BURN •jb•

By beyfore

[SEQUEL TO HEAT] It's been nine months since Justin and Charlie saw each other, both of their lives are comp... More

Copyright & Description
1~Change
3~Expect the Unexpected
4~The Wedding
5~Hotel Room
6~Scared
7~Inappropriate
8~Friends
9~Brazil
10~Moon'lit' Kisses
11~Momma Drama
12~LA Love
13~Bathroom Floors
14~Suprises
15~Baby Talks
16~Marshmallow
17~Small Thumps
18~Sunrise
19~Hurting
20~I Love You
21~Sickness
22~Moving On
23~Doubts
24-"Hate You"
25~Baby
26~13th March 2014
27~Relax
28~Craving
29~The M Word
30~Baby Shower
31~BathTime
32~Jacob or Eva
33~Tiny Tears (LAST CHAPTER)
Epilogue~The Beginning
THANK YOU
SLOW BURN

2~Pool Party

7.3K 316 116
By beyfore

All My Love (Remix) by Major Lazer, Miami 82 (Kygo remix) by Syn Cole & Wildfire by Tinashe

---------------------------

Everybody seemed to be okay now.

The time difference wasn't affecting everybody so much as everybody was getting ready for a pool party the hotel was hosting tonight. The sun was already beginning to go down a little and even though the sky was blue I knew in the next hour or so it would get pretty dark compared to right now; basically it was bright enough to need sunglasses but it was beginning to cool off. I could already hear some of the loud music from our room which was eleven floors up. People were crowded around a stage which had been set up at the shallowest end of the pool and I could just see the people crowded near it.

There was six of us piled into the elevator, all talking or laughing whilst I edited a photo of the view from the balcony of our room, the crystal blue sea standing out as I made the colour brighter and bluer. We walk through the lobby of the hotel just as I post the picture, a number of people immediately liking it.

The silver body chain I was wearing (as usual) brushed against my sides lightly making a small shiver run up my side, the metal feeling cold against my hot skin. I was wearing my leopard print bikini with some denim shorts which had lace detail on the bottom of them. My blonde hair was in two very loose plaits either side of my head the ends tinted baby pink and sky blue because of this hair chalk that Aali discovered and wanted to try out, there was also black henna trailing up from my foot to the middle of my leg which she had been desperate to do during her boredom last night.

As soon as we got outside the music was playing loudly, some DJ with headphones over his ears as he bobbed his head to the beat of the music. The sight made me giggle a little, he was way too into it. We pushed our way through the small crowd to the area we reserved this morning when Kia and I (because everybody else was still sleeping) came down for breakfast. It had three large sun loungers, a large sun umbrella which could be put up when we wanted and a large table and chairs for us to put any drinks we wanted. I plucked my large black sun hat off my head and let it fall to the floor as I wiggled my hips to the beat of the music.

A hotel worker came placing several glasses onto the table in our reserved area, telling us how no glass was to leave the area and if we wanted to go near the pool we needed to use the plastic cups. I poured some iced water into a cup instantly downing it all, I've barely drank anything today and I feel so thirsty.

Kia grins widely as the song flows into Miami 82 Remix by Kygo, the music beating loudly through the pool area as I'm dragged through a group of people so that Ki and I are only a few metres in front of one of the speakers as we dance along to the rhythm of the song.

All around us people were moving their bodies to the music, splashing and jumping into the cool water of the pool. A few people were floating in multicoloured inflatable donuts, spinning around in small circles or sipping on bright coloured cocktails through pink straws.

It's so...chill. I love it! It was just like nobody was in a rush to do anything, just happy to be there and having a good time.

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, the action making me jump and let out a small squeal of shock. I try to turn around to see who's pinning me in place as I purse my lips a little.

"Carter..." I almost groan, my voice warning as he spins me around almost causing me to tip over from the force of my movement. I'm sure I can see Lola laughing to herself, her phone pointed towards us making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What are you doing?" I ask, my eyes flicking between the pair as I purse my lips a little more.

What are they doing?

"Please let me live to see my wedding day." Carter speaks quietly in my ear making Kiara snort beside me.

"Wait, what?" I ask my eyes furrowing as I look back to Lola who is pointing out our direction to Aali who was giggling also.

