What If The TMNT Had Sisters?

By SimplyMartyna

This story tells a tale of the turtles, except now they have little sisters cheering them on, however Splinte... More

Rise Of The Turtles 1
Rise Of The Turtles 2
Turtle Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic in the Sewers
Mousers Attack!
It Came From the Depths
I, Monster
New Girl In Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
TCRI
Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns!
Parasitica
Operation: Break Out
Showdown 1
Showdown 2
Season 2!
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Mikey Gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
The Good, The Bad, and Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead Rewired
Of Rats and Men
The Manhattan Project
Wormquake!
Mazes & Mutants
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized
Pizza Face
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance is Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X!
The Invasion 1
The Invasion 2
Season 3!
Author's note
Within the Woods
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
In Dreams
Race With the Demon!
Eyes Of The Chimera
Vision Quest
Return To New York
Serpent Hunt
The Pig And The Rhino
Battle for New York 1
Battle for New York 2
The Noxious Avenger
Clash Of The Mutanimals
Meet Mondo Gecko
The Deadly Venom

Casey Jones Vs. The Underworld

105 4 1
By SimplyMartyna

Sirens wailed as Casey Jones made it through the city looking down upon the people, who were working on getting it back on track after the invasion.
"New York City this is what it looks like after alien invasion. We returned to a broken, almost deserted city, courtesy of the Kraang. The Turtles invaded Dimension X to stop those alien freaks and undo the mutation of millions of people. Meanwhile, I was sidelined like a chump, salvaging food and medical supplies like it was the zombie apocalypse or something." Casey grunted at his thoughts. "I totally got ripped! Casey Jones should've been in that fight!" He jumped from rooftop to rooftop. "Got to say, though, it's kind of cool how almost getting annihilated can bring the city together. Well, most of the city. Then there's the others: thieves, lowlifes and thugs, and worse, Purple Dragons." His thought correlated with the events happening. He stumped upon a bank, that had just been robbed by the thugs.

As the security alarms blared, The purple dragons walked out with stolen cash.
"Who knew withdrawing money from a bank could be so easy?" Fong laughed with his fellow gang members.
"Nobody steals in my town!" Casey interfered.
"It's that vigilante nut." Sid growled, Fong grinned while holding up a metal pipe.
"Let's crack him open then." He said before they all charged at Casey. However, it was no use. The purple dragons were beaten by ease. Casey took care of them fairly quickly. The men laid on the floor groaning in pain. It was then that a tall shadow emerged from behind the exploded vault.
"Ho, ho! A new recruit. Ready to taste some asphalt, scum?" Casey chuckled.
"Not a recruit. I'm the new leader. Hun." The man introduced himself.
"Eh, I think I prefer scum." Casey scoffed at him before attacking. Yet this guy was no match for Casey. Even if he hit his hockey pucks at Hun, he dodged them as he dodged all of Casey's hits, before painfully beating Casey and hitting him to a wall. Then he took Casey's hockey puck and tossed it at him, hitting right where the sun don't shine. That caused him to curl to the floor as police cars pulled up to the front of the building. Hun snapped his fingers before he and the purple dragons were out of sight.

Back in the sewers, Donnie finally got the lair powered up and all the electirictiy turned on. Finally, they could get a clear view of the lair.
"What a disaster. The Kraang really trashed this place." Leo frowned as they looked around.
"Indeed, but this is our home. We will clean and set things right once more." Splnter said before walking to the dojo. Everyone else continued forward. Mikey frowned."Oh, I hate cleaning." He said before ice cream kitty meowed causing Mikey to smile slightly. "I call the kitchen!"

Leo carefully set Fluffy down and let Aria fly around, exploring the lair. Simona and Iveta had left to salvage food supplies. As it was clear the kitchen would be empty or full of unedible items. Leo pushed up the arcade machine and attempted to power it up. With false luck, the machine turned on for a moment only to shut back down again. He frowned and sighed sadly. Raph looked over at his brother, before he heard Donnie call.

