Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/Spoiler👀
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 85

1.4K 77 14
By shawdss

Lily POV

"You looked so good today sis. Hell, even Jordan couldn't keep his eyes off you, yeah I peeped."
"Me too Lena. He want that old thang back." Daysha joked.
We just came from the premiere party for the series 'Star'. I'm beyond grateful to have most of my loved ones here to cheer me on and celebrate. My entire family showed out. My mom, dad, Daysha, Chris, granny and Arlena are all in LA with me. Even Dave, Danny and Keisha caught a flight out here which means alot. All of whom are now well aware of my current predicament. My parents weren't disappointed just shocked and I suppose me expecting them to be disappointed in me is what really had me worrying. They've accepted that I am grown even before I have, that's the reality of the situation. For now I want this to be as private as possible. Dave told Shooter but I haven't told anyone else other than those who are here with me now.
"Lily we're heading home now, see you soon." My mom hugged me. I suppose I forgot to mention that my family finally moved to LA. Let me just say that the house is fuckin amazing and huge. I lowkey miss Daysha being home with granny and I but soon enough I won't be living with anyone other than my child anyway. Yes that's the plan, to get my own place to raise my child so I might as well get used to being independent. The last I want is to be dependent on a man. Dave has been supportive and is still very much always makes himself available for me but that doesn't mean I need to make him carry all my weight.

When we left the premises, he drove me to a restaurant where we dined then left for my family house. I took a shower then the next thing you knew I was knocked out naked in bed. I woke up to the smell of good soul food. Dave brought me dinner and we spent the rest of the evening watching movies. The next day Dave took me shopping, then we went to the County museum of art. Once we returned home I was tired but we ended up playing family games which we haven't done in a hot minute. It's always good to watch Dave interact with the people I care for most.
*
*

"Mom staapp, I'm not gon change my mind."
"Lily don't be boring girl. It's what's trending now. Your brother and Lori did it."
"That's Chris and Lori though, I'm really not interested in a gender reveal right now and I would like to keep this under wraps. We're supposed to begin shooting for season 2 as soon as January 8th. What happens if I start to show while filming, what am I going to do? I mean what if-
"Aaliyah you need to stop worrying. You stressing yourself over little things child. You are pregnant. Get a grip and accept that along with everything that comes with that. Change is inevitable. You're no superhero baby. You focus on your wellbeing that way you're focusing on your child as well and enjoy this pregnancy while it last. The nine months gon be up before you know it, trust me. I still don't know how I did it seven times."
"Yeah just a heads up that's never happening with me. I'll probably be two and done."
"You say that now, never know what the future holds."
"Mother with all due respect, I rebuke that."

After our little ice cream date with mt sisters and our mom we went home to find the guys making Barbecue. By the time night hit, Dave and I were on a flight heading back to New York.

"So you got the crib for yoself for a while. You gon be good?"

"I'll be fine babe. Nothing strange if my granny returns sooner than expected."

"Why she ain't stay with your folks?"

"To live? Hell nah, That ain't happening. Harlem is home to that woman and always gon be. She's not leaving New York for anybody and she made that very clear."

He was about to say something when a call interrupted him. The next thing I know he cussing up a storm and I'm just stuck wondering who could've pissed him off.
"I gotta go."
"Is everything okay Dave?" Dumb question.
"Yeah get some sleep." And just like that he was gone.

