Imperfectly Imperfect ✔

By Dharani17

Story of Two Identical Twin Sisters and their Love 😍 RagSan ❤️ MisHaan ❤️ More

II-1
II-2
II-3
II-4
II-5
II-6
II-7
II-8
II-9
II-10
II-11
II-12
II-13
II-14
II-15
II-17
II-18
II-19
II-20
II-21
II-22
II-23
II-24
II-Last

II-16

265 46 3
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 31.08.2022

Happy Vinayaka Chavithi! May Lord Ganesha brings lots of happiness in all our lives along with his arrival.

****

"Mish!" Ragini called Mishti as they got settled to sleep that night.

"Yes Doll!" Mishti turned towards Ragini coming out of her memory lane of Ruhaan's and her dinner that evening.

"How did you find out about me being upset of hurting you all regarding Sanskar?" Ragini asked.

"Does it matter?" Mishti asked.

"You believed what Sanskar said. Didn't you?" Ragini asked ignoring Mishti's question.

"Why do you want to talk about it now Doll?" Mishti asked.

"Because I want to know how did our elders got to know about my inner turmoil!" Ragini spoke.

Mishti sat up and sighed. Ragini followed.

"Yes it was that irritating creature who told me about it. I wanted to lash you out for it but then understood what you are going through. I spoke to papa to talk to you regarding this as I know only he can make you understand. You wouldn't understand even if I tell you that there is nothing like that." Mishti said.

Ragini hugged her as soon as Mishti finished speaking.

"I Love You Mish!" Ragini said with teary eyes as she hugged Mishti.

"I Love You More my cute Doll! And remember you have not hurt any of us. You just spoke your feelings and it is nowhere wrong." Mishti said hugging her back.

Ragini wiped off her tears that flew from her eyes and broke the hug. She smiled and nodded to her sister.

"Hey you are crying!" Mishti stated cupping Ragini's face.

"Nope!" Ragini shook her head.

"You may wipe off your tears and fool everyone that you aren't crying but not me. I know you since we are in mumma's womb." Mishti said glaring.

Ragini smiled. She pulled Mishti's cheeks tight making Mishti hit Ragini's hand a little. Ragini pouted making Mishti to pull Ragini's cheek giggling at Ragini.

"Well where did you go Miss. Mishti Gadodia?" Ragini asked raising her right eyebrow.

"Oh yeah! It was an amazing restaurant. It was in the outskirts of the city. Even the food is amazing. I felt so bad that you didn't come. You know I had pani puri too on the way to restaurant. It was amazing evening. You know the restaurant has it's tables arranged in the garden. It was so good having our dinner under moon light, lots of plants surrounding you...." Mishti continued telling with excitement about how she loved the restaurant, how much she loved the food, how much she enjoyed with Ruhaan.

Ragini kept smiling seeing her happiness.

"Mish!" Ragini stopped Mishti.

Mishti stopped and looked at Ragini.

"I will ask you something will you answer me honestly?" Ragini asked.

"Why will I lie to you My cutie? Ask!" Mishti spoke.

"Umm... You like R... I mean Sanskar? As in to become my partner?" Ragini changed her question from asking whether Mishti likes Ruhaan to whether Mishti likes Sanskar.

Mishti made faces hearing her questions.

"Nope!" Mishti said straight.

Ragini smiled. She had understood that Mishti has accepted Sanskar but she wants to see whether she is ready to accept it. And about stopping herself from asking about Mishti's liking towards Ruhaan she wanted to wait for few more days for Mishti to tell that herself. She was very much tempted to ask Mishti but immediately controlled herself from asking it.

"Let's go to sleep. Hope that irritating creature doesn't torture you even in your dreams." Mishti said making faces and pulled Ragini to lay down.

Ragini chuckled as she laid down. Mishti pulled Ragini close to her, hugged her tight and closed her eyes. Ragini smiled. She patted Mishti's back with smile and closed her eyes letting sleep consume her.

****

"Whoa! No Ruhaan today. What happened?" Sanskar asked as he saw RagMish come near their class without Ruhaan.

It's been ten days now of MisHaan's dinner date. Mishti has become keen about how she is feeling around Ruhaan and Ruhaan didn't fail to see the change in her. She had been unusually silent and also zoning out. Well she has been actually openly admiring him now a days. Ruhaan could easily figure that out. But yet he wants to go slow. Ragini kept nudging him to speak to Mishti but Ruhaan is in no mood to do it.

"He is sick!" Ragini said.

"Of Mishti! I knew it!" Sanskar said with high strong tone.

Mishti immediately stamped her foot on his making him scream in pain. Ragini muffled her laugh while Mishti kept glaring him and he is wincing in pain holding his leg.

"Nice!" Mishti murmured.

She was already irritated since morning as Ruhaan is unwell. She was very much worried. She wants to stay back at home and take care of him. But Ruhaan asked her not to stay back. He was concerned about their classes. He doesn't want atleast Mishti to miss their classes.

"He can never be sick of me!" Mishti twisted her lips.

"Hallucination!" Sanskar muttered.

Mishti frowned and was about to attack him again but Ragini stood in middle of them.

