GATE: The Alliance liberates...

By snitchpogi12

Note: This is a resubmitted story of mine after my Facebook account was blocked via Checkpoint. Anyways, here... More

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Chapter 1: Two Worlds met!
Chapter 3: Clash at Senlin
Chapter 4: The Boiling Rock, Part 1
Chapter 5: The Boiling Rock, Part 2
List of JTF Units involved
List of the JTF commanders in Earthrealm
Chapter 6: Welcome to Wu Yang Hill
Chapter 7: Beyond the Gate, Japan
Chapter 8: The Senate Hearing, Part 1
Chapter 9: The Truth, Part 2
Chapter 10: Attack on the Compound
Chapter 11: Welcome to Falmart
Chapter 12: Sokka's training
Chapter 13: The Rondel Experience
Chapter 14: Magic Lessons, Part 1
Chapter 15: Magic Lessons, Part 2
Special Chapter: Reactions

Chapter 2: Battle of Two Armies

1.3K 12 28
By snitchpogi12

Hey guys! It's me @AdikpogideMesa, currently known as Snitchpogi12. I have officially uploaded the 2nd Chapter of my GATE/Avatar crossover fanfic series and i also revised the whole chapter of it in both DeviantART and the Original version from my old wattpad, hope you may enjoy it.

Take note: This is the revised edition of the 2nd Chapter of my fanfiction as i fixed some written errors as well as added dialogue to my story and i will also retcon the Fire Nation's war effort as i managed to add some people who were responsible for the creation of new weapons for their Empire (i.e some collaborators from Earth and weaponsmiths on FN colonies) to add Guns.

Alright then, let's do this!

====================================================================

Katara's Narration/POV:

" Water....

Earth....

Fire....

Air....

Long ago, the four nations used to lived together in Peace and Harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his Airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world...... Not until one day, when we are close to our victory in the Invasion of Fire Nation's capital on the day of Black Sun, Something went wrong, It was Azula managed to sabotage our Invasion trapping our allies, leaving Me, Aang and our remaining allies to be demoralized after our defeat. How could the Fire Nation knew this and how did they managed to trapped us? How did they invented a new weapon that can kill a bender within matter of weeks before our invasion and how they even managed to capture Half of the World?

Even though, we have a new ally and that is Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation, he wanted to convince us that he is not our enemy but rather a friend, I was still not convinced because i still remember all of the bad memories of him in the past months, then I later heared the news about the Fire Nation leading an expedition to the holy Wu-Yang Hill, this believes that Aang in his visions as told by Roku himself that was the World where the so-called Men-in-Green will assist Aang to end the war once and for all to restore Peace and Order in this World, Which i really hoped for and he can finally save the World. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Insert theme: 

Gate ost 09 Kore made no Ikisatsu ~ Avant

Katara's Narration/POV:

" The Fire Nation attacked Japan with an intention to conquer the Other world, however their invasion was failed thanks to Marcus Griggs, Paul Jackson and Jacob Clarke the Three members of the US Marines. Meanwhile Itami and his team were called by General Hazama to lead his team to a new Journey to Earthrealm Which is my World and uncover the truth why is the Fire Nation has an intention to invade Japan and the World, in the latter the Leaders of 6 Countries declare their support for Japan in the upcoming War against the Fire Nation. "

====================================================================

12:00 PM (TOkyo Time)

June 4 2017

Imperial Palace, Fire Nation capital city

It's been a 2 Weeks since the Fire Nation failed on their expedition to the other world as the High ranking officials of the Fire Nation is on a meeting along with the War Minister and his majesty, the great Firelord Ozai himself as everyone is panicking. They talked about the Failed Invasion of the other world and even to make matters worse, is the JTF-Earth Realm has already taken the Wu-Yang Hill without taking any single casualties.

Fire Nation General #1/Gern. Shinu: " This is a disaster! I knew that this is going to be happen. " Said by the Fire Nation Army General Shinu.

Fire Nation General #2: " Indeed my friend, now the enemies were knew everything about our WORLD as they defeated most of our expeditionary Troops at the outside of the Gate as well as our forces in the Wu-Yang hill, I heared one of the survivors that they never use any Bending but they use a Firepower that could surpass our Muskets and Firebending troops in the battle. We must stop this madness! " said by the other general agreeing with Shinu.

Fire Nation Colonel: " To tell you this, I have never seen a such Weaponry more powerful than our Guns and Firebending troops in the battlefield, I have never seen a such firepower in my Entire life! I suggest we must withdraw our forces in the Hill and focus our mission to find and kill the Avatar! " says the Colonel as he explained the event where he remembers his Battalion was Wiped-out by the combined forces of the Japanese and Coalition forces.

Fire Nation General #3/Bujing: " I don't think so Colonel! We still have enough troops, weapons and most of all... Princess Azula herself managed to get all the knowledge and resources just to support our WAR effort against the outworlders, she and her troops had bring Books, maps and even slaves of the other world so we can learn their languages, their culture and most of all.... Their Weapons that we have never seen before! " said by General Bujing himself to the Colonel.

Fire Nation Admiral #1/Admiral Liang: " It's true, in fact i have never seen a small Musket like what they've been used, one of which fires continously and it needs a small metal box to reload it too. " said by the Fire Nation Admiral named Liang.

Then the Fire Lord himself talked to his Military advisers after hearing the news about the Weapons they've been used.

Ozai: " Do you have any proof, that my daughter Azula managed to bring some of those weapons you're mentioning? " said by the Firelord Ozai where asked his Military advisers about the news, then his War Minister answered.

War Minister Qin: " Yes my lord your majesty! " stated by War Minister Qin, then he ordered to his men. " Boys, bring those.... Metallic muskets! " as the War Minister ordered to his men to bring the weapons to the Firelord.

As the Imperial Guards presented the weapons they've captured in the battle of Umeda, everyone at the room was amazed in a weaponry used by the " Outworlders " which able to defeat them in seconds.

Ozai: " Impressive, what is that thing?! " said by Firelord Ozai as he asked the War Minister. 

War Minister Qin: " This my Lord is what they called.... Automatic weapons such as Pistols, Submachineguns and Rifles your majesty. These weapons more powerful than our guns. These are the similar weapons used by our enemies on the outside of the Gate and most of all.... the defenders from the Wu Yang Hill. According to the troops in the frontline before they were withdrawn in the battle, they use a some sort of Musket-like weaponry which killed one of our troops in the battle of Wu Yang Hill. " As he explained to the Firelord from the Battle of Wu Yang Hill which was experienced by the Fire Nation troops in a flashback.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback scene: 

Indeed in this flashbacks, the War Minister himself led the interrogation of POWs in the aftermath of Umeda inccident, War Minister Qin said to the Prisoners that if they don't want to tell anything about the weapons used by the Outworlders, they would execute them alive. Because of this some of them decided to Help the Fire Nation to create those said weapons, this includes a South-Asian man from Pakistan, a Japanese Nationalist, a former Yakuza member and many more who is willing to work with them in exchange for the safety of the innocent people, even though that some of them including the Japanese and the foreigners will become slaves anyway.

After they pledge their allegiance to the Fire Nation, these men work with the creation of these Firearms at the factories in mainland where they make instructions to the Weaponsmiths and slaves to re-create these guns, they were surprised that they have machineries for weapons manufacturing similar to Industrial revolution in Europe and the capabilities of the former Japanese Empire during it's early years after the Meiji restoration.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback ended. 

Fire Nation General #3/General Bujing: " If these weapon can kill our forces in the battle, then we must re-create this weapons to destroy them! My lord i suggest you to recruit even more Soldiers both from the mainland and from the colonies either Firebenders or non-Firebenders too, we can use the Defectors from the Earth Kingdom as an additional manpower for the Army and so we can advanced to Wu Yang Hill! " stated by the Fire Nation General Bujing as he suggested the creation of these weapons and wanted to recruit even more men to their Army.

Fire Nation Admiral #2/Adm. Chan: " Lord Ozai, My Fleet is ready for the Transport of more troops if they needed too. We can also call our troops from the Omashu as our additional reinforcements to procee- " Said by Admiral Chan of the Fire Nation Navy, However he is about to finish his speech but he was cut by the Firelord himself.

Ozai: " No Admiral, We must think our strategy first before we act and commence a retalliatory attacks aginst the " Outworld Armies " in the Wu Yang Hill, for now i order all troops stationed in the Hill to stand by before the arrival of the Reinforcements and as for you War Minister, order your Scientists and engineers to reverse-Engineer an exact replica of these weapons so we can show to these Barbarians that the Fire Nation will never be DEFEATED! no Amount of Victory can be achieved without any Sacrifice and once we won this War, the World will kneel to the Might of Fire Nation! " said by The Fire Lord himself as he made a speech to his Officials whereas Ozai was applauded by his Military commanders, then he ordered his War Minister to recreate the prototypes of the stolen weapons from the Outworld by the Fire Nation.

War Minister Qin: " Yes indeed my lord and it will already be done in no time! " says War Minister Qin as he replied to the Firelord Ozai.

Ozai: " GOOD! " The Firelord said with a smirk in his face.........

The scene ends with Ozai with his sinister plan to destroy the JTF in Wu Yang Hill.

====================================================================

Opening theme:

GATE S1 opening Sore Wa Akatsuki No Yo Ni by Kisida Kyodan & the Akeboshi Rockets. 

" Long ago I desired nothing

I knew my limits

Even so, I don't want to give anything back

It appears that I'm suppose to be a good child

Protecting something is unexpectedly difficult

But I won't give up

At the end of the blue sky - where the roads connected

I'm fine if people don't understand each other

The opened door will go on changing everything

Just like dawn "

====================================================================

June 5 2017

2:00 PM

Outskirts of Wu Yang Hill, Earth Kingdom, Earthrealm

At the shores of the Southern Earth kingdom the Fire Navy ships were landed on the beaches of the Earth Kingdom miles near the Wu Yang Hill, A new Division of Soldiers both Firebenders, non-Firebending riflemen and Earth Kingdom defectors alongside with more Tanks, airships and cavalry were arriving as they disembarks on their Transport cruiser ships. One of them is a High ranking officer of the Fire Nation named Lt. General Geonwu Yamanada a Firebending master and a General from 4th Division, riding his Mongoose lizard towards to the Fire Nation Army camp as one of his Soldiers reports to him.

FN Soldier: " Sir! We scouted the Area, i have spotted atleast two enemy scouts... What are your orders? " said by the Soldier as he talks to the General.

Lt.General Yamanada: " Leave them alone, for now Soldier. We have a meeting with other Generals don't waste your ammo with them. " He ordered to one of his soldiers as he proceed to his arrival in the Army camp.

This is what he looked like in my version.

As the General orders his soldier to leave the JTF scout alone, he rushed to the Camp faster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

05:00 PM

Fire Nation military camp, near the Wu Yang Hill

Three hours later after his arrival at the Camp, the General was shocked angrily to the state of his fellow Officers as they were demoralized and their troops were Badly beaten by the " Outworld Armies " which makes the General very angry to his fellow Commanders.

Insert theme:

Gate ost 10 Teikoku Genrouin Gikai

Lt.General Yamanada: " WHAT?! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOUR ENTIRE DIVISIONS WERE EASILY BEEN WIPED OUT BY THOSE..... BARBARIANS? EVEN YOUR SOLDIERS WERE TECHNOLOGICALLY ARMED WITH NEW GUNS THAT CAN SURPASS OTHER BENDING ARTS, BUT INSTEAD YOU WERE ONLY DEFEATED BY A SMALL DIVISION? HOW PATHETIC ALL OF YOU! " said by General Yamanda to his men as he angrily heared the bad news from his subordinates.

IFNA Lt.Colonel: " But Lieutenant General Yamanada sir, we did our best to recapture the hill even our Armored regiment tried to cross the perimeter, they were hit by some exploding arrow and our Infantry were being killed within seconds. " Said by the Lieutenant Colonel to General Yamanada, as they try to use trenches and they even use Earth-walls from their Earthbenders but it has no avail, stated in a flashbacks.

IFNA Major: " We even tried to sneak to their base, but even our finest Fire troopers and Musketmen were being shot by those Soldiers-in-green, one of the survivors said that these men were like Evil spirits more like they're armed with metal-sticks, more powerful than our Muskets! " said by the Army Major, followed by the Platoon captain as he said.

FN Platoon Captain: " Sir with due respect those Soldiers-in-green were also equipped with Tanks that we've never seen before and most of all they shoots some fireball which can destroy you once that you're hit by them, If Admiral Zhao was still alive and never killed in the Siege of the Northern Pole... We could turn the tides of this War.... " Said by the Platoon Captain as he remembers his fellow comrades being slaughtered by the Joint Task Force, then the General had finally speaks to his fellow commanders, then the General speaks to his fellow commanders.

Lt.General Yamanada: " Then we have no choice but to strike tommorow, our Great Fire Lord has blessed us with new Troops and weapons to turn the Tide of this War, we even defeated the Avatar not once but TWICE! We even Capitulated the Great Capital of Ba Sing Se of the Earth Kingdom with the help of Princess Azula by herself and staging a Military coup as well! There is no turning back, we will launch this Assault by Tommorow! " said by General Yamanada as he finishes his speech to his fellow Commanders after mentioning the Coup in Ba Sing Se and the turning the tides of the Invasion day, as General Yamanada giving them a morale boost.

FN Major: " He's right! After all, General Yamanada is one of the finest Generals in our Empire in history! he even defeated a single battalion of Earth Kingdom soldiers 30 years ago when he was a Lieutenant, I am confident that we will win this Battle as he can turn the Tides of this war! " the Major exclaims that Yamanada fought in many wars in his life, as every commanders were agreed to his comments, followed by a Marine commander as he says.

FN Naval Commander: " General Yamanada, my own Marine Battalion will march and fight for you as we will win this Battle! " Said by the Navy Commander to his colleague, presenting his Marine battalions to aid him if the General needed.

FN Major General: " Well i believe, that My Brigade can handle this battlefield once that we reached the top of the Hill as and re-Capture it! " Boasted by the FN Major General goes with the name Kwan Sakasuki, followed by the Colonel.

FN Lt.Colonel: " I bet own Battalion can handle this, rest assured for the other troops in the Hill! " Said by the Lieutenant Colonel who's name is Hyun Li Wong as he will bring his Army Battalion, then a captain spoke in his sad tone.

FN Captain: " General Yamanada, i really hope that my Troops can sneak the enemy's perimeter and avenge my men. Those evil Barbrians, they were nothing but monsters! " Said by the Army captain who's name is Ryu Gou-Son making his remarks against the Outworlders as General Yamanada said to him.

Lt.General Yamanada: " You don't have to Worry my friend, we have enough troops aside from those Twentyfive thousand who were stationed here plus additional Two hundred thousand forces which provided by our Great Firelord Ozai himself! and a couple of atleast Fifteen thousand Earthbending soldiers who defected with us, We can win this War no matter what it takes. " says General Yamanda as he comfort his fellow Commander, confident that they will win the War. 

FN Captain Ryu: " You were right General! After all despite of the passing Time and Age, you still managed to defeat a Division of Earth Kingdom soldiers with your excellent strategy and sources, I am sure we will retake the Hill in no time! " the Captain replied as he laughs loudly: " HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! " said by Captain Ryu as he laughs.

Then the General later asked to his fellow comrades, stating...

Lt.General Yamanada: " I wanna know what's the status of her majesty, Princess Azula? I wanna know if she's still alright, i don't see her in this camp. " said by Lt.General Yamanada as he asked the Navy Commander about the Princess of the Fire Nation.

FN Naval Commander: " General Yamanada, i just wanted to tell you that Princess Azula is in the Imperial capital prison at the Mainland, she's currently checking our newly captured prisoners which we can used as Slaves for our War effort. " says the Navy commander who's name is Daehyun Kubota as he replied to Gen. Yamanada.

