꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚖𝚊 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑...

By Kagephobic

┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┐ Requests: [open] - closed └─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┘ Now adding headcanons to... More

꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝙸𝚗٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙽𝚎𝚔𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 - 𝚅𝚘𝚕. 𝟷٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 - 𝚅𝚘𝚕. 𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛! 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝! 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚔٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙾𝚞𝚖𝚊-𝙺𝚞𝚗 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚗𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚄 𝚑٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍?! - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢!٭⊹•꧂
Shoe itchy gets angry 🥵🥵🥵
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚄٭⊹•꧂
Shoe itchy gets angry part 2 🥵🥵🥵
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚄٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 P𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗! (𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕)٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 P𝟹٭⊹•꧂

291 9 24
By Kagephobic

🥀

Part 3 is out!!!! A bit late since I had a dentist appointment though. Anyways these parts were so fun to write and I hope you all enjoy them! Kirumi and Gonta knew Kokichi was isolating btw, but they didn't know if he had the disease. ALSO I STAN SUPPORTIVE KAITO GRRRR....

!TW!
Implied Panic Attacks
Implied Anorexia
Mentions Blood
I think that's all lol

KOKICHI POV

"Good morning, Oma-Kun! Did you sleep well? I heard from Kiibo that you were asleep for two days..."

Ah, Akamatsu. She was always positive, no matter what the circumstances. It made me insanely jealous...

"I slept really well, nishishi! Hey, are you willing to do a favor for your favorite supreme leader?"

Akamatsu nodded with a small smile. My lips curved upwards.

"Ok then, peasant! Carry your precious leader to the hall, my legs feel like jelly and I'm too tired to walk!"

Akamatsu-San didn't notice the truth I told, carefully picking me up and running swiftly to the hall. She felt as if this was too easy...

"Oma-Kun, you're very light..."

My eyes widened in shock. I can't even fake my expressions.... With a sigh, I wiggled a bit in her arms, adjusting myself to feel more comfortable.

"Don't overthink it, Akamatsu! I'm small after all!"

She answered with silence, her expression flooded with a wave of concern, and she reluctantly nodded her head.

"You do look very sick, Oma-Kun..."

"Nishishi! Don't worry!"

I tried to word my response in a way that wouldn't expose my truth disease yet told her I was completely fine. Which, by the way, I wasn't. The dining hall doors swung open with a loud thud as Akamatsu and I arrived, the pianist immediately running to the detective, assassin, and inventor.

"Iruma-San! Harukawa-San! Saihara-Kun! Hello! I hope you don't mind that I brought Oma-Kun with me. He asked me to carry him to the dining hall!"

Maki scowled, grabbing one of her pigtails and squeezing them to release her anger. Iruma just had a cocky smirk plastered on her face. I shot her a 'don't even think about sexual shit' glare and she cowered, pressing her legs together. Yuck! Saihara-Kun just had an adorable curious look on his face, a finger to his chin.

"He didn't hurt you or threaten him, did he? If he did, I will fucking kill that asshole!"

"Harukawa-San, please calm down! He did nothing! It's okay!"

Harukawa shot me a glare, then left me alone to talk to Kaede. I wiggled out of the pianist's grasp while she was distracted and stood in front of Shuichi. He looked really tall like this!

"Saihara-Chan, I hate admitting that I, the mighty supreme leader, am short! However, I just had to point out how selfish you are!"

The detective snapped out of his thinking trance with a squeak, peering down at me.

"Oma-Kun...? You look sick, are you okay? Also, what does being short have to do with me being selfish...?"

I smirked, at least I could still tease in this state.

"It's because you're so tall! You could've at least donated some height to me... Also, supreme leaders can't get sick! I'm not fine, nishishi!"

Fuck. Saihara chuckled before looking down at me with a serious expression, his hand coming to press against my cheek. Holy shit holy shitttttt HOLY SHIT HE'S CARESSING MY CHEEK ETWYEUJEHTSGHRT35QVWGDSFJK!!!

"...ma-Kun... Oma-Kun!"

I shook my head, feeling his hand stay put on my cheek. My appearance was basically just my face painted red as if my parents were a strawberry and a tomato.

"Ha! Cockichi is blushing! That little twink is probably thinking about sucking Saihara's d- "

"Iruma-San... Please don't be... Dirty..."

Saihara mumbled, his face turning a bit red. Facing back to me, he let his free hand press against my burning forehead. This hand was removed as quickly as it was placed.

