His Domain(Sukuna X Reader)

By Sakunasgirl

She's a college student currently studying to become the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer in the world. She's a... More

INTRODUCTION
Muse
Cursed
News
Dancing with the Devil
Re-written
Aligned stars
Suspicions I
Suspicions II
Confirmation
Questioning
3 days.
On the Run
Half of him
Yours Truly
Miss me
Headaches and Packages.
Shooting Star
Before The Storm
During the storm Pt.I
During the storm Part II.
After the Storm-EPILOGUE

Attack

5K 137 63
By Sakunasgirl

You hold your guns steady in your hands waiting for any sudden movement from the spirit but it doesn't move. The only movement around you is from the tree vines and branches above you, slowly but meticulously positioning themselves to attack you from every angle.

You slowly move taking a couple of steps backwards while trying to figure out how to possibly make it to Saturo. Leading this spirit to wherever he is could increase the chances of both of you exorcising it with no problem, especially if you have each other's back.

"Æßę-jørkš" the spirit growls in a high pitched tone. You don't know what the hell it means but it can't be anything good. A light bulb goes off in your head and you decide to aim your gun up in the air and shoot, quickly shutting your eyes and holding your breath. The spirit tilts its head in confusion until a tree branch crashes into the ground making dust and dirt spread all around you.

The curse starts rubbing it's bulging eyes and you dart past it making your way towards Gojo as fast as you can, you notice that the end of the path is about 100 feet away but before you can keep going you're dragged off of your feet and into the air where a tree branch has you by the ankles, and is flinging you to the side.

Your side crashes into a tree and you land on your back grunting at the pain and extreme contact that you had against the hard wood.

"You fucking piece of shit" you groan loudly wiping the blood off of the side of your cheek that made impact with a few thick twigs while you got dragged. Before you can even react you're being dragged by your ankles again and tossed again, luckily this time you landed in a hefty bush.

On the other end Gojo is trying to keep his cool during his battle but the sound of a gunshot a minute ago has him concerned, he is sure you're being attacked because you wouldn't use your guns unless you seriously had to.

He knows you got this but he also knows that you sometimes struggle with your cursed energy when you let your anger get the best of you , your domain expansion is especially affected by this because you're someone who's known for not being able to control their emotions.

You push yourself to get up and pick up your guns raising them and pointing them at the two trees on each side of you and shoot. Both bullets ricochet off of the hardwood trees and travel in zigzags until they pierce the branches connected to the spirit.

It's not enough to exorcise it but it's enough to slow it down from getting to you. This spirit can clearly control nature and it worries you because all you're surrounded by are trees, leaves and dirt. You decide that you can't go as far as setting it on fire either because the last thing you need is burning down an entire park, and your last resort would be to expand your domain and that is something you're trying to avoid.

You shoot at the branches below you, this with more energy causing them to dissolve into thin air, you start making a run for it again, and before one of the branches tries to drag you by your ankle one more time, you jump planting a foot on one of the trees to give yourself a higher boost, you make it higher and grab onto a branch where you pull yourself up and quickly jump to the next tree over seconds before the one that you were just standing on collapses.

Trying to keep your movements quick and steady, jumping and swinging from one tree to another using the branches you continue to shoot around the spirit, not doing much damage because you're too busy trying not to fall from a tree than focusing on your energy. Suddenly you feel a sharp pain hit your thigh, looking down you see that a thick rose thorn is stuck inside of it, your pants now drenched in blood on the side.

You rip out the thorn and toss it as the blood slowly gushes out of your leg. The wound isn't deep enough for stitches but it will definitely leave a scar. You aim the gun at the spirits face and shoot but the branches from below are too quick and block it.

A growl comes from the cursed spirit when it realizes that a knife is embedded into it's eye. You used the shot as a distraction and at the same time flung your knife through a small opening that the branches left open.

The spirit growls in agony rubbing its eyes giving you enough time to keep dashing through the trees and finally making it to the path where Gojo has just finished exorcising the curse that tried to attack him but of course failed.

"Satoru watch out for the branches!" You yell flipping off of the last tree right before it collapses and landing perfectly.

"y/n your leg-" he says running up to you.

"I'm fine, I slowed down the curse but it's a special grade" You say to him breathing heavily.

The branches start to move all around you both letting you know that this spirit has caught up to you. You and Satoru give each-other the look that you always do before taking down a curse together.

"it's chest.. there's a hole in it with a flower inside, that's it's weak point" you tell him trying to steady your breathing.

"I'll keep the branches busy" he smirks, "You get rid of it's eyes and we'll handle the flower together" He tells you.

You nod your head as the adrenaline in your body starts pumping, but you keep yourself calm and centered to keep your cursed energy steady. The curse appears in the middle of the open field and immediately starts moving the trees around you, Gojo and you dodge every single one of the branches, he then starts to enflame each and every one of them into small fires giving you an opening to dash through them and make it to the spirit, when you're close enough you fling one of your guns at the spirit and the butt of your gun makes contact with it's jaw, making it lose it's balance as the gun boomerangs it's way back to you.

You take your other gun and shoot the floor right under it twice, making the spirits head shoot back when the bullets ricochet off of the floor and pierce it's eyes, Gojo quickly teleports and picks you up giving you a boost as you jump off of his hands and grip the spirits head slamming it into your knee.

The curse loses it's balance and almost falls back but Gojo teleports behind it quickly punching it forward. You dash to the side of said spirit and spin into the air kicking the curse three times, one in the jaw, one in the chest, and one in the ribs.

Saturo darts to the right side and kicks it in the head sending the spirit to lean left but you quickly pistol whip it sending it to lean back to the right where Gojo uppercuts it sending it back to you.