Lt.General Yamadana: " Ah i see, seems that our Princess will enjoy picking up a new maid as she is pleasured too, I wish i could see my beloved Daughter in her upcoming Birthday in the next month but atleast she's not like sadistic like my daughter unlike the Princess herself. " as General Yamanada said after he mentioned his own daughter.

FN Platoon captain Ryu: " Well Atleast she's more kind and more educated compared to Princess Azula who was gifted but acts like she's a Firelord already, Imagine how she will rule the Great Empire of the Fire Nation once that Lord Ozai passes away if General Iroh didn't lost his own son in the battle. " said by Captain Ryu as he replied to General Yamanada.

Lt.General Yamanada: " Captain Ryu i hope she can lead the Fire Nation with Pride and Dignity. I'm very sure that she'll be sane enough once she defeated the Avatar and his Atrocious allies, after all we are the strongest Armies and Navies in this Peninsula. " as General Yamanada said to Cpt. Ryu, replying to him and then a Major talks to the two.

FN Major: " Hey, enough with talking and let's eat before we plan our next assault! " said by Major Gyungho Ming Kuroda as the commanders to proceed to eat their dinner.

After their brief moment of discussion, Everyone were now laughed alongside with him as they eat and drink together, spending their final moments before the War and then take rest for Tommorow's battle

-------------------------------------------------------------------

7:30 - 7:50 PM

Wu Yang Hill, Allied FOB, JGSDF and Allied JTF Coalition Base

Insert soundtrack:

Military & Army - Epic Cinematic Background Music / Free For Use | Music by Florews

While their enemies were busy planning for a counter-attack or a sneak attacks, Military personnel from different branches were doing their job to keep their perimeter secured. JGSDF SOldiers were patrolling and guarding the trenches alongside with US Army soldiers and Marines; Philippine Army and Marine personnel; soldiers of the Singapore Army's 3rd Infantry Brigade of the 3rd Division; Taiwan's 75 Signals Group of the 8th Army Corps, ROC Army (where they serve as Signal Communications team for the Coalition with a small number of combat units) and the 932nd "Granit"/"Granite" Infantry Battalion of IGF's Nahal Brigade.

Meanwhile Artillery positions were scattered all-over the place consisting of Israeli Soltam M-68 (Which they recomissioned), USMC M777 Howitzers and M109A6 SPH, Japanese Type 75 SPH (recomissioned by the Ground Forces), Singaporean Soltam M-68 and M-71 SPH (both recomissioned) and SLWH Pegasus, Philippine Army/Marine Corps' M101 and M114 Howitzers* and lastly the Taiwanese M101 and M114 Howitzers, Australia's M777 Howitzer, aside from the Howitzers the coalition also bring their Multiple launch Rocket systems BM-21 Grad by Israel, M270 MLRS of the USMC (which was recomissioned) and Various Mortar units raging from 81mm, 60mm and even 120mm Mortars used by the JTF.

While the the troops positioned their Artillery, Rocket and Mortar units, various vehicles were stationed on their Vehicle portifications filled with Sandbags and concrete barriers in order to protect not just their vehicles but also their Crewmembers and stationed troops as well, among those vehicles were the M1A1-FEP and LAV-25 of the USMC; of the M1A2-SEP, M2A2/A3 Bradleys and M1126 Strykers of US Army, along with JGSDF Type 90 Tanks and Type 16 MCV; various Armored Fighting vehicles such as the Type 96 APC, Type 87 ARV and Type 89 IFV of the Japanese; the M113AS4 and ASLAV of the Australians; the GKN Simba APC, V-150 (both Army and Marine variant), Marine LAV-300 and Army M113A2 of the Philippines; the M113A2 Ultra AIFV of the Singaporeans and lastly the Namer HIFV and M113A2 of Israel, then they also have Anti-Air vehicles such as the Japanese Type 87 SPAA, the American LAV-25 AD and Centurion C-RAM; the Oerlikon GDF of the Singaporeans and the Israeli Iron Dome ADS.

As the troops were all preparing for the possible retalliation of the Fire Nation, the Construction and Engineering team of US and Philippine Navy's Seabee construction units such has the US Naval Construction Battalion and PH Naval Combat Engineering Brigade alongside with the 52nd Engineer Brigade of the Philippine Army, 30th Battalion, Singapore Combat Engineer (30SCE), the Israeli Combat Engineering Corps and the JGSDF's 4th Engineer Brigade of the Central Army were all busy constructing all Buildings, Radar stations and communications equipment (such as Internet connection and Electricity in the outside of the Gate); mixing concrete mix for the Walls, Roads and Airfields, The sappers were also digging holes for the troops, Planting Landmines and Explosives in the Battle area and lastly mowing down trees. Speaking of trees the Filipino contingent were using the Cutted down trees which they can be used for both for Tables, chairs and improvised Armor for their vehicles similar those in the Marawi though many Foreign troops were underestimates the Filipinos both the Japanese and Americans told them that they cannot be underestimated because they were skilled and resourceful fighters ever since the Revolutionary War, Fil-Am War, WW2, Korea, Zamboanga and Marawi. As the Base is almost completed in 90%, they'll make sure that no one will ever pass the Perimeter.

Other units meanwhile sends their small drones for an aerial recon and to provide monitoring to the ground forces whereas they will be serves as an Eyes on the ground

====================================================================

8:00 PM

Brifieng Hall, JTF Base

Insert theme:

Gate ost 08 Yokan

On a coalition tent which they used as a temporary Command centers, Barracks, Kitchen, Garage, Weapons armory and Hangar for the helicopters (Although the Jets were not yet being deployed for now). The Coalition commanders were having a meeting with the Japanese Lt.General Daisuke Suzuki and USMC Major General Gilbert Wilson, where they discuss the possible attack or a counter-Attack by the Fire Nation.

LtGeneral Suzuki: " Ladies and Gentlemen! Good evening fellow commanders, thank you for coming in this meeting in this meeting tonight, me and Major General Wilson were honored to accompany us in this meeting. As you already know we have defeated the First wave of the Fire nation in a week ago, where they tried to attack us directly. " said by General Suzuki followed by General Wilson as he said.

MGen. Wilson: " Indeed, the Fire Nation as you may know that the Fire Nation is a country located in this world. " As he presented the map of the Earthrealm, followed by MGen. Wilson.

MGen. Wilson (Continues): " For those who don't know, the Fire Nation is an archipelagic state, a country consist of an Archiphelago but it is also one of the Largest Empires in this region they managed to conquered atleast 75-85% of this world, While the Fire Nation is conquered the entire region many Nations had already fallen from their hands this includes the Air Nomad Nation which the Fire Nation they told us nothing but a memory of the past however we still don't know what that meaning is, the Earth Kingdom which they conquered a Month ago, including the Kingdom of Umashu of the South and they also managed to capture and occupied the villages surrounding this Hill, though the Water Tribe in the North and South was not yet determined either they conquered it or not. " says MGen. Wilson he spoke to his fellow Commanders.

Then, it was followed by the murmurs of the Coalition commanders and then they asked a question starting from a Filipino General from the PMC named Antonio Salazar.

PH Marine B.Gen Salazar : " I wanna know if the Fire Nation soldiers use guns aside from Firebending? " said by Marine Major General Antonio Salazar of the Philippine Marine Corps, asking his fellow commanders and followed by Gen. Suzuki as he said.

LtGen.Suzuki: " Well aside from Firebending, they also developed new weaponry such as Tanks and Airships, no wonder they also developed their own Guns as your troops encountered them in the Battlefield, fortunately we don't have a casualties, atleast for now. " the Japanese General answered, followed by an Israeli General asking.

IGF Major General (Aluf) Noel Zacharias: " Since that Firebending exists in this World, i wanna ask if there's Earth, Water and Windbending since the only Earthbenders we saw was the Bodyguards of the Fire Nation commanders, with only suffering a minor casualties. " said by Noel Zacharias an Aluf or Major General of the Israeli Ground Forces asking MGen. Wilson as the American answered.

MGen. Wilson: " Well it was indeed General, Even though that the Fire Nation soldiers didn't tell us about the so-called Windbending or the locals called here as Airbending, they only mentioned that Earthbending and Waterbending exists which was more interesting but probbably the Windbending was more like a lost art that has been missing for many years. " says General Wilson as he answered the question from his Israeli counterpart, followed by an Australian Lieutenant General who's name is Adrian Taylor.

LtGeneral Adrian Taylor: " I wanted to know, Do we have a plane to conduct a reconnaisance mission once that we finished the Construction of our base, when will the Airfield was ready, when will our Radar stations will become Active and how do we Liberate some cities in this world? " said by LtGen. Taylor as he asked, then General Suzuki answered.

LtGeneral Suzuki: " That's a good question General Taylor! Once that we wiped out the Possible invaders who were trying to attack our perimeter, the Base will be 100% ready all of it's facilities can now accomodate even more troops, equipment and aircraft as well this will also include the launch of our first Mini satellites in this Region, though we cannot accomodate some Watercraft as for now. As for the Recon mission we will conduct it once that the Battlezone was cleared out. " The Japanese General answered, followed by another question by the Filipino Major General from Philippine Army named Armando San Miguel.

PA MGen. San Miguel: " I wanted to asked, if Fire Nation is still on the war against the Earth Kingdom, then why they already conquered the Capital city of Ba Sing Se? Are they still fighting the remnants of the Earth Kingdom's military such as the Resistance and if they do, would we like to assist them? Since we aren't their only Enemies. " said by Gen. San Miguel as the Filipino General as he suggested a Military assistance to them, followed by Gen. Wilson as he said.

MGen Wilson: " Correct! the Fire Nation is still in war against the Earth Kingdom which they already captured Ba Sing Se via coup and they recently recaptured the Omashu as well, they are also cracking down the remaining Earth Kingdom's army and also the Resistance as well. In fact we aren't their only enemy they've been encountered for. They are also trying to find their only enemy..... " said by Major General Wilson as he answered to the Filipino as the Japanese General says.

LtGeneral Suzuki: " The Fire Nation is still currently trying to find the Avatar..... " says Lt.G Suzuki to his fellow commanders, followed by a moment of silence.

After hearing what LtGen. Suzuki said, Everyone was shocked and then laughed when they heared the word Avatar.

Insert sound effect: 

People laughing sound effect free copyright

As the JTF Commanders were busy laughing, General Suzuki tries to shut them.

LtGeneral Suzuki: " HEY LISTEN EVERYONE, I AM NOT JOKING! Their literal enemy is the Avatar, the one they considered as a threat to their victory, they called him as the last of his kind due to the recent genocide happened here which was i believe, he's an Airbender and as for many people here he is their final hope to end this War, i know this is sounds crazy but it's all true, though i cannot confirmed this information as of now. " said by Lt.General Suzuki to his fellow commanders, followed by a question by a Chinese Brigadier General named Lin Dieng of the Republic of Singapore Army.

BGen. Lin: " It's sounds like a Videogame character to me eh. I just wanna ask what is the meaning of Avatar in this World and i wanna know if he's either a male or a female, What can he do?, what does he looked like?; Can he really bend Air?; since he was the last of his own Kind and why he was considered as a Threat to their Victory which i mean? " says the Singaporean Army General said his question, as the American General answered his question.

MGen. Wilson: " To answer your question General Lin, I think the word Avatar in this world was the Master of all Four Elements he can control every single Elements such as Earth, Water, Fire and Air. The one who can bring peace and balance in this World, the one who supposed to stop this War and another thing the Avatar's gender is a young Male in other words: He is a young boy and he appears to be a twelve year old Bald kid with a blueish arrow on his body and most of all this not as a some sort of Videogame character because this is Real-life. " the American General answered, then followed by another question by an American Brigadier General named John Wyatt Hall.

BGen John W. Hall: " I wanted to know if the Avatar is a Twelve Year-old child, how does he fight the Fire Nation? Does he have a companions or does he only travels alone just to keep learning all Four Elements? " said by Army the Brigadier General John Hall asks his question to M.Gen Wilson, afterwards the American general said to his fellow American general as he explained it all.

M.Gen Wilson: " To tell you this General Hall, the answer is yes he's a twelve-years old and he does travel with a companions i believe he travels along with two Teenagers from the Southern Water tribe and the other is from Earth Kingdom, that's what i've heared. Since they were outnumbered and losing the fight, so far Me and General Suzuki has a plan to assist the young lad in his Battle against the Fire Nation, according to our intel reports from the Interrogations made by the American and Japanese agents in the Outside world, they claimed in a propaganda posters that the Avatar himself was " Killed " by Princess Azula in his recent battle in Ba Sing Se and also they used it as a propaganda that the Avatar is finally Dead when in reality it wasn't. Another information we've got is that he and his comrades led a small Invasion of the Fire Nation's capital in a middle of Solar Eclipse but unfortunately they failed as the Princess discovered the plan and ambushed them with the mass produced Airships, capturing his Allies and defeating the Avatar. " said by MGen. Wilson to BGen. Hall as he explains everything, he even showed the sketch of Princess Azula, as followed by LtGen. Suzuki as he explained, followed by LtGen. Suzuki as he said to everyone.

LtGen.Suzuki: " We also confirmed, that the Fire Nation is keep building even more Tanks, Ships and Airships to compensate their loses, even worse they literally create a new weapon system that can surpass Bending and that is ... " said by General Suzuki as he showed the first Fire Nation weapon which they created. " .. GUNS! That's right Guns, I believe that this wasn't their first weapon they've been made and in fact our enemies believed that they were even developing new Guns as i mentioned those weapons they've been developing were the ones they captured during the Battle of Umeda almost a month ago, I'm afraid that the Fire Nation would possibly reverse engineered their new weapons as well as a new weapon system based on 9x19mm parabellum, 7.62x51mm NATO and even 5.56x45mm NATO rounds. " says General Suzuki to everyone as the Japanese General explained which made everyone shocked.

Singaporean Colonel: " Can't believe it! " said by a Singaporean Colonel in disbelief.

Taiwanese Lt. Colonel: " No Way, that's impossible! " says the Taiwanese Officer in his shock.

Japanese Major: " Seriously?! How would the Fire Nation would even create and more likely reverse engineer some Guns like the ones they stole from the Police and SAT back then?! " said by the Japanese officer who can't believe that the Fire Nation invents Firearms.

Then the two Generals calms everyone down as the JTF commanders were shocked in disbelief.

MGen. Wilson: " Everyone calm down! Everybody, I know this is kinda shocking but it is real. There's a possibility that they might create more Weapons based on our world, even worse that they could use it against us, as well as against their Enemies of the state such as the Resistance, among those biggest Resistance group is the White Lotus organization. But i don't think it would be necessary for the Fire Nation since most of them would likely use Firebending and Automatic muskets but sooner or later they would so we have to be prepared for the case scenario. " says MGen. Wilson to the JTF Commanders, followed by LTG. Suzuki as he calms everyone down and explains it.

LTG. Suzuki: " And besides, there's no way that the Fire Nation would act like the former Japanese Empire, Nazi Germany or USSR like that. I mean they might have new Guns in their arsenal but that doesen't mean they will Win this battle and Retake the Wu Yang Hill right? " said by Lt.General Suzuki to everyone.

MGen. Wilson: " Also our problem is the possible bombardment of the Airships nor by the Battlecruisers which they already sent by the Fire Nation in this position, if the Fire Nation successfully bombed our perimeter.... It's over in other words, We're all Dead! " M.Gen Wilson said as he shows the 2D images of Fire Nation's warships such as the new Battlecruiser armed with guns, the Transport Cruisers which was only armed with Trebuchet used as an Artillery Platform with capable of Transporting atleast 800 plus soldiers and atleast two Battleships armed with Heavy guns.

LTG. Suzuki: " Also we have a plan to capture the enemy positions which includes their harbor as well as their Ships since we cannot deploy Warships with the exception of LCAC's or Landing Craft Air Cushion or LCAC's and some Cyclone-class patrol ships as well, those Fire Navy's Transport cruisers can be used as a transport to other locations especially in the North. " said by General Suzuki as he explained about sending Naval vessels on Earthrealm then a another question asked by a USMC Colonel named Elias Powell, whereas he asks.

