Dark Side || BNHA x Death Not...

By MyShipsDontSail

Y/n L/n, more commonly known as Shinigami, the notorious wark web assassin and con-for-hire with a terrifying... More

A/N
Info
Chapter 1: Ambush ✅
Chapter 2: Trust Fall ✅
Chapter 3: Sunafuru ✅
Chapter 4: Puppeteer ✅
Chapter 5: Solus ✅
Council Member Introductions!
Chapter 6: Ashes ✅
Chapter 7: Retribution ✅
Chapter 8: Confession ✅
Chapter 9: Panic
Chapter 10: Inspection
Area 51
Chapter dedicated to memes :)
More info
EXTRA
Chapter 11: Symbol
Chapter 12: Circle
Chapter 13: Overhaul
Chapter 14: Phone Call
Chapter 15: Notes
Chapter 16: Lifespans
Chapter 17: Bumblebees
Chapter 18: Thunder
Chapter 19: Mindbending
Chapter 20: Yin Yang
Chapter 21: Hex
Chapter 22: Aliances
Chapter 23: Shots Fired
Chapter 24: Trio
Chapter 26: Hatred
Chapter 27: Negotiations
Chapter 28: The UA Guard
Chapter 29: Mai-Sensei
Chapter 30: Drowsy
Chapter 31: NiiChan
Chapter 32: Secrets
Chapter 33: C-2
Chapter 34: Orders
Chapter 35: Iodine
Chapter 36: Hemlock
Chapter 37: Nomu
Chapter 38: Contact
Chapter 39: Chaotic Mind
Chapter 40: Of the Past
Chapter 41: Disintegrate
Chapter 42: Reveal
Chapter 43: Lies
Chapter 44: Kyozo
Chapter 45: Eyes
Chapter 46: Haywire
Chapter 47: Natural Law
Chapter 48: Finally, some goddamn action
Chapter 49: Hive
Chapter 50: Entomophobia
Chapter 51: Into the Mind
Chapter 52: Hospital
Chapter 53: Conformation
Chapter 54: Explanation
Chapter 55: Radioactive
Chapter 56: Death Traps
Chapter 57: Jazz

Chapter 25: Demons

129 4 1
By MyShipsDontSail

So today at school someone called me a b**** for not letting them copy my assignment. I find it hard to think how people can be mean on a daily basis where does your energy come from

I mean i just keep to myself but still how do you find the energy to be social ppl

Anyways this chapter begins with a different pov!

Aizawa POV

He was tired.

Aizawa wants a nap.

So what happened? The universe threw a big fat no at him and somehow got Midoriya kidnaped. 

The plan was solid. The first step was to lure them onto a small island- small enough for them to  check if an underground base was near or beneath it. There wasn't. Then, a sniper was supposed to finish the job, but that failed. 

Plan B, step 1: some of the greatest heroes would ambush them preferably as soon as the shot was fired. UA students would evacuate immediately.

Meanwhile, heroes all around the globe would simultaneously attack all of the bases that were located. During the chaos, Shinigami's association will collapse, and then they would all be captured. The ones who slip though the cracks would be hunted and rounded up by the end of the year. When they're not in a group, they are nothing.

Well that plan got reduced to shit. It would've even if Midoriya hadn't messed up.

The government's understanding of how the association was organized was fairly simple: Shinigami sits at the top and serves as the base, financially supporting the rest of the pyramid. Next comes the 7 supervillains present as the council, the superhumanly strong warriors that could rival even All Might in power and speed. Their activities are mostly. Below them were trainers, people who devote their time to teach the next generation, and everyone else.

An scouting troop of ten or so heroes went ahead of the attackers during the attack. Their reports proved they were quite advanced. Plants and the like were grown deep underground, and a report states that even deeper under the hideout were the experimentation labs, were dead and dissected animals lay and were studied. 

The scouting teams never made it back. Strange, considering how the fighters were supposed to be concentrated up in the higher levels of the hideout. The ones recognized as trainers were seen herding children and adults away. 

As for Japan, many heroes were taken hostage singlehandedly by someone who looked like a teenage girl. Her characteristic red hair identified her as the String villain from the Uwajima massacre.

The strangest thing was, two days after the fact, the heroes were found, unscathed, hanging upside down from the railings of the Pearl Bridge. Their ankles and hands were tied with a single thin, strong string that left paper thin blisters. They would take months to heal. 

All of this Aizawa heard from various reports in the latest world leaders meeting. Even Japan's report was shocking to him.

As of now, he was in UA, being interrogated by the Shinigami task force officers asking the same questions in different phrasing over and over.

"Now, for the final stretch-"Finally. "Give us your analyzation of YingYang."

"It seems like she has a split personality. Her quirk probably has to do with solidifying shadows and light."

"Elaborate on that."

"She probably moved at the light-speed or semi-light speed, because she arrived 30 seconds after Shinigami contacted. Her split personality is probably caused by her quirk. Yingyang's own quirk is likely something to do with light. Possessed by 'ying', or the shadowy power that manifested."

"Do you think they were after Midoriya Izuku, or they just caught him in the flow of things?"

"I think it was because he was an easy target."

"Since you believe she can move at the speed of light, theoretically, she could have taken anyone. If it really was a coincidence, then we must assume that A), her manifested power works only in her range of vision, or B), she was simply in a rush and just reacted, meaning she isn't as strong as she lets on."

"Seeing as she was able to arrive so quickly, and right on the beach too, only A makes sense. Unless, of course, he was targeted. I'll jot that down."

Aizawa raised his mug and took another sip of coffee just as he heard a scream in the distance. He stood up immediately, chair knocked to the floor.

