Drowning with Fire #3 ✔

By june-writes

It's Kaden. Those two words changed everything in a heartbeat. Ember and Theo must return to the UK - this ti... More

Character Aesthetics - Moodboards
Chapter 1 - Ember
Chapter 2 - Ember
Chapter 3 - Ember
Chapter 4 - Ember
Chapter 5 - Halia
Chapter 6 - Theo
Chapter 7 - Theo
Chapter 8 - Theo
Chapter 9 - Theo
Chapter 10 - Theo
Chapter 11 - Ember
Chapter 12 - Ember
Chapter 13 - Ember
Chapter 14 - Ember
Chapter 15 - Ember
Chapter 16 - Theo
Chapter 17 - Theo
Chapter 18 - Theo
Chapter 19 - Theo
Chapter 20 - Theo
Chapter 21 - Ember
Chapter 22 - Ember
Chapter 23 - Ember
Chapter 24 - Ember
Chapter 25 - Ember
Chapter 26 - Theo
Chapter 27 - Theo
Chapter 28 - Theo
Chapter 29 - Theo
Chapter 30 - Theo
Epilogue - Ember

Author's Note

31 4 0
By june-writes

Hi everyone!

It is with great pride and joy that I can finally mark Drowning with Fire - and thus, the entire Burning Secrets Trilogy - as complete. This journey has been a real rollercoaster; I've spent four years writing this trilogy and I'm so thrilled that I was able to see it through. And I hope you'll agree that I finished it off pretty well.

To all my dedicated, loyal readers: thank you so, so, SO much for sticking with me for the entirety of this trilogy. It truly means more than I'll ever be able to express in words.

Please let me know what you loved most about this book, or where you think it could use a few improvements. I tried to fix any plot holes, but the supernatural world is highly unpredictable, and some things are just too complicated to make plausible :)

What was your favourite book in the series? Were you able to witness how my writing developed over time and while I matured - I know I definitely did!

As for the future of my writing, I'm going to work on some more general teen fiction and see what uni life inspires me to write. I start at my dream uni in October to study English Literature & Creative Writing, where I really hope to hone my writing abilities.

Meanwhile, I've yet to finish Concerning Chance, so please go check that out if you haven't already!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything.

June 🦋

^^ p.s. I can't promise I won't use this banner again... I really love how it turned out! 🥰🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 2.9K 32
✪ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✪ ★ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ★ ☆ 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 @𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
190K 6.3K 43
All Amanda Melion wants is to finally change into her wolf form and find her mate. What would be even better is if her mate is her high school crush...
159K 3.8K 35
REWRITTEN KINDLE VERSION WITH BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW!! Death wasn't something she feared, especially when she lived the life of a secret assassin. Sh...
97.6K 3.4K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...