Col. Powell: " I wanna ask if we are going to Help and assist the Avatar, how do we find the young Avatar and his friends? since we still don't know this world yet and we have no Satellites here! " said by Col. Powel as he asks, which followed by Gen. Suzuki.

LtGen. Suzuki: " Calm down officer, Since we have Light tactical UAV's like the Northrop Grumman Bat UAS which we can be used it to find the Avatar along with his comrades and since we'll gonna have some Internet connection in the outside world probbably we can send them to the Area where he is Hiding and we will send our Task Force to assist him, same goes for the Fire Nation as we send a Tactical UAV recon to spy on the Fire Nation's capital for their Military activities, once that the Rocket containing the Mini satellite was launched in the orbit by tommorow we can now have eyes on them. " said by General Suzuki about finding the Avatar, then another hand raises for question came from LtCol. Lai Bao who's a member of the Taiwanese Research division.

LtCol. Lai: " I wanna ask about the population of the Fire Nation, I still don't understand how they could possibly recruit more soldiers. Same thing for the Earth Kingdom, how many inhabitants do live in this World? " as said by Lt.Colonel Lai to LtGen. Suzuki, whereas the Japanese General says.

LtGen. Suzuki: " I believe that the number of Fire Nation's population were atleast 120 Million plus, I believe that the civilian population lives in Mainland were atleast Fourty to Fourtyfive Million and the rest living in the colonies were Eighty to Eightyfive million and i am not counting the occupied territories that the Fire Nation has captured including the Omashu. " said by Gen Suzuki to the Taiwanese colonel, explaining the Fire Nation's population and then General WIlson finally speaks for more people who were asking questions.

MGen. Wilson: " Any more questions? Seems everyone has no more questions. This meeting is dismissed! " said by MGen. Wilson to everyone in the room as he asks everyone to raise their hands for more questions, however some officers were did not raise their hands anymore since they asked all of their questions, Then he proceeds to the Mission briefing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

* The PA and PMC's Soltam M71 howitzers was only deployed in Marawi and were not sent to Japan/Earthrealm.

* I decided to add some creative liberties which is seperate from the Canon series, in my version there are atleast i added 2 cities aside from Fire Fountain City and Harbor city plus another Military facilities in the western part of the Fire Nation's mainland, on top of that i Also i decided to make Fire Nation's population for atleast 120 Million+, In my opinion I believe atleast 40+ Million lives in Mainland while the 80+ Million lives on the Colonies.

* Unlike in the Gate season 1, i decided to make all Fire Nation commanders being killed in the Battle since they have no Retreat no Surrender policy similar to the former Japanese Empire's tactics.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

08:10 - 08:15 PM

Mess Hall/Cafeteria, United Coalition JTF-Earthrealm, Wu Yang Hill, Earth Kingdom

Insert theme:

Gate ost 05 Kanohito e Tsuzuku Michi

Since the new Mess Hall has finally finished, it has become a new Facility for the Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen and Pilots were now able to eat their Breakfast, Lauch and Dinner. Since the construction of the new Cafeteria everyone are now allow to Eat and Relax for dinner as the Military cooks were serving various meals from different countries such as the American Hamburgers and Hotdogs; Tuna Sushi, Japanese Curry and Teryaki with Rice, the Singaporean Chilli crab and Hokkien mee, the Taiwanese Braised pork rice, chinese sausages and Bubble milk tea, the Filipino Sinigang, Pork Menudo and Chicken Adobo, the Israeli Fish kufta, Ptitim side-dish and lastly the Australian good'ol Barbeques from various meat and poultry along with Meat pies, but for the Vegetarians they also have Salad corner. Drinks were also available such as Iced Water, Orange Juice, Colas such as Coke, Sprite and they even include Mountain Dew since many troops like the drink for energy, also there are Desserts available such as the Parfait ice cream, Halo Halo from the Philippines; Lamington and Pavlova cake from Australia; Halva from Israel and Wafer ice cream from Singapore.

While everyone is enjoying their meal, Lt. Itami, the members of Recon Team-3 and the Falmartian trio meets the three American Marines who were familiar, the same Americans who saved Umeda who were eating their meal as they come closer.

Itami: " Well you look at that, it's the Three Americans who saved the Umeda district. Hey can we have a seat especially for my Squad? " says Lt. Itami who smiles and kindly asks while being surprised when they saw the USMC trio.

Griggs: " Sure! you and your friends can sit here, since it's kinda empty and also me and my friends were supposed to meet the Hero of Ginza Lt. Youji Itami and his famous Recon 3. " says Sgt. Griggs as he kindly accepts as the whole Recon 3 to sit at their Table, followed by Sgt. Kurata as he says.

Kurata: " Woah! it's really you! The Trio of Americans who literally saved the city and fight those Samurai-looking warriors! It's a great honor to meet you guys. " says Sgt. Kurata as he said to his newfound friends as he shakes hands with Jackson.

Jackson: " Yeah it's an honor to meet the members of Recon-3, say why is the rest of your Squad wasn't here? " says Sgt. Jackson as the US Marine asked, followed by Sgt. Tomita as he explains it.

Tomita: " Actually some of them cannot come in this expedition, Instead Sergeants Foley and Kuwahara was assigned to take the rest of the team while doing their mission at Falmart. " said by Sgt. Tomita as the Japanese sergeant explains the reason why their other members of the Recon-3 didn't come for this assignment.

Jackson: " I see, i guess that bastard Zorzal was still alive eh. " said by Sgt. Jackson as the Marine said in reply, followed by Pvt. Clarke as he said.

Clarke: " Yeah, I know even the Two worlds were in Good terms now doesen't mean, the War is over. " said by Pvt. Clark as the Marine Private said as he continues to speak. " I must say! You also bring your friends from Falmart here, it is also a Great Priviledge to meet you all here as well. " says Pvt. Clarke after meeting the Falmartian trio as he finished.

Lelei: " Why Thank you mister.... " said by Lelei as she asks for the name of the American as Pvt. Clarke said in return.

Clarke: " Clarke! My name is Private Jacob Clarke, 21 Years old and big fan of Anime like you, some Cartoons, Comics/Webcomics, Pop-culture and more, my friend here's name is. " says Pvt. Clark he introduced his friends as Sgt. Jackson introduces himself first.

Jackson: " My name is Paul Jackson, US Marine and i'm a Staff Sergeant now and this dude right over here was name is.... " said by SSgt. Jackson as he points to Griggs.

Griggs: " Marcus Griggs, Master Sergeant of the US of A Marine Corps yo! I must say i'm a Big fan of your bravery against the invading Saderans. " said by MSgt. Griggs as the Master Sergeant introduces himself while being honored by their Japanese counterparts, then Lt. itami introduces himself.

Itami: " Well I'm Youji Itami 1st Lieutenant of the JGSDF, this my members of the squad, here's Akira Tomita." said by Lt. Itami as he introduces SgtM. Akira Tomita.

Tomita: " Hey! " said by Sgt. Tomita.

Itami: " Takeo Kurata, an Big fan of Anime like me, " says Lt. Itami as he introduces Sgt. Kurata.

Kurata (salutes): " Nice to meet you! " says Sgt. Kurata as he greets them with a salute.

Itami: " Shino Kuribayashi, the CQC Specialist of my team. " said by Lt. Itami as he introduces Sgt. Shino Kuribayashi.

Kuribayashi: " Hi there! " says Sgt. Kuribayashi as she greets them with a smirk on her face.

Itami: " Here's Mari Kurokawa, the Medic in my squad. " said by Lt. Itami as he introduces Sgt. Mari Kurokawa, the squad's Medic.

Kurokawa: " Hi there! " says Sgt. Kurokawa as the Medic greets with a smile.

Itami: " Here's the Demigoddes Rory Mercury " said by Lt. Itami as he introduces Rory Mercury, the demigoddess of War.

Rory: " Hi there! It's a nice evening isn't it? " says Rory as she makes a friendly handshake with Jackson with a smile.

Itami: " Tuka Luna Marceau, my adoptive daughter. " said by Lt. Itami as he introduces Tuka, his " Adoptive daughter " in Falmart.

Tuka: " Hi, Nice to meet you all! " said by Tuka as the Teenage Elf meets the Americans.

Itami " Aaaannnndd here's Lelei la Lalena, the student Mage and our also Interpreter. " says Lt. Itami as he introduces Lelei to the Marines.

Lelei: " Nice to meeting you all three. " said by Lelei as she greets the Trio of US Marines.

Clarke, Jackson and Griggs: " Nice to meet you Lelei! " said by the Three Americans as they greeted them all, especially Lelei.

After a brief of conversation, the Recon-3 were now seating with the Americans, as everyone were ready to eat their dinner, a three men approached to them and it was the Bravo-squad of the PMC and it was JM Alvarez, Eduardo Santos and Alexander Bautista. As the Filipino boys approaching to the Table, JM kindly asks.

Alvarez: " Excuse me. Is this seat taken? " said by Sgt. John as he asks kindly.

Itami: " No it's free, you and your friends can seat here with us. " said by Lt. Itami as he said in return.

Alvarez: " Thank you, mister... " said by Pvt. Alvarez to Lt. Itami as he'll be surprise.

Itami (kindly replies): " Itami, Youji Itami. " says Lt. Itami as he replied to Pvt. Alvarez in return

The three PMC boys were very shocked as they meet the Hero of Ginza in person two years ago, along with the trio of US Marines who saved Umeda from the Fire Nation Two weeks ago.

Bautista: " Ay DIYOS KO! Ikaw ba si Youji Itami? Man, It's a Great honor to meet you sir Itami! at sina Rory Mercury, Tuka at Lelei ba yon? " said by Sgt. Bautista as the Filipino Marine sergeant greets while being shocked in surprised after they saw the famous hero of Ginza as well as the Falmartian trio, as Cpl. Santos said to his NCO.

Santos: " Yeah they were, the famous Recon Team-3 and me too can't believe that we'll meet them personally, I must say i am a Big fan of your heroism. Heck even in my country, the Philippines many Military and Police Officers were deeply admire you along with SPO2 Dalisay the Hero cop in my country and his team. " said by Cpl. Eduardo Santos as the Marine sniper said as he shakes hands with Itami's team and the Marine trio, also with the mention of SMSgt. Ricardo Dalisay who is in Marawi.

Alvarez: " For the First time, in my career as a Marine i can't believe that i meet the Hero of Ginza, the famous Recon 3, the Falmartian trio and Umeda heroes in this cafeteria! " said by Pvt. Alvarez after meeting the Heroes for the first time as a Filipino Marine, followed by SSgt. Jackson as he saw Pvt. John's face.

Jackson: " Yeah thank you, Also i have seen you before... Right! You are the Marine sent by your country in the previous Balikatan last year 2016. " said by Sgt. Jackson as the American stated to Pvt. Alvarez as he remembers JM and his friends last year.

Alvarez: " Yeah indeed i am, along with my buddies Alex and Edward. I just saw you in a firing range alongside with Sergeant Griggs, right Edward? " says Pvt. Alvarez as he replied, then Cpl. Eduardo Santos proceeds.

Santos: " Yeah i remember that last year. But i haven't you seen last Month, why? " as said by Col. Ed Santos as he asks in return, then Sgt. Jackson replies.

Jackson: " Well you know, me and my friends were now being deployed to Japan that time as an additional Reinforcements for those Americans who deployed in Falmart and since that we wasn't joined the Balikatan this year and you already know the rest.... " says Sgt. Jackson as he explains everything to the Filipinos.

Griggs: " Yeah, that was the time when we we're gonna supposed to deployed to Falmart when the Gate appeared and Deym! everyone got panicked man when Fire Nation attacks. " says MSgt. Griggs as he said as the girls were asks.

Kuribayashi: " Yeah! tell us about that time in Umeda when you encountered those Firebenders, I wanna hear some action. " said by SgtM. Kuribayashi whereas she wanted to hear the story of the Marines who fought along with the defending Japanese Police Officers in Umeda

Rory: " Yeah, pretty please! " as Rory said to the trio.

Lelei: " Yeah we wanna know! " as Lelei says, wishing to hear it.

Tuka: " Yeah, tell us the story, how did fought them! " as Tuka said as she wanted to hear it as well as Sgt. Griggs says.

Griggs: " Okay! okay! we're gonna tell you all the story, how me and the boys fought against the Fire Nation. " said by Sgt. Griggs as he is going to tell the story on what happened.

Jackson: " Oh boy, this is gonna be a looooonng story! " says Sgt. Jackson as the Marine sergeant interjects, but he is willing to tell the story anyways.

Clarke: " Atleast this is how we, become Heroes By the way. " as said by Pvt. Clarke, followed by Sgt. Jackson who was chuckled then.

Then, everyone listened as they eat their meals. On the nearby table, a female soldier from the Singapore Army smirked as she sees the Recon-3, the American trio and the Flipino marines were spending their moments together.

" This looks interesting, maybe i should join them. " said by herself as she currently studying the similar Chinese language by the Earthrealmians whereas she is using to translate in both Simplified and Traditional to Japanese and English.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

* Flashbacks *

Insert theme:

The Pacific - Honor Soundtrack (Main Title Theme by Hans Zimmer)

The Americans tell their experience on what happened to Umeda when Fire Nation attacks where they murdered the innocent Civilians and bombing the city. the Trio decides to help everyone who's in danger, Then they helped the Police officers defending the Civilians as well as their moments of losing Ammo and hope of their survival as the Endless waves of Enemies were keep approaching to their positions as wounded Police officers were dying but Sergeant Griggs keeps the morale high despite of desperation and losing their ammunation. Then, their prayers were granted as the Reinforcements were finally arrived a convo of M1A1 Abrams, Type 90 and Type 10 MBT's; Type 89 IFV's, Type 96 APC's and LAV-25 ARV's came to aid the wounded and help the Police officers to fight back as they capture the Enemy camp, while the Helicopters and Fighter jets came to provide an Air support for them.

Days later, everyone is Honoring the trio as the US Marine Corps gives them a Navy badge of Honor for the dedicated bravery, though they also gave tribute and honor the Japanese Police Officers and SAT operators who gave their lives for the safety of many civilians as well as they pledge that they will save every single civilians once that they defeat the Fire Nation for good, after that they were promoted into Private First Class, Staff Sergeant and Master Sergeant.

Later, they visited the Hospital to thank and honor the Police officers who were wounded in the battle and even the Families of the Officers who died in battle were sent a thanking gratitude to the Marines, as they salute them.

All of this accounts were all true as they showed the images from Facebook, twitter and everything on the Social media.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

8:35 - 8:50 PM

As the trio Finished telling their story, everyone were Amazed, cried and touched with the Heroism of the Police Officers and SAT operators who gave their lives and honored as heroes of their homeland.

Tuka: " That... was the most touching moment of his life, he keeps fighting even he is losing blood. " said by Tuka as she cries.

Lelei: " Indeed Tuka-san, that Policeman tried to shield himself to protect a Woman and her baby. " says Lelei as she shows a sympathy to a Police officer who died as he bravely defending the Mother and her child who were both saved in the latter.

Rory: " Even i wasn't there, I won't forgive those Bastards. I'll give them a swift Justice once i encountered those barbarians! " said by Rory as she said with a glare with a slight tears.

Itami: " Calm down Rory, we'll get there once we encountered them ok? " said by Lt. Itami to Rory in a sad tone, as he shows his sympathy to the victims.

Kuribayashi: " You beat those guys even you were all Outnumbered, that was Cool and sad. " says Kuribayashu as she said to the Americans.

Jackson: " Yeah, i know it's kinda weird isn't it? Imagine that, another Gate just appeared in a middle of the city then wercks havocs because they wanna conquer it just for their Empire's benefit. " as SSgt. Jackson said it.

Santos: " Yet ironically they got A$$ wooped by the Guys with more technologically advanced weaponry. " another one said by Cpl. Eduardo Santos.