"Hey, Raph, a little help?" Raph went over to his brother ant together they pushed the lab door open.
"Oh. Oh, no! My experiments." Donnie's voice shook. Raph frowned and put a hand on Don's shoulder. "Our lab."

Urte walked around. Frowning at the sights of all the kraang and seting her's and her sisters stuff down. It was then when she overheard Mari gasp loudly. And not in a good way. She quickly ran over to her sister's room, before she could even look in her's.
"What is it?" She ran in. Mari was sitting on the floor, with Mice beside her, nuzzling up her side to comfort her.
"My designs...my fabrics...All ruined!" She cried. Urte sighed softly and knelt down to hug her little sister.

Back in the dojo. Splinter set down the glass jar in which he bought the four baby turtles before they were all mutated. As well as he sat down the blanket and latter which he found a long with four baby girls. Lastly he sat down the picture of his family. "Miwa what has become of you?"

"There you go, Ice Cream Kitty. Nice and chilly." Mikey said as he put Ice cream kitty into the freezer, before opening the fridge.
"Now to see what's for dinner-" He groaned at the smell. "What reeks? Our food ruined!" He cried, before picking up a piece of spoiled pizza. "Hmm, roaches, rotten pepperoni, furry stuff. I may regret that tomorrow, but worth it today." He ate the pice of pizza before immediately gagging and burping loudly.

Raph threw down some pieces of Kraang into a pile, before looking up. Casey walked in and threw down his empty can that he had finished drinking, before kicking a kraang head.
"Well, look what the cat dragged in. Where you been, Jones? " Raph asked.
"Doing what you should be helping the city, stopping crime!" Casey yelled.
"Whoa, hold up. In case you hadn't noticed, we just got back here." Leo said. Donnie threw down the kraang arm he was holding.
"Yeah, we just happened to stop a little thing called a massive alien invasion."
"Yeah, dude, we deserve a little downtime." Mikey said with hsi mouth full of cheesy balls.
"Evil never takes downtime. I just took on the Purple Dragons." Casey exclaimed. The girls watched as their brothers "Ooed" at Casey. Who attempted to give Mikey a punch, but he hid his face in his shell and went over to the couch were Don was sitting and Leo was standing.
"So how bad you beat 'em?" Raph asked.
"Well, at least I stopped 'em from getting away with the cash." Casey replied. The girls quickly looked at each other. As the boys all slowly turned to Casey, growin the room silent before Donnie broke the silence.
"Wait, you didn't beat the Purple Dragons?" Casey looked to the side before looking back at the turtles who burst out laughing. Urte face palmed as Mari sighed.
"You don't want to help? Fine! I don't need you guys. Casey Jones can protect the city alone." Casey said putting his mask back on and walking out.
"Good luck with that!" Donnie threw his empty drink can after him as he and his brothers coniuted to laugh hysterically.

Back in the city Iveta and Sim were making their way down the street heading home.
"Do your reckon that is all we needed?" Sim asked.
"Well, we will definitely have to come back. This should last us a few days. Besides I think we need to be helping with cleaning." Iv responded.
"You are right. The faster we clean up, the quicker we can see what evidence we have left and get back to our search." Simona looked at her sister who nodded. They continued their walk in silence for a few moments.
"Soo, have you seen Tiger Claw yet?" Simona's question caused Iveta to turn red.
"I...I um.." Iveta's mufflnes caused Sim to chuckle at her.
"You don't need to tell me, but you know your secrets safe with me." Iveta didn't respond for a few moments.
"I have..."
"How was it?"
"It was....foot clan?" Iveta stopped in her tracks.
"...Foot clan?" Simona was confused.
"No! The foot!" Iveta said and pulled Simona to a safe corner were they watched the foot, including Shredder heading somewhere on motorcycles.

