Phakade Lami (My Forever)

By Tubalole

Two Separate Worlds, Both Close And Distant To Each Other In Terms Of Class, Love And Wealth Are Brought Toge... More

Characters Description
CHAPTER ONE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
New Character Introduction.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Enter Harriet)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 In Violence We Stand
Chapter 18
New Character ✌️✌️
Chapter 19.... Nokubonga.
Chapter 19 Part 2
Chapter 20 (Nomashenge)
Chapter 21 (The Beginning Of The End) Part 1
Chapter 21 (Part 2) The Continuation
Chapter 22 (Again)
New Characters Coming Soon.
Chapter 23 (Betrayal Of The Highest Order)
Chapter 24 (Supper)
Chapter 25 (The Underwear)
Chapter 26 "Misplaced Glory"
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Is this what you want)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 His Love
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
We are coming back.
Chapter 38 (It's Him)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 "Re-Visit"
Chapter 44 (I wish it was a lie)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Question
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 (Bipolar)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (Zimkhita)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (This Is My Confession)
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59 ~ 'Just Be Sure'
Chapter 60 'I am staying'
Chapter 61 - House Of Masilo.
Author's Note
Hi *Financial* Plea
Book 2 - PHAKADE LAMI
BOOK 2 - OUT NOW

CHAPTER 8

211 31 13
By Tubalole

Point Of Order.

Three Small Boys (Mabutho, Nkosi And Nganono) That Look Exactly Alike, Run Through The Yard, That Looks Like It's Situated In A Village Or A Rural Area, Whilst The Eldest Of The Three, Who Is Sixteen Years Old, Holds The Hand Of Zimele, Who Is Nine Years Old.
They End Up At A Small Back Door That Was Usually Locked 🔒 By Their Father.
The Eldest (Mabutho) Tries To Open The Door, Whilst Balancing With Zimele In His Arms And As They Enter, They Find Their Mother, With Nothing But A Mat, That Her Body Is Lying On And A Blanket That Is Covering Her Body.
Immediately The Second Eldest (Nkosi "14 Years Old") Runs To Their Mother And Asks Her That.

Nkosi : Mama.... Don’t Worry Ubaba Has Already Left...

The Woman Wakes Up But One Can See The Pain In Her Eyes And Also One Can See That She Has A Stricken Resemblance To The Old Woman That Hector Met At The Bus Stop.
She Opens Her Hands, Signalling For Zimele To Come To Her, And Immediately One Can See The Purple Bead In Her Wrist, Which The Size And Sharp Resembles The One That Hector’s Father Had (Check Chapter 4) Which Means Spiritual And Wisdom.

Their Mother : (As She Carries Her Baby With Fresh Tears In Her Eyes That Look Exactly Like Hector) My Babies... I Don’t Have Much Time Anymore... (Her Tears Continue To Make Way, Making Nkosi To Wipe Them Away, The Moment He Sees It) They Have Finished Me.. They Have Completely Finished Me... I'm Already Gone.

Mabutho : (Looking All Concerned Yet Confused) Ma.... What Do You Mean By That.... What Do You Mean, When You Say That You Are Already Gone?

Their Mother : (She Smiles With Tears Coming Down, Her Face And One Can See The Dimples, That Her Boys Inherited From Her) My Big Boy... Please Take Care Of Your Siblings... Be Very Strict And Also Gentle... (He Nods) That's Good, I Promise To Return....As A Much Stronger Person But Not In This Body Or In This Gender...I In Fact The Ancestors Will Bring For You Someone So Beautiful And “Handsome” (Mabutho And Nkosi Look At Their Mother With Confusion, Making Her To Smile In Pain).. Don’t Worry He Is Not Yours... He Will Be Zimele’s (She Looks At Him With A Smile On Her Face As He Cuddles Himself In Her Warm Arms) And You Will Notice The Person As He Will Look Like Me... And Also Have A Bead Like My Own... (She Shows Them The Bead In Her Wrist) But His Own Will Be Very Colourful As It Will Have The Same Four Powerful Colours That Are A Combination Of Black, Gold, Blue And Purple, And... Somewhere Brownish...

She Sees That Her Children, Are Super Confused That She Decides To Pull Them Together, Not Caring About The Pain Or How Her Children Are Squeezing The Life Out Of Her Body
She Then Decides To Sing For Them, A Lullaby Making All Of Them To Fall Asleep.