Alvarez: " But hey! atleast you guys saved the day, right?! " said by Pvt. JM Alvarez as the Filipino Marine private said.

Clarke: " Yeah but it ruined our day-off that time. " says Pvt. Clarke who was jokingly said.

Tomita: " Well the Fire Nation just messed another country, If you guys weren't there the city would suffer even more Casualties. This would probbably calls for an All-out War. " as Sgt. Tomita says in return.

Griggs: " Indeed my Japanese friend. Now we understand what is their goal for invading Japan by killing nor capturing innocent people. " as Sgt. Griggs says replied to Sgt. Tomita.

Jackson : " Hey you guys, why not tell some stories about your Military operations back when you're in the Philippines, I heared your fellow Marines were Fighting in Marawi. " said by SSgt. Jackson as he turns to the three Filipino Marines as he heared about what is happening in Marawi city.

Bautista: " Ah yes it's true, we can't believe that Marawi was under siege by those Terrorists whose goal is to create an Islamic Caliphate in the Southeast Asia, once that ISIS wins in the Middle East and convert all non-Sunni Muslims into Sunni Islam. We didn't know that the ISIS were already planned the Attack when suddenly a concerned citizen tells the Terrorist attack in the city, but fortunately the Philippine government ordered by President Oscar Hidalgo himself to mobilize the entire branches of the Armed Forces raging from Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force as well as the Police including the SAF and SWAT units. " as Sgt. Bautista said then followed by his colleague Cpl. Ed Santos as he speaks.

Santos: " It wasn't like the Zamboanga four years ago, Back when i was shooting enemy Insurgents with my Sniper heck even those bastards can actually create their own Anti-Materiel sniper rifles like this one. " says Cpl. Ed Santos whereas as he shows the photo of a Sniper rifle used by the Terrorists in his phone from Goggle that looked similar to AWM and M82A1, a hybrid fusion of the two.

Itami: " Damn, i never seen like that before did those terrorists really made that such weapon? " says Lt. Itami as he asked the Filipinos, followed by Pvt. Alvarez as he said.

Alvarez: " Yeah just like Cpl. Santos said, that was the sniper rifle killed our fellow Marines and Army comrades back in Butig as a retalliation in Mamasapano, when the PNP-SAF Commandos along led by Captain Mercurio and PO2 Dalisay were all ambushed by the Terrorists, gladly the Air support from UFN were came in and destroyed all of them saving atleast 64 Officers only leaving 24 dead. " stated by Pvt. Alvarez where he explains the UFN Gunship appears above the SAF commandos on their raid against the BIFF and MILF militants, raining fire and killing them

Tomita: " Did you really experience those battles? Man no wonder why you Filipinos were the fierce warriors despite of lacking in modern weaponry and gadgets. " said by Sgt. Tomita after hearing their stories.

Santos: " Well we are one of the best Jungle fighters ever since we kick you Japanese and Americans in 20th century, no offense to you guys. But seriously, the AFP were slowly modernizes itself, Which in fact we're getting new Guns, Tools, Vehicles, Ships, Helicopters and Planes. All thanks to the new AFP modernization act which ratified by former President Aquino he did made a lot of effort and the DND purchased a lot of equipment for the Military personnel this includes the FA-50PH Light fighters used by our Nation's Air Force in the recent airstrikes in Marawi, Even his successor President Oscar himself wants to continue the AFP modernization by purchasing 2 new Frigates for the Navy along with 8 AAV7A1 Marine APCs for the PMC from South Korea and four Submarines in France. " as Cpl. Santos said after mentioning the AFP Modernization, followed by MSgt. Bautista as he said.

Alex: " If President Arroyo did modernized the AFP despite of my country's decent Economy, Heck she neglected not just the AFP but also the entire Filipino people too and this is the reason why Military coup's literally happened because of her. But since President Oscar was inaugurated, he made a lot of changes for the better for the Philippines by reforming the Government, giving back the Farmlands to the people, providing a new Housing for the Poor and a new Economic trade deal weith the new-found Nations as well as having an improved relationships with the US and Russian Federation. " said by Sgt. Santos as he remembers the time when he still serves in the Marines since he was a Private since 2005, followed by Sgt. Kurokawa as she said.

Kurokawa: " You Filipinos were struggling so hard in order make your country in a better place eh? I really salutes you three. " said by Sgt. Kurokawa as the Japanese medic said as she amazed with the Filipino Marines, then Cpl. Santos speaks to her in return.

Santos: " Thank you, miss.... " said by Cpl. Santos as he thanked to the Japanese Medic who's also asking her name.

Kurokawa: " Mari Kurokawa, you can call me in my surname or whatever you want. " said by Sgt. Kurokawa as the Medic replied replied to him.

Santos: " Ok then, I would like to call you Mari instead because i'm no familiar with some Japanese surnames, BTW my name is Eduardo Santos, you may call me Ed for short. " said by Cpl. Ed Santos as he compliments whta Sgt. Kurokawa as she nods happyly, then Shino asks something to Pvt. Alvarez on what he is eating.

Kuribayashi: " Hey, i wanna ask what are you guys were eating? " says Sgt. Kuribayashi as she kindly asks, followed by Pvt. Alvarez in return.

Alvarez: " Oh, this? This is one of the favorate Filipino delicacy and everybody's favorate side-dish, the Adobo wanna try some? " said by Pvt. Alvarez as he answered to Sgt. Kuribayashi as he offers a piece of Chicken adobo to the JGSDF specialist.

Kuribayashi: " Sure! I would love too. " aid by Sgt. Kuribayashi as she answered gladly.

Then, Alvarez gives a piece of Chicken adobo to Kuribayashi as she tasted it on her Rice dish, she felt savoury in her mouth.

Kuribayashi: " THIS IS THE BEST DISH EVER! " said by Sgt. Kuribayashi as she yelled in surprise as everyone in the cafeteria says shush in her.

Everyone: " SHHHHHHHUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!! " said by every Military personnel at the cafeteria.

Kuribayashi: " Woops, sorry! " said by Sgt. Kuribayashi, then she apologized.

Then Lt. Itami asks the young Philippine Marine, about himself.

Itami: " Hey, since you and your friends were sent here by your country is this your First time as Marine to fight? " said by Lt. Itami as he asks Pvt. Alvarez and then he replied.

Alvarez: " Yeah, It is my first time since 2015, ever since i was Enlisted in the Marines in 2014 after i watched the News happening in Zamboanga and other conflicts. Ever since in when i was a child I always wanted to join the Military, Now I'm gonna make not just my Parents proud but also my country as well. " said by Pvt. Alvarez as the Young Filipino marine replies to Lt. Itami, followed by Rory as she said.

Rory: " You're really a Warrior despite of your age. " says Rory as she giggles to the Marine.

Alvarez: " Thank you miss Rory. " said by Pvt. Alvarez as he compliments Rory, followed by Lt. Itami as he ask Pvt. Alvarez again.

Itami: " Man, you are really patriotic for your country. I wanna ask if you have any hobbies like watching Anime or playing Videogames aside from being a Marine? " says Lt. Itami as kindly asks the Filipino private.

Alvarez: " Yeah i have some hobbies, like you I watch a lot of Animes when i was not in Duty especially i like to watch my favorate Animes all of them aired on TV5 especially in Filipino dub such as Sword Art online, Shakugan no Shana all three seasons, Haruhi Suzumiya two seasons complete, Lucky Star, D. Gray Man, Kantai Collection and the first season of Danmachi. " said by Pvt. Alvarez as he kindly answered to Lt. Itami, then Sgt. Kurata was shock on what the Filipino said.

Kurata: " WOAH! You just watched those? Man i thought most of the Filipinos only likes Filipino Dramas, K-pop and Korean dramas. " says Sgt. Kurata to Pvt. Alvarez as he thought that the Filipinos only watching live-action shows such as Filipino and Korean Dramas or listening only to K-pop a music genre from South Korea, then Cpl. Ed Santos immediately interjects to him and he said.

Santos: " Well, not all of us! Sure some people preferred to watch TV dramas from the Philippines and South Korea, while young ladies likes to listen to K-pop. However some Filipinos like me and my friends do actually watch Anime and some superhero movies as well as listening to Original Filipino Music or Phil-Pop. " stated by Cpl. Santos commented his explaination as he replies to Sgt. Kurata.

Bautista: " Sadly, the only Filipino dub Anime channel HERO TV will shut be down by ABS-CBN next year, due to the fact that no one wants to buy Cable-TV connection anymore but for me in Reality most of the Filipino crab with mentality and toxicity hates Filipino dubbed because of " InAcCuRaTe DuBbiNg " similar to the US and -. " said by MSgt. ALex Bautista about the state of Anime industry in the Philipines when he is about to finished when Sgt. Jackson interjects.

Jackson: " Woah woah woah! Not all of the members of Anime community dislikes English or any Foreign dubbed Animes i mean sure they have flaws but that doesen't mean it's sucks right? I do watch English dubs of Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, Toriko, Code Geass, Kill la Kill and more! " said by SSgt. Paul Jackson as he interjects his statements, followed by PFC Clarke.

Clarke: " Yeah, not everyone dislikes Anime dubs only a Weeaboo would do that. Sadly the word Weeaboo has become an insult to generalize the Anime fans just because they wanted to enjoy to watch Anime. " said by PFC Jacob Clarke as he commented his views.

Then, Itami looks at Kuribayashi while eating with a grumpy glare.

Itami: " Shino..... " said by Lt. Itami as he stares glarely to his NCO.

Kuribayashi: " What, Seriously Captain? Yeah i don't like Anime nor i really dislike you because of your Otaku hobbies, but i don't act like that to the Anime community and i'm not like that! " said by Sgt. Kuribayashi as she angrily replied to her superior, followed by Pvt. Alvarez as he explain everything to everyone.

Alvarez: " But to be fair, not all Filipino Anime fans were acting like that. In fact some of us do respect and appreciate some voice actors like Jefferson Utanes known as the Man of 75 voices who was known for voicing Son Goku from DragonBall series, Doraemon from the show based on the character's name, Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Ben Tennyson from Ben 10 series Alien Force to Omniverse, Hideyoshi Tanaka from Buzzer Beater, Ryouta Kise from Kuroko's Basketball, Ussop from One Piece, James from Pokemon anime series, Alfred Jones/USA from Hetalia series and Allen Walker from D. Gray-Man; Hazel Hernan who voices Shana from Shakugan no Shana seasons 1/2/3, Hestia from Danmachi, Dee Dee from Dexter's Labortory and Powerpuff Girls D the Animation, Kotori Itsuka from Date A Live seasons 1 & 2 and also she voiced the iconic voice roles of Aya Hirano's characters like Haruhi Suzumiya from the show based on her with the same name and Konata Izumi from Lucky Star; Grace Cornel who voices Taiga Aisaka from Tora Dora!, Tsukasa Hiiragi from Lucky Star, Lenalee Lee from D.Gray-Man, Ai-chan/Yattaman No. 2 from Yatterman, Blossom Utonium in Powerpuff Girls 1998 not counting the 2016 reboot and Powerpuff Girls D webseries and Marika Kato from Bodacious Space Pirates; Nica Rojo who voices Buttercup Utonium in both Powerpuff Girls 1998 series, 2016 series and the anime adaptation of the Webcomic series Powerpuff Girls D and she also voices Dexter as well in the Dexter's Laboratory cartoon and Powerpuff Girls D animated webseries, Nami and Nico Robin from One Piece, Edward Elric from FMA: Brotherhood, the entire Female voicecast of Spongebob Squarepants which includes Sandy Cheeks, young Ben Tennyson from Ben 10 classic; Louie Paraboles who voices Saitama from One Punch Man and Koro-sensei from Assassination Classroom; and Anthony Steven San Juan who voices Shido Itsuka from Date A Live, Karma Akabane from Assassination Classroom, Brook and Portgas D. Ace from One Piece, Mandark from Dexter's laboratory and PPGD, Shiro from Voltron: Legendary Defender, Also did you know that there's an Animation studios of Toei Animation in the Philippines? in fact it was located in Quezon city in Manila?! " Said by Pvt. Alvarez as the Filipino private explained every single character roles provided by the Filipino Voice Actors who dubbed in both Anime, cartoons and Live-action as well as the existing Filipino branch of Toei Animation in Manila.

Then everyone in the table dropped their jaws as the Philippine Marine private tells the name of the Filipino Voice actors and also the branch of Toei Animtion in the Philippines he mentioned, as Lt. Itami said.

Itami: " Woah, i can't believe that you mentioned them all, including their roles in those Animes and cartoons you've watched?! I must say you did a lot of effort and research for that. " says Lt. Itami as he exclaimed and he commented on what Pvt. Alvarez said then followed by Sgt. Kurata as he said.

Kurata: " MAN, I really like this guy right now. you really watched a lot of Shows right before you join the Marines and he knows that Toei Animation has a branch in Manila. " said by Sgt. Kurata as he agrees with Lt. Itami as Pvt. Alvarez replied.

Alvarez: " Thanks, i was a big fan of some Anime and cartoons ever since i was a Kid, right before i joined the Marines and gladly a lot of Animes dubbed in Filipino were all downloaded in an Online streaming site called AnimeRevival the only site where i can watch there. " said by Pvt. Alvarez as the Marine Private replied to the Japanese team, followed by Cpl. Santos.

Santos: " Yeah, my buddy really likes Anime during our free time, even after our long Duty! heck he has a dream to collect atleast a DVD sets of some Filipino dubbed Anime shows on both TV5 and Hero TV. " said by Cpl. Ed Santos as he commented, followed by Sgt. Jackson.

Jackson: " So we always have a same hobby during Free time. NICE! " stated by Sgt. Paul Jackson as he says, followed by MSgt. Bautista.

Bautista: " Well indeed all of us have many hobbies Sgt. Jackson. " the Marine sergeant said as he points his direction to Kuribayashi. " I don't understand why you hate Anime nor the fandom despite the fact that you are a Japanese, do you watch some American cartoons? or just because you're the opposite of your Commanding officer? " after he talks seriously to Sgt. Kuribayashi, as he asked the female Sergeant.

Kuribayashi: " Not really, i just don't like some people who boasts their hobbies of being Otaku just because they do watch Anime or collecting Anime figures, the point here sergeant i only wanted to find a man who can test my skills as a Soldier. Sure i'm a Japanese and i don't watch some Animes but i do watch some Animes that really fits on my personal opinion to be honest. " said by Sgt. Kuribayashi as the female Sergeant said to the Filipino

Bautista: " Really? Name atleast one or many. " said by Sgt. Bautista as he asks Sgt. Kuribyashi.

Kuribayashi: " Well...... I say, I do watch Dragonball series, Jojo and Fist of the North Star. That's it! " said by Sgt. Kuribayashi as she replied back.

Bautista: " Not bad for a woman who likes some " Manly " anime, i mean you should try some " Romantic " Anime more like less violent or you can watch some movies instead. " said by Sgt. Alexs Bautista to Sgt. Kuribayashi, as the female sergeant says.

Kuribayshi: " Nah, i'm fine with the ones i watched, but i like your suggestion of watching Movies. " said by Sgt. Shino Kuribayashi as she replies to MSgt. Bautista, then he talks to Lt. Itami afterwards.

Bautista: " Alright then, if you insist. Oh by the Way why not let's make friends since we're all here and maybe we can meet again in the next mission. " Said by MSgt. Bautista as the Filipino sergeant speaks to Lt. Itami.

Itami: " Sure, why not to be honest we really wanna meet some of our fellow Military personnel in this Expedition. " said by Lt. Itami followed by the Recon 3, the Falmartian trio and the USMC boys as they agreed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

08:50 PM

After their meeting, everyone enjoyed their meal and eat their dinner as they prepares for their next mission. Moments after they eat their dinner, Jackson asks his new friends as he offered some desserts for them all since he had some cash.

