The Billionaire's Love Conque...

Por MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad s... Más

WARNING!!!
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Barcelona
Chapter 2: The Ball
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: The Sports Fest
Chapter 5: Other Side of Me
Chapter 6: His Family
Chapter 7: The Race
Chapter 8: The Surprise Revelation
Chapter 9: The War
Chapter 10: Boyfriend
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: Rage
Chapter 13: Moment of Truth
Chapter 14: The CEO
Chapter 15: Plan
Chapter 16: Hot
Chapter 17: Stubborn
Chapter 18: Moving
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 20: The Devil
Chapter 21: The Past
Chapter 22: Bar Hopping
Chapter 23: Game
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: Wedding
Chapter 26: Hot and Cold
Chapter 27: New Look And New Her
Chapter 28: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 29: True Love Has its ways
Chapter 30: Love Under One Roof
Chapter 31: Silent Proposal
Epilogue

Chapter 32: One True Love

79.9K 2.4K 32
Por MsDreamerGirl84

"True love never tires. It forgives endlessly and will look beyond a person's fault." - Unknown

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

.....................................

NIKKI POV

CMM Innovation Solutions

"Excuse me?" My eyes felt like it's going to pop out of my eyes after hearing his words. Then, the realization hits me hard like a cannon ball. "I am your problem?" I asked incredulously. I could feel my voice starting to shake so were my body, with anger this time. All this pent-up frustrations and anger closed to blow up. "So, I am a hindrance in your relationship with that blonde? Is that what you're telling me?" My eyes lidded and I see nothing but a jerk in front of me. The handsomeness faded and all I could see was the devil staring back at me with the same confusion in his eyes, and a tinge of amusement which didn't help me with my anger. "I didn't force you to take us in your care!" I disdainfully spat. I could see partly of him as my eyes turn into slits. "Don't worry, I already decided to leave you, SO YOU AND THAT BLONDE CAN LIVE TOGETHER!" I grit out ceremoniously not waiting for any word from him, my eyes felt stinging as I held the tears at bay, my chest feeling heavy and burning from the pent-up anger. I'm beyond enraged.

I was so furious when his words sunk in my head. I didn't force myself to live with him, in fact, he insist on taking me. My eyes were blazing.

All of a sudden, he burst into fits of laughter, his eyes were full of mirth. Which made me more furious. I wanted to smack his handsome face.

Really? He was fuming seconds ago. Such a bipolar.

I was staring at him incredulously. I bet my jaw was dropped on the floor. I can't believe how quickly his mood change. His worst than a girl. He stood up and walk to me and stood a few inches away.

My eyes slowly thinning, with irritation. I know it's not good for me to get really stress and angry but I can't help it. Especially when he is concerned.

A smile broke out on his lips, then slowly broadening. Is it funny? This brute has to make fun of me.

"I didn't mean it that way," he chuckled as he put his hands in his pockets staring at me in amusement.

I raise my eyebrow. "And what do you mean by it? For the time being, I was under your roof, you spent all your weekends in New York with that goddamn blonde. She even came to see you, huh? Not enough for just the weekends that she has to fly here and do your thing right here," I pointed furiously at his table, then my eyes snap back to his, "in your office," I ranted ceremoniously, my chest was about to blow up with the rage, hurt, I'm feeling right now. I hate him so much. I felt my tears prickled out of my eyelids. I tried to hold it, but it seems my water dam is too full, it can't hold it anymore. Water streams down my cheeks, like diamonds. This pregnancy really frustrating. I hate him to see me this vulnerable, crying in front of him.

"Please, Nikki, STOP!" he groaned and pulled me to his chest gingerly minding my big bump as he snakes his hands around my waist. He was kissing my head tenderly. "Why are you always conclusive?" he asked softly, pressing his lips against my temple. "Diana was nothing to me. I didn't know you saw her here. I didn't touch her or bedded her, I promise. Although I admit she was flirting with me but there's only one person my heart was aching for. It's you, Nikki. No, one else. I was mad because you didn't accept my proposal. I was rejected again and this time, it was more painful. I don't know what I'm gonna do now. I love you, Nikki, and all these things here is nothing if you're not with me." The he paused...

He knelt down on his knees as he pulled the red box out of his pocket. "Will you marry me, Nikki?" he gulped inaudibly, with his eyes pleading locking his eyes on mine. My heart was pounding loudly. I wanted to say yes, but I need to make sure he was sure of this. I found my voice after a few minutes debating what to tell.

"Get up! You need to apologize to these people you fired and hire them back. Colton has been your friend. Those innocent people have nothing to do with your problem so don't throw fit unto them. If you have a problem with me then talk to me." I pulled him up, ignoring the happiness slowly crawling within me, that familiar tingles only his touch could trigger.

