Mind, Speed, Hate The Psycho

By wiz2006

Ava chrisland had a really normal life in the paranormal world where people were had different gene changing... More

RUNNING TO YOU.
DISAPPEARED IN A FLASH.
SPEEDY ENCOUNTER
WHO IS FASTER
PROJECT LEGACY
CASSANDRA
MEET THE PSYCHO
SPEED DICK
TWO DEALS IN TWO DAYS
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS MOTHER?
SPLIT PERSONALITY
IF ANYONE ELSE FINDS OUT
INVISIBLE MAN
NATHAN'S STORY
THE HIGHER CULTS.
INVISIBLE DUDE
A TASTE
KAREN'S RETURN
ANOTHER BROADCAST
MAFIA KING
DETECTIVE STRUCKER
SECRET OF PROJECT LEGACY.
PSYCHO'S GIFT
COLE WAS REAL
I AM GOD
THE PSYCHO
THE END OF THE INHUMAN ERA
THE END OF THE INHUMAN ERA 2
THE END OF THE INHUMAN ERA 3
EPILOGUE

CALCULATIONS

2 1 0
By wiz2006

SAMSON'S POV

What do I have today? I got out of the billionaires house and the info I gathered is this.

One, Nathan Audrey is a speedster.

Two. Cassandra Storm, Nathan Audrey, Karen Anderson know something the others don't. My detective sense is kicking on them that hard. They are the key to this case.

Three. The Los Illuminados are involved in this making the Illuminati to be involved in this crime to and I do not like those guys.

Four. The U.S government is either involved in this or there's some shitty dealing underneath the invisible carpet of this case.

Five. Dangerous scientific research conducted causing. . . What sciency word fits this case. . . evolution.

Six. Nathan, Cassandra, Karen, Ava, Sandra and Gabriel Chrisland are all suspects.

Seven. I need to get to someone who knows the Los Illuminados.

Is this getting me any closer to cracking this case. No.

It's doing nothing. There's no concrete source or evidence. All my suspects could deny everything they said to me the next second. Why the fuck is this so complicated?

I pull up at the ex- president's house. Carson sees me and leaves the other people he was explaining shit to.

"Strucker. Come see this. I'm starting to feel like we dealing witches around here." Carson said as he stopped in front of me. He looks exhausted no scratch that he looks frustrated.

We walk amongst the passed the people in the room and the mourning wife into a living room. This is great but it doesn't beat that of Karen's. What did I expect? Two billionaires live in that building. Imagine that. A high school kid that hasn't even started life is already better than me financially. He's living the life.

I've been seeing a lot of dead bodies lately. This more gruesome than the others. I can see the ex- president a knife stabbed through his body. Not only that. The body seems to be decaying. It's not even up to an hour he died and he's decaying. There's a big whole in his stomach. Really disgusting liquid stuff dripping from him.

"Our victim. Ex- president Dr. Axel Howard. Age, forty-five. Grew up here in Tennessee. Studied in Washington. Grew worked as CEO of Howard Machinery and co. Married to Mrs. Victoria Howard on the sixteenth of December 2002. Started he's political ambition the next year. I don't know why I'm even narrating this. "

"The point is that. He's wife said he came back home with a young boy after a good day of work. She said he was acting odd and just went straight to that kitchen and grabbed a knife to stab himself. And she didn't do anything."

"Why would she watch her husband kill herself? Unless she's involved."

"That's what I thought at first but she said when she was about to stop him. She tried to stand up but she got paralyzed all of a sudden."

"Suddenly?" This is happening more often. What is his ability? Paralysis. That doesn't fit the equation correctly. Wait, what if it's not only person but a group while one person is the face? If that's the case a new gang is in the U.S. But it still doesn't make sense. Why would they hunt only a particular set set of people without demanding for any sum of ransom? Are they being paid for? Why would someone have a vendetta against those two families. My detective instinct kicking in again.

