Home (COMPLETED)

بواسطة haeziqahhh

Forever is what they are going for but maybe it was just not meant to be for them. Divorce seems easy when th... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Interlude
Chapter 11

Epilogue

3K 166 51
بواسطة haeziqahhh

Our Love

This is where our love is found,

     in a strange little rhyme;

     where in space the beat of our heart resound,

     while our bones lie in the ground.

Little fragments ground down with time,

     where fingers once were intertwined,

     and I wore your ring, and you wore mine.

- Lang Leav

Gulf lounged on the sofa with both eyes closed because his body was tired and his feet were aching. He then put his hand on his seven-month bump, caressing it softly as he could feel the babies inside were kicking him hard. It was another failed attempt to calm them down because it only works if his husband is the one who caresses it.

It sucks to be the one who is pregnant, but the baby chooses to only listen to his husband. Please, remind him that this was going to be his last pregnancy. God, he can't do this anymore.

"Tua-eng," he heard Mew's voice calling from somewhere, instantly making Gulf smile.

When he felt a dip on the sofa beside him, he opened his eyes only to meet Mew's lovely pair of eyes staring at him.

"Are you okay? Are your feet aching again? Or were the little demons being hard on you again?" Mew asked, concerned.

"Which pair of little demons exactly?" Gulf asked with a chuckle.

"The ones in here?" Gulf pointed to his big baby bump, "Or the ones sleeping in our room after helping me make the mess in the living room?"

Mew couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Both, I guess," Mew answered, which brought another smile to Gulf.

"Well....," Gulf trailed while patting his stomach for emphasis.

"The ones in here decided to torture me today. Maybe they want to hint us that they are going to be good soccer players just like me after they are born. Hence, explaining the kicking to my ribs since morning, and I can barely breathe."

"Aw, my little demons are not behaving well today. Daddy has told you to behave, haven't I?" Mew immediately leaned down and planted a few kisses on the bump affectionately before caressing it a few times in an attempt to calm the babies inside.

Yes, you read it right. Babies.

Gulf is seven months pregnant with twins. Again. And the family was over the moon when they first knew that the next members to join their family were another pair of twins.

A crying sound from the stairs can be heard not long after which made the husbands shift their gaze to the direction from which the sounds originated. The husbands then saw Lily walking down the stairs with his little brother, who was crying loudly. They walked side by side, intertwining their hands together.

"Daddy! Alex is crying. He said he had a bad dream during his nap just now," Lily said while looking at the little boy beside her. The little brother is apparently a crying mess now, cutely hugging his favourite bear plushie.

Mew immediately went to the little boy who standing beside his sister, crunching down to caress his son's head.

"Are you having a bad dream just now, Alex?"

The boy nodded his head a few times.

"There was a b-big mon-monster," the little boy said, hiccuping in the middle.

Gulf only watched the scene where Mew tried to comfort the little boy from the couch while smiling. He never imagined that one day, his life would turn 180 degrees.

Gulf smiles widen. A happy family indeed.

And as Gulf stared at his husband, he couldn't ask for more.

It had been almost five years since Liam left them. And there has never been a day passed by without Gulf leaving Liam from his mind.

Looking back 5 years ago, it was a slow but effective healing process for Gulf. He started to resume his daily activity after going to the psychiatrist. Mew brought him to seek help, and Gulf was really thankful for that. He was getting better slowly, and Gulf honestly enjoyed every progress he made to get better.

Gulf once had a dream.

He was trapped in a box.

And his eyes caught Liam there, playing and running around happily. It had been long since Liam was active, and Gulf was so glad to see Liam was being himself again. He wanted to get closer to his son without wasting any more seconds. However, his legs seem unable to move.

He missed Liam so much, and all he could think was getting to his son, but why couldn't he move?

Gulf tried to move his legs, but no matter how hard he tried, it didn't work.

Liam was still oblivious of his presence there, so Gulf decided to call his son.

"Liam!" he screamed his lungs out but Liam was too occupied playing there, and later, he could see Liam was playing with another child.

Gulf couldn't see clearly the child's face but his laughter - a bright, bubbly thing - was enough to catch his attention.

Liam looked so happy playing with the child that he still unable to recognize.

After multiple attempts to call his son, Liam finally saw him. The smile on his son's face was brighter when their eyes met.

"Papa!" Liam now standing in front of him.

He wanted to touch Liam, but his hands were unable to move, just like his legs as if they were tied, and Gulf started to feel frustrated that tears began to roll down his cheeks.