I know that voice.

Radioactive POV

Heat was spreading across her back, centering at the nape of her neck. Radioactive was paralyzed, completely unable to move.

"Hey." A smooth, feminine voice, undoubtedly belonging to that fucking paralyzing motherfucker, got on her nerves immediately. "Guess you were too confidant. Gotta knock you down a few notches, yes?"

Anger was brewing within Radioactive. How. Dare. She.

"You might be wondering, 'who the fuck am I?'. Hmmm?" She said. "I'm Kyozo, or Mirror Image. Not the most suitable name for me, of course."

Radioactive clicked her tongue, the heat making even a simple action like that painful and exhausting. Her message was received: Get to the fucking point.

"Well, you see, 6 years ago, all our business was stolen by Shinigami. The Assassination Association was shut down completely. Over half of the assassins were caught on the streets because they were spending less time at HQ." She talks way to fucking much. Kyozo didn't seem to get the message though Radioactive's fuming. Or she did, but likes to see her suffer. Likely the second one. "Finally, only the best of us remained. That was when he reached out to us."

All for One. The defiant fire went out of Radioactive in a second.

Kyozo let out a shallow chuckle, seemingly satisfied with the reaction. "Well, let's get on point. Have you heard the mythology? The one that explains spiritual aging?"

Oh fuck no.

"Your spirit, Seishin, is what keeps you alive. However, with a flesh body comes negative energy, known as Don'yoku and Yoi, your demons" The shearing heat was getting around unbearable at this point. "Don'yoku is greed. It's the one-track human mindset of 'I want everything to go my way'."

Kyozo laughed airily, finger still pressed hard on the back of Radioactive's neck.

"Yoi, on the other hand, is the impulse to do what's best for the people around you. Both of these grind down on the Seishin until it's too weak to sustain your body." The corners of Radioactive's vision were blurring, and her body felt light.

"In the legend, well, if you conquer the demons, you'll live forever! That's obviously not true. Oh well." The bitch had the fucking audacity to laugh. "If you don't beat them, you simply die."

The world began to fade as the hand on her neck pushed. Black swarmed her vision.

The last thing she heard was Kyozo. Her light, airy facade crumbled, a bitter twist to her tone now. "Good luck, radioactive piece of trash."

Aizawa POV

Aizawa ran out of the building and past the gate in a matter of minutes. 

The rumble of battle was distant and muffled, reminding them the distance they still had to cover. Aizawa whipped out his capture weapon and swung up into the buildings.

"Aizawa sensei?"

He turned around immediately. Midoriya stood on top of a building a block away. Even from this distance, Aizawa could tell he was exhausted. Blood covered his forehead, and his shirt was soaked in crimson.

He jogged towards his student, feeling relief flood though him.

However, just before he could yell at him for being stupid, a foot connected with the teen's head. Midoriya vanished like a puff of smoke.

"I'm sorry Aizawa sensei! A villain sent mirage clones after me!" Another Midoriya apologized franticly, out of breath.

This time, Aizawa's eyes narrowed in suspicion. 

"Um.... On the day you threatened to expel me you told me to stop breaking myself to save other people? And then I- uh, crushed my index finger?"

He relaxes. "Alright, let's g-"

A huge wind almost blew Aizawa off balance. He turned around quickly, eyes widening at the sight. 

Above the semi flat ground made up of rooftops, a lithe frame of a woman was suspended in midair as though hung by an invisible rope. Her hair drifted down, black fading into pale yellow. A pair of black, feathered wings stretched out from either side. Another pair of identical wings hung limply at her side. 

(Ignore the trumpet. Pretend the wings are black and the lower pair is limply hanging)

As Aizawa watched, her head slowly tilted upwards until it was staring him in the eye. It's eyes were still yellow, but the pupils glowed a catastrophic red. Was it looking at Midoriya? Or him? He couldn't tell, not at this distance.

It's wings drew back, and then flapped. The gust of wind that followed blew him off his feet. He was blown backwards, capture weapon failing to latch onto anything due to the wind.

At the last moment, he flipped over and landed with his feet on the ground. The cement cracked as Aizawa felt the recoil shock his bones. 

"Radioactive?"  He recognized her. The villain's stance was confident in USJ, but this version is... different.

She stared into the distance. Her mouth opened and closed, but Aizawa couldn't hear it. She's probably talking to Midoriya.

He pushed that aside. No, that's not the most concerning thing. I was looking at her, but the wings didn't vanish. What is happening?

Aizawa jumped up onto the rooftops again, looked the creature right in the eye. Nothing changed. He blinked. Nothing changed.

Midoriya was talking to her. The woman's eyes remained passive, as though she didn't hear a word of what he said.

Her wings reared back again. Aizawa braced for impact, flinging his weapon beforehand so he would more or less stay in the same spot. It attached to a railing.

The wind never came. 

Mid flap, it's body jerked, coughing up blood.

Aizawa just wanted a nap. But the universe had other plans.

"Midoriya, do you know what the hell is going on here?"

Okaaay personally i think i improved a lot scince i started. Now i shall present a meme

Her majesty the queen died last week heres an extra meem in honour of elizabeth the 2nd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 65 18
Y\N has been an villain all her life. She was recused by the League of Villains when she was young. They saw that her quirk could be helpful to the L...
148K 4.7K 17
THE HUNT | BNHA | Three. That was how old the daughter of two pro-heroes was when she was arrested. She wasn't even sure that was legal, but alas, i...
49K 2.1K 67
In a world where having a quirk is the norm, Y/n Midoriya is born without one. But when the League of Villains offers her a quirk, she can't refuse...