Back To The Present, Nganono Enters In His Father’s House, Around 7pm With The Black Bags That Have The Money Inside.
He Finds No One, Except Mukuna Who Is Enjoying A Pineapple Salad, In The Kitchen.
He Clears His Throat, Alerting Mukuna Who Stops Immediately And Looks Up To See, If It’s Not Bab’Dlamini.
Nganono Smiles And Asks Him That.

Nganono : Where Is My Father?.... He Asked Me To Deliver Some Money For Him, That He Was Going To Use It.

Mukuna : Well I Am Sorry To Bust Your Bubble... Small Brother (Nganono Let's Out A Look That Reads Like "Like Really Now") But Your Father Went To Sort Out Something..

Nganono : What Something.... Because He Said That He Needed The Money As He Will Be Meeting With...

Mukuna : With Bab’Hlophe (Nganono’s Eyes Open Wide In Shock)... Relax Your Father Is Sorting This Out... The Way He Sees It.

Meanwhile Bab’Dlamini Arrives At The Place, With Two Bags Full To The Brim And Immediately Tells The Driver To Carry Them To The Entrance And Leave Instantly.
He Enters In The Building Unaware That Someone Has Taken The Bags, He Begins To Call Hlophe’s Name And As He Calls, He Slowly Goes Upstairs With His Walking Stick And Upon His Arrival At The Tenth Floor, He Finds Blood On The Floor And Immediately It Sends Shock Waves To Him And As He Looks Around, He Finds A Body On The Floor, Near The Edge Of The Building That Resembles His Son.

He Quickly Moves Towards The Body, But Before He Can Get To It, Bab’Hlophe Steps Out Of The Dark Corner And Tells Him That.

Bab’Hlophe : Don’t You Dare Move An Inch Or Else Hell Will Be Receiving Two Of It’s Original Members.

Bab’Dlamini : (He Raises His Hands, Making His Stick To Fall On The Ground) I Have Your Money.... Now Please.... I Beg You To Let... My... Son... Go.

Bab’Hlophe : I Was Going To Do That But You Decided To Ruin Everything By Behaving Like A Hooligan... And For That (He Moves Near The Body And Stands In Front Of It) You.... Will... Pay (And Immediately He Turns And Pushes The Body Off The Building, Making Bab’Dlamini To Scream In Shock) No Need To Scream.... You Are Not Sarafina And He Is Not Crocodile.... Now Can We Corporate (He Claps His Hand, And Quick About Four Young Men Immediately Surround Him) You Will Learn Today That You Never Double Cross A Hlophe....

Meanwhile, Hector Is Busy Taking Wrong Orders And Messing Up, Everything.
Kgomotso Tries To Intervene But He Quickly Shuts Her Out By Saying That, He Hasn’t Fully Recovered From The Whole Funeral Thing And The Whole, Being Thrown Out Saga.
He Then Goes Outside And Sits On The Stairs, Behind The Restaurant.
He Let’s Out A Sharp Sigh And As He Speaks In Head, He Tells Himself That.

Hector : I Know That Ever Since I Was A Child, Something Was Different About Me... But Failing In Love Wasn’t Part Of The Plan... Most Especially After That Girl Nearly Ruined Me But Then They Is Zimele And Then They Is This Bead, Which I Swear I Have Seen Somewhere If Not In Dad’s Wrist (Check Chapter 4), Then They Is Countless Drama About Me Being Their Mother... I Can’t Deal With This... Not When I Don’t Even Have A Place To Sleep.... Oh My God... What’s Happening... This Is So Overwhelming.

As He Sits Down On The Stairs With His Hands On His Cheek, His Manager (Ms Reddy) Steps Out And Finds Him At The Stairs, And Asks Him That.

Ms Reddy : And What Is The Meaning Of This (Hector Quickly Stands Up) Shouldn’t You Be Working Inside Like Others... After All You Have Missed Out On A Lot Of Work...

Hector : I Sincerely Apologies Ma’am.... I Truly Apologies For My Behaviour... I Was Feeling Under The Weather...I Am Really Sorry... This Will Never Happen Again.