God, he missed his son so much and wanted to hug Liam. No more than that, only if he could.

"Papa, stop crying."

"I miss you, Liam," Gulf said while sobbing.

"I miss you too, papa. No, don't cry, pa, because I'm okay now. I'm no longer in pain. I'm happy to be here, so don't worry about me anymore. I'm at a better place now, so you don't have to live your life worrying about me anymore," Liam said with a smile, proving that he really meant it.

"Live your life to the fullest, pa. And please love my baby sibling as much as you love Lily and me. I'll be watching all of you from here. Promise me, pa, to be happy again. You've lived in agony for so long. You've sacrificed a lot for me, so, now, please be happy with daddy," Liam said before reaching out to cup his daddy's face, wiping away tears rolling down the cheek.

"I never left, pa. I'm always in your heart."

And the dream was the reason Gulf started to accept that he needed to continue his life. However, in between plenty of up days are some down ones when Gulf needs to cry. And Mew was always there to catch him when he fell. The dominant never left his side, cuddled him until he was ready to put a smile on again.

Gulf was strong - that was what Mew always said to him. The carrier was getting so much better each day went, and Mew had always helped take care of him even though sometimes he could do things perfectly fine on his own. Gulf appreciated every little thing Mew did for him.

And months later, he gave birth to a son which they named Alexander Wiriya Jongcheveevat.

It was his second time giving birth, but the first experience for Mew. The dominant stayed beside him, witnessing him going through the 9 hours labor before their son made it to earth.

A year after Alex was born, they decided it was the perfect time to tie the knot. Yes, they had another wedding, it was Mew's idea, and Gulf only agreed.

And Gulf is so happy now. No words can encapsulate his delight, excitement, and love for his family. After all, it has been his dream to have his own family with Mew.

"Papa! Daddy called you. It's time for dinner," Lily's voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

***

That night, after putting their children to sleep, Mew and Gulf cuddled on the bed, silently enjoying each other presence.

"I can't believe Alex's five already. It feels like yesterday I was learning how to swaddle a newborn," Mew thought aloud.

"And Lily is 12 now. Before we know it, she will bring a man home," Gulf replied.

"I can't help but feel bad for Lily. I wish I could be with you, Lily and Liam from the start," Mew said with a tiny voice as if it was spoken to himself.

"Boo, we have talked about this, alright? It was all in the past," the carrier tried to comfort his husband, lifting his hand to caress the back of Mew's head.

"I know, but those thoughts came out of nowhere," Mew replied.

Gulf took one of Mew's hands and gripped it tightly.

"You're here now. That's all that matters."

A brief silence followed.

"I never imagined my life could feel so..... full," Mew said before intertwining their hands. The dominant then brought Gulf's hand to his mouth, planting a few soft kisses on the back of his palm.

"Thank you for coming back to me, Tua-eng."

Happiness and contentment filled their being as they leaned back on the bed, now both hands patting Gulf's bump. The twins were starting to kick and turn inside, but Gulf didn't mind because it meant the babies were healthy and active.

"I can't wait for these two to come out," the dominant said with a smile on his face, imagining their big family in a few months.

Gulf saw Mew's eyes turned softer as he heard him talk.

"Tua-eng. I love you." Mew said, hand on Gulf's bump still, feeling the kicking by the twins inside.

Gulf smiled at that, moving forward to plant a quick kiss on Mew's lips.

"Love you more, boo." Gulf said, with a small smile that reached his eyes.

"Thank you for not giving up on us," Gulf said softly.

Mew then reached the back of Gulf's head to pull him into a deeper kiss, a little longer this time.

"I'll always end up choosing you, Tua-eng. Always."

And he did. They both did.

Liam, you're watching us from up there, right? Wish for your siblings' good health, will you?

THE END

________________________________________________________________________________

God, I'm so bad at fluff. Sorry guys.

Anyway, Home is finally ending waaaaaaaa 😭

I want to thank every one of you who has waited for this work to be completed. It's a long journey, at least for me 😂 Thank you for spending your time reading my work cause I know it wasn't the best.

I really hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.

Comments and feedback are much appreciated.

Thank you, loves

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

247K 12.1K 26
Gulf_ A high school teacher who had 8 years boy that he gave birth to. It's his ex-husband's kid. They were married for 3 years when he got pregnant...
157K 6.7K 52
An ultimate romance, love, jealousy madness of 2 people who are attracted to each other but hard to accept their feelings...
334K 19.3K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...
153K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...