way towards the school.

"Where are you going?"

"To take a look, stay here."

"I'm not staying in the car."

"Just stay in the damn-"

"Do not leave me alone in the car."

"Fine. God, don't have a meltdown."

"Look at that. It is indeed piece of crap. Can we get Allison and leave now? What are you doing? Are you getting Allison? Jackson!"

INT. SCHOOL

"Come on, get across," Stiles said, pulling Maggie across. "Come on!"

"What?" Scott asked as Stiles got onto the desk. "What are you doing?"

"I just wanna get a look at it."

"Are you crazy?"

"Look, it's trapped, okay? It's not gonna get out. Yeah, that's right, we got you-"

"Will you shut up!" Scott and Caleb yelled.

"I'm not scared of this thing. I'm not scared of you. Right, 'cause you're in there, and we're out here. You're not going any-"

INT. POOL

"Scott?" Allison called. "Scott? Scott? Scott? Scott?"

INT. HALLWAY

Lydia pointed to a bathroom. "There's one right here."

Jackson frowned. "Are you kidding me? You have to use the bathroom now?"

"Yes now. You have a problem with my performing a basic biological function?"

"You know, I'm starting to have a problem with all of your functions."

Lydia went off to the bathroom.

While she was away, Jackson noticed a shadowy figure. "McCall. Scott? Derek?"

The shadowy figure wasn't Scott or Derek, but the Alpha.

Lydia returned and asked, "Did you find them?"

"No, no."

INT. ANOTHER AREA OF SCHOOL

Scott froze. "Wait. Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Stiles and Caleb questioned.

Maggie frowned and shook her head.

"It sounds like a phone ringing."

"What?"

"I know that ring. It's Allison's phone."

Caleb rolled his eyes. "Fantastic. Just what; we need more people here."

Scott grabbed Stiles' phone and dialed Allison's number.

INT. POOL

"Hey," Allison called. "I can't seem to find them. Okay, give me a second and I'll be right there. Stiles?"

INT. ANOTHER AREA

"No, it's me, where are you?" Scott questioned.

"I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place?" Allison asked.

"Where are you right now?"

"On the first floor."

"Where? Where are you exactly?"

"The swimming pools."

"Get to the lobby. Go now."

"Okay, okay, I'm coming."

Allison met up with Scott, Stiles, Caleb and Maggie in the lobby and Scott asked, "Why did you come? What are you doing here?"

"Because you asked me to," Allison replied.

"I asked you to?"

Allison showed Scott the message."Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?"

"Because I didn't."

"Did you drive here?" Stiles questioned.

"Jackson, did."

"Jackson's here too?" Scott asked.

"Any Lydia, what's going on? Who sent this text? Where are you?"

"Finally," Lydia said as she appeared. "Can we go now?"

They heard something walking along the ceiling crawlspace and Scott yelled, "Run!"

They ran to a classroom and Scott tried moving something.

Scott glanced at the others. "Help me get this in front of the door."

Maggie and Caleb paused and frowned, seeing all the windows.

Stiles clearly had the same thought and said, "Scott, wait, not here."

"What was that?" Allison asked. "Scott, what was that?"

"What came out of the ceiling?" Lydia wondered.

"Will you just help me?" Scott said. "The chairs, stack the chairs."

Scott, Allison, Lydia and Jackson started stacking the chairs.

"Guys - Can we just wait a second?" Stiles asked. "You guys, listen to me, w - Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please? Hello!"

Maggie stepped in front of the chairs the others were stacking and caused a small spark. They stopped and stared at her. "Hey! Stiles has something to say." She gestured to him.

"Thanks, Maggie. Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now - what should we do about the 20 foot wall of windows?"

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here," Allison admitted. "And I would like to know why. Scott?"

"Somebody killed the janitor," Stiles informed.

"What?" Lydia questioned.

Caleb nodded. "Yeah; the janitor's dead."

