Hanagaki's Siblings (Tokyo Re...

By _Kira_Art_

"Since I'm your younger sister, I want to help you save Hina and change the future, so you won't have to take... More

Info
Chapter 1 - Time-leaps
Chapter 2 - I will not lose!
Chapter 3 - A new era of delinquents
Chapter 4 - Moebius
Chapter 5 - Toman split in two?
Chapter 6 - Toman vs Moebius
Chapter 7 - Captain of the 3rd division
Chapter 8 - The battle begins
Chapter 9 - Toman against Valhalla
Chapter 10 - The new captain of the first division and his vice
Chapter 11 - Black Dragons
Chapter 12 - Hakkai's decision
Chapter 13 - A date?!
Chapter 14 - Seriously....
Chapter 15 - I challenge you!
Chapter 16 - The decisive night
Chapter 17 - The victory is ours!
Drawings
Chapter 19 - What the *quack* is happening...
Chapter 20 - Try to catch me if you can, Mr. Holmes
Chapter 21 - Sleepy time
Chapter 22 - That was not in the plan, part 1
Chapter 23 - That was not in the plan, part 2
What they think about Y/n
What they think about Y/n, part 2
Chapter 24 - Oh look! It's Barbie!
More drawings
Chapter 25 - Baji best boy
Chapter 26 - The end of everything

Chapter 18 - I didn't join Toman for this

3K 99 83
By _Kira_Art_

Ookkk.... I know I didn't update the book for so long but here we go again.
I had lost the inspiration for this book BUT now I'm back, so enjoy!!

Before we start with the chapter, down here are the drawings of Y/n's that you requested:

@weebmonster1

@LuliFloop

@tuna_sakuna

__________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV

We had finally arrived at the shrine as it was the new year. We had wasted enough time just to put on the kimono, especially mine, but in the end I'm proud of the result.
The day before, Hina and I had gone to buy kimonos as I didn't even have one and Hina needed a new one.

I was wearing a red kimono with white and blue undertones, along with a white fur around the neck to keep warm. To be more comfortable, I decided to put my hair in a low bun.

(A/n: the hairstyle, if you have short hair then ignore it)

(A/n: and the kimono)

"I wonder if Mitsuya and the others are here too" Takemichi asked, I hope so because seeing all these people makes me anxious. If I could have chosen between staying at home in my bed and going somewhere crowded with people... I would have chosen the bed 100%
"Takemichi, Y/n-chan! I see you dressed up for shinigo-san" "Yo!"

When I turned around I sae Hakkai with Yuzuha and Mitsuya with two little girls? Maybe they're her little sisters. So cute!!
"Mitsuya are they your two little sisters?" Take asked approaching the girls "they're so little, how old are you?"
"I'm not little, idiot" "idiot" the two said to Take and ran towards Hina hugging her "How beautiful you are!!"
"How are you educating them?!" Take yelled at Mitsuya who ignored him coming towards me "How are you Y/n-chan?"

"I'm fine and you? The last time I remember you were worse than me" I said smiling "I'm fine, I have hard skin so those wounds were nothing" he said with his hand behind his head, looking from another part.
"She's an angel!!" The two girls screamed running towards me, "Big brother who the beautiful girl you're talking to?" Mana asked hugging my leg while Luna took my hand "I am Luna and she is my little sister Mana, Onee-san you are really beautiful and therefore I give you permission to be with my brother".
At those words Mitsuya and I blushed, "Luna, you shouldn't say things like that to people you just met..."

"Aren't you and Onee-san together?" Mana asked looking at her brother and Mitsuya exasperated sighed smiling "Y/n-chan is just.... a friend?" He said even though there was a little uncertainty in his voice, 'what is that uncertainty Mitsuya? Don't tell me you don't see me as a friend?!' I thought disappointed. I lowered myself to my knees to be the same level with the two girls
"As I understand you two are Mitsuya's little sisters I've heard about, you two are really cute! I'm Y/n Hanagaki, but if you want you can call me big sis!"

"Yuzuha, are you and Hakkai already healed?" Hina asked
"Yup! Hakkai has already fully recovered"

Distracting me from the conversation it was Mana and Luna who took me by the hand and pulled me with Hina towards the sanctuary.
"Big sis Hina hold my hand!" Luna said taking Hina's hand
"Big sis take me in your arms, up! up!" Mana said to me, opening her arms, wanting to go up. How can you say no to that cute little face!!