"Oma-Kun! Your forehead is burning! It was as if my hand was pressing against burning metal! You should go see Kiibo-Kun! I'm sure he can check if you have the disease or not! This disease seems pretty bad from what I've heard... I hope I don't get it!"

How do I tell him... I smirked and lifted my hands behind my head, doing my iconic pose, also ignoring the fact that Saihara yelled that out, so everyone heard it.

"Don't worry Sai-Chan! I'm not fine!"

.

.

I hate myself. The stupid disease is fucking ruining my whole act! Everyone is going to find out how I really feel... My whole plan will be ruined... I'll be so vulnerable...

"I knew it! The little shit is trying to give us all that disgusting disease! Speaking of disease, he is a fucking disease even without his sickness! Someone grab Kiibo for fucks sake!"

Nobody moved. Tears pricked my eyes from the insult Maki used. No no no no! I can't cry here! I can't exactly lie my way out of the situation either...

"Maki-Roll! I know he's a shithead and all, but you don't have to be so mean! He's still one of us. Plus, what if the little dude is just unwell? He might not even have the disease! Don't worry little man, you're not a disease!"

Momota heroically boomed his speech, ruffling my hair as he reassured me. Even if he was an idiot, and even if I did want to slap him on the back of his head, he actually made me feel supported. I couldn't help but let a warm smile coat my face, my blush returning a bit since Saihara just moved his hand to caress my face again.

"Whatever, I'm leaving. Don't blame me if any of you get sick and die. He's evil, never trust a liar."

The only sound heard was the sound of Maki's shoes clacking against the tiles as she exited the dining room. (Or as she did that ballerina twirl thing and evaporated.)

"This is such a pain... Nyeh... I want to go back to bed..."

Himiko complained, tiredly leaning against Yonaga as Chabashira pulled her off the artist. They were such lesbians, I swear...

"Let's go Himiko! We don't want to get infected if this degenerate has a disease! I was already in close contact with Saihara-Kun when he got his disease, so let's isolate!"

Himiko didn't even listen, just nodding tiredly as Tenko dragged her around. A happy artist followed them like a loyal dog, despite Tenko's warnings to stay away from 'her beautiful mage'. Saihara-Kun just looked confused.

"Disease...? I haven't gotten any disease, have I...?"

If only he knew. I'm just glad he is better now, but I do hate the fact that he forgot all our actions together when we were sick. Our friendship basically got set back a level...

"Gonta and Kaito can tell you after! Gonta needs to make sure Kokichi is okay! Gonta doesn't want friend to be sick!"

Friend...

"So, Kokichi... Are you sure you don't have the disease...? Ah, humans are so interesting... The way they act to different diseases makes my heart- "

"Ok, let's go back to the dorms, Shinguji-Kun! We can read a bit, does that sound good?"

Amami interrupted, cutting off the anthropologist's crazy speech. In times like these, I'm glad Amami-Kun is still alive... Ryoma and Iruma walked up to the pair.

"Oi, shrimp dicks! Can we tag along with ya? This gorgeous genius is bored as fuck!"

Ryoma just stayed silent, Miu already speaking his request for him. Korekiyo simply nodded and the four of them marched off together, chatting about random things as they traveled to Amami's dorm. The rest of us just stood there in awkward silence, the occasional whispering among us. The silence was so loud...

"So... Oma-Kun. I think being sick in a killing game, especially after a sickness motive is very suspicious. Am I correct to assume that you would prefer not to let people know about your disease?"

Kirumi, you didn't have to say that in front of everyone... Dammit. My foot tapped against the floor, my mind thinking of something to say. I don't trust myself to speak anymore... Ringing sounded in my ears loudly, disappearing after a few seconds. My lips turning into a thin line, I nodded. Inside my mouth, my teeth were digging into my tongue, drawing small spots of blood. This was my attempt at keeping my damn mouth shut.

"O-Oh, Oma-Kun! You shouldn't be here! We do care for you, but you are risking everyone's health... We should get you back to Kiibo, d-don't you think?"

Akamatsu stuttered and cried in fear, clasping a hand over her mouth and nose as if it was a makeshift mask.

"Wait a minute. I want to know what disease he has. Hey, Monokuma! Get your ass over here!"