Ms Reddy : (She Fixes Her Dress, Whilst Smiling With Those "Delilah" Eyes And Also Opening Up Her Chest To Hector, Who Has His Face Down) Well Apology Accepted But I Am Still.... Angry At You... Very.. Very... Angry At You.

Hector : (Still With His Head Down) Tell Me What You Want Me To Do For You... I Will Do It (She Smiles) If It’s Working Double Shifts Then I Will Do It... Without Any Obligations (As He Continues To Talk, One Can See That Ms Reddy Is Moving Towards Him With One Thing In Her Eyes And That Is Lust, She Picks Up Hector’s Face, Trying To Look Straight Into His Beautiful Eyes, I Forgot To Mention Hector Has Some Of The Beautiful Eyes On Earth) Ma’am Is They A Problem?

Ms Reddy : They Is No Problem... You Just Do What I Tell You... And They Will Be No Problem (She Quickly Pulls Hector Into A Hug And Starts Touching Him Inappropriately, Making Poor Hector Uncomfortable) You Are So Thin... One Can Easily Ride You To Death...(He Tries To Fight It) Don’t Do That... I Will Make Your Life Sweet... After All You Have Been My Goal... Ever Since You Walked Into This Restaurant... My Clit Couldn’t Rest... After All You Are Too Gorgeous... For 20 Year Old Boy, Doing Matric (One About Hector's Education, Is That He Never Failed But He Started School Very Late).

Hector Tries To Fight Her And Ends Up Pushing To The Floor In Anger, She Quickly Stands Up And Begins Cursing Him.
She Tries To Clean, Her Clothes And That’s When She Tells Him That.

Ms Reddy : You Will Pay For This Act... Mark My Words.... You Will Pay For This... (She Quickly Runs To Him, And Holds Him In The Clothes) He Is Trying To Rape Me... Rape... Somebody Help Me!! (Immediately Some Men With Some Of Workmates Come From The Back Door And Try To Beat Him But Before They Can Lay A Finger On Him, A Sense Of Conflict, Enters Them And They Start Fighting Against Each Other, Making Ms Reddy Very Angry) Why Are You Guys Fight Against Each Other.... That Idiot Over There (Pointing To Hector) Tried To Rape....(The Bead In Hector’s Hand, Begins To Shake, Alerting Hector And Immediately Women Around (Excluding Kgomotso As She Is Inside) Her, Bounce On Her And Start Beating Her Up.

All Of This Makes Hector, Very Scared That He Quickly Runs Out Of The Restaurant, With His Belongings And Tries By All Means To Find A Cab, But He Can’t Find Even A Meter Taxi.
When All Hope Seems To Have Gotten Lost, With Tears Streaming From His Face, A Car Pulls Over And It Turns To Be Zimele, Whose Face Immediately Changes When He Sees Hector In Tears.
Hector Immediately Enters And Tells Him To Drive To Quickly, Making Zimele To Drive Quickly In A Haste, Talk About Heist Skills, The Gate Away Type.

Meanwhile Nganono Pulls Over At The Warehouse, After He Had The Man That Dropped Off His Father, Drop Him Off Also At The Exact Location, But At A Distance.
He Steps Out Of The Car, With A Black Bag And Quickly Moves To The Tree, That Is Facing The Uncompleted Building.
He Stands In The Tree, Dressed In All Black As Usual, It’s As If The Man Admires His Beautiful Skin Being Under That Heat Conductor Outfit, Not Forgetting Mukuna Too.

He Takes Out His “Long Gun”, (M1 GRANADA) And Looks Towards The Building, Fixing His Sight Towards The Guards That Are Guarding The Property.
He Slows Fires The Shot, Which Somehow Is Silent And Within A Instant, All Of Them Are On The Floor.
He Comes Out Of His Spot And Quickly Moves Towards The Building, Unaware That Someone Is Following Him Behind.

Meanwhile Hector Is With Zimele In His Car And One Can See The Unhappiness That Is Written On Hector’s Face.
After A While, Zimele Let’s Out A Sigh And Asks Him That.

Zimele : Well Ma’.... It’s Getting A Bit Late For My Liking.... You Haven’t Told Me What Made You Run Out Of The Restaurant In A Haste... Like You Are.... You Are Just Silent.... Like Really Silent.