"What are they doing?" Sim asked out loud.
" I have no clue, but we need to find out." Iveta said and headed to a rooftop.
"Iveta! That's too dangerous! Iveta!" Simona ran after her sister who was already chasing the foot on the rooftops.

Casey was angry, making his way round on the rooftops.
"Those jerks. Whatever, I can do this myself. First up, track down the stupid Dragons and pound their new leader in his lame head." He skated up to the edge and noticed the foot driving down the street.
"The Foot? Guess the Dragons will have to wait." He said and started following them.

"How exactly are you going to follow them-" Simona said as they were on top of the roof of the building the foot were headed too.
"One of the spells we praticed. First I turn invisible. And you can hear and see through me. Just concentrate." Iv quickly explained before heading after the foot.
"Iv!" Simona worried.

"Shredder..." Casey said as he watched the master himself walk into the building. "Things just got interesting." He said to himself as he snuck to the back of the building and made his way inside through the staff only entrance.

"Iveta this is crazy! We can't be using our powers!" Simona mentally comiunicated it to Iv, who walked into the room with the foot clan. She ignored Simona and focused on the task at hand.

Iveta watched as Shredder approach a large man, who was eating like a pig. He didn't bother to akwknolage Shredder. He just kept eating as his staff brought a chair for Shredder. Once he had sat down the man finally spoke.
"Crazy thing, that alien invasion. But such moments in history can prove fortuitous for businessmen like us, huh?"
"Us? You are just a gangster, Don Vizioso. You seem unaware that the power in this city has shifted to me."
"What are you trying to say, Shredder?"
"Must I spell it out?" Shredder grew angry. His men and Vizios men pulling out their weapons ready to attack each other.
"Yeah, I don't read so good." Viziso said calmly. Shredder lifted his hand as his men put down their weapons and he conitued explaing. Iveta's eyes widened as she saw Casey walking in and starting to pour wine in the glasses.
"Casey?! What the heck is he doing here!" Simona rambaled. Iveta tried silencing her thoughts to focus.
"I already control the Russian mob through Steranko, the Asian gangs via Hun, and the South Americans through Xever, so either declare your allegiance to me, or..." He said slicing the meatball in half that Don was holding. He looked at Shredder in shock for a moment before wiping his mouth and looking at Shredder when done.
"So how might I be of service?"
"Access to certain chemicals for a project I'm working on."
"Well, I already told you about the shipment at the docks. What more do you-" Their conversation was interrupted by shredder grabbing Casey and throwing him down on the table. Holding up a blade to his face.
"Who sent you, spy?"
"I'm I'm just a busboy." Casey's heart was pouding faster than ever. Iveta looked at them fearfully, ready to break her cover if needed. Shredder stared at him for a few moments before growling and letting him go. "Very well, but do not let me see your face ever again."

Casey ran out of that building quickly. "That was close. Too close. Oh, man, my heart's pounding so fast. That was so cool! Wait till Raph hears about this." Casey said and started typing away on his phone. Simona threw down her's and Iveta's backpacks before jumping down herself. "Have you lost your mind, Jones?!" She shouted. Casey quickly turned around and was surprised to see her.
"Simona, hey-"
"Don't hey me! What was your big dumb head thinking!" She walked to him. "Going after Shredder! Alone?! He almost killed you! Is this what you want? To get killed by an insane old stupid man-"
"Okay okay! That is enough, Simona." Iveta ran out through the back door. Casey looked at them shocked and confused.
"Wait...how..wait. What are you two doing here?"
"We could ask you-"
"We were getting food and saw the foot and followed them." Iv interrupted. "So, I think it is time you give Casey a break, because our brothers would be equally mad at us." She looked at Sim.
"Wait so you snuck in too? How? I didn't see you."
"Um...we have our ways...I mean I was in...Sim listened via T-phone." Iveta laughed awkwardly. Makin Sim glare at Casey who was just confused.