His eyes thinned and his lips twitched in exasperation. He put the ring back in his pocket and pace back and forth.

"I don't apologize to my employees, Nikki. It's not in my rules." He grumbled under his throat -enough for my grasp, not bothering to look at me as he walked behind his chair and watch through the mirrored window wall.

"For heaven's sake, Alex. Don't you get it? I understand that you are the boss, but you should also know that these people you are bossing around has feelings, has a heart, just like you! Have you ever been considerate to them?" I asked, trying to make sense here. "I wanted you to be at least, a little bit solicitous to them. I hate it when you are a controller and not even thinking that you are already treating everybody like a robot or a toy." I ranted angrily, I couldn't contain the rising temper. He turned around and look at me. His face was giving me nothing away. I don't know how he felt after telling it. I don't know if my words had hit his nerves or it just evaporates into thin air. He really is good in masking his emotions either and it frustrates me to no end.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked flatly. No emotions laced with his words.

"Apologize to them. Then, hire them back. They didn't do anything to deserve your wrath," I replied tersely with my voice rising.

"Is it because of Colton? You love him, do you?" he asked acidly as he smirked sarcastically making me infuriated. The scowl on his face became prominent.

I puff an air in frustrations. He didn't really get it. It's frustrating, to be honest. "Colton is just a friend to me, alright? And, he knew that from the very beginning. He was a good friend and I know he was your good friend, too!" I uttered earnestly as I tried to control my temper.

"Oh really? That's why you ran here when you found out that he was fired? You're such a sweet friend," he sarcastically scoffed, mockingly, giving me his cold eyes. I could see hurt in his eyes. For that moment, I felt our heart fused, but the thought of his words, mocking me, just blow me up. Then I lost it!

I was enraged with his sarcastic retort. This bastard doesn't even know how much he mean to me, that it hurts so much to love him knowing he doesn't deserve not even a concern, much more love. My temper flared up and I didn't realize I'm already talking in a high pitch voice.

"I never understand why this damn feeling I felt for you was still there even though how many times on many occasion you had hurt me. It was still there,..." My index finger jabbing my chest furiously, "engraved and tattooed! I wanted to hate you but it's hard. I wanted to forget you but I can't and it grew deeper to my likings. How can you say to me that I love him? That every guy who wanted to win this heart failed miserably. BECAUSE THIS HEART BELONGS TO YOU SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU. UNTIL NOW! YES, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HEART WAS STILL INLOVE WITH YOU!" I yelled forgetting about Alana who might be listening right now, with my thinning eyes looking at him venomously, killing him in my head silently. I just wanted to open it up before my chest explode. After my confession, I felt so much better. I know I shouldn't have said it, but it feels so much better than keeping it there. I have kept it for a long time.

There was a long silence. He was just staring at me surprised, tongue-tied to say the least.

I ignored him as I felt like a needle pinching in my belly. I winched as it's getting painful each second. I rub my belly with my one hand trying to sooth the pain. I was looking down on my tummy. I didn't see his face lit up with happiness after my declaration.

When Alex saw me wincing he walked quickly to my side and hold my waist and led me to the couch. He helps me sit and I leaned my back on the couch still rubbing my belly. The pain was still there but it wasn't as painful as a minute ago.

"I'm sorry, Nicki. I didn't mean to stress you out."

"Really?" I scoffed, cocking my eyebrow. I can't contain getting irritated when I see his face. Really. I love him, but it irritates me when I see him.

"I Love you, baby," he whispered softly and he kissed my head. Then, he squats so he's level to me. He rubs my belly as he talked to the baby.

"I'm sorry, baby. Daddy made mommy angry and you. Don't hurt mommy, alright? Daddy already had hurt mommy a lot. And, daddy regretted it." He uttered audibly and kissed my belly as he continued rubbing it. It seems my baby understand Alex that the pain diminish. "Daddy was too jealous because your mommy was a bull-headed-"

I involuntarily slapped my palm down on his forehead I looked down at him, scowling. "Aww.," he whined touching his forehead with his scrunched eyes.

"Watch your mouth!" I glared at him.

"Alright, boss!" he lifts his hands in surrender and, I scowled at him.

He quickly look down on my belly and kiss it again. "Mommy is a li-"

"ALEX?" I warned through clenched teeth. Why do I feel like everything he does is irritating?

"Daddy and mommy love you so much, sweetheart," he muttered softly and he bends down again to kissed my belly again before he stood up and occupied the spot beside me. A part of me was touched.