Bending down I took Mana in my arms making the little girl laugh with happiness.
"Hey! HEYY! That's my Hina!" Take yelled but the two little sisters ignored him as they moved on.
Arriving in front of the entrance we decided to wait for the others who were left behind, "Big sis can't be in relationship with a guy who has piss-colored hair!" Luna retorted looking at Hina, and Mana nodded twice. At that comment I smiled and Hina did the same, finding the sisters so cute.
Mitsuya I swear to god I will steal your little sisters and adopt them...!!
Looking at the others I saw Yuzuha smile at Hakkai while the latter was blushing, mmmh it will be from the cold.

Walking through the stalls I saw one where they were selling the Ema, "Ah, look, they sell the Ema here!" We approached it "let's take one and write on it!" I said putting down Mana and letting her go to her sister.
Picking up a pen that was sitting there I started writing on it
'I wish I could live in a happy future with everyone.
P.S. I pray Kami-sama that I will be able to go to sleep earlier without messing my sleep schedule.'

Looking over my brother's shoulder I saw what he had written, I began to smile at the content.
"Takemichi, what did you write?" Hakkai and Mitsuya came to check what Take had written, making him nervous. I don't have nothing to do with that so I'm going to get myself a drink.

Before I could walk away I felt someone take my hand "Big Sister let us go with you!" Luna said looking at me with those big eyes, of course I would have accepted "Sure! Just hold my hand so you don't get lost"
"I want to come too!!" Mana yelled behind Luna. I smiled while staying calm but inside I was dying from the cuteness!! It's illegal to be so cutee...

"Of course you can Mana!" I took her in my arms and placed her on my shoulders so I could be sure not to lose her in the crowd "And if you want we can also take cotton candy if you want"
"Yeah !! Cotton candy!" They both exclaimed, I giggled at the scene.

Seeing the stall of the cotton candy I approached and took two, for both sisters. After paying the gentleman, who was kind enough to make us pay less than it was, I started looking for where they sold the tea as I needed to warm my body.
Where the heck is... ah here it is.

"Good evening-" I let go of Luna's hand to take the wallet. I ordered my favorite flavor and waited while the two girls were enjoying the candy. I paid and took back Luna's hand walking away while holding tea with the other. "Mana try to hold on my head cuz' I'm not holding you and I wouldn't want you to fall" "YES!" The little girl who was licking her lips from the sugar nodded

"Big sis, isn't that the guy with the piss-colored hair?" asked Luna pointing in a direction, looking, I saw not only Take but many other people following him... what the heck was going on.

I sipped my tea as I enjoyed the scene. Whatever was going on, I didn't want to be a part of it.
Seeing the Ema fly in the air I understood what was happening, I sighed at the scene they were doing "Let's go to your brother" I smiled at the girls who had finished the cake. "Nee big sis I'm thirsty, could I have some tea? But you don't have to" Mana asked "Mhm! Just be careful it's still hot" passing the tea over my head
"Umai!"

As we approached the group I saw that they jumped shouting "Happy New Year!" Taking out the phone I saw that it was midnight, I will not be able to come in time to say happy new year but at least I will not have to seem stupid in jumping randomly among people...

Takemichi, of course, was the first to notice me. It amazes me every time to see how he knows that I am getting close to him, even if it is something related to the fact that we are twins, it's still scary.
"Y/n! Where were you?! Before, when I was looking for your help you weren't there!" He said sulking
"I would like to say sorry for having disappeared into thin air but if I told you that, it would be a lie. I had gone to get me a drink and Luna and Mana accompanied me wanting something to eat"

"Ah, anyway, can we keep them?~" I asked taking Mana in my arms, being careful not to spill the tea, or at least what was left of it.
Looking at me seriously Take replied without batting an eyelid "No" "Pleaseeee, they are so cute" taking Luna in my arms I rubbed my cheeks with theirs, the two laughed because of the tickles
"No, because it would be kidnapping and then they already have a brother," he replied with drops sweater

Pouting I put them both on the ground but before I could get up I felt a weight on my back, I can already imagine who it is without turning around...

"Y/n-chin!!" Of course it was Mikey "Happy New Year!"
"You too Mikey!"

"Mana! Luna! Thank god you're okay, next time warn before you leave" Mitsuya scolded, hugging them

When Mikey moved off my back I could finally straighten up, were it not for Baji that he threw an arm over my shoulder.
"Y/n I see that you are there too, it was strange to see Takemichi without his guard dog!"