"Oh, man. Need a break." Raph said as he finished throwing all the kraang parts into a pile and sat down on th couch. Leo threw the sponge he was cleaning the floors with into the bucked of water and leaned against the couch.
"No doubt. Cleaning up is way harder than training." He said wiping the sweat off of his forehead. Urte came over to them and sat down beside Raph. He looked at her.
"So how's cleaning going?" She side eyed him for a moment before looking ahead.
"Nearly got all of mine and Sim's room clean as well as most of your rooms."
"Thanks...but you really didn't need to." Leo responded.
"Don't worry. I swear I didn't look through your stuff. Just cleaned the floors and dust...Mari is making everyone new bedsheets with the fabric she could salvage. I am worried about how Sim will react to most of her books being destroyed. " Urte frowned.
"Wait, no. No, no." Mikey crawled around the living room looking for something. "No, no, no, no!" He shouted before Donnie gently put a broom in his face to shut him up.
"What are you looking for, Mikey?"
"The TV remote, duh! Where are you?"Mikey cried as he continued crawling around. Donnie sighed and went back to sweeping the floor. Raph's phonebuzzed.
"Got a text from Casey. Oh, no, he's on some kind of crazy mission. I got to go handle this." He said and stood up, walking to the exit.
"Want some help?" Leo asked.
"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about." Raph said and left.

"No." Mikey cried over the remote. "It's gone forever. Farewell, sweet TV-controlling device. You made our lives so much better. You were a true friend in times of...Wait, here it is." He finally found it and turned on the TV.

"That's it, Gorrick army. You are angering Crognard's enormous pecs."
"Um, Crognard, the Gorricks outnumber us 1,000 to 1. You realize we're doomed, right?"
"Never tell Crognard the odds!"

The boys gasped at the TV.
"Oh, snap!" Mikey said as Urte sighed softly and went on her phone, putting on her headphones.

"Xever, let's get those robot legs moving." Chris ordered.
"Back off, man. We talked about this. We are not the boss of me." Xever responded as he got a case out of the van they had just mugged.
"Technically I'm field commander when Tiger Claw's not around, which means I am your boss."
"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Xever responded.

"Just wait till those Turtles hear about this." Casey said to himself before attacking. "Goongala!" He said and knocked Xever down. "The class is Pain 101. Your instructor is Casey Jones." Simona and Iv cringed as they jumped down beside Casey.
"Did you really just say that, kid?" Razhar said as he started atttacking Casey. Iv and Sim handled Xever, with not many weapons on them.

Casey contiuned fighting Razhar. Tossing one of his puck explosives at him. "Doggie, fetch!". Razhar caught it, before the puck blew up him his face. Casey chuckled. Xever had knocked the girls down and kicked Casey down, causing a few large boxes to fall. Casey getting stuck between them.
"I grow tired of you-" Xever said before Chris pushed him to the side.
"I'm gonna enjoy taking this kid apart piece by piece."

Casey whimpered slightly before pushing the box off of his leg. "Bring it on, freaks. I ain't going down without busting a few fangs."
"Only way I bust a fang is if I'm chewing on your mask." Razhar said before a big box fell onto him.
"Huh?" Xever looked up as Raph jumped down, knocking him out.
"Raph!" Iveta smiled and ran to him. Surprisingly running into a hug. Raph hugged her with one arm and smiled slightly before looking at Casey and Sim. "Come on."
"Hold up." Casey ran to the case Xever was previously carrying. He couldin't pick it up.
"A little help?" He grunted. Raph growled and ran to help him out. On their way back Sim and Iv grabbed their backpacks.