You send energy through your gun using the end of it to pistol whip the curse again this time sending it flying into the air but before it can go any higher Gojo grips it's leg pulling the spirit down and slamming it into the ground.

"Weak" Satoru scoffs. Standing above the creature screeching in pain. "y/n do me the honors" He smirks at you. You quickly walk away from Gojo and charge your gun with a good amount of cursed energy, you shoot at Gojo who catches the bullet and adds some of his cursed energy and quickly flicks at the hole inside the spirits chest where the rose rests untouched. He teleports back to you as you both watch the spirit explode while dark purple particles start to dissolve it at the same time.

Silence falls upon the field after a few seconds, all that is heard is your heavy breathing , the settling of dust from the fight as well as few nearby birds chirping, and the small particles of dust fading in a low hiss .

"You okay?" He asks you.

"I'm fine" you smile at him.

"Your leg, and your cheek" he says caressing your cheek gently.

"Um yeah.. I'll be fine" you tell him.

"We should go to the hospital"

"It's just a surface cut! I'll be okay" you reassure him.

"How about we call Masamichi and let him know to send an investigation crew" you tell him changing the subject knowing that he won't let you hear the end of it.

"Yeah I'm on it, let's just get you home- I'll just shoot him a text" he says picking you up.

After a few minutes of making sure that the curse was exorcised Gojo stopped you by the schools nurses office to make sure that you were fine. After a long lecture from the nurse about getting hurt she concluded that It was just a minor cut  on your cheek and that your thigh would be okay after a few days. After she prescribed you some anti-biotics and some ointments he dropped you off at your dorm where you cleaned yourself up.

Gojo left immediately after you guys got to your door, he seemed a little off when he was saying goodnight but you figured that he was just exhausted from the long day you both had.

After resting your legs for a while you decided to take a long hot shower, light a candle and throw on your silk white pajama gown. You sat on your couch as you surfed through TV channels none that caught your attention. Your attention was actually pulled away by the words that the mystery man had said to you at the store earlier.

"Thank me tomorrow night...at the club" yeah as if. You roll your eyes at the thought of him in your head.

It was just a one time thing right? Nothing serious. Or so you tried to make yourself believe.

No matter how hard you are trying to forget him, your brain was all scrambled from the contact you had with him at the store, even if it was just a brief and quick conversation. His presence alone made your knees go numb and the butterflies in your stomach blossom and you had absolutely no idea why. You've had a one night stand before but it never affected you the way that the mystery man did, it's almost like he fucked you senseless.

At some point during your walk home with Gojo you had considered maybe stopping by the club tomorrow, not to work or anything but just to have a couple of drinks and maybe unwind from all the stress of training and getting ready to participate in possibly the biggest battle of your life. You pick up your phone and quickly find Maki's number hoping that she'll answer.

"Hey!" Maki says cheerfully on the phone.

"What're you up to?" You ask her calmly.

"Reading a book"

"One of your little sex books?" you taunt her giggling.

"Just because they have sex scenes doesn't make them sex books!" She says.

"What're you up to?" She asks.

"Eh nothing, just got home from a fight" You tell her sighing.

"Ugh what did Mai do this time"

"Not Mai..A cursed spirit" You tell her as she goes completely silent for a few seconds.

"What..?"

"Yeah.. after we all split up to go home, Satoru and I noticed we were being followed, we split up and it turns out there were two cursed spirits after us" You sigh turning the tv off and heading over to your bed.

"Holy shit are you guys okay?" She asks with clear worry in her voice.

"We're fine Maki, I promise. I don't know it just- it felt like an ambush.." You say trailing off.

"Jesus man.. Well what happened?" She asks.

"I'm too exhausted to talk about it, that's not why I called you anyways... what're you doing tomorrow?" You ask her wanting to change the subject.

"Nothing that I can think of"

"Wanna grab a few drinks? Maybe go dancing?" You ask her hoping that she'll say yes

"Sure! is it cool if I bring a friend?" She asks shyly.

"A friend..?" You ask her.

"Yeah she's a friend..for now" She laughs.

"Ofcourse!" You smile "Plus I'd love to meet your for now friend" You tell her laughing.

"Whatever, Whatever" She says. "Text me the time and place" She tells you.

"Good night to you and your sex books" You laugh.

"Fuck off" She says.

Once you both hang up you shoot her a text telling her to meet you at paradigm at around ten with her so called friend. You told her to make sure to Uber there because you both planned on getting shit faced, you put your phone down and turn your lamp off. You lay in bed slowly drifting to sleep as you think of what you told Maki.

It's true.. that entire exorcism felt like an ambush, like it was a set up for something even greater. How did those two cursed spirits know that you two would split up!? What are the chances of a spirit who relies heavily on nature to be surrounded by trees in a location that only you and Satoru know of?

Your las thought would be one that you wouldn't even really remember considering how fast you fell asleep.

Could have been planned by Ryomen Sukuna and if so why was he after you.. You could understand why he would be after Gojo.. He's godlike powerful, but you?

AN: This was a very short chapter guys, I felt myself getting stuck and extremely repetitive lol Happy September! 

Thank you to all of you that read my story! Shit is going to hit the fan very soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2K 11
👹🏅#1 sukunaxreader The Goddess of Death, out of boredom, came once again to this odd reality full of curses and chaos. She left in the Dark A...
79K 3.7K 21
𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 : ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗭𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡 ‧₊˚ ➤ Where a self-proclaimed prinzessin joins jujutsu high to become a so...
217K 8K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...
50.7K 1.7K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...