Guard dog? Exactly since I earned this nickname

"What do you mean guard dog?"
"Exactly what the name means, where Take go you also go there and obviously you always protect him like a dog protect his master," he snapped his fingers.
Putting his hand under his chin he looked up thinking, and it seemed as if a cloud had appeared ... "for sure you would be a chihuahua" he said, imagining me as a dog.
"Nah, Chihuahuas are quite arrogant, Y/n is quite the opposite... maybe an Alaskan Malamute suits her better" Chifuyu corrected him, who came out of nowhere

"But Y/n is short and Alaskans are tall, Oh! A Dachshund, is a breed of affable nature, neither fearful nor aggressive, with a balanced temperament and is also as short as Y/n" Emma joined the conversation... why are we discussing what kind of dog would I be?

"But the dachshunds cannot express all of Y/n beauty, they are not elegant." pouted Mikey thinking about it.
"Mmmh.... maybe, a Pug? They have a great charm, dignity and intelligence, always the same mood, happy and lively temperament" said Chifuyu "Pugs are very cute just like Y/n" confirmed Mitsuya.

"I would have said more a Volpino, since they are devoted to their master and then for the beauty they are perfect as Y/n" I turned around and saw Sanzu with a purple kimono and a pink scarf. When I looked at him I saw his gaze turned towards me and I blushed, because he too has joined this conversation... If I could I would have buried myself underground right now.

"I think like Sanzu, Y/n-chan gives me a Volpino vibe without forgetting that they too can be aggressive especially if they hurt their master, just like Y/n" laughed Draken.
"So it's decided! Y/n is a Volpino" Baji yelled

"Well! Y/n-chin's new nickname will be The indomitable fox!" Mikey announced giving me a nickname.
"Wait why fox? Didn't we said Y/n is a Volpino?" Asked Draken confused of what Mikey just said, "Because from what I heard volpino is an Italian breed, and fox in Italian is volpe which is pretty similar to volpino. And Y/n-chin can be sly as a fox some times" that's not fucking trueee

"Yeah, that make sense" said Baji
Nah, I disagree ... I didn't join Toman for this!

"First meeting of the year !!" We were all gathered in the same spot to start a Toman meeting "Toman and BD clashed in a conflict. Initially we had a peace agreement, but it failed. A cause-" Understanding where the speech was going I didn't listen anymore already knowing the story.

After Draken finished the speech he said that 3 people will come to talk about the incident, the first was Hakkai, asking forgiveness for disturbing others with his family affairs.
Then Koko came forward to- wait a minute, Koko?!

I looked wide-eyed at Koko and Inui who were close to Mikey, what are they doing here?? Maybe it would be better if I listen

"And after discussing it with Mikey, we decided to join Toman!" Inui concluded, did I heard right? Koko and Inui joining Toman?
"I assign Black Dragons to the first division, under the command of Takemichi Hanagaki"

"Eeehh??!" Under Take's command? That means they're in the same division as mine... what good news yayy.

"Wooo! Just what expected from the first division!" Baji yelled as he sat sideways watching the meeting. If this is his way of encouraging Takemichi well... I don't think he succeeded but you just made him more nervous.

"W-why? Who made this decision?" Takemichi asked looking Mikey in the eyes. Closing his eyes and then begin to speak "'If we have to enter the Toman we want to be with him' this is what they said"

Koko and Inui positioning themselves in front of Takemichi, "we are honored to be here, boss!" Randall said sticking out his tongue and crossing his eyes with mine grinning "Oh, and vice boss" with a wink.
"Ehem..!" Looking at my sideways I saw Chifuyu who was quite bored, perhaps because BD will join our division?
"Right... there is also the second vice captain," Koko said disinterestedly. "I would like to say that Y/n-chan is the second vice captain and I'm the first! 💢".

"I think I said it correctly~" I think someone should stop them. Inui sighing ignored the two and turned to Takemichi and me "I'm not asking you to trust us. Just to call us when you need it. We will help you"

Oh wow, that's what I wasn't expecting and I don't think even Take did. "Thank you so much for your kindness Inui" I smiled at him thanking him and so did Take.
Calming the two idiots beside, we got back into line again leaving Draken to continue what he was saying.
"Shut up everyone! Mikey has to talk !!"