"Have you taken too many pucks to the head? No way can you beat those two alone. And getting te girls involved?!" Raph finally grumbled Casey once they were alone and safe.
"Well, I...I mean we stopped them from stealing this case, didn't we?" Casey looked at the girls, who both looked at each other and stayed silent.
"What's so important you'd risk your stupid life for? Not to mention my sisters."
"I don't know. Let's find out." Casey said as they opened the brief case.
"Dangerous chemicals..." Simona read out loud.
"Good thing we were flinging this case around. We'll take it back to Donnie. You and him can take a look." Raph said. "You''ll know what they are. Come on."
"No way. You take it to Donnie. I'm going after Shredder." Casey said and started walking away. Iveta's and Sim's eyes widend.
"Are you crazy? Shredder is a dangerous assassin. You don't stand a chance! I mean, not even the slightest chance, the tiniest, tiniest, ittiest, bittiest-" Raph yelled after him.
"I get it! Go take your little case to Donnie. Casey Jones works better alone." Casey said and walked away
"Alone..Are you serious? Casey, wait! Casey!" Raph shouted after him, dragging the case. Simona sighed and set her bag down.
"I'm going after him."
"Without being propely armoured?!" Iveta worried as Simona walked away.
"Simona, young lady you get back here right now! Simona! Sim!" Raph shouted after her, but she was long gone. He growled and turned to Iveta.
"What is with them?"
"I have no idea, Raph."

Shredder watched Karai in her snake form as she hissed at him, while locked in a cage.
"Fear not, Karai. Soon you will be cured of this vile mutation. Isn't that right, Stockman?"
"Of course, sir." He buzzed in response.
"You had better arrive at a solution soon."
"Master Shredder, the Purple Dragons have arrived." Tiger Claw walked into the lab.

"Lord Shredder." Hun bowled to him, before snapping his fingers. The rest of the purple dragons walked in front of hun. We have found more of the chemical components you've been seeking."
"Excellent. I am impressed, Hun." Shredder admitted. Stockman flew to the chemical and examined it.
"Master, given your Karai issue, we have no equipment for such work."
"Then find me the equipment, you imbecile." Shredder growled as he grew angry.
"Yes, Master Shredder." Stockman buzzed fearfully.
"You could take over the factory where we found the chemicals. It is on our turf. It would be my honor to show it to you personally, Master Shredder." Hun bowled again
"Very well. Proceed." Shredder narrowed his eyes.

Casey had been outside, on the rooftop. Listening in, with a device he made from a plastic cup, tube and the end of a plunger. Once they were done speaking, he attempted pulling off the plunger, before it flung him back.
"You really are living life on the edge, these days." Simona looked down at him with her arms crossed. He looked at her before standing up and pulling up his mask.
"So you followed me?"
"So you wouldn't lose your dumb head." She turned away from him. He growled at her slightly.
"What's your deal Simona! You've been nothing, but cold to me ever since we got back! What happened? I thought we-" She lifted a hand.
"Shredder's getting away." She said and ran ahead. Casey sighed but followed her.

"Are you crazy? You just let Casey go off on his own? And you let Simona go after him?" Leo argued with Raph.
"Let him? What was I supposed to do, chain him to a wall? I told him not to go. I told Simona the same thing! But she didn't listen to me!" Raph hit his hand on the table, making one of Donnie's breakers wobble. Donnie quickly grabbed it and looked back up at his brothers.
"For real?"
"My bad." Raph frowned.
"Sorry, Donnie." Leo apologized.
"Well, I'm stumped. I have no idea what this chemical is. It's not Mutagen-based. Maybe it is an explosive. The thing is, we've seen Stockman's lab, and he doesn't have the equipment to synthesize these chemicals. Only Mutagen...maybe Sim would know what these are..." Donnie looked back at his laptop.
"Mm, what kind of place would have equipment like that?" Mikey walked in with his mouth full of cheesy balls.
"Don't talk with your mouth full. And eating cheesy balls? Do you even know what's in that?" Leo parented him. Urte sighed at them.
"It's all-natural, brah.De-enriched corn husks, hydrogenated styrodextrin, red dye 42 Mmm. Tri-nucleonized Whaaa?" Mikey gasped. Donnie took the package from Mikey and examined it.
"It's not all-natural, Mikey. In fact, it's probably slightly radioactive." Don explained, but Mikey got out two more packages and continued eating. Leo grabbed one of them from him.
"Manufactured by Auman Chemicals, New York. Wait a sec, that place is in Chinatown, right?" Leo asked.
"It is. It's the biggest chemical manufacturing plant in the city." Donnie looked it up on his computer.
"And if it's in Chinatown, that means it's controlled by the Purple Dragons, right?" Iveta leaned her hands on the table before asking the question.
"Cheesy balls for the win!" Mikey smiled.