Before I got a response from carter I'm scooped up into his arms, I let out a small whine when I realise that Carters pushing his was through the people on the grassy area and towards the deepest end of the pool. "Car... Carter please!" I yell loudly, kicking my legs against his body trying I get his grip on me to loosen slightly. It's hard for him to take me seriously when I'm screaming at him to 'put my ass back on the floor this second' all whilst trying to gasp for air between my giggling fit.

His feet rest by the edge of the pool and I can already hear the few giggles and shouts of encouragement to throw me in from the people around us. "Carter don't you dare!" I warn as he takes me from over his shoulder so that I'm almost laying across his arms.

He whispers a small sorry again before my body is tossed in the air. I take a deep breath in, holding it and waiting for the moment my body is plunged into the deep water. My eyes are wrenched closed and as I crash against the cool water it's like all the air in my body is knocked out of me.

I stay under the water for a few seconds before my head bobs up from the deep water. I swipe the pieces of hair away from my eyes whilst kicking quickly I keep afloat. All of this was being done whilst I shoot daggers to Carter an Lola who's obvious idea this was.

"You're such an ass!" I yell, the smile on my face makes the words unconvincing as everybody around me just seems to laugh at me.

"Whatever." Lola says back as I spot one if the many brightly coloured donut rings empty and not too far away from me. I push my way over to it, sticking my finger up at my so called friends as I hook my arms through the ring, using it I stay afloat as I bounce up and down on the surface of the water.

J POV

"You know how much you stress me out, right?" Scooter asks making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah but, I need a break." The matter of fact tone coming out in my voice.

There's a small silence between us as I slide the pair of sunglasses over my eyes. I hear Scooter mumble something that I didn't quite catch and some shuffling of papers, this was followed by a sigh from him as I walk out of the hotel into the hot air which was beginning to cool off a little.

"A week." Scooter grumbles his voice warning as I smile in slight triumph. I can picture him rolling his eyes and raking his hands through his hair like he usually does when he's stressed out.

"Thank you" I mumble as I walk through the grand hotel lobby, glancing up briefly at the huge chandelier which was hanging from the ceiling of the hotel lobby.

"Don't mention it. Have a good time, you deserve it." Scooter says before we both say bye and hang up. He may or may not have wanted to kill me when I announced that I'd decided to go to Miami for ten days (I say 'told', really he just saw picture of me there).

Out by the pool the music was playing loudly, at least from what I could hear from my room on the twelfth floor as I was sat on the balcony which overlooked the sea. After Ryan, Za and Atifa went down there half an hour ago I found myself bored and the pool party which was supposedly going on would be a good excuse to get Scooter off the phone.

I tried to walk as subtly as possible, a hat covering the top of my head, my sunglasses dark as I walked through the quietest area of the pool. It probably didn't work but anything's worth a shot, right? Everybody was sat in a large kind of cordoned off area which had a number of sun loungers, a small wooden table and a white kind of gazebo which Atifa was sat under, tapping away on her phone.

I took a seat in the chair beside Atifa in the shade and closed my eyes a little. I haven't been sleeping again, I think it's stress, I'm not sure what about though. Tiredness and my career go together but borderline exhaustion is not fun at all. Constant travelling over time zones was taking its toll on me and right now I just need a break.

I open my eyes a couple of seconds later hearing a series of screams mixed with laughter. Atifa is smirking in the direction of the pool, the book she was now reading placed on the table beside her as she stood up going up to the edge of our medium sized cordoned off area before waving me over. I follow directly behind her to see what all of the commotion was. Her eyes are alive with excitement as they hover on the scene for a few seconds. There was people staring at the person all around the pool as the blonde haired girl wriggled in this guys arms screaming "Car... Carter please!" loudly.

The words made my eyes widen a little. Not even the words, the voice. It sounded slightly familiar and made my stomach flip and my mouth become dry.

I continue to watch, a small chuckle leaving my lips as she yells at the person once more. "Carter don't you dare!" The words escape this girls mouth before he tosses her in the air towards the deep water of the pool. She lets out a loud squeal before her body collides with the water and she sinks under the water. I try my best to stifle a laugh, a small grin covering almost everybody around the pool's face at the poor girl/woman's expense.

When she comes up for air it's as if I can't hear anything, my entire focus on her and only her.