Jackson: " Hey, since we finished our dinner why not let's take some Desserts. Right before we return to our duty " said by Sgt. Jackson as he asks everyone.

Tuka: " I want! " said by Tuka as the Teenage elf says.

Lelei: " Me too i wanna try some Filipino dessert called " Halo-halo ", it looks so delicious. " says Lelei as the young Mage who wanted to eat Halo-halo.

Rory: " I want Ice cream! " said by Rory as the Demigoddess who wants Ice Cream, then Lt. Itami interrupts in.

Itami: " Ahhhh, woudn't be bothering for you my friend, How do you gonna pay that?! " said by Lt. Itami the Japanese lieutenant says to Sgt. Jackson, as the American replies.

Jackson: " It's ok, i have enough money in my wallet besides i won't even need it if we're going for a Recon mission here BTW. " says SSgt. Jackson as the Marine sergeant replies to Lt. Itami.

Griggs: " Yeah, our friend here wants to give some Free snacks for the Kids back when we're in Afghanistan and later in Yemen in 2011. " as MSgt. Griggs said as he continued.

Kuribayashi: " Ah... i see. " the female sergeant said.

After Jackson buys some desserts for his newfound friends and they eat it on the table. After they finished eating, they all returned to their Camps for their duty as Soldiers and Marines.

Tommorow, this will be a looooonnnngggg day..........

====================================================================

Notes:

* In my version of Mamasapano clash, i decided to leave atleast 24 dead rather than 44. BECAUSE F*CK U Terrorists!

* Also in that event, Ricardo Dalisay and his former commander was also on that Ambush during that time.

* Also in my version TV5 AniMEGA in this timeline wasn't cancelled. EVER!

* FYI, Powerpuff Girls D along with Grim Tales: From Down Below were both anime web series exist in this universe.

====================================================================

7:00 AM

June 6 2017

Fire Nation camp, Southern Earth Kingdom, Earthrealm

Insert theme:

CEPHEI MC - (Tread Turbotron) | CEPHEI - Tarbotron

The Next morning, as the Sun rises at the Fire Nation camp. All of the Fire Nation troops were now preparing to March to the Hill as they're now leaving the Camp. Today is the day that the Fire Nation is going to recapture the Hill as Major General Sakasuki will leads his Army to the Hill.

FN Major General Sakasuki: " MEN, FORWARD! " " said by MGen. Sakasuki as he ordered his troops while riding his Mongoose lizard as they followed next to him.

At the camp, General Yamanada was preparing his Legion as the 214th and 385th Battalion of the 4th Division were now marching to the Hill as the Soldier reports to him.

Lt.General Yamanada: " REPORT SOLDIER! " said by LtGen. Yamanada to the Soldier as he reports to the general.

FN Messenger Soldier: " SIR! the all 15,000 men of the 4th Division of the Fire Nation Army is now marching towards to the Hill, alongside with the 8,000 men of the 12th Marine Battalion of the Fire Navy-Marine Corps were follows alongside with the 23rd Armored Regiment consisting of 25 Flame Tanks, We also have atleast 12 War Balloons and atleast Six units of Airships sir! " said by Soldier said to his commander, as expected general Yamanada is delighted to hear a good news, then General Yamanda replies.

LtGen. Yamanada: " GOOD! When is the additional Reinforcements were arriving? " says General Yamanada as he asks the Messenger.

FN Messenger Soldier: " Alongside with your Division in this camp sir, as well as the Additional troops in the blockade will arrive soon after General. Once that they take down the Perimeter and captures the enemy position. " as the Soldier said to his commander.

Lt.General Yamanada: " GOOD! " says General Yamanada as he nods in satisfaction, then the General said as he turns to his Soldiers in front of them. " Soldiers, of the Fire Nation Army... today is the day that we will retake the Wu Yang Hill! We will strike fear in the hearts of those Barbarians who dare to challenge the might of the Fire Nation as we will show them WHO WE ARE!!!!!! Aren't you all Hungry for Victory?! " As the Fire Nation General speaks to his Soldiers and followed by glorious war cries and yelling.

FN Soldiers: " YEAH! " " We're gonna show them who's the BOSS! " " Let's BURN THEM ALL! " " SHOW NO MERCY! " " DEATH TO THE BARBARIANS! " Said by the Fire Nation soldiers of the Fire Nation both were Firebenders, defecting Earthbenders and non-Benders, as they don't know what kind of Army they're really fighting against..

Meanwhile at the vicinity of the Wu Yang Hill as the troops were coming closer to the JTF's perimeter, the FN Captain Ryu is asking one of his soldiers when will Lt.General Yamanada send his forces.

FN Captain Ryu: " Why is General Yamanada's troops weren't coming? " said by Cpt. Ryuu as the Captain asks, then one of the soldiers replies to him and said.

FN Rifle Soldier: " I don't know sir, but i believe he will send his troops once we arrive at the vicinity of the Gate sir! " said by the Soldier to the Captain.

FN Captain Ryu: " I see.... " the Captain responded with a nod.

As the troops we're finally to the Hill, the Soldiers saw the Warning Sign written in different Languages including from the Earthrealm. However the soldiers were deeply ignored is and destroyed all the Warning signs as they stepped on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-Warning !-

This is a Restricted Area, This area Should not be entered.

Authorized personnel will shoot if anyone attempt to cross.

DO NOT ENTER, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

A Warning message by the Jietai, USF, AFP, RoC-AF, SAF, ADF and IDF military personnel.

Note: This was also translated in different languages, such as English, Japanese, Chinese, Malay, Filipino and Hebrew.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

FN Rifle Soldier #2: " LIKE HELL IF I WOULD READ THAT! " said by the Soldier to his fellow comrades, as they laughed louder on their way to the Hill.

Unknown to them, they were spotted by the Scout Snipers of the Philippine Marine Corps one of them is Cpl. Ed Santos only wearing his ghillie suit armed with MSSR G5 DMR/Sniper Rifle then he proceed to radio the command, though his comrades were only wearing full-combat gear.

Santos: " Command this is callsign Bravo-2. We have spotted atleast Tens of thousands of footmobiles coming into my position, Requesting to Fire over! " said by Cpl. Ed Santos said to the command with his radio.

Command (Radioed):" Negative Bravo-2, you and your team must leave this perimeter now before you get spotted. The Artillery is in the position and they are now preparing to bombard this area over! " The JTF Command as it radioes the Bravo squad, followed by Sgt. Bautista as he says.

Bautista: " Okay, let's leave this place. GO! " said by MSgt. Bautista as he orders JM and Ed alongside with other Scout snipers and Marine Infantry units from both US and Philippine Marines as they quickly leaves the area.

Insert Sound effect:

World War 2 Air Raid Siren Sound Effect

At the Camp, Alarm sirens were went active as the sound was heared all over the base. Troops went immediately to their Mortar, Artillery and MLRS positions, Vehicle operators went into their Tanks, Armored Fighting vehicles and Anti-Aircraft guns, while the Pilots went into their MH-6 Little Bird for scouting and light attack CAS helicopters.

JGSDF Artillery operator: " Artillery is in position! " Said by the Japanese Artillery operator.

USMC Artillery opertor: " Coordinates set! " Said by the American artillery operators.

Israeli Artillery operator: " All Units, prepare for firing! " Said by the Israeli artillery crews.

All Artillery units: " READY!..... " " AIM!..... " " FIREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! " Said by the Artillery units from different nations.

Insert sound effect:

Philippine Marines Conduct Live Round Firing to 105mm Howitzer

Philippine Marines and US Marines in M101A1 105mm, M777 155mm Howitzer Live Round Firing

Marines In Australia (Northern Territory): Live Fire Training Exercise With M777 Howitzers

Insert theme:

Fire nation Flag + Theme

Then after a few moments, As the Fire Nation troops nearly reaches the Hill all of them heared a whissling sound.............. That sound comes from Above, Unfortunately for them it was already too late as the Artillery shells, Mortar shells and Rockets fired above were striked on the ground them killing every single Fire Nation soldiers even the Firebenders who tried to redirect the Flames away but the zone was too hot for them to handle or Earthbenders who tried to create a Hardened Earthwalls/Barriers to block the projectiles, the Impact damage was so devastating not even Tanks nor the cavalry would able to survive the Footage was seen on the mini Drone in the air even the Aerial crews of the Fire Nation Airships and War balloons witnessed the carnage on the Ground as they saw it as well.

FN Rifle and Firebending Soldiers: " Aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! " " Waaarrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!! " " NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! " " WHAT WAS THAT??!?!?!?!?! " Said by the Fire Nation soldiers before being killed by the Artillery, Mortar and Rocket strikes.

FN Captain Ryu: " MY MEN!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!! " says by the Captain in his final words as the Artillery shell struck in his position before he tries to flee.

Meanwhile in the Wu Yang Airspace, the Fire Nation's Airship crews saw what is happening on the Ground.

FN Airship Captain: " My goodness, Look at the impact! " said by the Captain to his Lieutenant.

FN Airship Lieutenant: " I know captain, the explosion is so devastating it killed one of our troops! " says the lieutenant as he exclaimed.

FN Airship Captain: " We have no choice but to evade. Lieutenant, order the other airships to retreat! " said by the Captain as he orders the Lieutenant.

FN Airship Lieutenant: " Yes sir - " The Airship officer was about to finish when suddenly they were hit by the Anti-aircraft guns by the Ground Forces.

After a few moments, the Airships of the Fire Nation were all falling down alongside with the War balloons, followed by the Autocannon, Machinegun and Assault Rifle fire in the Main battleground killing every single surviving soldiers who attempt to attack the hill.

Meanwhile at the Enemy camp, Lt.General Yamanada and his fellow commanders saw the Hill was erputing like a volcano and they went into the scene. As the Commanders were arrived they saw all the dead bodies of the Fire Nations soldiers being blown-up into pieces, severe burns and burned crisps, the most disturbing of all that the commanders were sent there are all Killed in Action.

FN Firebending soldier (dying): " KKKKKIIIIIILLLLLL MMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! " said by the dying soldier while screaming as he was severely burned alive and begging to be kill him to end his suffering, despite being a Firebender along with his fellow Fire Nation soldiers who were killed instantly.

LtGen. Yamanada: " NO! THIS CAN'T BE! Where is Field Captain Ryu?! Where is Naval Commander Kubota?! and Where is Major General Sakasuki?! " said by the Fire Nation General as he sees the pile of Dead bodies of Fire Nation soldiers who've been brutally slaughtered in the explosions and what's worse that some of them were screaming in pain.

FN LtCol. Wong: " Sir, I'm afraid that all of then were killed. It's hard to believe but they were hit by the Explosions. " said by Lt.Colonel Wong as he replied to General Yamanada about the situation in Wu Yang Hill.

LtGen. Yamanada: " We have no Choice but to retreat and proceed to a new Plan! " said by General Yamanada who have no choice but to retreat back to their camp.

After their first defeat, the Fire Nation troops decided to retreat and rethink their strategy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Report:

Fire Nation's First attempt to recapture the Hill

Conflict: 100 Year War (Late period)

Place: Wu Yang Hill, Earth Kingdom

Date: June 6 2017

Combatants:

* Defenders - Jietai, USF, AFP, RoC-AF, SAF, ADF and IDF

40,000 Personnel

* 15,000 US

* 12,000 JP

* 5,000 Australia

* 5,000 Philippines

* 800+ RoC

* 1,200 Singapore

* 2,000 Israel

Casualties: ZERO!

* Attackers - Fire Nation Army, Fire Nation Navy-Marine Corps and Fire Nation Royal Air Force

18,000 Personnel

* 15,000 Army infantry + cavalry

* 8,000 Navy-Marine Corps infantry

* 120 Air Forces

Casualties: 18,120 All Personnel killed + all 25 Tanks destroyed.

Result: Decisive Coalition victory.

PS: Imagine that was like in Marawi city or Alnus Hill in Falmart..... BUT WORSE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

12:00 - 2:00 PM

Insert theme:

Gate ost 10 Teikoku Genrouin Gikai

After seeing their first defeat in the Wu Yang Hill, LtGen. Yamanada along with the Fire Nation commanders decides to attack the Hill again but this time with full force as they tried to encircle the Hill by sending a Huge waves of Infantry, but the Coalition Alliance were already prepared for that situation.

FN Soldier (Screams): " FOR THE FIRE NATION! " said by the soldier screaming along with his comrades as they charge towards to the Hill.

FN lieutenant: " CHHHHAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------ " said by the Platoon leader as he leads his Troops on the ground, but he was killed by the sniper as he gets closer to the Hill.

Meanwhile at the JTC Coalition camp.... The Coalition Forces were facing a huge wave of Fire Nation soldiers, some of them attempts to use their Firebending, while others were using their Earthbending to create a Hardened walls, bunkers or trenches then followed by Air Cover support consisting of addtional Airships. The troops were calling the command for Air support and cover fire.

JGSDF Soldier (Radio): " Command, come in Command! More Enemies were coming 5,000 meters away, Southwest! " Said by the JGSDF soldier in his firepost.

US Marine (Radio): " Command! More enemy forces coming from the North, it seems that they bring some Aerial reinforcements! " Said by the US Marine in the North.

Command HQ (Radioed): " This is the HQ to ground units over. Anti-Aircraft and Anti-Infantry is on it's way stand by. " said by the Command HQ as they were now sending an Anti-infantry and Anti-Aircraft support units..

At the enemy camp, General Yamanada orders his troops to take revenge for their fallen comrades as they Charge towards to the Wu Yang Hill.

Then, Fire Nation troops were now assaulting along with their Komodo Rhino and Ostritch horse cavalries by attacking both the North and the Southern part of the Hill, along with Tanks as their Infantry support carrying the FN Rifle soldiers while the Fire Nation flame troopers were rushing in waves but as they arrive on the vicinity of the Hill. One of the FN Fire soldiers stepped on something and that is the Landmines such as Anti-Tank mines, Claymore mines and even confiscated IED mines were planted by the Combat sappers and because that soldier stepped on it..... he blew-up himself in the explosion followed by other waves of Fire Nation soldiers (both Riflemen and Fire troopers) rushing to the base were also killed on the Explosion, Even though many troops were survived including the Earth Kingdom defectors who managed to deflect the Landmines and creating Earth walls by using their Earthbending skills, However some of them did not survived the Sniper fires from Scout Snipers and Marksman units of the USMC, Philippine Marines and Australian Army.

Although many soldiers survived the Explosions from the landmines and continue their Objective by running/sprinting towards the Base others were used their Earthbending attacks, Unfortunately these Soldiers they still meet their end as the Heavy rain of bullets from the Automatic fires from Assault Rifles and Machineguns as well as being blown and killed by the Heavy artillery fire from the Howitzers and mortars, while others were killed by Sentry Gun turrets.

Insert sound effects:

Artillery Barrage

Anti Aircraft Gun

Japanese Type 90 tank on exercise

M1A1 Abrams Tank • Live Fire Exercise With GoPro View

US Marines LAV - 25 M242 Bushmaster 25mm Tracer Live Fire

M2 .50 Cal Machine Gun Fire • U.S. Marines Training

At the Allied Coalition camp, the US M1A1 Abrams and Type 90 Kyu-Maru Main Battle tanks were firing their 120mm main guns, alongside with various Armored fighting vehicles for Fire support such as the Japanese Type 96 APC's, Type 16 MCV's, Type 87 ARV's, Type 89 AIFV's; America's LAV-25 from USMC, M2A3 Bradley, Stryker M1126 ICV and M1128 MGS from US Army; Australian Army's ASLAV and M113AS4; Philippines' own GKN Simba APC's, PA/PMC's V-150 Armored cars, AIFV-25, M113A2 APC from Philippine Army and PMC's LAV-300 FSV/Tank Destroyer; Singapore's M113A2 Ultra AIFV and Israeli's Namer HIFV and modernized M113A2 aside from that the ATGM operators fired their FGM-148 Javelins used by both US Army and Marines, the Type 01 LMAT by the JGSDF and Spike ATGM which used by the Singaporeans and Israelis as well as the unguided SMAW II launcher by the USMC and RPG-7 by the Philippine Army and AT4 by PMC as well as the Japanese PZF-3 semi-disposable Rocket launcher and MATADOR from the Singaporeans and Israelis, then the Infantry forces fired their Guns to the Enemy infantries running towards the Hill. 

