moonbow - p.js

By introvertederror

like a rainbow, but the moon made it. More

(0)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(6)

58 3 1
By introvertederror

"i'm the stealer, wait that ain't right"

posted: 09.11.22

🌸 🔒 @p4rkspring
eve is so fun haha
its like my first real my
age friend. eve is so fun
to be around.
💬 0 🔁 0 ❤️ 0

awkwardly picking his outfit, he had no idea what to wear. he got a very vague "wear black" from chenle. all black? black with what? what type of shirts is everyone wearing? it was the game of, the hyungs aren't letting him get any information so they can make fun of him later. he didn't have an awful lot of streetwear that wasn't a bit heavy on the all black. so he opted for black and white with his way too many festering white jackets.

inspecting himself carefully in the mirror, he frowned. "i don't have enough streetwear." looking over to his closet, it was very evident that he did. bringing his docs downstairs, he stared at his friends in disbelief. "now how the hell did he get the theme guys." the brown haired boy whined, hitting him in the shoulder. he was absolutely clueless to it but felt confused

they regularly wore streetwear? what the hell was the theme suppose to be. "oh cry me a river chenle. let's go. jisung, you've been practicing right?" he sighed, it was the only thing he'd been doing outside of school work.

"rents due so don't be slacking today or else no one is getting paid allowance this week."
"i feel like i'm back home and i ran away for 3 weeks because of them."

chxnlebot

tagged : @springforsung
liked by sevendreams and 74,846 others
chxnlebot : found these photos and turns out we traded hair colours. stealing my attention junior jisungie
view all 3,846 comments

springforsung : sorry..?
chxnlebot : @springforsung apology not accepted

crossmymark : my babies are so cute
chxnlebot : @crossmymark EW WTF GET OUT OF MY MENTIONS

reninjune : you took the photos without him in frame?
chxnlebot : @reninjune your point?

"our crowd has doubled since jisung came back."
"wait a minute... testing testing. hello? hello can you hear me? are you sure? i'm seeing nods from you but i can't trust you because of what you did last busking session." snorting, he brushed a hand through his hair. he was still sorta adapting back into this whole ordeal of busking, not really. his muscle memory and instincts kicked in even when he felt clueless.

scanning the crowd, he pouted slightly, not seeing the familiar pretty red hair he was awaiting. "hoho, jisungie, are you waiting for someone? ooh, hyung. jisung is waiting for someone." raising his arm to hit the voice, he scowled and rolled his eyes. "i will end you." he spoke into the mic, unfamiliar with his own voice for the first time.

"hyuck! we're having technical problems go up and do aegyo and dance to super yuppers."
"motherfucker what? how am i suppose to dance if i have no music." muttering the very poor memory of super yuppers, he got a loud scoff in the mic as a response. "donghyuck doesn't want to hear you sing! teehee! cuuuu! hyuckie is not happy?" gagging, he went to stand up and push the older for his aegyo.

this fan service shouldn't exist. only getting pleasant reactions from the crowd of the older doing the aegyo. disgusting. how could you look at him and go 'that thing is so cute!' that thing is not cute. "mark hyung threatened us that if we didn't do well that we won't get allowance this week. what do i do? noona, help me. i'm your favourite right?" seeing the second eldest practically beg to their long time fan.

even if it'd been long since he'd seen them. he still remembered their faces quite well. even completely to a degree. "okayyy! i got it working. hello? finally it actually adjusted its volume. today we will be performing donghyuck's favourite. taemin," hearing the said boy scream in joy, he hopped to his feet to get ready. scanning the crowd one more time, his eyes widened as he smiled and waved to the red haired girl.

stepping up to join the rest. he could barely remember the positions and dances to the taemin medley that the lee boy had spent hours on working at night keeping the entire house up. was it worth? maybe. it was pretty popular among people making edits of them. the concept of edits was so strange to him. do you really need to compile videos of him dancing?

hearing the music start, his muscle memory kicked in immediately. maybe it was just his general memory that was lacking. i guess his body just knew how to move. maybe it was because donghyuck had forced them to do the choreography until it was perfect, which was never good enough the 15th time. memory suppression working its magic big time.

"i can see someone make a mistake in the corner of my eye, i will kill." hearing him say that brought back bad memories all over again. chills, straight chills. "everyone say go donghyuck go! our rent is due go!" laughing, he stumbled over himself, freezing for a moment in fear of being told off. clearly not noticed, he continued, smiling at the people who were very obviously laughing at him. laugh through the pain and confusion. he blamed everything on the older.

"god please, let this be over, oh my god." hearing chenle chant this as he passed him, he laughed, trying to stifle any laughter that could distract him. "you're so unserious." he patted the boy on the back and slid back into position. advice was honestly the song he never knew he needed until it was released. the uncontrollable urge to just lay down on the ground and listen to the song.

as the medley came to an end, he sat down comfortably in his seat. taemin songs were so upper and lower body heavy. he'd enjoy dancing to talk the talk right now after that hell. "is there a song anyone is looking forward to? raise your hands please. you've been to school before right?" seeing the red haired girl raise her hand, he fought the urge to smile and laugh. pretending nothing was happening in the world.

detach from his body style. "girl with the red hair, ooh i should go red. what song miss."
seeing her flinch, she was very focused on thinking. "btbt?" hearing her voice from the speaker, he smiled. "btbt? do you guys know the btbt dance?" standing up, it was time to show off like the idiot he was.

flowers for jisung @flowers4ji
the conflicting emotions i feel
after watching @7DREAM
busk @//@

💬 26 🔁 8,847 ❤️ 10.2k

jisung hand holder @7withdreams
how are you always everywhere
istg youre like the dedicated
fansite...
are you a saesang
be honest bff
💬 1 🔁 43 ❤️ 53
|
flowers for jisung @flowers4ji
omg do i give off saesang vibes
that's so embarrassing uhmm
not a saesang, i live near
hongdae so i take the bus
whenever they announce their
busking location on their offacc
💬 1 🔁 12 ❤️ 17

stella @markwithheart
cool now drop the btbt fancam
i need to see that in hd
💬 1 🔁 17 ❤️ 19
|
flowers for jisung @flowers4ji
open dms then stella 🤨
💬 1 🔁 83 ❤️ 95
|
stella @markwithheart
RUNNING RUNNING IM
GOING AS FAST AS I CAN
FLOWERS4JI ACC
💬 1 🔁 1 ❤️ 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 654 23
in which she finally feels bold enough. instagram!au COMPLETE
174K 9.1K 55
❝︎i thought we were done adding mfs to this groupchat.❞︎ ❝︎you thought wrong hoe.❞︎ ✘ book 2 of 'instagram' HHYUNGGU 2022
540K 26.9K 102
❝you find as he'll i won't you.❞ ❝what?❞ ❝oop you weren't supposed to actually see that..❞ ✘ nct instagram au HHYUNGGU 2021
1.8K 114 14
✫彡oh girl, you make me feel so strange✫彡