"Fuck," I curse seeing Charlotte Forster a little less than one hundred metres in front of me. It's like my heart rate triples and I cling onto my phone tightly simply trying to get a small sense of comfort and trying to convince myself this was actually happening. Charlie was actually here, 6,000 miles away from her home, infront of me.

Shit

I swear she's got ten times more breathtaking. She looks so beautiful as she kicks her legs a little, throwing herself into one of the many inflatable rings which were floating about the pool.

She looks happier, healthier, a bright smile showing just a small piece of the happiness that radiated off her whilst she ironically stuck her finger up at the guy who threw her into the swimming pool causing a few laughs to echo around me. She had gained a little weight, her hips a little wider and ass a little rounder (don't judge me) making me run my tongue along my lips greedily. God, now was really not the time for that.

That's not even mentioning her hair. It was slightly dark at the roots before turning a beautiful light blond colour and drifted down to her waist. It made her look different, more tanned, maybe even more mature.

I swallow heavily, my throat suddenly feeling a little tight and dry with the... shock of seeing her here. Why the hell was she here? The more I look around the area where Carter was throwing her into the pool from, the more I recognised people.

Carter, for a start was still laughing as he wrapped his arms around...Lola? Yeah, Lola and Kiara was sat on the edge of the pool, her legs dipped in the cool water as she kicked them around in small circles, a grey Yankee Snapback flipped backwards on her head. Alex was even there, the sight of him still making me grit my teeth, pathetic. To the side of Alex I could spot all of Charlie's friends from Dubai, at least I know she didn't move here and kept her life in Dubai (hopefully).

"I-is that...?" Atifa asked from beside me. She didn't even need to finish, my eyes were locked on Charlie's body as she bobbed through the water on the brightly coloured float, now a bright orange drink in her hands. "Go!" She whispered her eyes slightly wide motioning for me to go and at least say 'Hi' to everyone who I'd spent so much time with about a year ago.

"I can't just go over there." I mumble, my lip clamped between my teeth lightly, my palms beginning to feel a little clammy.

"Yeah you can." Atifa snaps almost immediately after my reply leaves my lips. "If you don't you can't ever whine about her again." I send her a harsh glare to which she whacks my arm with the back of her hand playfully. "She told you to fight for her but, where would the fight be in just standing here like that? And as well as that thought you said you were gonna make you guys work someday...like, why aren't you saying that now?" Her eyebrow is slightly arched at me as she shifts her weight from one leg to the other. That was like...nine months ago.

"I just said that: I knew that, she knew that, everybody knows that!" I snap quickly, turning my back on Charlie and walking back to the sun lounger under the sunshade which was no longer needed due to it being almost dark now. Ryan had disappeared and Za was asleep in the sun, his lips parted a little making Atifa roll her eyes and mutter something about being a 'lazy shit' under her breath.

"You're so pathetic." She sighs rolling her eyes at me.

"I have nothing to say to her!" I grumble biting my teeth together tightly. "we were done nine months ago when I told her I loved her and accepted we weren't going to work. I'd rather not restart all the drama that comes with a relationship, especially a relationship with Charlie Forster when for the majority of my time will be spent eight thousand miles apart"

Oh the lies.

because the way she looked had my lower half feeling tight and my heart pounding heavily against my ribcage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi hi hola 😁😁😁😁

I'm excited ASF for you guys to read this but like 😅😩 I'm pretty scared too. I don't know if this idea will work in your minds but it works in mine so just go with it okay? Okay. I literally am so prepared with this story I have the next few chapters planned out and this NEVER happens.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your votes and comments on the last chapter it literally made me so happy that so many of y'all are reading and enjoying it! Can we get 130+ votes and 100+ comments for an update please, ty.Id you guys have any ideas please please let me know!

Somebody with the same name as me read the whole of Heat and it was so weird seeing the notifs when they voted 😂 (random point less story for yall) but 🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼
Don't forget about my Instagram, spotify and Twitter (my users are ⬇️⬇️⬇️)
I love you all to pieces byeeee.....Olivia ❤️

twitter - @beyftbieber
insta - @nayarxvera
spotify - oliviajanew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
404K 10.5K 38
Charlotte Forster is happy living her life in Dubai. Skyscrapers that reach the clouds, fast large cars and shopping malls that went on for miles had...
348 29 14
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...