Kaito yelled, still showing that heroic persona... I wish I had my persona... That stupid bear popped up in thin air, holding a curious paw to his mouth.

"My, my! Kokichi Ouma, ultimate truth teller, shouldn't you be with Kiibo? Or are you living up to your evil talent and trying to infect everyone here? How interesting..."

"Shut the fuck up Monokuma! Nobody likes you! You don't have to reveal everything to everyone like that..."

I shouted, my hands clasping tightly around the bottom of my shirt, sweat soaking into the white fabric.

"Well, I guess that solves everything... Oma, buddy! Am I allowed to ask ya some things?"

Please just shut up Kaito... I lie for a reason...

"I... Don't want you to..."

The astronaut nodded in understanding, a hand combing through his hair as he smiled at me.

"All good little bro! But I really want to know, why were you knocked out for two days?"

"Blood loss."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, man. I hope you get better!"

He gave me a strong slap to the back in reassurance, almost knocking me over from how dizzy I was getting. Sadly, everyone saw the situation as a free pass to ask me sensitive questions about sensitive topics, such as a 'Why do you lie?' from Akamatsu and 'Gonta want to know why Kokichi is acting so evil sometimes!' from a Gokuhara who didn't realize he was invading personal matters. My hands shakily reached up to my ears, harshly gripping them to block out all the overwhelming questions. Tears threatened to spill from the corner of my eyes. It felt as if my lungs were pressing in on themselves, it was progressively getting harder to breathe. I could hear Momota attempting to get everyone to stop, yet nobody listened. I fell to the floor, my thoughts fogged and my body shaking, ears ringing noisily, and sweat dripping like a broken faucet.

"Hey, Oma-Kun? I can see you're overwhelmed. Do you want Saihara-Kun to take you back to Kiibo? I'm sure my brother won't mind!"

Tsumugi silenced everyone. Saihara jolted out of his daze in shock, letting out a squeak. Tsumugi just smiled politely at her brother. I still struggle trying to find out how the hell these two are twins. Shirogane doesn't even have an ahoge...

"Gah! Why me? What if I get the disease!?"

"It's hard to explain... Basically, you're immune after, uhm, what happened..."

Tsumugi explained, confusing all of us. How the hell did she know that?

"Hold on a second, Shirogane-San. How do you know this information?"

Kirumi held a thinking finger to her chin. That's what I was wondering... Shirogane clapped her hands together, walking over to Saihara.

"Oh, I asked Monokuma to put some information on the monopads!"

Ohhhh... That makes sense. Akamatsu walked over to Tojo, just so she wasn't alone anymore, since her 'girlfriend' had left. I'm so glad Iruma isn't here right now...

"That's right! Tsumugi did you all a favor!"

I resisted the urge to step on that dumb bear, making a great effort to stand still and not harm the headmaster in any way, no matter how tempting it was...

"Oh, thank you, sis. But if you guys want, I can take Oma-Kun back, since I am somehow immune. Do I return him to Kiibo in his dorm?"

Kaito nodded and grasped his shoulder after giving him a rough pat on the back, similar to what he did to me.

"Just take him to Kiibs! I believe in ya, sidekick! Everything will be fine! Go get 'em!"

Saihara sighed with a small smile and strolled over to me, picking me up with surprising strength. He waved to everyone, and then left the dining hall, making small talk with me along the way.

"So, Oma-Kun..."

"What is it, Saihara-Chan? I'm super tiredddd..."

"Do you hear that noise? I could hear it from the dining hall and it's still going."

I tried to listen; my ears were blocked and ringing, and I could only hear things a short distance away from me. I lazily shook my head in a sideways motion, causing Shuichi to let out a hum. His hand climbed up my body to my head, gently combing through my purple, silky hair in calming movements.

"Wait... It sounds like... Kiibo...?"

"Kiibo... What? I'm tired, can we please hurry...."

"Sorry Koko."

Shuichi walked slightly faster. Nuzzling into his chest, my eyes fluttered closed, the rocking from the detective's steps lulling me asleep. I faintly registered the fact that Saihara took a wrong turn. Wasn't the robot's room to the left up the stairs...? Was Detective-Chan trying to do something with little old me while I'm in this condition?

"Mister Detective, Robot-Chan's room is to the left..."

I announced groggily, just wanting something cold to cool down my overheating body, and to be laying on a soft bed... Saihara was almost equivalent to a bed's comfort, yet his body heat was making my body feel like it had been set on fire.