Allison frowned. "What's he talking about? Is this a joke?"

"What, who killed him?" Jackson questioned.

Lydia shook her head. "No, no, no, no. This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion killed-"

"No, don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion."

"Who was it?" Allison asked. "What does he want? What's happening? Scott!"

"I-I don't know," Scott stammered. "I-I just - if - if we go out there, he's gonna kill us."

"Us?" Lydia repeated. "He's gonna kill us?"

"Who?" Allison wondered. "Who is it?"

Scott thought of a quick lie. "It's Derek. It's Derek Hale."

Caleb and Maggie shot him a look.

"Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson asked.

Allison frowned. "Are you sure?"

"I saw him," Scott told them.

"The mountain li-" Lydia was cut off.

"No, Derek killed them."

"All of them?" Allison asked in a panicked tone.

"Yeah, starting with his own sister."

"The bus driver?"

"And the guy in the video store - it's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now - He's going to kill us too."

"Call the cops," Jackson ordered.

"No," Stiles replied.

"Wh - what do you mean "No?""

"I mean no. You wanna hear it in Spanish? No. Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with."

"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department. Call him."

"I'm calling," Lydia decided as she pulled out her phone.

"No, Lydia, would you just hold on a sec-"

"Hey," Scott called.

Lydia spoke into her phone. "Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped, and we need you to - but-" she pulled the phone from her ear. "She hung up on me."

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asked.

"She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break-in at the high school. She said if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested."

"Okay, then call again."

Maggie shook her head. "No, they won't trace a cell and they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here." She noticed Stiles looking at her in surprise. "What? I know weird things."

"What the - what - what is this? Why does Derek wanna kill us? Why is he killing anyone?"

Scott glanced at the group. "Why's everyone looking at me?"

"Is he the one that sent her the text?" Lydia asked.

"No, I mean, I don't know."

"Is he the one that called the police?" Allison questioned.

"I don't know!"

"All right, why don't we ease back on the throttle here, yeah?" Stiles suggested, pulling Scott to the side, joined by Caleb and Maggie.

"Okay, first off, throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done," Stiles said.

"I didn't know what to say," Scott admitted. "I had to say something. And if he's dead then it doesn't matter, right? Except if he's not. Oh, God, I totally just bit her head off."

"And she'll totally get over it. Bigger issues at hand here, like how do we get out alive?"

"But we are alive. It could've killed us already. It's like it's cornering us or something."

Caleb crossed his arms and asked tone, "So what, he wants to eat us all at the same time?"

"No! Derek said it wants revenge."

"Against who?" Stiles and Maggie questioned.

"Allison's family?"

"Maybe that's what the text was about," Stiles guessed. "Someone had to send it."

Jackson spoke up. "Okay, assheads - new plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?"

Maggie's eyes flashed and she spat, "Watch your tone, jackass. Don't talk about his dad that way."

"He's right," Scott agreed, warning Maggie not to do anything. "Tell them the truth if you have to, just - just call them."

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive," Stiles said.

"All right, give me the phone," Jackson demanded, doubling over.

"Jackson!" Allison called. "Are you okay? Hey, are you okay?"

Stiles called his father. "Dad, hey, it's me. And it's your voicemail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like, right now. We're at the school. Dad, we're at the school."

"Oh my God," Lydia said as she heard something.

"The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell," Stiles informed.

"Which only goes up," Scott reminded him.

Caleb looked between the group. "Up is better than here."

"Jackson, how many people fit in your car?"

"Five, if someone sits on someone's lap," Jackson answered.

"Five?" Allison repeated. "I barely fit in the back."

Stiles glanced at Maggie reasoning that she could sit on his lap before saying, "It doesn't matter. There's no getting out of here without drawing attention."

"What about this?" Scott suggested, pointing to a door. "This leads to the roof. We can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds."

"That's a deadbolt," Stiles and Maggie pointed out.

