Scarred Soul

By Author_Fiction99

"Uff you'll be the death of me Little Nymph.. So beautiful." Sensing her struggle stop again, he murmurs, onl... More

Disclaimer/ Character Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
अयोध्या 😍 / Ayodhya 😍

Part 29

427 17 0
By Author_Fiction99

"You liked it..

He asked once he got comfortable on his seat and looking back at Aadhya in car. Who was keenly glancing at the every visible features of car.

"Yes, lhe inleliol is splendid.." Specially lhis bulmeslel sound.. Is youl cockpil digilal? Sunblind is elecllic? Can I see ambienl lighling?

Content by her reaction, He smiled at her. But soon he got stun by her knowledge aabout most features of car interior. As well her Curiousity to know more, he smiled then picked her up in arms.

"Yes, this is Digital Cockpit.. Sunblind is electric too.. And here's Ambient Lighting see..

He gesture the driver to show the system which made her giggle out loud. Due to her Mom, she's acquainted with all features through PPT or paperwork. But personally she saw them first time and it was truly amazing for her.

"Wow wondelful..

"Yes, but you Tell me, how you know all this?..

"Cause of My momma, she's Aulomobile Designel.."

"Then how you've deep knowledge about Space?

"Cause of My Aunl, She's an asllonaul.. And I know alol aboul cuisine and aglicullule..

"Cause of your Dad right?

"No, cause of my Glandpa.." We have a small, food holel and big falm land.." Whele I placlice my kalalipayallu...

"What?..

He asked with frown, as the girl is so little how can her parents let her learn such a harsh and tough form of martial arts? Don't they fear she can be harmed? He thought with frown, but little Aadhya thought he don't know about Kalaripayattu.

"Haw You don'l know? kalalipayallu is oldesl and mosl scienlific maltlal alls.."

"Oh ok ok, but you're so small and you're learning it now?..

"Momma say, thele's is no lealning age.."

He bite his lip to restrain from laughing out loud, as she Annoyingly looked at him. While retorting, it was like she's not only offended to get rebuked for being little by him. But it was like he intentionally criticise her Momma's opinion.

"Well she's absolutely right.. But tell me what you're interested in?..

"I don'l know.. I've nol decided.. Aunl say I'm fulule asllonaul..

"Sir we've reached.."

"Whele we'le?..

"To pick your Price..

He stepped out, then open the door for himself and picked her up in arms. Then headed inside the big renowned Mall, where they've arrived, it was new experience for him to pick a child in his arms, as well Aadhya. She was used to be in her Mother's, Aunt and Grandpa's Arms. But stranger like him was new, however she didn't felt uneasy.

"Why thele's no one hele?..

Aadhya asked upon observing the absence of crowd. She has been to few malls many times, but never for once the place was void of other Customer's.

"Today it's closed, for others..."

"Then how we'le allowed hele?..

He look at her curious face, then sighed inwardly. Not knowing how to answer, as she's child, and she won't understand the complexity of his lifestyle but then he decided to be honest.

"It's close for others due to my arrival, with help of my Security personnel."

"Haw ale you aflaid to shop wilh all?..

"What no..

"Lhen ale youl men nol sllong enough lo Plolecl you?

"Neither I'm afraid, not they're incapable..

"So il's nol, lighl lo slop olhel's fol youl sake.."

He frown, as she indirectly called him criticise him, he was about to answer her, when the Sales Manger and attendee approach them. With wide smile ready to give him tour for mall and serve him in best way possible to earn more.
___________________

"Excuse Me Mam, all kids are out, where's my Granddaughter?..

Asked Alok from one of Aadhya's subject teacher. Who look at him then fix her specs trying to recall about Aadhya's whereabouts. Then asked him back with curiousity.

"Didn't she left with you?..

"Had I took her away, I won't be asking about her from you Mam.."

"Pardon me, There was call for her from Principal then she didn't return..

"What?..

For second he felt life sucked out of him. There was so much he wanted to say , and react to, but felt voice his voice to be choked. Then without word he hurried towards the Principal's cabin. Only to get pulled by two men on way, he look up to see two well armed men stopped him from approaching the cabin. As from opposite side a men was making his way there with his Granddaughter in his arm.

"Aadhya.."

"Let him approach.."

"What happened to her?..

"Nothing happen she's fine, just exhausted.." You're truly blessed to have her as Grandchild.."

