Herrsercher (var. genshin imp...

By ElizabethYoisaki

- "Hehe~ you should always be on your guard (y/n), you know better than that!" You gave her a playful eye rol... More

Some quick rules n stuff
Your combat skills
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
¢h@¶#€r ! 6
chapter 6
SCARAMOUCHE
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11

Chapter 5

2.5K 91 50
By ElizabethYoisaki

(An: Ayo thanks for the reads guys ilysm🤭)

While the two men talked to themselves around the corner you seemed to let your mind run free.

As a result you went back to the days before you met Sirin.

-Flashback-

"Project-Celestia. Do not forget why you were created."

You tried as hard as you could. Tears constantly ran past your eyes and mixed with the sweat that had accumulated on your forehead, now dripping onto your rags which you considered clothing.

You panted as the air from your lungs started to leave quicker than you would of wanted.

You looked at the scientists gathered around your struggling frame. After all being upside down for 30 hours could be considered impossible.

"Please..." You words started to slur as your vision became blurry.

The examiners only shook their heads in disapproval. The main scientist had exclaimed how you still had 5 hours to go until you deserved a break.

The room grew more distorted with every second that passed and your breathing became heavier.

Then you heard screams.

So many screams.

It hurt your eardrums.

You focused your weight on one hand as you covered your ear with your hand in an attempt to muffle out the sound.

You knew better than to stand. They would probably lock you in that cold cellar again.

You slightly shivered at the thought. You had closed your eyes to avoid the distractions.

The screams were probably staged anyways, to break your concentration. You tried to keep a peace of mind yet the screams and pleads for help never stopped, even for a second.

All of a sudden you felt a cold object slither across your calf. You jumped at the unexpected contact and reluctantly opened your eyes to see honey yellow ones starring back.

-present-

After drowning in my own thoughts for a few minutes, a flick to the forehead caused you to return to the present.

You could only hear snickering as you instinctively put your palms against your forehead. You muttered a small ow which was extended purely for the dramatic effect.

"Hey my lady,-" the ginger began to talk so you turned to him, also a bit confused with the title.

"You seemed to be distressed. Is something the matter?"

You reassured him that nothing was out of the ordinary; that you were just reminiscing about the past.

Sirin, who was playing with the slime she stole from you, ceased her actions and furred her eyebrows in concern mixed with worry.

'(Y/n) reminiscing about her past is nothing good.'

Sirin made a mental note to check up on you when there was less prying eyes around.

You had looked at the two males who had returned from their conversation and realized you had not told them your name.

"Oh um I forgot to introduce myself and my companion."

The shorter only hummed in agreement wanting for you to introduce yourself (even though he already knew it from legends) and looked at you with anticipation.

" Well I am called (Y/n) and she-"  you pointed at Sirin with your thumb.

"Is called Sirin, however we are also known as the Herrserchers of the void."

Both men had sparkles in their eyes however one was able to conceal it better than the other.

"That reminds me... You never introduced yourself to us."

You crossed your arms over your chest which was matched perfectly with a smirk adorning your face.

"My name's Tartaglia-" the ginger abruptly started. However he somehow managed to sneak his way to you, bow down and raise your non dominant hand to his lips.

He kissed the back of your hand with a smile; while he continued by stating how you may call him Ajax.

The other who was covered with traditional Japanese symbols and accessories was very obviously fuming.

How do you know? You may ask.

Well as soon as Ajax stepped away from you he had grabbed the others shoulder and threw him across the room.

At this point everyone had left the building as per orders. So the ginger being most literally flung across the room didn't hurt any innocent bystanders.

He only left a huge dent in the wall.

The male who had a kasa decorating his head faced back towards you and sighed.

Then he did the action the former had repeated of kissing your hand.
However he had picked the one Tartaglia had not; not wanting to have an indirect kiss with the coworker that pissed him off the most.

He stood up straight and mumbled his name which length was utterly terrifying.

You already forgotten the whole thing but from your very little knowledge of Japanese you had managed to translate that his name ment 'country destroyer'.

You tried to repeat his name yet you only remembered the first half.

"Scaraaa-"

This caused the tips of his ears to get hot and crimson from how you had said his name.

He placed his right hand to where his heart would be and with comical tears streaming down his face as he mumbled; " anything you say."

Suddenly you heard a screech.

You turned around to see your self proclaimed sister beating up Ajax with the bottom of her fancy pistol.

You turned around from the sight; your brain registering it as normal. Only a few moments later you realised what was happening.

You rushed to the scene and stopped Sirin from landing a fatal hit on him. You lifted his unconscious self up and put his head on your thighs.

Now both Scaramouche and Sirin were planning his death, way to go guys👍.

As Tartaglia regained consciousness you felt yourself become more and more tired. It was possibly from all that walk- AHEM floating across what felt like half a country.

The ginger woke with a red tint decorating his skin since this was definitely not all planned from the beginning. Nooo idk what your on about.

He sat up with your help, thanking profusely, ignoring the stares that were burning into him.

You, yourself stood up and shook off any dirt that made itself onto your clothing.
You then swayed towards the direction of Sirin. When you got to her you felt a vibration from your pocket.

You took out your phone only to realise it was a notification from a game. You tucked it back to your pocket acting as if nothing had happened.

The two residents of this world just looked in shock. You yawned and said you would explain it later.

In a blink of an eye you were seen collapsed over your slime. Presumably you had fainted from exhaustion.

Well a queen needs her beauty sleep.

"Motherfucking piece of shit, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Scaramouche openly yelled at the other harbinger. Obviously blaming the 11th for what had occurred.

(An:I'm so so sorry for the long wait, School is a pain in the ass I'll try update frequently but I also have another book I'm in the process of writing so I once again apologize!

Ngl its low-key weird to see people reading my books and enjoying them sm. I also made Scaranara very ooc but I'll make him more like himself later dw babygirl.

OML SHENHE ISN'T COMING HOME EVEN THOUGH I PREFARMED LIKE BRO.

I also got the new year's vivid bad squad Miku and the painting on a blank canvas Rin 🤭 I got the gfs in one 10 pull hehe.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND UMM YEAH HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE 😘MWAAA

xx Ellie )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 26 13
Oh...hey! I didn't expect you to stop by and come relax with us...or maybe...wait did he tell you about us without us knowing? Ugh...he's going to ha...
5.6M 181K 46
As a member of the Fatui military, it is extremely important to follow the rules of your superiors. Betraying them would be similar to a death senten...
299K 10.6K 43
"I just realized that you look like a dead fish with your 'no light eyes' concept." The lack of amusement from Childe's face was an evidence for his...
2.9K 112 18
✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ "𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑎𝑖l, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑐�...