"Mish... my cute Mish... you will get late to your class. Please let it go." Ragini spoke with sweet voice.

Mishti glared Sanskar hard and left to her class. Ragini hit Sanskar playfully while he chuckled pulling her cheeks. She pouted while he did the same. Ragini giggled and Sanskar followed her giggle.

"Love birds it's getting late!" Said Sanskar's friend Rahul as Rahul and Vihaan came there.

"Where is my chocolate?" Ragini asked looking at Vihaan with frown.

Vihaan smiled and forwarded her two chocolates.

"I know you won't have it alone but share with Mishti. So got one for her too." Vihaan said.

Ragini grinned.

"Ptch... why this cheap chocolate bet Ragu? You should make a bigger one this time." Rahul said.

"So that if I lose the bet I make my father bankrupt. No need I am happy with these small bets. Next bet is that Sanskar and me are going to get highest marks in this project." Ragini said.

"I am in. Dairy milk silk. The other topers team will get the highest marks." Vihaan said.

Sanskar hits Vihaan's head shaking his head. Ragini giggled. Vihaan huffed and left from there. Rahul followed him.

"Why are you being part of this non sense bet?" Sanskar asked with irritated face.

"For chocolate!" Ragini said pulling him inside the classroom and giggling.

"Should I get a factory for you?" He asked smiling at her as they sat at their place in classroom.

Ragini looked at him.

"My father would get me one if I want?" Ragini said with attitude.

"But he didn't. So I would like to gift you one." He said moving close to her.

She pushed him a little shaking her head in disbelief. He chuckled and made her glasses proper. Ragini smiled.

"It is fun to make these stupid bets with Vihaan and Rahul. Their whining is cute!" Ragini said with smile.

Sanskar smiled listening her. They had become good friends. He is happy that their misunderstandings got cleared.

****

Mishti was upset whole day since Ruhaan is not beside her. One side she is upset that he is not with her and another side she is worried about his health. She kept texting Ruhaan whenever possible during the whole day.

"Mish!" she heard Ragini's voice.

She turned to see her alone.

"Thank God! That irritating creature isn't with you today." Mishti spoke.

Ragini gave a look to Mishti.

"Now don't look so cute. Why isn't he here today?" Mishti asked.

"There is some emergency in Vihaan's house. So he went with him." Ragini said.

Mishti nodded.

"I need some books from library. We will leave after collecting them." Mishti said.

"I need some books too. Let's go." Ragini said.

Both of them moved towards Library. By the time they come back from library it has become dark due to bad weather.

"Weather looks very bad Mish!" Ragini spoke worried.

"Yeah Doll! We need to leave and reach home safe. Let's go. It's better we reach as soon as possible." Mishti spoke.

Ragini nodded and two of them started in their car. As they are going towards their house the car stopped suddenly making RagMish get down in confusion. When they checked on the tires they ended up in despair.

"Two tires Mish!" Ragini exclaimed in despair.

"We have only one stepney Doll!" Mishti spoke.

Both of them groaned in irritation.

"I think we should call papa." Ragini said.

Mishti nodded and looked at her phone. Her phone's battery died and it got switched off. To their bad luck she also forgot her charger today. The wire in the car broke.

"No charge in my phone. Check yours." Mishti said.

"No signal!" Ragini said sighing.

"Still keep trying to call papa." Mishti said.

Ragini nodded and kept trying.

***

Vihaan sighed in relief as he sat thud on the chair in the hospital after listening from doctor that his grandfather is stable now. Sanskar sat beside him putting his hand on shoulder followed by Rahul on the other side of Vihaan.

"Thank You!" Vihaan said gratefully looking at both of them.

"Pagal!" Sanskar hit Vihaan lightly on his head and both Sanskar and Rahul hugged Vihaan.

Vihaan smiled controlling his tears.

"I will take care here. You guys go. I am fine now." Vihaan spoke.

"Nope! We will stay back!" Rahul denied.

"Yes! I will just be back calling Ragini. She didn't text after reaching home." Sanskar spoke.

Vihaan nodded. Sanskar moved a little far and called Ragini. It said out of coverage area. Sanskar frowned. He felt a bit weird. He tried Mishti's number which said switched off. This caused tension in Sanskar. He once again tried Ragini's phone which said same as before. He started feeling uneasy. He immediately called Ruhaan.

"Hey dude! How are your feeling now?" Sanskar asked.

"A bit weakness. Otherwise I am good. Thank you for the concern Sanskar." Ruhaan spoke smiling.

"Woh... actually did Ragini and Mishti reach home?" Sanskar asked directly.

"I was thinking the same. They didn't yet. But Mishti told they need to collect some books from Library. May be they are caught up there." Ruhaan said.

"Okay. I will meet you tomorrow. Bye." Sanskar said hanging the call as he could feel his heart filling with fear.

He moved towards Vihaan and Rahul.

"Vihaan... I will be back in sometime. Will that be okay?" Sanskar asked.

"Sanskar is everything okay?" Vihaan asked seeing Sanskar's worry face.