While the Infantry and ground vehicles were busy taking out the invaders, the Airships were While the Infantry and ground vehicles were busy taking out the invaders, the Airships were taking this as an Advantage to fly on the other side of the hill by taking the Eastern side unfortunately they were detected by the JTF's radar which follows is the Anti-Aircraft artillery and Missile fire from the Japanese Type 87 SPAA, the American LAV-25 AD from USMC and Centurion C-RAM and the Oerlikon GDF of the Singaporeans which they're also assisted by MANPAD troopers armed with various Man-Portable Surface to Air missiles such as the Mistral MANPAD-systems, Type 91 Hand Arrow from the Japanese Ground and Air Self-Defense Forces, the Americans fire their own FIM-92 Stingers and even the unguided launchers such as the AT4 & SMAW II used by USMC and the RPG-7 rockets from Philippine Army alongside with the AT4 of the Philippine Marines were being fired to the Airships and War Balloons killing every single one of them, Although the Airship crews still managed to contact the Naval forces from the blockade to call for a Naval bombardment from the shores by sending a Flares in the above of the Hill.

Insert sound effects:

Anti Aircraft Gun

M2 .50 Cal Machine Gun Fire • U.S. Marines Training

Then the Fire Navy fleet were now issued an order to fire their Artillery guns and Trebuchets to the enemy base and so, the Warship crews from Battlecruiser turret operators and Trebuchet operators readied their projectiles then proceed to fire them to the enemies, The Fire Nation fleet did not stop firing their projectiles until their enemies were wiped out. However to their surprise their bombardment against the enemy base were failed as the projectiles were easily destroyed both by the American Centurion C-RAM systems and Israeli's Iron Dome system though some managed to get penetrate the JTF's defenses, In a bright side this gives the Ground troops a time to evacuate before the Fire Nation hits them which makes the Fire Nation fleet's effort to destroy the Enemy camp was useless.

Insert sound effects:

Incoming Alarm US Military Base - Alarm Red (IRAQ)

Incoming! (C-RAM)

PS: Ignore the Night background.

Arma 3: Israel - Iron Dome Intercepts Multiple Rockets | Military Simulation

PS: This was the only footage availabe for the Iron Dome, so please ignore the background.

In the Middle of the Battle, the Camp's construction is finally completed and most of all the Small rocket containing the Mini satellite, which can provide some intel and monitoring capabilities for the JTF. This rocket was provided by the Japanese engineers, American amateur rocket engineers, American college students and Federatian scientists from UFN which also funded by the US and Japanese Government.

Meanwhile at the base, the Falmartian trio were amazed and shocked at the currently happening in the Battlefield but they do understand why they doing it and that is to defend the Wu Yang Hill fortifications from the Fire Nation invaders.

Tuka: " Look at those explosions! Now this looks like a power of technology right Lelei? " said by Tuka as the Teenage elf said, whereas Lelei replies.

Lelei: " Indeed Tuka, it seems that the JTF were really prepared for this situation although that there are Minior casualties on our side as the Shockaves of explosions were gave them a concussion as they need a medical attention. " says Lelei as the young Mage replies to Tuka.

Rory: " Yeah, i know right?! Ooooohhhhh YEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! " said by Rory as the Demigoddess was being aroused in the battlefield.

As the battle is getting intense, this makes clear that the Fire Nation's Army and Navy cannot reached the Hill due to the heavy Gunfire, then an MH-6 Little Bird was arrived to provides an Anti-Infantry fire for the friendly ground troops, the Helicopter is heavily armed with M134 Minigun and Hydra 70 rocket projectiles, with these weapons the Helicopter provides an Aerial support for the Infantry and vehicles in the ground. On the other hand, the Fire Nation troopsd were shocked as they saw a Helicopter for the first time as they were being wiped out by it's mounted Miniguns.

Explosions were heared on the ground and continuous fires from the Automatic weapons were firing towards to the endless waves of Fire Nation soldiers as they tried to attack the base and attempt to fire their guns, but in the end none of these Attack formations were succeeded as the Fire Nation troops were being killed and failed their objectives all of them never given a chance to fire any single shots, After that the Battle lasted for 2 Hours it is finally over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Report:

Fire Nation's Second attempt to recapture the Hill

Conflict: 100 Year War (Late period)

Place: Wu Yang Hill, Earth Kingdom

Date: June 6 2017

Combatants:

* Defenders - Jietai, USF, AFP, RoC-AF, SAF, ADF and IDF

40,000 Personnel

* 15,000 US

* 12,000 JP

* 5,000 Australia

* 5,000 Philippines

* 800+ RoC

* 1,200 Singapore

* 2,000 Israel

Casualties: 56 Allied soldiers were only suffered Minor concussion headaches, Although Zero deaths for the JTF +2 Tanks slightly damaged.

* Attackers - Fire Nation Army, Fire Nation Navy Fleet-Marine Corps and Fire Nation Royal Air Force

200,000 Personnel

* 120,000 Army infantry + cavalry

* 70 Vehicles

* 18,000 Infantry reinforcements from the Navy-Marine Corps

* 200 Air Forces (100 War balloons + 20 Airships

Casualties: 135,000 All Personnel killed + 3,000 injured survivors.

Result: Tactical Coalition victory.

PS: Imagine that this is like Gallipoli campaign but worse than that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

06:00 PM

Fire Nation camp, Southern Earth kingdom, Earthrealm

After the defeat of the Fire Nation's military in their second attempt, General Yamanada forces his troops to rethink a new strategy to recapture the Hill as everyone already loses their Morale. At the Camp, the Fire Nation troops were suffering heavy loses as General Yamanada is having a discussion with his remaining subordinates and fellow commanders.

FN Colonel: " I can't believe this, we already lost atleast 35 Officers and atleast Half a Million of our troops.... We have no choice but to retreat! " said by the Colonel after he saw the carnage at the Hill twice.

FN Platoon Captain #2: " How is this happening?! WHY THE HELL DID THOSE DEVILS KNOW OUR PLAN? " said by the Fire Nation captain, after he lost his whole squad in a Heavy rain of Fire.

FN Lieutenant: " Colonel Tien is right! we have to retreat and rethink our plan. " said by the lieutenant as he rethink about better plan, but the General angrily said.

LtGen. Yamanada: " NO! We must not retreat, Remember we still had atleast One hundred fifteen Thousand soldiers and Three thousand Earthbending defectors in our side so we can still have a chance recapture the Hill! " said by the General who's making a brilliant plan despite of the loss of Morale of his troops.

FN Soldier: " Sir! That plan is a suicide! " said by the soldier as he objects to his commander.

FN Colonel: " No soldier. Our plan is to gather our remaining troops in the camp and we will March without being spotted, we are not going to use any Tanks and Airships for now instead we will surprise them by Encircling the enemy Camp as we proceed to strike, but if we were spotted by the Enemy we have no choice but to create an immediately attack to their base! and Captain order the Tanks to provide an trebuchet fire and as for the Airships and the Battlecruisers we're going to signal them and attack them in the Air by dropping the bombs. " said by General Yamanada orders his troops for the counter attack, however the General as he orders his troops for the another attacks, unknown to him and his subordinates the Allies have Nightvision goggles and Thermal optics.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

June 7 2017

12:00 AM

Outskirts of Wu Yang Hill, Near JTF base

As the Fire Nation troops were marching the Base to encircle them both Southeast and Southwest along with their commanders, Lt.General Yamanada still think his own Daughter especially her Birthday is in the next Month but then something happens to them.

FN Lieutenant: " Ssshhhhh..... Do not make a sound or make Flames on your hands. " said by the Officer as the troops were walking, ordering them to move slowly without being detected.

FN Soldier: " Move slowly comrades. " said by the another Soldier.

Insert OST: 

As the Fire Nation marches towards to the Wu Yang Hill, their troops were ready for the worst case scenario... Then the Sky went bright as Flares from their Enemies at the Wu Yang hill fired it on the sky, The JTF had spotted them in the middle of the Night then the General made himself Angry because of this.

Lt.General Yamanada: " NOOOOO!!!!!!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?! " He said to himself angrily, then he continued. " Soldiers! Footmen, Riflemen, Cavalry, TANKS FOLLOW ME! CHARGE!!!!! ATTTACK!!!!!!! " Said by the General to his troops as they followed him along with remaining Tanks as they encircled the Hill but it was already too late......

The Combined forces used All their weapons and fired it on Yamanada's remaining troops killing them all instantly, As the General reached near the hill but his Mongoose lizard was strucked on the Landmine killing his mount but his Soldiers came to rescue him, one of the remaining Earthbending soldiers made a Wall to protect their commander.

FN Soldier #1: " General! We're coming! " said by the soldier who's not afraid to die.

FN Soldier #2: " General Yamanada, we have to get you outta here! " said by the another soldier as he came to rescue General Yamanada, followed by the Lieutenant as he attempts to rescue him.

FN Lieutenant: " General, this is no place to die. We have to get you out of here! " said by the Lieutenant, but the General says.

LtGen. Yamanada: " NO! You must get out of here! this not a Mission objective anymore, THIS IS NO LONGER A MISSION SOLDIER, IT'S A SUICIDE! LIEUTENANT, ORDER YOUR MEN TO GET OUT OF HERE! " said by General Yamanada upon realizing that this objective is nothing but a suicide, after seeing his own men being killed by the JTF Coalition forces with their firearms and combined streangth.

FN Lieutenant: " BUT SIR!? " said the Officer as he demanded to General Yamanada to come with them.

LtGen. Yamanada: " THAT'S AN ORDER SOLDIER, GET OUTTA HERE AND YOUR REMAINING TROOPS.... " said by Gen. Yamanada to the Lieutenant as he speaks one last time. " ALSO PLEASE GIVE THIS LETTER TO MY DAUGHTER I'M BEGGING YOU! " said by General Yamanada as he gives one final order, then he makes a request in his final words....... As the Lieutenant said.

FN Lieutenant: " Yes sir! I will send this to your daughter. " Said by the officer giving no choice but to escape along with his remaining men, fortunately they managed to escaped thanks to the Earthbender troops who successfully made an underground tunnel for them.

The combined attacks from Artillery, Mortars, Rockets, ATGMS, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Machineguns, Autocannons killing every single one of Fire Nation soldiers as well as their Tanks being destroyed and remaining Airships falling down, all thanks to the Night-fighting equipment used by the JTF military command. As the continuous fire of bullets killing every single remaining Fire Nation troops the tough General went from really angry into a sad emotion as he cried louder as he sees his men dying, some of them were even young and others had a family.

Then, he saw in his vision. His own Teenage daughter hugging him along with his wife carrying her baby boy who was now a one year old as the General kissed him too, saying take care of yourself as he bids farewell to his family, then he went insane.

LtGen. Yamanada: " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! " as the General laughed louder in the battlefield as he become an insane man.

The General who used to be tough and full of pride, Was cried with tears dropped on his eyes followed by his ironic laughter as the Rocket from the HIMARS launcher strucks in front of him, killing him instantly and blowing-up into oblivion................

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Report: 

Fire Nation's Second attempt to recapture the Hill

Conflict: 100 Year War (Late period)

Place: Wu Yang Hill, Earth Kingdom

Date: June, 6-7, 2017

Combatants:

* Defenders - Jietai, USF, AFP, RoC-AF, SAF, ADF and IDF

40,000 Personnel

* 15,000 US

* 12,000 JP

* 5,000 Australia

* 5,000 Philippines

* 800+ RoC

* 1,200 Singapore

* 2,000 Israel

Casualties: None

* Attackers - Fire Nation Army, Fire Nation Navy Fleet-Marine Corps and Fire Nation Royal Air Force

120,000 Personnel

* 110,000 Army infantry + cavalry

* 15 Vehicles

* 10,000 remaining Marine infantry forces from Navy-Marine Corps

* 90 Air Forces (20 War balloons)

Casualties: 200,000 All Personnel killed + 3,000 injured survivors.

Result: Tactical Coalition victory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

June 7 2017

06:00 AM

Outside of the Wu Yang Hill's perimeter.

In the Aftermath of the Second battle of Wu Yang Hill, Soldiers and Marines of the Coalition were patrolling the perimeter to check if there's any single survivors while the Raiding team was tasked to capture the Enemy camp in order to capture enemy combatants. The Filipino Marine Sgt. Alexander Bautista is patrolling alongside with his foreign counterparts he was accompanied by his fellow Bravo team, the Japanese Recon Team 3 and the USMC boys searching for any single survivor but their efforts were nothing.

Bautista: " Jeez, can you believe this? No one would ever survive this, I mean look at the impact of the Explosoion. " said by MSgt. Bautista to SSgt. Jackson as the American replied.

Jackson: " Yeah i know right? This place is kinda mess.... " Said by Sgt. Jackson as he replies to Sgt. Bautista as he agreed on him, followed by Lt. Itami.

Itami: " I kinda agreed, why would the Fire Nation sends their Army in this area even though they would still die in a heavy Gunfires, unlike in Falmart when i was tasked there. What kind of Army we're facing in this World? " said by the Japanese Lieutenant while the two latter were agreed to him, then he picks-up the broken rifle and threw it on the air.

Then the Soldiers and Marines were keep looking for Survivors though some of them find few surviving soldiers who were suffering heavy wounds as the Medics came to rescue them and gave some Medical attention most of these survivors are non-benders, but unfortunately some of the Retrieval teams were only find is more Corpses and wrecked Vehicles most of them were Tanks and Airships that has been destroyed by the Heavy artillery fire and AA-guns, as the Clearing units finished their tasks they immediately gathered all the Dead bodies and collect them and giving them all a proper burial as a respect to all deceased soldiers who fought for the battle they didn't want to.

In the aftermath of the Battle, the JTF Engineering units immediately construct every single Bridges the US deployed their M104 Wolverine an Armoured vehicle-launched bridge (AVLB) along with the Japanese Type 91 AVLB and Singapore M3 Amphibious Rig to construct bridges in order to connect every single Rivers in the mainland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

06:30 - 06:35 AM

JTF Briefing tent, Wu Yang Hill

After the clearing operations and constructing the Bridges, Itami was called by his superiors well most likely it was related to his mission. He was called by Major Daizou Mori of the JGSDF.

Maj. Mori: " You know why i called you right, Lieutenant Itami? " said by the Major as he speaks to Lt. Itami as he called him immediately.

Itami: " Yes sir. " says Lt. Itami to Maj. Mori as the Lieutenant answered and nods in.

Maj. Mori: " Okay, first of all you will be Tasked for a new Mission and that is the Reconnaisance mission in this Area, though we already have a Maps in this world and a Satellite that has been launched in the Orbit of this Planet's atmosphere we can finally see the Military activities of the Fire Nation. However the problems is the possible retalliation of the Fire Nation's army in this World. So i would Ask you and your other Recon 3 members and Falmartian friends to conduct a recon mission but i warned you that do not enggage on enemy territories unless they fired upon you. Oh By the Way since you're going to a Recon mission with your Team, why not get some new members from your team so i suggest you to gather one of the best trained men in this Camp whether you can pick those Taiwanese, Singaporeans, Filipinos, Israelis, Australians or Americans in your Mission. " says Major Mori as he orders a new task for Lt. Itami.

Itami: " Alright then, I'll take the Task, seems it's too easy for the Recon Team 3. " said by Lt. Itami to his Officer, but the Major was irritated.

Major Mori: " Hey this task wasn't easy in this World do you hear me?! This isn't Falmart anymore Soldier. So do your job and report everything to me, Understood?! " said by Maj. Mori to the Japanese Lieutenant

Itami: " YES SIR! " said by Lt. Itami to his commanding officer.