"Everything you need, Master Shredder, from mixing vats, extrusion machines, kilns, bottling facilities you name it." Hun showed Shredder the factory.
"You've done well to bring this factory to my attention, Hun. It will be adequate for my plans." Shredder said.
"I have one request. Since this factory is on Dragon territory, perhaps I should be in charge." Hun asked.
"So be it. Success is to be rewarded, as failure is to be punished." He said and looked back at his men.

Suddenly they heard a loud thud. A few explosives falling their way. Shredder's men jumped out the way. Once the smoke cleared Shredder turned to around.
"Looking for me?" Casey said, making Shredder growl.
"I will make your end swift, boy." He said, getting his blades ready.
"I ain't afraid of you!" Casey said holding up his baseball bats, Shredder cut them in half before grabbin him by the hoodie. " Okay. I might be a little afraid of you." Casey chuckled awkwardly. Shredder removed his mask.
"You? Now I will end this game and your insignificant-" Shredder was interrupted by Casey shocking him with his taser. Casey was tossed up to a door.
"You have spirit, boy, but I tire of this game." Shredder was about to swing at Casey, but the turtles came to the rescue. Pushing Shredder away from Casey.
"Destroy them! Do not let them near that vat!" Shredder ordered.
"I don't need you guys. I had this." Casey said before Raph saved him from TC's bullets.
"And I have you." Tiger Claw said as he went after them, but Iveta kicked him, making him focus on her instead. She knew her's and his fighting was play pretend. He wouldn't actually hurt her, that is why she was so keen on fighting him. With that they all started to fight.

Razhar jumped down to the factory's control panel and turned on the machines. All of the electronics now started working.
"Whoa!" Mikey ran from all the obstacles trying not to get squashed.
"Yes, run, you little fool. Run!" Chirs shouted at him
"Who's running, Rahzar? Booyakasha!" Mikey jumped down kicking him in the face as the two started fighting.

"This is it, Shredder. You're not gonna walk away from this." Leo said as he was fighting Shredder.
"I have no time for idle threats, Turtle." The two of them shouted as they charged at each other.

Casey watched as everyone continued to fight. When suddenly a voice came from behind him.
"Hockey boy, I will end you!" Hun claimed. Casey growled before pulling his mask down.
"Let's go." The two started fighting. Finally when Casey got a punch in, Hun took off his glasses and threw them to the side, charging at Casey.
"My opportunity to impress Shredder, to carve a position for myself, and you ruined it!"
"I'm crying on the inside for you." Casey said, hitting his pucks at Hun, but he dodged them all, before hitting Casey in the chin with his foot. The boy fell to the floor as Hun approached him. Simona jumped down and hit hun back. He looked at her for a moment.
"Really? You are going to make me fight a lady?"
"Why? Never had one challenge you?" Simona said as she charged at him, with much better luck than Casey.

Donnie was flung into one of the factory rooms. Quickly he got up and looked around. "Wait, chemicals? This must be where they keep all the additives for Mikey's cheesy snacks. If I can contaminate Shredder's chemicals Oh, Donatello, I love your mind." Donnie smiled.
"What are you doing, Turtle? Talking to yourself like a weirdo?" Xever chuckled. Donnie threw a smoke bumb and ran past Xever, grabbing his bo staff. Donnie ran to throw the package of additives, but Xever kicked it from his hand.
"No!"