"I... I don't know. I feel something bad. Ragini's phone is out coverage area while Mishti's phone is switched off. They didn't reach home yet." Sanskar spoke worried.

"What? Okay... you calm down. They must be returning back. You want to go check on them right. Go. I am fine. You take Rahul along with you." Vihaan said trying to calm Sanskar.

"No I will go alone. Rahul stay back. You need him. I will be fine." Saying Sanskar ran from there.

*****

"Hello beauties!" RagMish heard a voice.

They both turned to see a bunch of men staring them which made RagMish uncomfortable. Mishti held Ragini's hand immediately as she felt the danger. Ragini looked at Mishti while Mishti looked at Ragini. Both of them nodded as if communicating each other.

The men smirked looking at RagMish. Mishti turned towards them and counted the number. As she counted the number of men she wrote on Ragini's hand with her finger number 7 communicating the number of men there.

A man from among them started moving towards RagMish followed by the other men in a line which at the end they made a circle around RagMish. RagMish openly showed their fear to them by their expression. Both of them held their hands tight. They both looked at each other and nodded.

"Oh... signing game going on. What are you both signing beauties?" Asked one of the men.

RagMish did nothing but just kept staring down. Suddenly Ragini felt a move from her left and Mishti from her right. Both of them at once lifted their left and right legs respectively making sure the leg hit the men who are trying to come close to them in such a way that they don't get up again to fight back against them.

The other men got shocked while it's time for RagMish to smirk. Ragini adjusted her spectacles smirking. Men's anger raised seeing their smirk. All the five of them attacked together this time which RagMish dealt with two easily. They are dealing with the men with concentration when one of the men who fell down got up with difficulty. He kept his leg in such a way that both RagMish divide from their hands and Ragini was about to fall but she fell in someone's arms making her get lost in those eyes.

Suddenly it started pouring heavily with lots of thundering and lightening making the atmosphere romantic.

"Hello love birds romance later!" Mishti huffed in between the fight.

Sanskar made Ragini stand and three of them dealt with the men. Soon all seven the men were on ground. Sanskar ran to his car got a rope which he had in his bonnet and tied seven of them together.

"Why the hell did you guys stop here?" Sanskar shouted at RagMish.

"Because we don't have brain!" Mishti countered.

Sanskar glared her while she shrugged her shoulder.

"Two tires punctured Sanskar. We had only one." Ragini said.

Sanskar sighed. He then glared at the men who are hissing in pain. He then moved towards his car angrily and took his phone. He sat inside to make sure his phone doesn't get wet in heavy rain and called police. He informed them what happened and came out of the car towards RagMish again. He stood glaring at the seven people while RagMish looked at each other.

Mishti signed Ragini to talk to Sanskar. Ragini nodded and moved towards him. She held his hand while he held it back but still glaring the men who hardly have any strength to move.

"How is it to see me brave enough to fight for my defence?" Ragini asked removing her spectacles as she couldn't see anything clearly due to rain.

Sanskar looked at her finally shaking his head and smiling.

"You are scared of normal people but not these harmful people!" Sanskar said shaking his head.

"That's because I don't know whether normal people are good or not but I know that these people are already bad and harmful. I am brave but introvert." Ragini said smiling.

Sanskar stared into her eyes for few seconds surprised about the words she spoke. He smiled at her and pulled her cheek lovingly which made her grin.

"Jijaa jiii!" Mishti dragged from distance making RagSan surprised and look at her.

"Romance done? Can I come close now?" Mishti asked.

Sanskar chuckled while Ragini nodded smiling. Mishti moved towards them glaring at the men who are still waiting for the police to take them from atleast this heavy pouring rain.

"Thank You!" Mishti said smiling.

"Not needed. It's my duty to protect my partner and yeah my Sali sahiba too." Sanskar said.

Mishti chuckled and hugged him. He smiled caressing her hair. They heard police siren and looked in that direction. Soon police took the men with them while RagMish got into Sanskar's car.

"Hatchu!" Mishti sneezed as soon as they entered the car.

"Damn! It's so amazing getting wet in rain but this cold! Irritating!" Mishti groaned.

RagSan chuckled.

"How did you end up here?" Ragini asked Sanskar.

"I was waiting for your text but you didn't text me, I tried both of your phones but couldn't communicate, so called Ruhaan he told you didn't return. I couldn't stop and started searching in the way to your home and thus I found you fighting with those men." Sanskar told.

Ragini smiled nodding.

"You have brain!" Mishti commented.

Sanskar glared her through mirror while she just shrugged her shoulder making Ragini shake her head smiling for their knokjokh.

*****

Thank You for reading.

With Love.
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 575 10
RagSan Short Story! Starting Date: 16.11.2020
58.3K 4.5K 36
It is the story of simple kind hearted girl and a school teacher, Ragini. Who is rejected several times in the Marriage Proposal. And also she disapp...
55.1K 4K 57
swaragini story with raglak role reversal.. cover credit- pictures taken from Google..
2.3K 105 8
Living with you is enough (Neetho unte chaalu) RagSan FS. It's RagSan story. Only five/few shorts. Its from SR starting track. Here Sanskar is not...