Jackson Imaginez / One Shots

By appleheads_bbygurl

Majority of these are based off songs, lemme just tell you that... These imagines are going to be batshit cra... More

Looked Who Just Walked In the Place...
Make'em Listen
Jackson says cum and get it ....
I'll Stay Home in Bed, And I'll be Loving You
Come Lay with me
Cat Woman
Not on My Phone Call
A Weird Dream
My Ex Pt. 1
My Ex Pt. 2
I HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT❤️
A Bad Father
You Rock My World
Drunk In Love
Drunk In Love Pt.2
Drunk In Love Pt.3
Drunk In Love [FINAL PART]
I Ain't Sorry
Who would yall want??
On The Run I
Birthday Sex
I dont care if we on the runnn
The Ultimate Tease
Adjust Yourself For Me
Both Wayz
Am I That Good?
Both Wayz Pt. 2
Michael Caught Covid
Rᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ pt 1
Rᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ pt 2
Garden Kisses
Too Toxic - Free write
I dont eat 🐱
What You Heard About Us
Set Me On Fire
update !!
bro💀
ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ
Expression Pt. 2
Prom 2022

Expression

600 19 8
By appleheads_bbygurl

this will be based on school since it's starting back up for ppl so ...

_________________________________________

The school day was over which meant everyone was getting their things out of their lockers and on their way out the building or heading to the gym.

"How you getting home Bri?" A girl asked as she fastened her keychain to her pants to hang off the side. "I'm leaving with Michael." Briar responded, pulling out her phone. "Where he at?" Another one of her friends asked trying to spot him through the crowded halls of the school. "He should be at his locker or some shit. I don't know." Briar shrugged. "Well you better go find him before he dip out. You know he be the first one to leave." Her friend laughed. "Aight. See y'all." Briar laughed back and waved as she left them.

Briar had to have said 'Excuse me' and 'My bad' about a hundred times before reaching Michael's locker.

When she finally got a hold of him, she saw he was leaning against his locker and on his phone. She reached out and gently grabbed his arm. He looked up from his phone and at her then smiled lightly. "You ready?" he asked looking down at her since he was so tall compared to her. "Yeah." she put her phone in her hoodie pocket.

They linked arms 'subconsciously' and made their way through the halls. The girls all tried to talk to him but he ignored them all. He was more so focused on leaving the school at the moment.

Briar and Michael had been friends since freshman year and gradually became closer and didn't plan to depart from each other just because it was almost the end of senior year. All the girls tried to get at him the whole time while Briar was kind of in the background but that's kind of why he liked to be around her. She never was the type to bring too much attention to herself although she had a very extroverted personality, and was a joy to be around.

One thing that she disliked about him was that he was so nonchalant and laid back. A little too laid back. Sometimes she felt like he didn't care about the things she would talk to him about but since he was her closest friend she never pondered on the thought long. She never told him any of this because she wouldn't want him to change himself for her or risk losing a friend...

They got in his car, put their seatbelts on and he pulled out the parking lot.

It was a cold November day and the sun was already setting although it was only 4 o'clock. The school was pretty far so in order to get home they had to take the highway so that's what they did.

Michael turned the volume up and passed Bria the aux while his eyes were on the road and one hand on the wheel, laying back on the chair.

"And I'm not tryna hear no "F.N.F" shit." He said when she took the aux. She chuckled. "Yo, why every nigga hate that song." "'Cuz it's ass." He says while leaning his head to the side and plays with one of his curls for a few minutes.

She shakes her head playfully then puts on "The Worst" by Jhené Aiko.
She looks over at him, squints her eyes then immediately puts her phone down on her lap to move his hand from his hair and takes a piece of lint out of it.

"Oh shit, Mike got dandruff." she flicks it off her finger. "Want me to fuck you up?" he looks over her for a second. She laughs at him. "Chill."

"Ok then." he chuckles too then shakes his hair to make sure ain't nothing there.

"I'm hungry." Briar says looking out the window at the beautiful sunset. "Wow, that's crazy." he mumbled and swipes his bottom lip with his index finger.

"So you not tryna take me to get chicken and fries?"

"No." He stops at a red traffic light.

She looks at him with a straight face and he looks back at her with a half smile. "Wha?" he asks before laughing at her. "Nawl, Im just playin'. We gon' find somewhere to eat in a minute." he goes at the green light.

She giggles and just thinks about why he's so fun to be around. Yes he's very chill and laid back but he very much has personality, but not everybody gets to that side of him.

While he parks, Briar begins to mess with her nails and Michael peeps it. "You should get em' blue next time." He suggests. "Ew, no. I'm def not wastin money onnat shit." She look at him in slight disgust because she hates the color blue. "I'll pay for em, but you don't want em so I don't know." he shrugs while pulling his key from the transmission.

They get out the car and she runs over to him grabbing his arm. "Nah, you can pay for em if you want!" She says with a big smile on her face. "But is they gon' be blue though?" He hold the door open for her, then they both enter the diner. "No." she mumbles. He laughs at her, throws his arm over her shoulder then orders for them.

"Are you guys paying separately?" The lady asks.

"Yeah." "No." they both say in confusion.

"Bro let me pay." He says to her. "Bro no. I got it." She pulls out her her wallet from her purse. "What? You mad at me or somethin'?" "No, Mike but I can pay for my own food." she laughs.