Taking her from his arms, he checked her our of concern but finding no sign of discomfort, or any injury he sighed then picked her up in his arms. And then look up to confront the men, but found him walking away with his men. Like there's nothing to bother about or speak. Though angered by his arrogance he didn't approach him to avoid any dispute.

"Bul why Glandpa? He's my new fliend now.."

Asked Aadhya once they reach home, she woke up. And getting warned not to meet or see that men ever again. She asked with pout not ready to accept the decision of avoiding her new friend.

"Aadhya, He took you away with lie.." Is he worth being your friend?..

"No bul he was nice.."

"Nice people care about all, he didn't about us, can he be considered nice?..

"Um I..

"And Yes, about your outing today, Don't tell your Mother.."

"Bul why Glandpa? Momma say, hiding and lying is bad.."

"Of course it's bad, but how you got tricked today... It'll worry her..

"Bul..

"So don't tell her about it.."

"What you're trying to Hide Dad?..

Frozen both Grandfather and Granddaughter shared a glance listening the familiar curious voice. Not knowing how to reply her they smile sheepishly at her.

"I've asked something.." What happened?..

"Uh nothing, it's our secret we won't tell you..

"Really? Aadhya, come here.. Tell me what did you do?

"Nothing Aunl.."

"Liar liar skirt on fire.."

"Riya let her go, there's really nothing, you tell how you're back early?..

"Well, I've to leave soon to attend Space summit...

"Where's it held?

"The city of Royal's.. Our maternal home town Dad...

"So are you back for packing?..

"Kind of in fact, I want you all to accompany me there.." Will you?..

"Sure why not, Aadhya you wants to come?..

"Yes yes... Bul will Momma come?

"Yes, she'll..

Aadhya sequel happily listening this and ran upstairs to meet her mother. Where's Alok look at Riya in surprise to which she passed a smile making him sigh. It was truly unexpected for him to know Siya is ready to move out of city.

"I'm going to freshen up now..."

Alok nodded then went upstairs to check on his daughter only to see Aadhya busy with Telescope. However Siya wasn't in room, he frowned then went towards study room and saw her there kneeling on floor with bow head shaking badly. Bewildered by the sight he rush towards her, however as soon he held her she fall on his arms.

"Siya.." What happen?.. Siya open your eyes..

He patted her cheeks, but she didn't wake up he laid her on the small bed placed in study room. Then sprinkled water on her face which was on table and within few minutes she regain her sense finding her father before she immediately hugged him.

"Dad..

"What happened? I've asked you to rest didn't I?..

"Sorry, I've got call they wanted modification on design so I..

"But why did you cried? And don't you dare to lie..

Listening the question Siya didn't answer just pointed, her hand towards the Canvas. Without looking at it's direction, Alok frown then looked at the canvas. He knew she's making sketch of that ba**d However watching the completed Sketch the color drained from his face.

"He's the one?..

Asked Alok shakily to which Siya embrace him more tightly. Lost in her own trauma she didn't noticed the shaken state of her father.

"Yes.. He's same, I I can't get rid of this face and his deed.. He he haunts me in my sleep, disrupt my peace.. I I..

She spoke shakily, people say with time even memory fades, but she hardly see impact of changing time. It's been years yet she's traumatized to the point where it's takes her practically months to complete sketch of men who ruined her. And ironically she made it to show her daughter? When she herself wants to get rid of his dark shadow in her life. She needs to introduce this beasts face to her daughter. The men she wants nothing to do with, needs to get called father by her Daughter. And she needs to do this? The mere facts of her awful reality made her disgusted and helpless.

"I wish he burn in eternal fire of hell.. Never be at peace.. I hate him.. Loath him Dad.."

Siya resume speaking, she wanted to pour out all her emotion against the men who ruined her. But irrespective of how much she cry curse or speak against him. It's never over for her, due to what he did she suffer till today. Hence its quite understandable that's she's not able to get over him. Where's Alok who heard her words nodded, but couldn't say a word, in reply while staring at the sketch of men, on Canvas which was more clear now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 79 9
"Damn you Sarah! Answer me...did you ran away from me to be with your damn lover?" Sarah slapped him hard across the cheek, he gritted his teeth, his...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

987K 38.2K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
2.3M 68.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
29 1 23
"I adore you... I mean why won't I... You are so dumb and clueless, Haha..." His hands slid down my cheeks as he pinched my cheeks. "Hmppppphh!!!" I...