𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑...

By teddybearbad

a duke dennis production. BOOK 1 & 2 May 2022 - APRIL 2023 More

caracteres + explicada
antecedentes + uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
BOOK 2 | PRETTY WINGS
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
once
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte

diez

1.8K 40 9
By teddybearbad

PRETTY WINGS
KHEUMANI DENNIS | MANI
GA

THE DAY BEFORE

"How was the date?" Kali asked making her friends look in her direction, I sighed before blushing a little.

"Ouu she blushing"Sincere laughed.

"It must went good?"

"It did."

"Where did he take you?" Cassie asked.

"He told me to his house an-"

"His house girl what the fuck" Cassie blunted out.

"Cass let me finish"

"He took me to his house and it smelled good, Warm, Well decorated, And he made me Food"

"OKAYDEN what he make?"Sincere asked.

"Kali he made me Shrimp And Grits.. With Sausage" I told her as she gasped knowing the background of the meal.

"How did he know that was your favorite meal?"

"I don't know he just told me he was craving it and it was his mama recipe" I told them as Sincere looked at me a kind of way.

"What Sin?"

"Nothing. I ain't say nothing"

"Girl" Kali side eyed her.
"Continue Mani"

"As we where eating he ended up asking am I serious about Divorcing Duke, and I told him the truth"

"And what was that?"Cassie asked.

"That I'm still hurting from the situation and it's gonna take a while for me to heal"

"Are you sure your ready for that divorce meeting tomorrow?" Sincere asked making me blow my breaths

"I'm not but I have to get this over with because I don't wanna keeping hurting from his mistakes"

"I'll watch Dion for you tomorrow"Kali offered.

"Thank you Kali"

"How our y'all parents holding up on the divorce?"Cassie asked picking at her nails.

"My mama was shocked and she cried a little, but my daddy.. oh he was pissed. He trusted Duke and he rarely does that with people, so he asked me did I want him to kill him." I told making their mouths drop.

"What did you say?"

"Of course I said No"

"Shiid I would have said yes"Cassie mumbled.

"We about you and Davis, Cassie?" Kali asked smirking.

"This isn't about Me and Davis" She said but quickly covered her mouth.

All of our eyes widened like teenaged girls. "All this time I knew y'all was talking" Kali said

"Y'all can't fool nobody" Sincere joined in.

"I knew since the day in Florida when I first met Duke" I laughed making her blush.

"I didn't mean to say dat oh my gosh"Cassie face palmed her forehead.

"It's okay Cass, you and Davis are cute together. He's out the way and different from the rest of them" Sincere told her.

"If I could pick anyone of them it would have been Fanum"Kali blunted out making me roll my eyes.

"Out of everybody you pick Fanum? Why?" Cassie asked with her eyebrows frowned.

"Fanum is attractive, Good Hair, Smells Good, And he knows how to cook REAL GOOD" She said sounding like Caresha making us laugh.

"Sincere Fanum like 32"

"And I'm 28 what's wrong with that??"

"But You in a relationship with yo baby daddy" I tilted my head.

"You right" Sincere agreed slouching in her seat.

"Y'all don't make no sense"Kali laughed.

THE NEXT DAY

Kheumani walked into the conference room of her company building as she laid eyes with Duke, Her soon to be ex husband. Plus both of their lawyers.

"Hi" She spoke towards her lawyer Dianne Brock, who smiled softly in response.

Kheumani sat down at she met eyes with Duke, she seen his appearance Black suit with a freshly re-twist, His Locs grown faster then She expected.

"Okay my name is Dianne Brock I am Ms.Kheumani's lawyer" Dianne spoke clearly.

"I'm David James Mr. Dennis Lawyer, nice to meet you"
"Okay before we get into the conference, there's one important question" David said looking at both Duke and Kheumani.

"Are you two sure about getting this divorce?"

"Yes"

"No"

The two lawyers looked at there clients confused as Kheumani gave Duke a death stare, Duke was proud of his answer, and didn't wanna take it back.

"Duke"

"Kheumani" He said back as they both stared at each other.

"Mr And Mrs Denn-"

"Braxton. Ms. Braxton" She corrected him.

"Mr. Dennis And Ms.Braxton. You do know that this will only work if you agree with one decision, Yes Or No?"

"Mr. James my answer is Yes"

"Duke?"

"I personally feel like this is a waste of time!"Duke spoke nonchalantly.

"And why is that?"Kheumani asked tilting her head.

"I love you more then anything, I've made mistakes I can accept that but I'm asking you for forgiveness"

"You don't love me Duke" She spoke quietly.

"Yes I do! How don't I love you?"

"If you loved me Duke we wouldn't be getting divorce papers, having a divorce conference, And having to co-parent with Dion." She said calmly wanting to stay professional, but she felt like he was putting on an act for the lawyers.

The thought of the Divorce conference getting out towards the media triggered Kheumani, since she was a popular (well-known) model she barley had privacy. Word didn't get out that Duke and Kheumani broke up, But she knew soon that him having multiple kids that they don't share, would get out quick.

But Kheumani wasn't prepared for those questions people would ask and stupidity that she would feel when it's out in public.

"I want you to forgive me Kheumani, you haven't moved on that fast, do you still love me?" He asked as she took a deep sigh.

"Ms.Dianne, Mr. James, Can you please give us some time to talk though for about five minutes"

"Umm... yes we can, we'll be back" She said looking over at David signaling him to leave.

"Mr and Mrs Dennis please make sure you both are willing to follow through with the divorce before signing the papers." Duke's lawyer voices before standing to his feet and walking out with Kheumani's lawyer behind him.

9/3/22
If you noticed in book one the whole book was Duke's Point Of View, And now in book two it's Kheumani's Point Of View.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.5K 33
um idk cute dnf au's n oneshots thanks so much for reading <33 pretty much finished unless i get a motivation to write.. beginning - nov 26, 2020 bre...
23.2K 315 16
Two boys Two streams Two hearts One life... The fast paced adventure of two streamers who have know. Each other for years and have slowly developed...
354K 8.6K 76
SOCIAL MEDIA • REAL LIFE . . . zionkuwonu: so brandon huh? >naomiharlow: oh uM >zionkuwonu: aight bet @/brandonarreaga >naomiharlow: OH UM . . . firs...
45.5K 744 22
- 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 & 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 - "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙞𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫�...