Hector : (He Let’s Out A Sigh, That Comes With Tears) I Was... I Was...

Zimele : Ma’.... What Happened ?

Hector : I Was Sexually Assaulted Or Rather Harassed By My Manager... (Zimele’s Eyes Open Wide In Shock) She Tried To Sleep With Me And When I Retaliated, She Screamed That.... That I Wanted To Rape Her....

Zimele Looks At Him, And Watches Tears Escape His Eyes And When Hector Tries To Wipe Away The Tears, Zimele Quickly Pulls Him In A Deep Hug And Immediately It’s Rains As Hector Cries Deeply, Telling Himself That.

Hector : Maybe... Maybe I Am Cursed... Maybe My Mother Was Right... I Am A Demon.

Zimele : (He Rubs Him On His Back, Telling Him That) Don’t Say That... Don’t You Ever Say That... You Are Not Cursed Ma..... They Is Nothing Demonic About You And As For That Woman... I Hope And Pray That Her Ancestors Are As Strong As My Own.

Hector Comes Out Of His Embrace And Tells Him That He Appreciates The Support And Care That He Continues To Show To Him, Making Zimele To Smile With His Cute Dimples Showing, After Which He Tells Him That.

Zimele : No Need To Thank Me... Ma... You Started By Showing Me Support And Care, So I Am Just Following The Leader, Who Lead By Example And Believe Me, That Never Happens In This South Africa Of Ours.

Hector Smiles And Then Tells Him That.

Hector : I Need To Go Home, Kgomotso Will Be Worried Sick About Me, After All I Need To Start Looking For A New Job And A New Place, I Can’t Squatter At Her Place For Long... I Don’t Want To Get The Weird Vibes From Her Boyfriend, Because Apparently He Is Some Dangerous Congolese Mixed With South African Breed.

Zimele : You Can Come And Stay With Me, I Promise I Don’t Bite (Hector Looks The Other, Obviously Avoiding The Cute Face Opposite Him With That Charming Deep Voice That Has Some Hunky In It)... Please... And You Are To Do As You Please.

Hector : I Highly Doubt So And Besides I Will Be Disturbing You... (Zimele Smiles) Now Why Are You Smiling Unnecessarily... (Zimele Quickly Apologies And Continues To Beg) Fine... And That’s Because I Don’t Want You To Make Noise.... And Have People Look At Us.

Zimele : (He Agrees By Nodding His Head Maintains A Strong Eye Contact With Hector) Anyways... I Want To Ask You Something...

Hector : (He Nods In Agreement) What Is That You Want To Ask?

Zimele : (He Clears His Throat) I Want To Know About That Bead (He Points To The Bead In Hector’s Wrist, Making Hector Nervous)... Did She Give It To You... And What Did She Tell You....

Immediately Hector Bites His Lower Lip As Battles Himself, Where He Should Tell Him Or Not.
On The Other Side, Nganono Goes Up The Stairs Slowly And Tries His Best To Look Around, Hoping That He Will See His Brother Or Father, And That’s When He Comes Face To Face With His Father’s Walking Stick That Is Just On The Floor, He Moves Towards It And Takes It.

He Breathes In And Out, And Tells Himself That.

Nganono : I Am Pretty Sure That He Is Somewhere Around Here....

Another Voice Comes From His Back, Making Him To Scream Out Of Shock, As He Turns Around Coming Face To Face With Detective Nkosana.

Detective Nkosana : Don’t Be Frightened... I Knew That They Was More To You...(He Raises His Hands In The Air, Making The Bag To Fall Out Of His Bag) Dlaminis’... More That What Most Certainly Doesn’t Meet The Eye... You Tried To Ruin My Investigation, You Killed My Key Witness’... Someone That Was Going To Bring You Guys Down And You Even Went As Far As Killing A Law “Abiding Officer” Causing Harm To Public Property.

Nganono : I Am Not Sure That I Know About Your Key Witness...

Detective Nkosana : (In A Stern Voice) You Do... He Was Your Arms Dealer “Alex Morgan”... (His Eyes Open Wide In Shock) His Nephew And My Colleague Was Kidnapped By Your Brother... Nkosi Dlamini... Apparently He Wanted To Frame Zimele Dlamini... For A Heist That Was Organized By Your Father...