"Did you really mean everything you just said?" he asked hopefully. His eyes were full of passion and love. It seems like the big fight didn't happen just a minute ago. The pain in my chest I kept for a long time was lifted out and I felt so much better and for some reasons, I felt exuberant, well except that I get irritated too easily at him.

Oh.. I hate this hormonal imbalance.

I was staring at Alex's face, memorizing every bit of it. I can stare at his gorgeous face all day as long as he doesn't talk. He was a perfect epitome of a Greek God. I just love him so much.

"Nicki ..." I heard his deep rich voice straight to my heart, that even at closed eyes I would recognize. His eyes are scrunched, worries etched all over his face. I didn't realize I was silent for a while.

I nod my head in agreement. He pulled me to his chest in excitement forgetting the pain I'm feeling just a moment ago. The pain was gone. I hug him back. Our hearts was beating loudly. He looks so happy. He cupped my face with his two hands and kiss my lips tenderly. I didn't object as I miss his kisses too.

"You just made me the happiest man in the world, Nicki! Now will you marry me?" he asked as he knelt down again on the floor pulling out the box from his pocket.

I chuckled.

I think this is his favorite line today. I guess, I'm gonna hear it again.

"Not, until you apologize to them and, hire them back," I negotiated as I cock my eyebrow. He groaned in disapproval as he stood up. He rakes his hair with his fingers while his other hand rested on his hips, grunting frustratedly. I smirk, I knew I won the battle.

"Are you gonna apologize?" I asked when he walk to his desk.

"YES!" he growled exasperatedly and the telephone receiver made loud sounds as he snatch the thing from it. I know this is going to be hard for him. The boss apologizing to his employees, but he has to, he was being unreasonable.

"Call Colton and Ian. Tell them to see me now," He seethed with his clipped tone. I smiled. I'm hoping he's slowly changing to become a bit considerate boss. I will start with saying please.

"Are you satisfied? Now, will you marry me?" he asked again when he sat down beside me. I shifted my body to face him and cupped his face with my hands.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked earnestly.

"Yes, with all my heart!" he replied as he smiled, all too quickly.

"You still love me even if I looked like a whale now?"

"Nicki, even your size changes I don't care. I love you and that doesn't change. You are carrying my child so don't say you look like a whale. Now, please, marry me," he uttered softly with impatience.

"Yes!" I exclaimed and I kissed his lips. He pulled me closer as he wrapped his hands around my waist and deepened the kiss. I remember the mess inside the room. I pulled myself away with a wide smile.

"You need to clean the messes you made before those two walk in Mr. Morrision," I said softly with my eyes traveling around the jumbled room.

He took the ring out of the box first and his hand took my hand. He slowly slips the ring on my finger before kissing the knuckles where the ring was. It fits my finger perfectly. It was beautiful. Then, he gave me a quick kiss and reluctantly, he rose from his seat and quickly walked to where the armchairs landed and pick them up and put it back, across his desk facing each other. Then, he called Alana on the phone to clean the messes in the room. I rolled my eyes, but I didn't utter any word.

Alana started picking up the messes quietly. I stood up and help Alana, I pick the papers and folders that scattered on the floor. Alex soon joined us. Alana was stunned for a bit and she looked at me. I just winked at her which made her smile.

Just as Alana walked out with the papers and folders, Colton and a dark haired short guy with glasses, walk in.

Colton saw me and his smile widened as he walk closer to me and he pulled me for a hug, excitedly. I was so happy to see him. After that party, we never saw each other again. I felt remorseful after that. I know I hurt him and he doesn't deserve it.

"It's nice to see you, Nicki! It's been a while," He muttered happily.

"That's too long for a hug," Alex said and Colton chuckled as he pulled himself away. Alex glared and walk to my side. I just glared at him and he shut his mouth. Whatever he wanted to say, he dismissed it.

Colton laughed loudly which fueled Alex's frustrations. He just shot him a deadly look. "I'm not going to apologize to this prick!" Alex exclaimed to me glaring at Colton as he pointed his index finger at him.

"If I knew that Nicki was the only way to tame this beast I should have called her sooner before he fired half of his employees," Colton remarked as he chuckled in amusement.

Alex was looking at him like he was going to kill him. I nudge him on the side and he looks at me, begging. I knew what he meant, but I just brush it off. I cock my head telling him to apologize to end this ruckus he started.

I saw his jaws clenched and he darted his deadly stare at him. Heaving a long frustrated sigh, he hardly open his mouth and spill the words. "Fine, I'm sorry and you both can go back to work," he said through clenched teeth, hesitance is vivid in his voice. Ian doesn't know what to do if he smile or just kept his straight face while Colton is obviously enjoying it.

