Siblings of the Deep (Book 1)

By Firewolf10

No one ever said life was fair. Asher and Ariel Tide know that more than anyone. Their father was a god, but... More

Chapter One: Camp Half-Blood
Chapter 3: Claiming
Chapter 4: The Fireworks
Chapter 5: The Sword of Ares
Chapter 6: And Away We Go
Chapter 7: Mormo The Leech
Chapter 8: R
Chapter 9: All Who Wander Are Not Lost
10~Painted Blind

Chapter 2: Capture the Flag

98 11 7
By Firewolf10

Ariel^^^^^^^

A/N okay before I start the chapter I just want to let off steam WHAT THE HEELL WATTPAD I WROTE A GIANT CHAPTER AND YOU JUST DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHH I WANT TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!! [oh wait....] UGHHHH kay let's start. Siblings of the Deep Chapter two take two.

We raced across the grass silently, as we searched for the red flag. It was most probably guarded by some Ares kids.

"Formation P" I told my brother.

He nodded and climbed up the nearest tree. I found a tree parallel to his and climbed it. I tried to spot a clue as to where the flag was. I saw the Stoll brothers setting up some traps near our flag. I spotted some campers patrolling a spot near Zeus's Fist.

"There." I said, pointing to the campers.

He nodded to me and we jumped down from the tree.

"Grace." I growled.

The queen rat herself was standing in front of the blood red flag. Next to her stood a bulky boy about 16. I didn't want to call her a female dog because dogs are cute and cuddly, you don't insult cute and cuddly things. Rats, on the other hand, they scare the crap out out of me, so they are fair game.

"Well, Mark, look what the Tide brought in." Thalia said smirking.

"Well, you want stupid puns?! Sooo, glad you could Grace us with your presence bi-" I cut Asher off before he could say anything he'll regret.

"Are we fighting or procrastinating?" I demanded.

"Fighting." they said at the same time.

Thalia attacked me first as Mark took on Asher. Without another word she used her spear and attempted to stab me, I rolled and dodged. I slashed with my sword and she caught it with her spear. I then came up with a plan. She stabbed downward with the spear. I fell downwards at her feet. She smirked and let her guard down a bit. I chuckled, kicking her legs from under her. She fell with a grunt and dropped her spear. I picked it up and snapped it. She growled when she saw her spear reduced to splinters.

"You're done Grace." I spat.

I slashed downward with my sword. It caught her thigh, leaving a small gash. She wouldn't be able to walk for the rest of the night. I watched as Asher kicked Mark in his stomach. Mark doubled over. I took the flag and Asher and I ran back to our territory.

__________________________________________________________________

I walked back to the Hermes cabin with my brother. As we walked in I could tell there wasn't much sleeping going on. The whole Hermes cabin was gathered in a circle with a pile of cards in the middle. They cheered when they saw us.

"Yo, Tides want to play poker?" a grinning Connor Stoll asked us.

We had met the twins after we won Capture the Flag.

Asher grinned "We're in."

__________________________________________________________________

"Cheater." Asher murmured as he gave me 40 bucks.

I snickered and pocketed the money. We had been playing poker for a while and it was already 3:00 in the morning. I had won about 200 bucks. I placed 100 dollars into the middle of our circle. It was a risk, but I loved risk. Everyone eyed it greedily, Connor even took it as far as making a desperate grab for it. I slapped his hand away. He pouted and clutched his cards close to his chest. Travis threw his head back and laughed at his brother. His blond hair flopped off his forehead and before we knew it Connor punched his twins stomach and Travis fell backwards, scattering everyone's cards. The twins starting wrestling on the floor. The whole cabin cheered for one of the twins. They even started betting about who would win. I sighed and along with Asher retired to our beds.

I woke up to hear the birds chirping. I gracefully stretched and yawned, oh, the wonders of the morning! Not! I actually woke up to hear three voices disturbing me.

"Be quiet, you'll wake her!" someone hissed.

"Oh, I'll wake her up!" another voice said.

"Shut up, both of you!"

Before I knew it a bucket of ice cold water connected with my face. I shot up and growled at the 3 wonderful boys who woke me up, Asher and the twins. They gulped and ran. I was about to run after them when I realized I was in my pajamas. I sighed and threw on some jeans and an orange Camp Half-Blood shirt. Those boys were dead meat.

I was walking to breakfast when I bumped into a person.

"Hey watch where you're going!" a boy's voice said. I looked up to see a boy about 13, he had dark blond hair and gold/brown eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said, straining to keep the anger out of my voice.

He rolled his eyes "Yeah, don't do it next time!" he snapped, what an asshole!

"Maybe if you weren't such a jackass I wouldn't have bumped into you!" I snapped back at him.

He rolled his gold eyes and stalked off.

I was almost to the dining pavilion when I saw Percy, he was talking to a girl. She had blond hair and striking gray eyes.

"No, if I touch a dictionary I will not heal!" the girl said.

"But, James told me he saw you touching one and the cut you got from Friday vanished." he whined.

She rolled her gray eyes "Don't believe everything Slade tells you Seaweed Brain." she said.

Percy huffed and finally they noticed me. The girl smiled "Hey, you're Ariel Tide, right?" I nodded. "I'm Annabeth Chase." she stuck out her hand. I shook it and walked to the Hermes table.

__________________________________________________________________

After I finished my omelet and doughnut I decided to just walk around. The blue team got a free day since, we won the game.

I watched as the Apollo boys made slam dunks and three pointers.

"Hey Ariel." a voice said next to me.

I turned to see Alexa Gold. I scooted over to make room for her on the bench.

"Hey Alexa." I said.

"You did really well last night" she complimented.

"Thanks"

I watched a particular boy shoot, the boy from earlier. There was no denying he was cute, but he had an ass of a personality.

"Who's that?" I asked her pointing to the boy.

She rolled her eyes "My jerk of a brother, James Slade." she answered.

"Oh." I said.

"So, do you want to walk together to lunch" she asked. I smiled and nodded.

A/N So, as you guys know I'm having trouble with Wattpad. I basically wrote chapter 2 and it was like 4 pages I saved and previewed because I still needed to edit and an hour later it was gone. This chapter was short because of that reason. But anyways Happy Mothers Day!!!!! I hope you really like this chapter. Love you guys!!!!!!! Firewolf. P.S the pic on top or on the side is Ariel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 5.1K 126
Humans have forgotten, or are just ignorant. Perhaps they just moved on from the past. That's unfortunately not the case for most Demigods. Children...
17.1K 981 44
"๐™’๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก. ๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง." "๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?" "๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š." || Percy Jackson and The Olympians ||...
20.6K 613 69
Book One Y/n L/n isn't like most demigods. Being a daughter of Poseidon makes her an outcast, especially since the Big Three swore to never have chil...
42 0 4
"I never imagined becoming a half-blood. But here I stand in Olympus." - D.M. "People are neve...