Nganono : You Have It All Wrong... From Start To Finish...

Detective Nkosana : No...No... I Have It Alright... You Think I Never Knew Mulalo Mulaudzi As The Nephew To The Infamous Bukhosi Hlophe (Nkosana Looks At Him With Confusion) I Needed Him... I Wanted Him... He Was One Of The Reasons Why I Wanted To Join Our Cases... The Aim Was To Find A Way To Use Him As A Scapegoat...

Nganono : Scapegoat For Who.... For What Exactly?

Detective Nkosana : I Am Not Just A Detective You See, I Am Also A Businessman With Multiple Shares In The Hlophe Taxi Association... The One That You Guys Wanted To Destroy (Nganono’s Eyes Quickly Open In Shock) No Need To Be Shocked... It’s Life... We All Have Secrets And Very Bad Secrets... And If They Come Out... It’s The End For Us... You May Play Me Like The Football In The Backyard Of Your House, Just Like What Mulalo Did, Thinking That He Was Going To Win Bukhosi’s (Bab’Hlophe) Favour But Unfortunately Like The Ball.... I Jumped Into The Next Yard.... You Think Your War Was With Bukhosi Only... (He Chuckles) This Is An Open War....

As Nkosana Looks At Him With Great Disgust, He Quickly Charges His Gun But Before He Can Shot, Nganono Quickly Pushes Him To The Ground And As They Begin To Fight, Nkosana Quickly Takes The Gun That Has Already Flee From His Hand As He Tries To Shoot Him, Since He Is On Top Of Him.
Unfortunately The Gunshot Goes Off, Startling Bab’Hlophe And Bab’Dlamini, Who Are Just Floors Above Them, Making Bab'Hlophe To Send The Four Men To Check But Unfortunately On Their Way There, Sniper (Mrs Alhambra) Appears From The Darkness That Has Overtaken The Building And Kill Those Four Men By Either Firing Silent Shots Or Choking Them.

Meanwhile Hector Is Sitting With Zimele In Is Apartment On The Sofa, And One Can See That Despite The Fact That They’re Sitting In The Same Sofa, Zimele Keeps A Respectable Distance From Him.
Zimele Looks A Bit Tense As He Let’s Out A Sigh, Whilst Facing The Television, He Turns To Hector And Asks Him That.

Zimele : (With A Sad Tone In His Voice) How Was She.. Did She Look Happy... Did She Look At Peace...

Hector : I Don’t Know... She Only Seemed Like She Was Worried About You Guys... Like She Was Beyond Worried But Also At Peace That...

Zimele : That What.... That What....

Hector : That I Was Finally Home... (Somehow A Smile Breaks Out On Zimele’s Face) She Even Called Me Ma And Told Me To Be Happy.

Zimele : Wow... She And Our Ancestors Have Approved Of You... And I Can See The Evidence... (He Points To The Bead In His Hand) I Don't Remember Everything But What I Was Told By My Brother Earlier On, Was That... The One To Come Was Going To Have All The Colours Of The Beads And Also He Was Going To Be Mine... And Here You Are... My Wonderful And Beautiful... "Husband/Wife".

Hector : (He Let's Out A Heavy Sigh) Despite The Fact That I Have Seen This Bead Somewhere, Hence She Said That "I Was Told To Give It To You", As For Me, I Am Not Ready For All Of This... I Mean I Never Pictured Myself.... Being In This Situation.... I Never Thought That In My Entire Life... I Was Going To.... Going To..

Zimele : Going To What...

Hector : Going To Fall In Love With You.

Immediately It’s Like The Heavens Have Opened On Zimele, Meanwhile On Other Side Bab’Dlamini Looks At Bab’Hlophe With So Much Anger And Asks Him That.

Bab’Dlamini : To Show How Ignorant... You Are...A Gunshot Is Fired Within A Building That You Are Holding People As Hostages... Yet You Can’t Go And See What’s Happening... Sending Those Boys To Do The Bidding For You... Typical African Man... Thinking That He Is Smart In A Pride Of Lions.