Beware, the messiah's sacred words are about to be said...
"Finally I would like to talk about something, the Christmas conflict.
Kisaki Tetta."
"Yes!!"

It took him a couple of seconds before replying "You're out."

Everyone was shocked and even I even though I expected it, I mean, they tied Chifuyu outside the church or who knows where as if nothing had happened. What did they expect? him to shut up and say nothing to Mikey? They have to take their responsibilities now.
"W-wait, what are you saying Mikey. Is this a joke right?"

"No, it's not a joke. You're out."

Hanma went in front of Kisaki opening his arms, do he wants a hug??
"If you throw Kisaki out, I'll leave too." ... if I have to be honest a little bit I'm sorry that he will go away too, key word: a little.
He at least will no longer have to wear the Toman uniform because he looks really bad with that uniform.
"... Out of 459 members of Toman, 50 of Moebius and 300 of Valhalla will leave. And Toman will only be left with 100 people. Are you sure of that, MiKeY ~"
Thank god those guys leave, they don't even have respect for women ...

"I don't care. In any case, the Toman has grown too big."

"Too big? What the fuck Mikey !? That wasn't Toman's goal," Kisaki yelled
"So your instigation about the Christmas conflict ... was it to redeem the greatest Toman?" Kisaki's eyes widened upon hearing those words.

"You instigated Takemichy, Y/n-chin and the others ... and gave Yuzuha a knife so she could kill Taiju. Mitsuya and Chifuyu told me everything."

...

"To make the Toman bigger I ignored your underhanded methods, but now this has to stop."

"NO! You became weak! Taiju became a threat to Toman!" Kisaki tried to get close to Mikey "I did it for your good!!" But Draken stopped him, standing in front.
"Who told you you can go up here?"

Hanma punched Draken out of nowhere but he managed to block it in time. "Shut up and let Kisaki talk, bitch"
"Tch, asshole"

Kisaki arrived in front of Mikey and began to explain in panic how Toman needed him to become great and respectful but Mikey did not listened to him as he walked away. I had never seen Kisaki so panicked... could it be that his plans went up in smoke?
Wait a minute, if Kisaki is thrown out of the Toman, it means we managed to accomplish the mission and save the future.

Looking at Take I saw that he was thinking the same thing from the way he widened his eyes. Turning he met my gaze and talking telepathically I nod
'Mission accomplished!!' We both thought.

3 POV

After that day Takemichi had decided to stay in the past for a while before returning to the present. At that moment he was together with Draken and Mikey who had given him a motorcycle, precisely the twin of Mikey's bike, a CB250T.

Instead Y/n was somewhere else at the time. While Takemichi tried to learn how to ride his new bike with Mikey as a helper, Y/n sat in the back seat of a motorcycle enjoying the cool winter breeze.

On whose bike was she sitting?
Of a certain Barbie wannabe with blonde hair...

They met purely by chance, while Y/n was walking randomly enjoying the day Sanzu saw her and decided to ask the girl if she wanted to ride with him and of course she accepted.

Holding yourself from under the seat you raised your head upwards closing your eyes "In moments like these I forget about everything that surrounds me and the problems I have, closing in my peace" you said and Sanzu listened. Wanting to feel your arms around his hips, he made a burst of speed with the bike making you jump in fright, clinging to his hips for fear of falling. "You're right, it's really nice" he smiled under the mask.

After buying a drink you decided to sit on a nearby bench in a park with the children playing, you saw that Sanzu had not yet drank his drink.
"Sanzu... you know you can't drink with a mask on your face"

"I'm not thirsty," he said looking forward. "And then why did you buy a drink?"
"I'll drink later"
Pouting you thought about how to get him to remove the mask, being curious about what he was hiding under his.
An idea came to your head, taking your drink you pointed it "you should try this taste, it's really good"
Sanzu seeing your attempts to get him to remove the mask deadpanned, sighing took the drink and taking the mask with the other hand ready to lower it.

But the moment he pulled it down at the same time he turned away hiding from your eyes.
You pouted at that action.

"I don't know what you are hiding behind that mask but you shouldn't feel embarrassed, whatever you do I swear I will not make fun of you. However, if you don't want to, it won't help, I won't oblige you if you feel uncomfortable." You smiled, watching the children play free without thinking about anything.
Sanzu giving up and trusting you turned and you looked at him sideways trying not to make him uncomfortable.
He didn't look at you while drinking with his eyes closed but Sanzu felt your gaze on him, more precisely, on his scars.