"Don't ever think I'm going to apologize again!" he huffed. I snake my hands around his waist and he seemed to relax and he rested his one hand on my hips as he smiled at me.

"Now, you two can go!" I dismissed before Alex could utter some more nasty comments. Colton looked at me grinning mischievously ignoring Alex tantrums.

"I'm glad he found his match," he chuckled and turned on his heel and followed Ian out of the door before Alex could retort.

"That was easy," I exclaimed and turned to face him. He rolled his eyes at me. I chuckled.

I was so happy. I can't believe this day would come.

I curled my hands around his neck. He wrapped his two hands around my waist pulling me closer to his chest, our body pressing against each other. I felt that tingling sensations when our body touch. It's like a fire that's burning us sweetly.

"I love you, Nicki!" he whispered softly as he captured my lips and we kissed until we are both panting and out of breath.

I pulled my lips to draw breath. "I love you to the moon and back, Mr. Morrison," I replied as I nuzzled my head against his hard chest and smelled his scent that I always love. I'm beyond happy. Finally, the pain was replaced with just pure happiness.

I hope it's forever.

"Do you think you can fly? Maybe, we can ask your OB if it's safe to fly to Las Vegas," he asked curiously, his eyes were full of mischief.

"Why do we need to go to Vegas?" I queried, with knitted brows in confusion.

"I can't wait to make you mine completely, babe. See, if we are to married here, for sure a month would be a minimum to wait and that's like a year to me," he complained, his face was distorted in disapproval.

I chuckled. He was still the persistent Alex I know.

"Both our families won't agree to this. Especially, we are both an only child. My dad will be upset if her only daughter doesn't have a decent marriage." I said nonchalantly as my fingers were raking his hair. It feels so smooth. I've been aching to do this.

"We will still get married here of course. I just don't want to wait that long. Will you come with me?" he whispered and he captured my lips again, his hands were still around my waist, no plans of letting me go. I felt so secured, in his arms where I belong, my home.

Our lips parted. "Wherever you go, Mr. Morrison," I smiled feeling flustered all of a sudden. His eyes were dancing with joy. I love it when he is happy. It makes my heart flutter.

"Are you hungry?" he suddenly asked. I remember I didn't have anything other than a tea. As if on cue my tummy growled.

"That answered my curiosity," he smiled and releases me. "Let's go," he said and he lace his hand with mine. He opened the door for me and we headed out the building. Alana was smiling sweetly at me. She mouth thank you to me and I just smiled at her. Every employee who saw us approaching were too obvious avoiding us. And, I can't blame them, they really feared him, yet he seemed not to notice it. Some shot us with curiosity, which I just ignored it.

We walked out the building and Clemente approached us when he saw me, and he look a bit anxious when he realized I was with Alex.

"Nicki," he acknowledges me which made Alex brows knitted.

"Call her, Ms. Rivas." Alex snapped exasperatedly making me groaned. This guy is unreal.

"I told him to call me Nicki, Alex. It's not a big deal," I exclaimed as I shot him a warning glance, then I averted my gaze back to Clemente. "We are going out for a lunch Clemente, you can have this day off. Alex will drive me home today," I added before Alex could say something.

"You are going back to work with Matthew and Gilbert, I will be driving her starting today." Alex corrected casually. The two were his bodyguards who were discreetly following him.

"Yes, sir. Have a good day, Nicki." He tips his head lightly before he left the place. Alex deathly eyes followed his back.

"I said, Ms. Rivas!" he mumbled in annoyance.

"Honey, I'm hungry. Besides, he was my driver so of course he has to listen to me. Come on, let's go." I pulled his hand to his Audi, parked on the street.

"I'll fire that prick!" he mumbled under his breath but it reached my ears clearly.

"Oh please Alex, don't start it again." My eyebrows were furrowed in annoyance. I can't believe he is not learning. Oh God, will he ever change? Will his ways forever be his ways?

"Sorry!" he grinned and he opened the door for me. He gingerly buckled my seatbelt and gave me a quick kiss before he closes the door beside me. He slides into the driver's seat. When he's settled, he started the engine and soon we are on the road. He looks so contented and happy. I don't know if there's a chance of changing his ways a bit.

"Love can move mountains Nicki...." my subconscious mind reminded me.

*****

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!!

THANK YOU ALL.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.3K 644 21
I watch her as she unzips her dress from the side and slowly peeling it off her skin and letting it fall on the floor. She hesitates but starts walki...
2.1M 121K 46
STANDALONE ( #1 Tempted By Billionaires ) ❝ you stepped inside this monster's closet all by yourself and now, there's no way out...❞ The door of the...
150K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
1M 27.4K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...