Maj. Mori: " Seems understandable and before you leave here's the Instruction manual on how you make a peaceful contacts with the Inhabitants of this land here as well, this a very Important Task which was detailed in this notes. Read it before you leave, Okay? Dismissed. " said by the Major as Lt. Itami salutes and immediately leaves.

As Lieutenant Itami reads the important notes on his Manual, he saw the page Mission: Find the Avatar which he read carefully, he learened that the Japanese and allied task force, the Earth Kingdom nor the Resistance weren't the only enemies of the Fire Nation but rather a Twelve year old Boy who's considered as the " Last of his own kind " by the Fire Nation soldiers, he also read about the Air Nomad Nation, a Nation that used to exist in the past but for the Fire Nation, it was nothing but a memory.

In the Vehicle bay, Lieutenant Itami gathered every member of his Recon Team 3 and the Falmartian trio wearing their Military uniforms (except Lelei only wearing her Mage outfit), along with his new friends the Outlaw team of the US Marine boys and Bravo Squad of the Philippine Marine Corps.

Itami: " Recon Team 3, Fall in! " as said by Lt. Itami while calling the members of his Squad.

Insert theme: 

GATE Ost 02 Jieitai Shutsudou!

The names and ranks of the members of the new Recon Team 3:

* First Lieutenant Yoji Itami, JGSDF - Team Captain

* Sergeant First Class Akira Tomita, JGSDF - Rifleman, Second-In-Command

* Sergeant First Class Shino Kuribayashi, JGSDF - Close Combat Specialist

* Sergeant Takeo Kurata, JGSDF - Driver, Support

* Sergeant First Class Mari Kurokawa, JGSDF - Medic

* Rory Mercury - Honorary Sergeant, Apostle of Emloy

* Tuka Luna Marceau - Recruit

* Lelei La Lalena - Mage

* Master Sergeant Marcus Griggs, USMC - American team leader, Third-in-Command

* Staff Sergeant Paul Jackson, USMC - Rifleman

* PFC Jacob Clarke, USMC - Driver, Rifleman

* Master Sergeant Alexander Bautista, PMC - Filipino team leader

* Corporal Eduardo Santos, PMC - Scout Sniper/Marksman

* Private John Michael Alvarez, PMC - Rifleman

* Private Ling Ming Hua - Rifleman, language expert in Chinese language

Tomita: " Captain. Here's the new members of the Recon Team 3, Reporting for duty sir! " said by Sgt. Akira Tomita while introducing their new members, while the rest of Recon 3 were saluting to their Squad leader

Griggs: " Master Sergeant Marcus Griggs team leader of the Team Outlaw, 1st Marine Division's 1st Reconnnaisance Battalion, US Marine Corps. Reporting for Duty sir! " said by Master Sergeant Griggs saluting alongside with SSgt. Paul Jackson and PFC Jacob Clarke.

Alex: " Master Sergeant Alexander Bautista, Squad leader of Bravo team of the 5th Marine Landing battalion, 4th Marine Brigade, Philippine Marine Corps. Reporting for Duty sir! " said by MSgt. Alex Bautista saluting alongside with Santos and Alvarez.

Then, Lt. Itami looks into their new member a female Volunteer from Singapore Army.

Ling: " I'm Private Ling Ming Hua of the Republic of Singapore Army! Lt. Itami, reporting for sir! I was tasked for the translation of Native languages in this Region sir, so i decided to volunteer on behalf of my Country's army! " said by the new female Private named Pvt. Ling Ming Hua of the Singapore Army.

Itami: " I see, it's been an honor to meet a Female soldier like you ma'am. I read your files and I must say i was impressed on your linguistics hope we can work together as a team. " Said by Itami complimenting his new-found member of the team.

Ling: " Thank you sir! " says Pvt. Ling as the Female private replied to Lt. Itami.

Kurata: " Captain, What are your orders sir? " Ask by Sergeant Takeo Kurata to his Commanding officer, as Lt. Itami said.

Itami: " Ok Team, our task is to conduct a reconnaissance mission in this Region, We are also tasked to make friendly ties with the Inhabitants of this world as we seek information how to defeat the Fire Nation and also to find the Avatar. " Said by Lt. Itami on his squad, then followed by Sgt. Kuribayashi who almost laugh on him after hearing the word Avatar.

Kuribayashi: " pppfff... Avatar? more like a name from a videogame character or something? " said by SgtFC. Kuribayashi while the rest of the Team is wondering what is the Avatar as Lt. Itami explains it.

Itami: " That's our second Task sergeant! Find the Avatar and his companions bring him here in this camp as we seek information why the Fire Nation is attacking Japan and NO! he's not a Videogame character, He is the master of all Elements as i suppose. Any questions here? " Said by Lt. Itami as the team leader explained it all, while rest of the squad did not raise their hands, followed by Rory who is wondering who is the Avatar.

Rory: " This is interesting! " says Rory Mercury as the Demigoddess while licking her lips and smiled with her friends.

Then afterwards, Sgt. Tomita orders his fellow squadmates to ride in their vehicles.

Tomita: " OK Team! Get in your vehicles now! " said by Sgt. Tomita calling everyone to get inside their vehicles.

Afterwards, the Recon Team-3 is now riding on the vehicle consisting of One Japanese Toyota High Mobility Vehicle/Mega Cruiser, one American Humvee armed with M2 Browning and one Filipino MMPV of the Philippine Marines including Pvt. Ling who tagged with them. Then afterwards, the Recon Team 3 embarks on their journey into the World in which they weren't familiar with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

June 7 2017

06:00 AM

Imperial Palace, Fire Nation capital city

Insert theme:

Firelord Ozai Theme - Avatar The last Airbender soundtrack

At the Fire Nation's capital, Firelord Ozai wasn't happy at about the News he recieved in the second Battle of Wu Yang Hill where his Army failed to recapture the Hill as they tried to attack them all at once. What's even worse that one of his finest commanders including the famed Lieutenant General Geonwu Yamanada was killed in action, Which turns the tide of the war in favor to their enemies, but that doesen't mean his own ambition to win the war will be stopped by an Army of " Barbarians ", as he talks to his War Minister.

Ozai: " How did those Barbarians managed to defeat the Might of the Fire Nation Army? how is this possible that they easily wiped out Half-a-Million of our finest Warriors in the field, tell me? WHat is their secret? " said by the angry Firelord Ozai to his War minister.

War Minister Qin: " Your Majesty, i suggest you should know that the enemies we're facing on the Wu Yang Hill is one of the strongest militaries of the other World, according to the information provided by our captured Slaves they called themselves Japanese and Americans. Those people are the race of brave and fierce warriors of their world according to their World's history, in fact my men managed to speak one of them especially to a White-skinned man who knows the History of their World by threathening to kill his fellow Slaves if he doesen't want to speak my Lord. " said by the War minister to the Firelord explaining the origins of their enemies.

Ozai: " Ah, excellent! Now we can finally know who these Barbarians are, we can use this as an Advantage to defeat them once the Comet arrive 3 Months from now. " said by Ozai as he heared a good news, then he spoke again. " Also where is Azula?! I haven't see her since she returned in the Mainland. " said by the Firelord who later ask the whereabouts of his Daughter.

War Minister Qin: " My Lord, it seems that Princess Azula is picking-up a new friend. What i mean a new Servant. I heared that she picked a Japanese girl wearing a weird clothing which appears to be normal in her world, because of this the Royal Princess decides to picked her as a personal Slave. " said by War Minister Qin to the Firelord after he told him about Azula's personal slave.

Ozai: " Ah i see that my daughter doesn't want to be disturbed. . Anyways War Minister Qin, how's our engineers doing with the new Guns are they finally finished their reverse engineered those weapons? " Said by the Fire Lord to his War Minister about the development of their new weapons.

War Minister Qin: " Yes my lord, the First prototype has been finished even before we could present these Guns for you my lord with the help from the Outworlders. We have managed to re-create it based on our new Weapons we used my Lord! " Said by the War Minister as he announce that the development of the new weapons, of course with the help of Earth's collaborators both from US and Japan.

Ozai: " GOOD! Once you finished the Development of our new Weapons, we must continue the Mass production of our New Tanks, Warships, Aerial ships and recruitment of more Soldiers in the Mainland and colonies in order to destroy the Earth Kingdom and recapture the Wu Yang Hill once that the Sozin's comet arrives at the end of Summer, War Minister Qin prepare our soldiers and give all of our troops a new Weapons! " said by Lord Ozai to his War Minister

War Minister Qin: " Yes Firelord Ozai, your majesty! " Said by the War Minister as he leaves the Firelord's room.

Meanwhile at the room of Princess Azula, After she returned from her expedition she decides to pick atleast one person where she can be used as a personal Servant for her own. In fact she picked-up a Japanese teenage girl wearing a Grey top and black skirt school uniform, she appears to be in her teenage-years, a 14-Years old and her name is Ayumi Takanashi, a First Year high school student. She is one of the female servant personally picked-up by Princess Azula as she walk with her alongside with her Dai Li bodyguards.

Ayumi: " P-please, Wa-what are you gonna do to me? I didn't do anything wrong to you Ma'am... " Says by the girl, frightened as she saw her captor.

Azula: " Oh sweetie, i'm not gonna do anything bad for you... In fact i'm just doing a favor to you. " said by Azula as she smirks to the Teenage girl who was very very scared.

Ayumi: " Ah-I don't know who you are... but why did you pick me? " said by the scared Ayumi-chan as the girl is asking her captor.

Azula: " Oh nothing, i'm just gonna take you here, to be my Personal servant and also i wanna learn everything about your World and it's culture. " said by Azula as the Princess replied then she grinned in front of her new maid, as Ayumi being terrified in front of her captor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

June 7 2017

Vicinity of Senlin VIllage, Earth Kingdom

06:30 - 06:55 AM

Meanwhile, the Recon Team 3 is driving on it's way to the nearby Village as they talk about their past adventures aside from Falmart but also the Japanese team also learned the story of Filipino Marines and their adventures during the 2013 Zamboanga siege one year before JM joins the PMC as well as the 2011 Yemeni War when the Al Qaeda terrorists staged a coup' against President Al Fulani, with the assistance of Russian Ultranationalists led by Imran Zakhaev (who died later in a Heart attack after the War ended earlier), his son Mr. Z (his successor) and his Right-hand man Vladimir Makarov by providing Weapons and vehicles for the Terrorists as well as the additional manpower from Bin Laden's henchmen in retalliation for killing Osama bin Laden in Pakistan, 15 Days later.

Itami (Radioed):: " Woah, i'm sorry on what happened to your Squad leader Lt. Vasquez. You really did your best to evacuate and rescue the Cobra pilot despite of your time is running out. " says Lt. Itami on his radio, stating his condolences to his Squadmate's former squad leader who died in the battle.

Jackson (Radioed): " Nah, you don't have to say sorry about it. We really did our best to save Captain Pelayo in that situation, fortunately as the Time went into Zero something miracle happened. i don't know but someone managed to defused the Bomb instead it was managed to removed the Bomb from the wires and it disappeared before the Defusal team were arrived. " said by SSgt. Jackson as the Marine sergeant replied back to Lt. Itami.

Griggs (Radioed): " Yeah, it's true and surprisingly the most wanted man along with Bin Laden was died in his own Heart surgery. That aftermath starts the collapse of the Ultranationalists though the Extremist networks in the Middle East still remains. " said by Sgt. Griggs as he spoke in his radio, follwoed by MSgt. Alex Bautista at his MMPV.

Alex (Radioed): " Now that's what i called a Miracle, back in 2015 a G.U.N. Aerial gunship just got appeared and managed to provide Aerial suport for the SAF Commandos in Mamasapano and saved the lives of many of our Police officers. In fact the Federatian has a good relationship with my country ever since they appeared Seven years ago, no wonder that the Aftermath of Hatian Earthquake become the catalyst of the teleportation of these continents into our universe. " Said by MSgt. Bautista as the Filipino Marine told the rest of the history in his Radio at the MMPV driven by Pvt. Alvarez.

Ling (Radioed): " Well this surprised me that the treacherous General Shephered who has a plan to start a World War 3 and betray his own Task Force, such a shame that we have talented General who would send a Spy to commit a terrorism. " said by Pvt. Ling as the Singaporean Private explains the betrayal of General Shephered, while riding with the Philippine Team.

Tomita (Radioed): " I know right? If that would happened, Can you imagine that Russia and China would attack both the East and the West, while Makarov and Mr. Z would use it as an Advantage to rally their men into the Kremlin. It's kinda scary isn't it? " said by Sgt. Tomita as the Japanese sergeant explains the possible scenario of WW3 if that maybe happen.

Kurata (Radioed):  " We should all thanks to Sonic and his friends for stopping Makarov, because of him the World will might end as we know it. " said by Sgt. Kurata in his radio as the Japanese sergeant and Otaku explains the heroic adventures of the Mobian Hedgehog and his friends while visiting Moscow, then he also checks the newspapers about their current Heroic activities against the WEC/World Evil Coalition. 

Itami (Radioed): " You said it. " said by Lt. Itami to Sgt. Kurata and everyone in his radio, followed by Tuka as she speaks to her adoptive father.

Tuka: " Hey Father, i'm glad that World War 3 Never happened. I don't wanna see my loved ones died in front of me as well as Rory goes crazy if she's going to kill those people who wanted to hurt you and everyone else. " said by Tuka to her adoptive father and everyone as while Lt. Itami agreed as they hear her voice, followed by Rory as she speaks.

Rory: " Well i'm not going crazy to Kill some Russians or Chinese just because of one Guy who wants to see the World burn. " said by Rory as she interjects in the conversation as everyone on their radio heared it.

Itami (Radioed): " Well guys enough with that, Let's talk about anything else other than War okay?! Like your favorate hobbies such as Anime, cartoons, games and music. " says Lt. Itami as he wanted to cheer everyone up.

As everyone was cheered up by their Team Captain, everyone listens to their own stories about their lives and Hobbies, as well as their Current military career and what will they do if they were officially retired in service.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Mr.Z aka Victor Zakhaev was based on his 2019 version, in other words most of the Modern Warfare trilogy events weren't happened in this Universe.

Also i was inspired to XJames2001's Revenge of the Axis fanfic so i decided to include it on my story as a reference.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

07:10 AM

Earth Kingdom, Earthrealm

Insert theme:

25 Ibunka Kouryuutte Koto de!

After a long hours of travel the Team was finally arrived on their destination, afterwards their vehicles has finally stopped at the vicinity of a Village. It seems that the Village is peaceful on their eyesights as they looked on the Binoculars, that Village was known as Senlin Village which is according to Private Ling's translation since it was written in Chinese, According to the information they have, it is a small Farming Village with a population of atleast 120+ Villagers although there are also Fire Nation soldiers were entering the Village ever since the Avatar was " DEAD ", but many Villagers doesen't believe in Propagandas as they tries to deny and ignore it although they don't want to resist them ever since they're now armed with Rifles. However this day would be different for the Villagers.

As the Recon Team arrived to the Village, they have to hide their Vehicles and themselves behind from the Bushes as Lt. Itami ordered his team.

Itami: " Looks like we are here in our destination, It says here on map they called it Senlin Village. No wonder why the Fire Nation wants to occupy it. " said by Lt. Itami on his team, then he continues. " Okay team, me along with Lelei, Sergeant Kurokawa and Private Ling were going to the Village and greet them with a smile. We are going to talk with their Village leader and ask some information for this World and about the Avatar as well, also i advise to you all that.... DO NOT FIRE, UNLESS IT WAS AUTHORIZED. Understood? " said by Lt. Itami to the rest of the team.

All Recon 3 members: " ROGER! " Said by the entire squad as they understood with a nods.