"I know."

Was Saihara-Chan secretly a weirdo? I doubt it... He was acting very suspicious though. He opened the door to his room, and I widened my eyes at the surprising sight. Papers were flooding the room, most scrunched up, coffee cups littered the floors, and he had a whole drawer of makeup kits and such.

"Saihara-Chan! I didn't take you for a messy person!"

I wearily commented, grabbing at his face to cling to the back of his head. During the process, I wiped below his eye, and a pale layer of powder with barely noticeable glitter were smudged on my thumb. Looking back up at him, his eyes had deep, black eyebags, as if he didn't sleep for a week.

"Hehe, aren't you quite quick at figuring stuff out, huh? Nothing less expected from the ultimate supreme leader!"

He chuckled, resting me onto the bed and snatching more makeup from the drawer to repair the smudge I caused with my finger.

"No, no! Shumai, come rest with meeee! You're obviously tired, and I care about you! We could both use some sleep..."

I offered, rubbing my eyes sleepily with a yawn interrupting my sentence. All I got in response was a small sigh. Shumai just glanced at me, before drowsily dropping the makeup without a care.

"O-Oh, okay... Let me just get you a wet towel for your head at least..."

His hidden exhaustion was finally taking off its disguise. Shumai almost sleepwalked to steal a wet cloth from the bathroom, practically tripping over nothing every 10 seconds, yet regaining himself quickly. How did he manage to hide this much sleepiness??? My eyes flickered closed, and I was greeted with the relaxing darkness of shut eyelids. Shuichi carefully positioned the cloth comfortably on my forehead, the cool sensation soothing my irritated skin. As I faded into a world of dreams and blackness, the detective wrapped his arms around my body, gentle snores echoing throughout the room as his eyes drooped closed. Both of us passed out as if someone had pressed a power off button, and together, we entered a dreamy state of pleasureful sleep. Maybe having this disease isn't so bad after all...

BONUS SCENE 

"Oma-Kun? Oma-Kun!"

The robot yelled, searching every nook and cranny for the sick supreme leader. Where could he be? The robot had no clue, frantically searching everywhere far and wide. He sighed in defeat and looked at the ground, watching his feet move rhythmically. No! I cannot give up here! Kiibo reassured himself, gathering his motivation and determination again. He walked forward a few meters, still looking down, just like Shuichi probably did with that hat. He was observing the ground as if it were the most interesting thing ever, when he collided with something; Gokuhara.

"Ah! Gonta is sorry, Kiibo! Gonta see Kiibo looking for something, can Gonta help you?"

Kiibo nodded, gazing up from the ground and smiling at the gentle giant.

"I'm searching for Oma-Kun, I went to get him a glass of fresh water, and when I returned, he was nowhere to be seen!"

Gonta's lips formed an 'o' shape, glancing from side to side randomly.

"Gonta see Kokichi in dining hall earlier! Talking about disease!"

"Oma was in the dining hall!? Oh my... Where shall I put this glass off water, I'm tired of carrying it..."

Gonta's pupils transformed into childish sparkles, similar to Kokichi's when he was excited about something.

"Gonta can carry it! So Kiibo doesn't die to water! Robots cannot touch water, or they will malfunction and break! Gonta care for all robots, especially Kiibo. Let me hold the glass of water, Kiibo's metal hands look very slippery and not grippy..."

Gonta carefully took the glass of clean water from the robot, making a quiet comment about how it reminded him of water bugs.

"Gah! Gokuhara-Kun, I never knew you could be so much like Oma! The robophobia...!"

Word Count: 2863
Thank you for all the people who enjoyed this small series! Stay safe, lovelies! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.8K 61
||NON TOXIC pregame oumasai|| (Part 1 of my saiouma trilogy) (Part 2 is "broken lies and lovely truths"-ingame saiouma) Shuichi is perceived as "that...
1.3K 53 13
After the killing game ended, Shuichi woke up in the hospital. He was relieved to see that all of his friends were alive and they came to visit him...
142K 2.7K 23
!!Currently on Hiatus!! sorry ((Will probably never update again)) okay Just a bunch of one shots, they are gonna be short (most of t...
35.4K 573 93
A collection of stories for Saihara Shuichi x Ouma Kokichi x Amami Rantaro. This ship doesn't have enough stories, so here are 90 more. Contains fluf...