Bab’Hlophe : (He Chuckles) You Think You Are Smart... Like The Whole World Revolves Around The Dlaminis’ And Their Stolen Inheritance.... You Walk With Your Head Up High... You Move With That Weird Walking Stick Of Yours.. Thinking That You Will Never Fall... But Unfortunately Even Lions Have Got Their Weakness Too... It's Very For A One To Shoot A Lion Or Hunt For It But It's Very Rare For One To Kill An Elephant... A Huge Elephant.

Bab’Dlamini : (He Laughs Out Loud, Making Bab’Hlophe Very Angry) You Really Think That You Have Won.... Like You Really Think That You Can Bring Me Down.... Hey... Nobody Brings Down A Man Like Me... After Me... Comes God’s First Enemy... The Devil....

Bab’Hlophe : What Do You Mean..

Bab’Dlamini : You Will Know (He Looks At The Back Of Bab’Hlophe) Heita Can You Take This Rubbish Away... (Bab’Hlophe Turns Around And Immediately Comes Face To Face With Mukuna, Who Fires A Shot To His Chest, Making Him To Fall On The Ground Instantly) That’s Very Good... What Took You So Long?

Mukuna : (He Moves To Bab’Dlamini, And Hands Over The Walking Stick To Him) I Was Still Clearing Some Bodies Out And Also Helping Nganono To Kill Off The Detective (Bab’Dlamini Looks At Him With Confusion, Asking Him To Explain More) Well It Turns Out That Detective Nkosana Was Initially Working To Bring Us Down Along With Bab’Hlophe... He Confessed Everything...To Nganono... Of Which I Feel Like They Were Both Playing Each Other... And By Both I Mean Mulalo And Nkosana... Those Two Are Or Sorry Were Idiots.

Bab’Dlamini : (He Chuckles As He Motions For Stick To Brought To Him) Fine... Search If He Has The Recording Device And Please Be Quick.... After When You Are Done.... Remove...

Mukuna : The Bullets...

Nganono On The Side, He Breaks Almost Each And Every Door, And As He Breaks The Last One, He Finds The Body Of Mr Eden (It’s The Same Body That Was Pushed Over The Building By Bab’Hlophe) And Near The Body Is Is Nkosi, Who Is Sitting On The Chair And One Can Quickly Notice Him On His Very Colourful Outfit And Also Through His Voice As He Screams, Asking Who Is That, And He Tells Him In An Annoyed Voice That.

Nganono : It’s Your Grandfather... You Correct Baboon.

Meanwhile Hector Feel Asleep On The Chair And Zimele Takes Him To His Bedroom.
He Places Him Perfectly On The Bed, Whilst Leaving Him In The Current Clothes That He Was Wearing, But Before He Can Leave The Room, He Quickly Admires The Beauty That Hector Has.
It’s Like He Is A Man With The Features Of A Woman, From His Beautiful Nose To The Beautiful “Light Skin” That He Has.
He Immediately Stops Looking At Him And He Quickly Moves To The Living Room And Takes Out His Phone, Making A Phone Call To Mabutho.
He Answers And Zimele Tells Him That.

Zimele : Request A Meeting... Tomorrow... We Need To Prepare.... Ma Is Home (He Cuts The Call And Phones Someone Else, And They Pick Up Immediately) Do You Have That Bitch (The Man Confirms That They Have Her And As They Move Towards The Person, Revealing Ms. Reddy, Who Has Been Kept In Her Room With Her Mouth Tied And Through The Phone, He Can Hear The Lady Making Noise, And That's When Zimele Tells The Person That) Kill Her... (And The Man Slowly Takes Her Pillow, Placing It On Her Head) And Fires A Shot To Her Head, Making Blood To Spill On The Wall And That's When He Tells Zimele That's It Done) Thank You And May You Remain Blessed For Taking Out An Abuser...

© All Rights Reserved By George Osumba

2022.

Thanks For Enormous Support ❤️ And Please You Are Free To Give Your Own "Feedback".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
48.8K 3.6K 78
Abandoned at a young age Zethu is left to fend for herself and her brother. Her ultimate goal is to trap a rich man and provide a good life for her l...
90.8K 2.1K 23
Book 1 in the "There Yet?" Series: Jordan is a new edition to a 'asylum' for 'confused' boys. He soon learns that they sought him out because of the...
15.2K 780 41
Sequel to 'Falling For A Zungu Prince' *Five years later. "I knew this would happen. it's happened a million times before, but this one, this one hu...