Itami: " Okay good! Let's go Lelei, Kurokawa and Ling. " said by the team captain as he removed their helmets

As the four arrived in the peaceful Village, everyone was surprised to the Soldiers wearing a green uniform that they have never seen before some of them suspect it was the Fire Nation soldiers but some of them assumed that they're not as they see them that they only have weird Weapons they only carry, they also assumed that they weren't even Firebenders as well. Then the four was finally introduced to themselves to the Villagers with a smile and handwaves.

Itami: " Hello, Ni hao! we came here for peace we would like to ask for some directions as well as about the Information of this World? " says Lt. Itami in his broken Chinese, though it was somehow translated by his Chinese/Singaporean squadmate.

Ling (Speaking Chinese): " Hello there! We came here in peace, we just only want to ask for some directions and about the Information on this World? " said by Pvt. Ling in their Native languages.

(Chinese translation in Trad version: " NI hao ya! Wuomen píngjing de lai dao zhelie, Wuomen zhishì xiang wen wen yixie fuangxiang he zhege shijie de xinxi? ") Translated by the Singaporean private.

Then the Village elder was in doubt on the appearance of their new visitors as he asks them in personal as he says.

Senlin Village leader: " I see you came here in Peace, but i have a doubt that you're from Fire Nation? " said by the Village leader to Lt. Itami and his colleagues, then Pvt. Ling quickly explains.

Ling: " No, no! We are not from the Fire Nation as you can see in our Military uniforms and the patches of the flags on our Nations. We are here to defeat the Fire Nation in order to free this World from their Tyranny. " said by Pvt. Ling in Chinese language, which is somehow can be understandable.

Senlin Village leader: " Ah i see that you came here with a purpose. Alright i'll help you and by the way Welcome to Senlin Village! " Said by the Village elder as he welcome the Soldiers in his vicinity as help them to give some information to the world.

Then a radio called in Itami's vest, it was from Tomita calling Lt. Itami inside of the Village's perimeter.

Tomita (Radioed): " Captain! come in Captain, Do you hear me? " said Sgt. Tomita to his team leader as Lt. Itami answered to Sgt. Tomita's radio.

Itami (Radioed): " Tomita, come in Tomita what's your status over? " says Lt. Itami to Sgt. Tomita in his on Radio in return.

At the bushes, the rest of Recon-3 were awaiting orders behind their vehicles at the Bushes.

Tomita (Radioed): " We're fine sir, Are we cleared to enter the Village? " said by Sgt. Tomita in return from his radio.

Itami (Radioed): " Okay you're all all cleared to enter the Village, Permission granted. " says Lt. Itami in his radio calling everyone to enter the Village, then followed by Sgt. Tomita as he called everyone.

Tomita (Radioed): " " Attention Recon 3! We are now have a Clear permission to enter the Village, I Repeat! We are clear to enter the Village " said by Sgt. Tomita to his fellow Recon 3 squadmates.

Jackson: " Ah, Finally! " says SSgt. Jackson to his team-mates.

Clarke: " Yeah, we can take a rest for a while. " said by PFC Clarke as he replies to SSgt. Jackson in return.

Alvarez: " I know, after a long trip hope they have some drinks available here. " said by Pvt. John Alvarez, hoping that they have food or drinks.

Kuribayashi: " If there is Food in the Village and if they can accept our World's money. " said by Sgt. Shino Kuribayashi to Pvt. Alvarez in return, suggesting that their money cannot be accepted.

As itami ordered his team to enter the Village, everyone especially the Children were surprised were they saw a group of Men in Green soldiers riding on a strange vehicles that they've never saw before, most of them were both either Shocked and amazed on the machineries they've saw for the First time as well as they also see the two Falmartians in their outfit as they see Rory looked like them and Tuka as they see them as beautiful spirit though she insist that she's not a Spirit or something. As the Recon Team 3 introduces themselves some people also were asked some Questions to them, though the Recon Team 3 only answer few questions they got from villagers, after that the Villagers offered them some food as they saw them that they might be a good people just like the Avatar and his companions on how they helped them returned the missing Villagers, in a following moments the Villagers offered them free food and drinks most of which were all based on Native Chinese cuisine which consisting of Tea, Noodle soup, Steamed buns and fried Spring Rolls/Lumpia as everyone eats the Chinese-based cuisine from Earthrealm as the members of Recon-3 enjoys it.

After a brief conversation with the villagers, Itami asked some questions about the Avatar to the Village leader.

Itami: " I just want know about the Information of the Avatar and where is he hiding. We heared he has three companions travelling with him. " said by Lt. Itami asking a serious question which is importan to them, as the Village leader replies to him

Senlin Village leader: " Ah good question young man, but i can only answer you this.... I want to inform you, that the Avatar is Dead.... " said by the Village leader as he answered in a sad tone, then Lt. Itami expresses his disappointment.

Itami: " I'm sorry on what happened to him- " said by Lt. Itami, but he was cut off by the Village leader as he said.

Senlin Village leader: " You didn't finished me, The Avatar is Dead... according to their propaganda, they claimed that Princess Azula " Killed " the Avatar and take-over the Ba Sing Se, the capital city of the entire Earth Kingdom. However on the Day of the Black sun where he and his Companions attacked the Capital city of the Fire Nation, which he suddenly resurfaced some claimed that wasn't him but it was him! I believe that he is still alive because of him, I remember the time that he managed to save my people from the attacks of the evil Spirit as we decided to bring back the forest to it's former self in return. " said by the Village Elder, revealing that the Avatar is still alive as he explained it all, followed by Lt Itami as he speaks.

Itami: " I see that the young Avatar saved your village from the ultimate disaster. But i wanna know about where is he hiding and what is he doing? " said by Lt. Itami as he replies to the Village chief, after hearing the story on how he save their village from the Evil spirit and then he asks about his whereabouts.

Senlin Village leader: " I believe that the Avatar may hiding in the Air Temples, but i don't know which Air Temples because these temples have been destroyed and abandoned for a very long time ago. " said by the Village leader, telling Lt. Itami about the bad news regarding the Avatar's location.

Itami: " Thank you for the valuable information you give us. I think it's time for me and my team to leave- " said by Lt. Itami thanked and as he finishes his sentence to the Village's elder, then moments later a Radio prequency called them.

It was a UAV operator from the JTF Command who is calling them all along the way, followed by a UAV flying above them.

UAV operator (Radio): " Recon 3, come in Recon 3 over! " said by the UAV operator to Lt. Itami, calling in his radio.

Itami (Radioed): " This is Recon 3 over, who is this? " Said by Lt. Itami as the Japanese lieutenant called back in return.

UAV operator/EagleEye: " This is EagleEye, your friendly UAV operator here. I'm here to provide some Aerial reconnaisance for your team, it seems that you have made a friendly interaction with the Villagers down there eh?! " said by the UAV operator to Lt. Itami on the ground.

Itami: " Yeah it is, looks like the Villagers were very friendly down here anyways who sends you here. " says Lt. Itami as he replies to the UAV operator callsign EAgleEye.

Then switch to the scene where the UAV operates in the JTF Command base, where he spoke to Lt. Itami in return.

EagleEye: " I was tasked by Lt.General Daisuke Suzuki and M.Gen Gilbert Wilson as a request to keep an eye for you. " Said by the UAV operator in the Base as everyone on the ground looked at the sky, followed by Sgt. Tomita as he speaks to Lt. Itami.

Then switch the scene back to the Senlin Village where the Team is.

Tomita: " It seems we have a UAV online now, right captain? " says Sgt. Tomita as he talks to Lt. Itami about the good news.

Itami: " Yeah indeed, that was a good thing. Now we can have eyes in the Air and to see what is the Fire Nation doing. " said by Lt. Itami as he replies to Sgt. Tomita, however a bad news has came from the UAV operator as he is about to deliver to the team.

EagleEye (Radioed): " Hate to break you this but, it seems that something is coming on your way atleast 300 foot mobiles plus there are atlest Three tanks and it ain't friendly! " said by EagleEye as he continues. " Also they seemed to be armed with a new Guns, more likely different from the last time it appears to be that they were holding those similar weapons stolen by the Fire Nation, are the same weapons used by the Japanese SAT operators in Umeda. " Said by the UAV operator in his radio as the American team were shocked on what they heared.

Griggs: " What?! How did those bastards reverse-engineered those Guns they stole from the officers? What the hell is going on?! " said by Sgt. Griggs after hearing a bad news

Itami: " Calm down Sergeant, we have to think a strategy before we Ambush them!. " said by Lt. Itami to Sgt. Griggs as he calms down his American counterpart, then he calls the UAV operator. " EagleEye i wanna know how far these guys are over?! " Itami said as he asks the location and distance of their enemies.

EagleEye (Radioes): " Atleast 3 to 5 Miles on your position, don't worry i have already called the Aerial reinforcements on the base, they'll arrive within 30 Minutes over. " said by the UAV operator as he told the Recon-3 about the reinforcements but they will only arrive in 30 minutes as the base were preparing for the Aerial assault, this enrangead Sgt. Griggs as he said.

Griggs: " 30 Minutes, are they crazy? We're all be dead by then! " said by Sgt. Griggs in response, followed by SSgt. Jackson in return.

Jackson: " I know, but we have to prepare. Captain what are your orders? " says Sgt. Jackson to his friend, then the Marine sergeant asks Lt. Itami what are the orders.

Itami: " If those Fire Nation soldiers were going to Attack this village, then we need to evacuate the Villagers. Then we hide the Vehicles behind the Bushes just like earlier, once that they arrive we will encircle them and Fire on their positions. " said by Lt. Itami as he planned an Evacuation of a whole village.

Tomita: " Are you sure about that sir? " said by Sgt. Tomita as the Japanese sergeant asks his Squad leader, then Lt. Itami said.

Itami: " If we had enough explosives, to be set as a Booby traps and Anti-Tank weapons we could atleast disable their Tanks or slow their advance. Once that they're decimated we'll gonna leave along with the Villagers, Rory you know the Rules right? " says Lt. Itami as he devises a plan to halt the enemy advance with the use of Explosives as a Booby traps, while Rory on the other hand will use her Invulnerability against the Enemies since she was immune to Bullets as the demigoddess smiled and grinned. 

Rory: " Yes sir! " says Rory as the Demigoddess replied to Lt. Itami.

Itami: " Good, we'll set a perimeter... There and there.... " as the Lt. Itami makes his plan, The Fire Nation is more likely going to attack the Senlin Village, pointing his positions from left to right.

Then the Villagers asks what is going on, they don't know what the Men in Green is saying.

Male Villager #1: " What are they saying? " said by the Male villager after hearing a bad news.

Senlin Village leader: " It seems that the Fire Nation is going to attack our village, this time they're gonna burn this place down! " Said by the Village leader, after hearing the news that the Fire Nation is going to attack their village.

Male Villager #2: " No way! " says the another villager.

Male Villager #3: " Impossible! " said by the third one.

Female Villager #1: " What about my children? they're too young to Die! " Said by the Woman, a mother of two children, then followed by her kids who is about to cry.

Female Villager #2: " We're gonna die! " said by the another Female villager as she panicks.

Male Villager #4: " Let's get outta here! " Said by the panicking villager as he went back to his home.

As the Villagers were now packing things up, Itami and his squad went intervened to the Villagers and he wanted to calm everyone down as he said.

Itami: " CALM DOWN! " said by Lt. Itami, as he continued speaking. " NONE ALL OF YOU ARE GONNA DIE, WE'RE HERE TO PROTECT YOU. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE, WE GUARANTEE IT! " said by Lt. Itami as he promise to protect everyone, though many Villagers were made a doubt on him.

Senlin Village leader: " Are you sure about that? " Said by the leader of the Senlin Village.

Itami: " I am sure about that. " said by Lt. Itami and then he calls his squadmates, " TEAM LET'S GO! " as said by Lt. Itami commanding his Team.

" PROCEED TO THE PLAN. KUROKAWA, LELEI and TUKA help evacuate the Villagers. " Said by Lt. Itami as he orders Kurokawa, Lelei and Tuka to evacuate the villagers to the safest place as the three nods.

" Rory, if those men might use their Firebending or they attempt to fire their Guns. You know what to do, slice & dice them! " said by Lt. Itami said to Rory as she nods.

" Santos, since that you're the Sniper in this team. Find a perfect spot to kill the Enemy sniper or an enemy infantry including their Officers, you got it? " says Lt. Itami as he order the Filipino marine sniper to find a sniping position as Cpl. Santos nods in.

" Tomita, Kurata, Jackson, and Bautista. You need to plant some explosives in the perimeter, one of you must plant a decoy in order to distract them as we fire on them. " said by Lt. Itami as the squad leader told them to plant the bomb before they hide.

" Alvarez you go drive the humvee and Clarke, use the .50 caliber M2 Browning in the Humvee, That way we can slow them down " says Lt. Itami as he orders Jacob Clarke and JM Alvarez as the two Marines nodded in agreement and goes to the Humvee.

" Team, get ready because here they come! " said by Lt. Itami to his team.

Recon Team 3: " YES SIR! " said by the Recon-3 as they responded together.

As the plan is secured and they managed to evacuate every single Villagers in the area, the Recon Team 3 went into their Hiding positions and Plant the Booby traps as they prepare for the Incoming attacks as the Base is sending their Aerial team to provide air support as the scene goes Black.

====================================================================

Ending theme:

Avatar the Last Airbender II ANIME OPENING (fanmade) | VIP by Sid.

Next time: Clash at Senlin

We will see how the new Recon Team 3 in Action and we see their Skills and capabilities as they face the Fire Nation for the First time.

====================================================================

09:00 PM

Western Air Temple, Earthrealm

Epilogue:

After Aang has finally learned Firebending from Zuko as well as his one week training from the Ancient city that they need to keep it a secret. As Aang is demonstrating his Firebending abilities to everyone on the Other hand Haru and Duke rushed towards to the Western Air Temple to bring a news to everyone but this time It's Bigger.

Duke: " Hey guys! Me and Haru had recieve a news from the city. " said by Duke as he brings the news to everyone, followed by Haru.

Haru: " It's about the Fire Nation. Defeated for the First time at Wu Yang Hill! " said by Haru as the young Earthbender brings the news about the greatest defeat of the Fire Nation.

Aang: " No way! " says Aang as the young Avatar was shocked about the news.

Sokka: " How is that possible? " said by Sokka reacting to the news.

Katara: " But how? " says by Katara with the same reaction, as Haru explained it.

Haru: " It's because of the massive Explosion! They were defeated not once but Twice in the Wu Yang Hill as they approach there to retake the Hill, but they were defeated by the " Green Demons " and monsterous beasts, which makes Firebending like a Joke. " said by Haru as he revealed on how the Fire Nation was defeated easily by the so-called Green Demons without knowing that was the JTF all along.

Toph: " Really?! I wanna see that! " says Toph who wanted to saw that eventm, ironically she was a Blind Earthbender.

Katara: " TOPH! "said by Katara as the Waterbender interjects to Toph.

Then, Aang is thinking on what are those " Green Demons " they're mentioning by both Haru and Duke, then he remembers the Men-in-Green on what Roku told him recently.

Aang: " I think that was the Men in Green, i believe those Soldiers were finally arrived in this World. I'm sure that those people were come here to Fight the Fire Nation. " said by the young Avatar to everyone, making everyone shocked

Zuko: " Are you sure about that Aang? It seems that your Visions is becoming a reality. " aid by Prince Zuko to Aang after hearing the news.

Aang: " Indeed Zuko, i know they will arrive. Though i am not sure if these people were either Allies or Enemies so we must prepare for the Worse.... " said by Avatar Aang to Everyone went as he announce the arrival of the JTF on Earthrealm, as they all went silent.

Then the scene ends in Black.

To be Continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 9.8K 96
Water.... Earth... Fire... Air A long time ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. The skies were filled with life and the land with love, b...
5.1K 147 22
This takes place right after the comics and one year after the final battle. Fire Lord Zuko is almost assassinated, which causes Team Avatar to come...
1M 30.9K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
41.8K 1.2K 30
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...