"The janitor has a key."

"You mean his body has it," Stiles corrected.

"I can get it. I can find him by scent, by blood."

"Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea. What else you got?"

"I'm getting the key."

"Are you serious?" Allison protested.

"Well, it's the best plan. Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here."

"You can't go out there unarmed."

Scott picked up a finger poker from the board. "Well, it's better than nothing."

"There's gotta be something else," Stiles said.

A single idea crossed both Lydia and Caleb's minds and they said, "There is."

"What are we gonna do? Throw acid on him?"

"No," Lydia replied. "Like a fire bomb." She pointed to a cabinet. "In there is everything you need to make a self-igniting molotov cocktail."

"Self-igniting-"

"Molotov cocktail," Caleb and Maggie finished.

"What?" Lydia asked. "I read it somewhere."

Maggie glanced at him. "It's our best choice."

Stiles frowned. "We don't have a key for that either."

Jackson used his elbow and smashed the glass.

Lydia and Caleb pulled out the materials they'd need.

"Jackson, hand us the sulfuric acid," Lydia said.

"No," Allison protested. "No, this is insane. You can't do this. You cannot go out there."

"We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages," Scott replied.

"You could die. Don't you get that? He's killed three people."

"And we're next. Somebody has to do something."

"Scott, just stop. Do you remember - do you remember when you told me you knew whether or not I was lying? That I had a tell. Well, so do you. You're a horrible liar. And you've been lying all night. Just - just please - please don't go. Please don't leave us. Please."

Scott took the molotov cocktail and stood near the door. "Lock it behind me." He left.

"I don't get this," Allison said. "I don't get why he's out there, and why he left us. And I can't - I can't stop my hands from shaking."

Jackson took her hands to calm her down. "It's okay. It's okay, it's gonna be okay."

"Okay."

Maggie watched the scene with narrowed eyes. Lydia and Jackson were dating. He should have been comforting his girlfriend; not his girlfriend's friend.

Lydia frowned. "Jackson, you handed me and Caleb the sulfuric acid, right? It has to be sulfuric acid. It won't ignite if it's not."

"I gave you exactly what you asked for tonight," Jackson shot back.

Lydia glanced back at the bottle on the table. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure you did."

Maggie stood and picked up the bottle. "This isn't sulfuric acid. Jackson, what did you give us?"

Stiles stepped between Maggie and Jackson. "It's not worth it, Maggie."

Maggie continued glaring at Jackson as she nodded.

INT. GYM

"Come on," Scott muttered. "Come get me. Damn it."

Scott threw the molotov cocktail, but it did nothing. The Alpha roared and Scott felt himself shifting.

INT. CHEMISTRY CLASSROOM

The Alpha let out a roar and Maggie once again froze in fear.

Stiles glanced at her and said softly, "It'll be okay, Maggie. We're gonna make it out of here."

Jackson fell, grasping a desk for support. He noticed everyone looking at him worriedly and said, "No, I'm fine. Like, seriously, I'm okay."

"That didn't sound okay at all," Allison noted.

Stiles pointed to Jackson. "What's on the back of your neck?" He started trying to look at it.

Jackson pushed Stiles' hands away. "I said I'm fine."

"It's been there for days. He won't tell me what happened."

"As if you actually care."

Maggie frowned. "She does. Believe me. The scratch-"

Jackson grabbed her and covered her mouth. "Shut up, Maggie."

Maggie wriggled out of Jackson's grasp and glared at him. "Grab me like that again and I'll blast you to hell."

Stiles wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her back. "All right, can we not argue for half a second here? Calm down, Maggie. It's okay."

Allison paced and asked, "Where's Scott? He should be back by now." She noticed something outside the door. "Scott! Scott!"

The lock clicked and Lydia questioned, "Where's he going?"

"Scott. Scott. Scott! Scott!"

Cakeb ran to the window, hearing something. "Allison, shut up."

