Tensura pirates adventures...

Від DarkFighter_

Rimuru and co are bored and want some fun. They decide to visit the one piece world as a source of entertainm... Більше

Note
Arc Preview
Boredom
The crew
Journey begins!
First enemies
Broke no more!
Chaos
Darker than darkness
Aftermath
prep
An old face
Ramping up
NOTE 2
Reckless
Special chapter : Metamorphosis (End of the North Blue arc)
WHAT!?!
Mystery
Its a trap!
How can it?
Showdown
NOTE 3
The Fated Duel
The Fated Duel Finale
Unravel
Welcome aboard!
Great General Ramiris!
Special chapter : New Powers! (End of the mystery island arc)
The Strongest Swordsman
Invitation and Bounties!
Busted?
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Akuta's resolve
Hope and Despair
You have done enough
Calm Before The 'Storm'
A New Nation
Surprises......
That's Intense!
Not My Snail!
Special Chapter : Huge Developments (End of the Jameri Island Arc)
Hiatus notice and Poll
Prelude
Missing?
Hell
The Ruler
50K Special
Ready
The Masterplan
All Out
Farewell
Note 4
Ares
Special chapter : Turbulent World (End of the Sky island arc)
Finish

First operation!

5.3K 177 26
Від DarkFighter_

EDIT: Some parts removed.

With their money problems solved, the stardom pirates continued on with their journey.

"Wow soo much treasure! We are super rich now!"

"Hehe now we can spend a lot of money when we reach next town" said ramiris.

"Oi rimuru how much do you think its worth is in this world's currency?" asked guy

"Hmm lemme see"

'ciel sensei!'

<Hai master. This is worth about 50 million bellies>

"Hmm this seems about 50 million bellies to me"

"Well then that's gonna last us for a long while. We can adventure without worrying now" said leon.

"Alright then lets divide it"

"Hey Rimuru can I take Dino's share too? Since he won't be using it anyway?" asked Ramiris to which Dino retorted "Hey Ramiris that's mean! I need the money too to buy a more comfortable bed and food. Also earplugs and eye covers and such in case you people come to disturb my slee-"

"See? He also agreed that he won't need the money for anything so can i have it?"

"Hmm Ok then if Dino has agreed then you can take his money too"

"Yayy!! Thanks Rimuru! Now I m double rich!" exclaimed Ramiris

"Hey ramiris that's not fair. Share the money with us too. We are the trouble trio of together right?" said Veldora

"Yes Ramiris. We are one. Yoou can't have extra money without us!" Added milim

"Ok ok guys. I will share with you too"

"Good. Now we are even richer hehe"

Meanwhile some noises could be heard in the background-

"Hoy! Didn't you people hear I need money too? Why are you ignoring me? Hey!" shouted Dino in agony, but to no avail.

"Hey guy! You are the mediator right? Preserving the world balance is your job right? *sob* It is getting destroyed by not giving everyone equal share right? *sob* so help me out here!" exclaimed Dino

"Sorry Dino. Captain's decision is final. It can't be changed. You were sleeping through it all anyway and milim was the one working to get us the money. You have no right to complaint here so shut up and go back to sleep." Guy shut the sobbing Dino down.

........

After smooth sailing for some time.

"Hey Rimuru when are we going to get bounties on our heads? Isn't that a matter of pride for pirates?" asked ramiris.

"Be patient Ramiris. For that we need to wreck more havoc and show that we are a threat. It takes time though. Moreover we haven't even even reached grand line yet, so its even more difficult to get bounties since there are no strong enemies or anything." explained Rimuru.

"Kuahaha I have an idea rimuru! Lets attack a marine base and wreck havoc! Surely that will get bounties on out heads."

"Nice idea master! Lets do that Rimuru."

"Hmm Looks like you are talking something interesting over here. I say this is a good idea too. I am also itching to fight since we came here" agreed luminous

"Alright then. I will think about it. First lets get on an island and load our supplies, or do you guys plan on attacking them with your stomachs growling?"

*growl*

"Now that you say so, I really am hungry. Lets find food first."

"Right"

"Hey everyone! There is a big island in sight. Get ready to land" announced Leon from the lookout post.

"Yosh. Lets get ready then" and then they docked at the island and got out.

"Wow this seems to be a very big and developed island."

"Yes. There seems to be a big marine base here too, so this town is very well developed."

"Yosh! Lets go and fill our bellies first. Then I have work for you all to do. I have already thought what our next plan of action will be" said rimuru, hearing which the rest of them got excited

"Finally time to have some fun!"

*

After they all fully refreshed and filled, were now ready for the plan.

"Ok then, so listen up everyone. Our goal here is to wreck havoc at the marine base as planned and make a name for ourselves. I will be dividing you people in 3 teams.

Team 1 will be Ramiris, Diablo and Deno is our scouting team

Team 2 will be milim, veldora and dagruel is our battle team

Team 3 will be leon, guy and luminas is for everything else.

So the plan is to get team 1 safely infiltrate their base and gain info. They are the perfect people for the job due to ramiris's observation haki, which lets her detect and sound or movement in a considerable range, Deno's observation haki which lets him see 5 sec in future so he can alert everyone of danger beforehand, and diablo's experienced at being stealthy and finding information.

We have to make sure that team 1 never comes in enemies' sight. And for that job, we have team 2, whose job will be to distract enemies towards them to make it easier for team 1 to infiltrate.

Since team 2 consists of our strongest members in terms of pure strength, it will be perfect.

And team 3's job is being in touch with both team 1 and team 2 and coordinating them, and whenever required, giving them assistance since it consists of our intellectual members. Team 3 will also be responsible for securing our escape routes and making sure everyone is able to escape safely.

So this is the main story"

"Its nice and all rimuru but aren't we like, much stronger than people in north blue who can't even use haki? Can't we just barge in and destroy everything? Why do all this?" asked guy to which everyone agreed.

"Yes you are right. We are very much stronger than anyone here. That's why its all the more important to do this now. Since here even if we make a mistake and mess up, we can just bust through with brute force and it won't have much consequences as compared to somewhere like the grand line as it may change the storyline too much. So this is the perfect place to practice"

After hearing rimuru's explanation, everyone agreed.

"Also this does not mean that we will not be interfering in the story at all. Its just that we don't want things to go haywire" added rimuru

"Alright Rimuru you win. Lets do this now" agreed guy.

"Hey rimuru so what will your job be?" asked luminas

"Huh? What do you mean? I will be watching over you all of course, since I m the captain and all" said rimuru with a smile which irritated luminas.

"So you just want to play hooky while the rest of us work"

"Whatever do you mean luminas chan? I m the captain you know. Its my job to look over my subordinates"

"Yeah Yeah whatever. Lets get started already." interjected guy.

"You are gonna have to pay for making me do work tho" complained deeno

"Alright then operation 'Get ourselves famous to receive bounties commences!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

46K 876 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...
49.4K 1.1K 28
in the void we could see the strongest fighters of the cardinal world facing off against 2 dragons. A firce battle considered as the fight among Gods...
156K 3.6K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
16.1K 393 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...