Dave POV

"You'll probably have time to get him out before they process him if you head out now."
"This shit could've been avoided. How tf am I gon get him out Bully?"
"Use em dirty cops you got on your payroll man, how else East."
"Loco don't fucking listen man. Shit was beginning to calm down. I warned his ass but he still did what tf he wanted to. He just smoked a yungin and got caught. I don't even know it's worth sticking my neck out for him at this point."
"C'mon man Loco fuck'd up but we can't let him go down for this shit." Bully argued.
"East the only one who could get Loco outta this and I kinda get why he ain't too anxious to do that. Ole boy got killed and Loco was dumb enough to get caught. This ain't something that just goes away. Somebody gotta go down for it so it ain't gon be too easy. I think the best thing to do is let this play out and get Loco a lawyer good enough to get him out on bail or some."
"Kaeden you sound slow asl trynna be smart. How tf a nigga gon get bail for murder in New York. Plus there's still gun charges to consider dawg." Shooter spoke up. All this bickering ain't what I need right now. Sure, I got folks on my payroll but it still ain't as  simple as it sounds. I'm not gon let my nigga rot in no jail cell but that don't mean I know my next move either. I can't even be tied to this shit especially not now. Streets gon be hot again cause niggas gon want to retaliate for that kill. With Lily pregnant, I know now ain't the best time for this shit. She worried enough as it is and got enough on her plate.
*
*
"What the fucc are you gon do then East!?" Safi shouted in my face like she crazy.
"Yow Santana chill out man, for real." She pissed off understandably so but the last thing she wanna do is piss me off too. My head already hot from last night. Worse yet she got the nerve to bring Lily in the mix after I didn't even tell her what went down.
"You gotta calm down for real Safi. I'm sure it's gon be fine."
"Excuse me Lily, but it ain't your nigga who got locked up murder so don't you tell me to calm down."
"I'm here as your friend not your enemy. Don't try to fight me, I'm trying to help you."
"What you need to be doing is make sure your mans help my nigga."
"You're upset we get it and I'm sure Dave is working on a plan-
"No you don't! You don't know shit. From where I'm standing it looks like East just sitting on his ass." She was going back and forth with Lily over something neither of them understood.
"You coming down on me real hard for a nigga who be treating you like something he stepped on." Lily was getting riled up now.
"Ouuu shittt." Bully and Kaedan laughed like it was the time for that. As much as it was facts, that was lowkey a low blow fro Lily. If she keep at it this gon escalate.
"I know you didn't just throw that shit in my face Aaliyah. Yunno what, imma let it slide but East you better get Loco out." I was ready to knock out shawty teeth just for coming at me crazy like she forgot who she dealing with but a nigga got restraint praise Allah.
*
*
Three months later and Loco still locked up. I hired one of the best and fuckin expensive ass lawyers in the city to handle his case. Streets been bloody ever since. Almost every other day it's a shooting going down. The nigga Loco killed was one of Kaash friends from the Bronx who apparently said some slick shit to him online after she passed. Between dealing with this war, handling both legit and other business, being a dad and being there for my girl a nigga beyond exhausted.

Lily booked us a flight to Punta Cana to try get away for a bit. I gotta say a weekend away from all this shit is exactly what I needed. Little shit like this is why I appreciate that girl for real. Who said a nigga can't be spoilt too? I don't fuss over none like that. As far as I'm concerned I'm supposed to be spoiling my girl rotten but to know that she genuinely be reciprocating the energy without me even asking means something especially at a time like this. I know she as overwhelmed as I am between filming and getting ready for our baby girl. We ain't had no gender reveal because neither of us were interested in it but to know I'm bout to be a dad for the second time and to another little girl, gotta say that shit as exciting as it is terrifying. There were speculations on the blogs claiming Aaliyah was pregnant when people spotted her out but we never confirmed it until last night. Kairi been all over Aaliyah's stomach since she found out that she got a little sister in there. Millie got ice cold with me but a nigga couldn't care less. As long as she keep shit cordial so we can do right by our daughter.

"This shit between you and Millie gotta stop now and it ain't the time for you to be in no internet beef."

"Baby this ain't internet cause when I see her-

"Fucc you think you gon do with my baby inside you? And let's not forget the restraining order. I gotta find a way for her to drop that shit."

"Nothing Dave obviously. You think I'm stupid? Nahh imma wait till I have my baby and watch what I do to Millie. I don't give two shits bout no restraining order. How you attack me online then serve me with a restraining order. What she scared for? You got no reason letting her drop it."

"You gotta stop talking like that man. At this point Imma have to make y'all have a sit down or some and y'all may not be cool but it gon be tricky in the future. Think about it. If I gotta throw Kairi a party for example, you can't be anywhere near her mom so what you think that mean-

"On some cumbaya  shit? No need for that, we not family. I'm her babydaddy woman, lady, girlfriend. She just need to stay in her lane and quit crossing mine. As for missing Kairi birthdays, well-

"I spoke to her and y'all were cool-

"You spoke to her and she got quiet for a while, dassit. Now I'm pregnant and she wanna be loud like she just found her voice."

"I ain't putting up with y'all two fighting Aaliyah."

"Heard ju, just get Ms.Lulu in check babe. It's as easy as that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
672 8 41
This a Novel based on Romance. It explains how young people get into love and how this love actually changes while they are in campus. Oscar finds ne...
151 21 22
I-ji is chasing her dream of becoming a hair colourist, packing up and moving from London for a working-holiday to study at Seoul Beauty School. Happ...
655K 15.6K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...