"Stop," Lydia said. "Stop! Do you hear that? Listen!"

Sirens blared louder and squad cars appeared outside the school.

---

Scott, Stiles, Caleb and Maggie spoke to the sheriff who asked, "You sure it was Derek Hale?"

"Yes," Scott replied.

"Maggie, Caleb and I saw him too," Stiles said.

"What about the janitor?" Scott questioned.

"We're still looking," Sheriff Stilinski answered.

"Did you check under the bleachers? Under them?"

"Yeah, Scott, we looked. We pulled them out just like you asked, there's nothing."

"I'm not making this up."

"I know, I believe you, I do."

"No, you don't. You have this look like you feel bad for me. Like you wanna believe me, but I know you don't."

"Listen - We're gonna search this whole school. We're gonna find him. Okay? I promise."

"Sheriff!" a deputy called.

"Stay. Each of you." He walked away.

"Well, we survived, dudes, Maggie. You know?" Stiles said. "We outlasted the Alpha. It's still good, right? Being alive?"

Maggie nodded. "Yeah. Being alive is good."

Caleb nodded as well. "Definitely."

Scott looked between them. "When we were in the chemistry room, he walked right by us. You don't think that it heard us? You don't think it knew exactly where we were?"

"Well, then how come we're still alive?" Stiles wondered.

"It wants me in its pack. But I think, first - I have to get rid of my old pack."

"What do you mean? What old pack?"

"Allison. Jackson, Lydia. You three."

"The Alpha doesn't wanna kill us."

"It wants me to do it. And that's not even the worst part."

Caleb narrowed his eyes. "How in the hell is that not the worst part, Scott?"

"Because when he made me shift - I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill you two. All of you."

Scott noticed his boss and walked up to him. Stiles, Caleb and Maggie followed.

"There you are," Deaton said.

"How-? How did you-" Scott stammered.

"Get out? Not easily. And from what they tell me, I'm alive because of you. I think I owe you a raise."

Sheriff Stilinski walked up behind them said, "Guys, Maggie, come on, let's let the EMT's do their job. You can talk to him later."

"Allison!" Scott called, running up to her. "Are you okay?"

"My dad's on his way," Allison replied.

"You need, uh, you need anything from me? Want me to go with you?"

"No. I don't."

"Okay."

"And I also don't know what happened to you in there. I don't know what you were thinking. Maybe you weren't, but - Right now, I don't - I don't feel like I can trust you."

"Allison, I can explain."

"I don't care."

"Okay, don't say anything else, please, just don't say-"

"Scott, I ca-"

"Allison, just stop. Please don't say anything. Stiles' dad is gonna give me a ride home. I need to make sure my mom isn't freaking out. I'm gonna get a new phone tomorrow morning, and - I'm gonna get a new phone, and I'm gonna give you a call-"

"Don't."

"What?"

"Don't call. Just - Just please don't call me."

Stiles turned to Maggie. "You okay?"

She nodded. "See you later."

"Maggie, wait. I can give you two a ride."

"Stiles, I don't- I want to go home with just my brother."

"Um, okay. Did I do something?"

"No. Goodnight, Stiles."

He stared as she walked away with her brother. "See you later, Marguerite."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

538K 12.6K 42
--I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEFF DAVIS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE ONLY PEOPLE I OWN IN THE STORY IS FREY, RIKA, ERIK, FINN, AND MI...
5.6K 221 9
*BASED ON TEENWOLF THE MOVIE ENDING* Scott calls Stiles to update him on what all happened; that the Nogitsune escaped thanks to Harris. Harris! Thei...
2.6K 59 51
Emma Rodriguez should be dead. But she finds herself very much alive. As it would turn out, one closest to her has a deeply hidden secret. New thr...
2.8K 91 23
Ania Stilinski thought she'd left her home town of Beacon Hills. How wrong she was. The night before her brother starts his second half of sophomor...