He goes ahead and gives the women a fifty dollar bill. This makes Briar slither from under his arm her jawn drops in disbelief. "Wow Michael. Imma beat yo butt. Watch." She squints before sliding into a booth.

He just laughs at her and goes to sit beside her.

She slides a $20 bill over to him and looks away. "Keep it, Bri." He slides it back.
"No you keep it." she slides it back. "Fine. Who am I to turn down a twenty dollar bill?" he puts the twenty dollars in his pocket.

Briar's phone starts to ring so she excused herself before answering it. As soon as she leaves he slips the twenty back into her purse then goes straight to minding his business on his phone.

The lady came back with the fries and chicken they ordered flashing Michael a kind smile before she walked off.

As much as Michael wanted to dig into the food, he couldn't. He had to wait until Briar came back but this was all because he was raised that way but if she was gone for more than 10 minutes, it's up for him.

Briar came back to the table soon after. "My bad, that was my momma." She put her phone in her purse to see her $20 peeking out of it. "She want you back home early or somethin'." He hinted as he ate a fry. "Actually she gotta work a night shift so she won't be home till 6am." She smiled, dipping her chicken in ranch before biting it. "Why you so excited? You got somethin' planned?" Michael smiles. "No, I just got the house to myself since Brian gon' be with his girlfriend." She covers her mouth while talking about her twin brother.

"You gon' be all alone at ya crib?" Michael sips his coca-cola. "Yeah but that's only if you tryna come over to chill and help me wit my math. I'm sure my momma gon' be fine with it, but I know you be with ya brothers after school." she waves it off.

"I'm sure they not gon' mind. It's Ms. Burlett work you need help with though?" he chews on his chicken. "Duh. Her work hard as shit." she rolls her eyes. "For you." He takes a napkin and wipes ranch off her chin as she chews. "Easy for you to say, smart ass." she sips her sprite.

"Well, I'mma come over 'cuz don't nobody want you repeatin' senior year." "Boy," she starts and he starts to laugh. "I ain't that bad at math. Don't try to play me." She flipped her braids over her shoulder.
"But how's Brian and his girlfriend?" Michael brings up. "They're ok, I guess. Always kissin' and feelin' up on each other." She scrunches her face up in disgust. "Always me make me feel lonely." She rubs her arm and look down.

"Mm." He hums and looks at her stunning side profile. "Ever feel like you want that?" he inquired curiously. She shrugs as she plays with her fingers. "I know I be wantin' that but girls don't really like dudes like me. Say I don't show enough affection." he shrugs too. "It's aight, Bri." he gets close to her face even though she refuses to look up at him. "We gone be just fine, we got each other." he tells her and wraps an arm around her which turns into them both embracing each other.

Before they left, Briar made sure to tip the lady the $20 her and Michael fussed over earlier ...

______________________________

"No dumb ass. You actin like you ain't never dealt wit' exponents before. That's gon' be 12^4." Michael takes her pencil and writes it down. "I ain't no dumb ass and this shit hella hard." she groans and falls back in her bed.

He puts her work done on her desk and falls back on the bed with her. "You think you gon' get through this test we got comin' up?" he looks over at her. "I got to. 'Else Imma really end up repeatin' and that shit is embarrassing. You don't understand Michael." she looks at him. "You right. I don't." he says and they just look at each other in silence. "Yo you really be pissing me the fuck off. I'm taking a shower." she gets up and goes to the bathroom leaving Michael bursting into a fit of laughter.

He takes off his shirt, with only a wife beater on and gets under her covers playing subway surfers on his phone then he hears the bathroom door unlocked.
He looks over to see her head peepin' out the door. "I forgot my towel, can you pass it to me?" she reaches out her hand in a grabbing motion. "Gotchu." he gets up out of the bed and walks over to her clothes rack.

He gets the towel then walked over to her covering his eyes. Once she steps forward to reach for it she slips on a sock causing Michael to remove his hand from his eyes and catch her from falling.

His eyes widen.

So does hers.

She instantly covered her chest. "Oh Jesus." Briar breathes. "Briar." he whispers in shock. She gets out of his grasp, snatches the towel and runs into the bathroom locking the door behind her.

Briar leans against the door looking up the the ceiling biting her lip as her chest heaves up and down.

Then she hears Michael's laughter. "Briar it's fine. But I gon' say it was my fault 'cuz it most definitely wasn't." he chuckles. He hears nothing from her end. "You got a nice figure by the way." He whispers then turns his back to the door on his way to the bed.

But he hears the door unlock.

He turns around and here reveals Briar in her towel which she soon drops ...

how y'all liking it so far ? lemme know i'm the comments and i'll update y'all wit the juicy parts😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 10.1K 84
These imagines are more of a story of you and Michael's journey in life. From first meeting to getting married to having kids, this is you and Michae...
419K 12.1K 184
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍: ⊰•❥ 𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 ➽─𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃─❥ 🤍A humble collection of ideas and scenarios that I conjure up...
2.9K 127 14
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍: •❥𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟒𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 💕𝑴𝑰𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳×𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹💕 ...
189K 2.8K 169
🖤Short sexy stories based on Micheal Jackson 🖤 Hope y'all enjoy ROYAL JACKSON 🖤 And by the way I'm taking requests so if you have any, throw them...