"You need to control your anger." Tiger Claw was fighting Raph.
"Control this, cat!" He responded, but TC smacked him down. Iveta kicked him down in return and knelt to help Raph.

Donnie couldn't get to the package as it fell. "Oh! No!"
"Huh?" It felt right into Mikey's hands.
"Whew." Donnie sighed before Mikey threw the package at Razhar's face.
"No!" Donnie shouted. Xever was about to charge at Donnie, but Mari and Urte came to his defense. Donnie ran after the package.

Simona was fighting Hun, quite well, before he managed to get a good kick in. She fell to the ground before Casey came to her rescue. He was wrestling Hun, when suddenly the package fell beside them.
"Casey, get that container into the mixing vat!" Donnie shouted to him.

"Goongala!" Casey charged at Hun, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt an throwing him across the edge to the mixing vats.
"Later, scum. I mean, Hun." Casey laughed.
"Stop him!" Shredder roared.

Casey was grabbed by TC, but Casey kicked him right between the legs. Letting go of him.
"Where do you think you're going?" Xever jumped in front of Casey as he tossed the package between and passhed Xever's legs, disctarcting him and kicking him down.
"Later, Fishface!" He said as he threw the package to the air. All of Shreddr's henchmen jumped to grab it.
"He shoots." Casey said as he kicked the package straight into the mixing vat. "He scores!"
"No! You fools!" Shredder shouted as the liquid in the vats started to bubble.
"What is that gunk, Donnie?" Raph asked.
"It's the secret ingredient in Mikey's cheesy balls." Don responded.
"Yeah! Wait, what?" Mikey cheered for a mere moment.
"Let's get out of here!" Donnie shouted as he, his brothers and sisters along with Casey all got out of the factory.

The liquid bubbled before splashing everywhere and on everyone left.
"The Turtles think they've won this fight, but all they've done is delay my plans. Get this place cleaned up and start again." Shredder ordered and walked out. Tiger Claw nodded before sniffing the liquid on his hand.
"Hmm." He lciked it. "Actually quite delicious."

Back at the lair, the boys were sitting on the sofa.
"Got to hand it to you, Casey. You kind of saved the day." Raph said.
"Not to mention you took on Shredder, and you're still in one piece." Leo smile.
"And Sim is still seemingly in one piece." Raph chuckled.
"Aw, yeah, Casey! High three!" Mikey said as he high fived Casey and sat down in front of them.
"You guys are the best. I couldn't have done it without you, but don't think I'm 100% a team player, 'cause Casey Jones is still a solo vigilante of the night, a mysterious lone hero in a world of evil." Casey said smuggly. Raph rolled his eyes.
"Whatever."

Donnie and Simona were experimenting on the chemicals together in the lab. Simona took a good look at the chemical they had just run a test on.
"Oh, no."
"What is it?" Donnie asked before Simona gave him a quick look. The two quickly walked out into the living room.
"Guys, this is even worse than we thought. Shredder's mixture it's not an explosive." Donnie explained.
"So what is it?" Raph asked.
"I think he's working on a mind-control formula. If it works, he could use it on Karai or us or every single person in New York City." With those words, everyone gasped at their discovery.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 1K 34
➳ 𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑝𝑠𝑒 2【✔】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Book 2/7 of the MA series) (71, 058 Words) ⚠️ This fanfiction may contain strong language, sexu...
73 3 6
CIS FEMALE READER! all main characters are over 18!! On one side lay the bustling streets of New York City, vibrant and alive. On the other, a darker...
6.1K 264 26
A woman walks along an empty street. Her head aches and throbs. Her body is changing. And also dying. When Leo finds a woman walking alone, he merely...
6K 834 35
➳ 𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑝𝑠𝑒 3 【✔】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Book 3/7 of the MA series) (71, 140 words) ⚠️ This fanfiction may contain strong language, sex...