"That's not what's weird. Come to the CCTV cameras and see the footage. There's witches in this stuff." He's exaggerating. Right?

When we get to the control room. I'm seeing a cctv footage from different cameras. The psycho tried to hack into the system but failed. Some cameras caught him while others were hacked because he and Mr. President would walk into a room and enter another but the other would be blank showing only the president walking.

"I don't get what's witchy about this footage."

"You done watching it already?"

"Yeah and I didn't shit my pants." I said stating the obvious.

"It's a good thing you've looked at me. Now do you remember who you saw in the footage?" Is he stupid or something? Do I remember? I just watched this shit now and he's asking me stupid questions.

"Do you remember yes or no?" Carson asked more seriously than before.

"Of course I remember. I just watched the shit." I know I'm not supposed to get angry in a case since emotion cloud judgement but he's really annoying me.

"Tell me what you remember."

"It's a footage about. . . A footage . . . It's about. . ." OMG I can't remember anything. How is that possible.

"You see. That's not all. When you check the video again you'll remember but it's not the same thing every footage switches it's places."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Means witches. Dem real bro." Carson said sweat all over his face.

I watched the video again. When I watch the video again. The entire memory of what I watched came back. This Psycho was good. Even though he had this kind off effect he didn't risk anything by exposing his identity.

I now understand what he means by switch places. The cameras displayed completely different things from what I first saw. Completely different scenarios. The first footage I watched he was not armed and both he and the president came together. This time he gave the president a knife while they came in. I played the footage again. They both came to the house separately. I replayed it again. Both of them came in with beer bottles in there hands.

I replay this stuff over twenty times trying to see which one would repeat. Nothing. Rather different scenarios come up. Theirs even a scenario where the president kills himself by stabbing himself with a bottle.

I admit it. Watch this video is useless. If anything it got me scared as hell.

"Any witnesses?" I say when I leave the room after a few minutes of watching the footage. Spotting Carson trying to flirt with Flora. While she looks disgusted by it.

"Everyone else in the building doesn't remember Dr. Axel entering the building. The only person that has a memory of him is his wife Victoria and she just went to the hospital few minutes ago while you were replaying the video on account of a serious headache. So until whenever we see her." Flora said directing her gaze to me. I so tired right now. It's been a long and dramatic day for me.

"Agent Strucker you need to come quick." An officer barged into the room.

Directing me to the room of our dead victim. Disgusting. He's body looks more gross than ten minutes ago.

"He's rapidly degenerating." Samuel Thrones. Top CSI agent and undercover personal. The FBI is really into this stuff for us to be here. "Whatever he was stabbed him is causing the cells to degenerate quickly."

"You think an inhuman did this?"

"I don't have much of an idea when it comes to inhumans so I brought in a specialist. Please welcome Dr. Karen Anderson." She walks through the room majestically with an air of superiority written all around her.

"Twice in one day officer what a coincidence."

"Well lady luck is on my side to grace me with your beauty." I don't know why I said that. I'm not trying to flirt with her cause she's older than me but that actually kinda felt nice to say.

"You both have met each other?" Thrones ask.

"Work stuff." I smiled at him. "Let's get to work shall we."

"Mr. Thrones already walked me through his situation. I can't do anything here without proper equipment. We need to take him to my lab at my place for autopsy."

She has a lab in her house. Damn this rich people men!"

"We need proper permission. Which might take an hour." Carson said.

"By the time you take up to an hour this body would have been sand." She was now picking disintegrated parts of the body and putting it in a tube while she talks. Carson looks at me to get my response. I just nod my head agreeing with the lady.

"Fine bag the body up. Samuel and Samson go with while I get official permission from the boss."

Immediately we went to the car.

"So doc what do you think this is? An inhuman ability?" Samuel started.

"Maybe but any acid with a pH level lower than two could instantly produce the same result."

"What kind of acid is that?" Chemistry is such a lovely subject I don't know why I didn't take it.

"Potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide. Heated 300 degrees. Normally known as Iye in the chemistry world. Those are capable of degenerating dead human cells in less than three hours."

"Really?" I said amused.

"It might as well be a bacteria since we couldn't find traces of any acids.

When we get to her place the we bring the body out of the bag. Out of instinct I open the bag slightly just so I can see the victims' face. Another shocker.

"Guys I think you might want to see this. See if you can salvage anything important from this." I said. This is crazy

The scientist that were expecting me to bring the body turned around and opened the bag completely to see.

Sand.

There's no body only sand. Like fucking magic just happened now.

"He's body has disintegrated completely. It's not liquid or anything meaning this wasn't an acid."
Samuel started.

"The cells are rupturing rather quickly for a dead person." Karen says to Samuel and looks up to him. "This isn't a bacteria Thrones or any disease that has occurred in medical science. This is something different."

"Something different as in Ebola type of different or COVID type of different." I ask now freaking out.

"It could be far worse than both the only difference is that it might only affect targets of your Psycho."

My phone rings. I pick it up. An unknown caller ID.

"Hello?"

"I can see you seen the works of my latest inventions."

Gulps

"I need you to find the Los Illuminados like Nathan said. I have dirt on someone. Word on the street says that he is close to the Illuminados. He currently left Tennessee few hours ago taking a plane to New York. Staying there for at least twenty years according to my calculations and thoughts. . ."

"Calculations?"

"Yes calculations. Every thought, every move, every attack, every infinitesimal decimal has been calculated and weighed so I know exactly everything that is going to happen. When it's going to happen. How it's going to happen and the milliseconds needed for each move and thought to be made and created. I'm thirty steps are ahead of you. If you don't believe me count up to two and Mrs. Anderson will ask you what is wrong in this exact words.'is everything alright detective?'"

"One. . ."

"Two. . ."

"Is everything alright detective?"

This is way to freaky. Is he a god?

"That's right Samson. I am your god in this situation. The name of the person that has this lead is Johnny Foster. Have a nice flight detective. I've already booked a ticket for you to leave tomorrow. See you later and when you're done with you tell every single detail of your encounter to Nathan as he asked and when you come back. He'll have some sweet information to share with you them and someone might have died by the time you come back." He hangs up.

Should I just stay back and let another person die? He just offered me a once in a lifetime shot to this guys. I have a vendetta with the Illuminados but am I willing to risk a person's life for it the. The answer is the most logical thing to do.

Yes.

If I don't take this chance more people might die. It's not like leads are coming to us easily this is a big risk enough to get thousands killed but enough to save hundreds.

"Thrones call HQ. I'm going to Chicago."

Author's Note

So another chapter done. I got to say I'm really liking the number of views I'm getting. I expected only about ten views from this shit and look I'm close to a hundred. The pic above is Mrs. Karen. I really know how to find hot women. Any ways what are you feeling after reading this chapter. To be honest guys I really have nothing planned for the next chapter and I really don't know how long this book will last because I've lost track of my plans. I feel like each time I want to do the next big thing in my head another thing pops up and I can't resist writing. As a matter of fact some crazy idea has come to me while I am writing this author's Note so the only hint I can give you is wait for the invisible man.

What do you think Psycho's invention is and what he's planning? How is this president involved? Why is he dead? What deal did Karen have? Why is Los Illuminados so important? I'll bring answers to all the questions you have in this book keep reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
56 0 12
The mind can be a treacherous place, especially when doubts and fears start creeping in. What if those doubts and fears were more than just mere thou...
1.5K 105 27
{FEATURED ON WATTPAD UNDISCOVERED LIST} Sometimes, things can happen in your life that change everything. Moving to a new town. Your parents going...
337K 7.7K 34
What will happen once Ava gets sold to the gang leader of the biggest and baddest gang alive. Will she fall hard or will she run from it? What happen...