Turning all the way around you looked at him better noticing diamond-shaped scars at the end of his mouth, "Is that all?" Sanzu hearing those words looked at you not understanding, "I thought you had crooked teeth or that you were full of pimples, instead they are just those two scars including also beautiful.

They also look good on you by complimenting your face and making it unique from others "
At that statement he was shocked, normally people felt disgusted or were afraid to talk to him, instead you, you were the first to compliment those scars that came to him because of that event.
Not knowing how to answer he looked at you with half-wide eyes.
Seeing Sanzu who didn't answer anything, you started to worry thinking you said something bad "I'm sorry if I insulted you in some way, that wasn't my intention" panicking.

"You didn't insult me ​​in any way, I just didn't expect that reaction. Normally people when they see these scars" he touched one of the scars looking at the ground "they feel disgust and run away wanting nothing to do with me."

You by those words felt sad, so you decided to touch the diamond-shaped scar near his mouth, Sanzu petrified at that contact "Those people are simply stupid judging a person by his appearance, unable to open their mind. To me you are more than beautiful" Sanzu at that statement started blushing, placing a hand on your face, moving away and not letting you see his now red face. "Sanzu! Remove your hand I don't see anything!! Auh, you're hurting meh" Trying miserably to move his hand.

Sanzu stood up freeing you "Wait, where are you going?"
"I'll teach you how to ride a motorcycle," he said out of nowhere as he walked towards the bike. Happy with that idea you hopped happily to him.
Stopping in front of the bike, Sanzu handed you the helmet. "Did you have a helmet until now? And why didn't you wear it before?!"

"Because I forgot and then I only have one so you will be the one to use it, I don't want you get hurt" he turned around not looking at you but you could see that he had red ears but you didn't give it much weight.
Putted the helmet on, you sat on the bike and Sanzu got behind you [(˵ ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ ° ˵)], explaining the various basic operations.
'It doesn't seem that difficult, it will be like riding a bike!' You thought getting confident in yourself.

After 15 minutes ...

'I take it all back, it's not like riding a bike...!' You thought focusing on the road and the various road signs, cars, ect. It could see that you weren't very sure of yourself by how slow you were going, not to mention you couldn't concentrate because Sanzu was holding onto your hips making you blush slightly.
Keeping your balance on the bike was also more difficult, as it was heavier than a bike. The first two times you were about to start the ride, you almost fell but Sanzu managed to stop his bike from falling by letting you fall to the ground alone.
The bastard cared more about his bike than about you ...

"Y/n you can speed up you know? We're so slow," he said with drops of sweat running down his cheek.
"Sshh! I'm concentrating, and then this speed is just fine."
Sanzu, without saying anything, reached out his hand and placed it on the handlebar increasing the speed, "Oi! Move your hand off over there, we're going fast and I'll lose my balance!!"

"Just focus on the road and we won't fall, this speed is normal." He said "Now I'll take my hand away but you'll have to keep this speed"
Following what he said, once he removed his hand you kept the same speed while concentrating.
After 5 minutes you got used to it and as you relaxed you smiled. Sanzu noticed this and relaxed as well.

Once parked in front of your house you hugged Sanzu from happiness "You saw how well I rode! This is only thanks to my extraordinary teacher, thanks for teaching me how to ride a motorcycle!!" You laughed, unable to contain your joy.
'Maybe next time I can teach you how to ride me' Sanzu thought blushing
"N-nothing, you just have to learn to relax and go faster but you learned fast." He stroked your head "Good girl"

Putting the mask back on, he started the bike and went away. 'Can't wait to show Takemichi what I've learned today'

That evening Take came home and showed you his new bike given by Mikey, you were happy for him but you already knew that you would use it more than him since today you had learned how to ride it.
Takemichi explained to you how he would return to the present and you both thought it would be the last time you would see each other in the past and you huggedand Takemichi started crying. "You don't need to cry, you moron. It's not like we won't see each other again" you hit him on the forehead

"I know, but I'm going to miss these moments from when we were teenagers," he said with crocodile tears. "Yea yea, now you better go before Naoto goes to sleep"
Takemichi nodded as he opened the door. "See you in the future, Take" you waved to him before he could close the door.

You kept looking at the door before stretching and going on to continue the chainsaw man episode, what did you thought? That you would go you sleep? Pfft, like you would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...