My Hubby❤✔✔

By tankygirly

Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop... More

Prologue
Will they confess??
Her confession
Romance starts
Romantic Night
Alone time
Kidnapped??
Monster
Soul
You complete me
The Night
Cousins
Bussiness Tour
Missing Eachother
Only Love
Love is in the Air
The Fate!!
Her Breakdown
Mahalakshmi's Plan
Her Eyes,His feelings
Her Pain!!
His Worry
Collapsed
His Wifeyy
Caring Hubby
Eyes On Him👀
Happy Us
Honeymoon Time
Hotness Filled
Better Half
Cheap Tactics
Note
Wedding Anniversary
Shock
What's Next?
His Support System
Happiness!!
Inauguration
Insecurities
Bundle of Joy
Wrapped by Care
Passion
Mood Swings
Attack??
The Distance
NEW STORY
With You
Home :)
Next New Story
Family Time
Birthday!!
Special Night
Missunderstanding
Forgive?
Behind him!
Her Tears!!
The Burst Out!
Just You and Me!
Happy Times
Together!!
Hustle Bustle
Epilogue!
Thank you❤/Next New Story!
New Short Story
New one
Check out!
Let's interact
Important News!!!(Pls read)

Biggest Blessing

3.4K 427 20
By tankygirly

Ashwin's eyes was shedding tears hearing the screamings of his wife from inside the labour room and rakshan consoled him patting his shoulder.

Ak : En sivu kku onnum aagadhu la macha.. *worried with tears*

Rak : Illa macha.. nee tension aagama iru da..

His tears have no full stop. He left out a sigh of relief hearing her final scream along with the baby's crying voice. He was curious to hold their symbol of love and his gaze were fixed towards the labour room door. Soon a nurse arrived with a baby covered by a white towel..

"Congratulations Its a Girl..."

He smiled with tears before scooping the baby in his arms. He held the baby close to his chest and placed a soft kiss on her forehead with much love. He felt like a biggest blessing of his life at that moment. Rakshan also took the baby and admired for a while.

Soon sivaangi was shifted to the ward. Ashwin arrived there holding their baby and saw his wife who was closing her eyes in tiredness. She opened her eyes to find her two lifelines standing beside her. She smiled with tears and he placed their baby close to her chest.

He sat beside encircling his arms around her when she kissed the baby.

Sk : Our Princess Ashwineyyy...

He nodded with tears and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Ak : Valichudha di..

She nodded a no and leaned to his chest with her. They both smiled at a time looking at the baby.

Sk : She is so cute la?

Ak : Yes,like her mother..

The nurse placed the baby inside the crib beside her and went away. Their parents arrived there and the elders got busy admiring their grandchild while the couples smiled at them. After a while they moved outside giving privacy to the couples.

Ashwin carefully carried their baby in his hand and sat opposite to Sivaangi.

Sk : I feel complete Ashwineyyy... My two lifelines beside me... Evlo happy ah irukku nu theriyuma... Intha oru moment podhum enakku... I love you both so so much...

Ak : Ithu nan dhan di sollanum.... I am the most luckiest and happiest person in the world right now... Thanks for spreading beautiful colours in my life di pondatti... And Nanga rendum perum Love you too....

She smiled and gave an air kiss to him.

●●●●

After a day, she got discharged. Their parents decide to stay with them till the day of baby's naming ceremony. Binni welcomed sivaangi and the baby taking aarathi.

Ashwin placed a beautiful new crib on their room and bought many toys for his princess.

2 weeks passed, the house was decorated for the naming ceremony and a priest was called out by them. Sivaangi made the baby ready and gave it to Ashwin who was ready to play with her.

Ak : My princess...

He kissed her cheeks softly.

Sivaangi got ready in a blue silk saree while ashwin is already in his veshti sattai. Mahalakshmi came to their room and took the baby downstairs making Ashwin pout.

Sk : En Ashwineyyy ipdi irukke....

Ak : En princess ah thookitu poita di...

Sk : Athai dhana, adhukku enna ippo? Eppovum nee dhana avala konjitiruppe....

Ak : Oh nee amma kku support ah...?

Sk : Naanum paathitu dha irukken.... You are not giving much attention to me...

She said and he caught her slight possessiveness.

Ak : Mch! En di....

He pulled her and wrapped his arms around her.

Ak : Seri, unakku apdi thonudhu na... inaikku night athukku oru mudivu katre... paapa va amma kitta vechuka sollalaam... Enna solre...

Sk : Chiii.. poda ketta paiyya...

Ak : Needhana di sonne... I am not giving you much attention nu....

Sk : Yeppa, na onnum sollala... va polaam...

She dragged him downstairs and soon the rituals started. Govind took the baby in his lap and called "Sarah" three times while all others repeated it loud. The function came to an end and the family members showered sarah with gifts.

●●●●

Days passed, Ashwin spend the whole time with sarah after coming back from the office. Sivaangi was happy seeing the father daughter duo enjoying themselves.

One fine day...

Ashwin was playing with Sarah who was comfortably settled on his lap playing with his shirt buttons and sivaangi was admiring both of them with a smile.

Sk : Ashwineyyy...

Ak : Hmmm....

Sk : Nethu amma phone pannirundhe... En cousin divya kku un company la edhaadhu vela irukkuma nu ketu...

As she completed, he thought for a moment.

Ak(mv) : Paavom evlo naal dha rakshan single ah irukkuradhu....

Ak : Athukku enna di naalaye office kku vara sollu...

She nodded with a smile and moved towards the room balcony. Ashwin who felt doubt about her mood placed Sarah on the bed, creating four side walls with pillow.

Sivaangi felt two hands wrapping her from behind and stood silent while he nuzzled into her neck.

Ak : Kovama??

Sk : Ethukku??

Ak : Onnum theriyaadha maari nadikadha di....

She remained silent and he made her turn towards him.

Ak : Na un kooda time spend pannadhadhu dha intha maatrathukku kaaranama...

Sk : Apdi elaam illa Ashwineyyy... You know how much happy I am when you spend time with our princess.

Ak : Aprom en nee oru maari irukke...

Sk : Athu... I am feeling very low Ashwineyy.. romba tired ah feel pandre... weight vera eridichu... am I looking ugly or bore?

Ak : Aama... ippo unna paaka 60 vayasu aunty maari irukke... enna ippo?

Sk : Poda...

Ak : Pinna enna di.... ipdi elaam keta enakku semma kovam varum paathuko....

Sk : Na serious kekure Ashwineyyy...

Ak : Hey loosu... You are the only women who is always beautiful in my eyes and heart... puriyudha di...

She chuckled and he cupped her face before placing a kiss on her forehead. He caressed her cheeks for a while deeply looking into her eyes and she raised her eyebrow at him.

The next sec, he took her lips for a deep kiss. He was kissing her in hunger and she let him dominate. His fingers traced her bare waist under her top and slowly his plam moved upwards to cup her bossom.

But she held his hand placed back on the waist making him confuse in the kiss and after a couple of minute they pulled back joining their foreheads.

Ak : En di thaduthe...?

Sk : Thadukalana... en dress nasam aairukkum...

He was confused first then understood and smiled mischeivously.

Ak : Adhukkenna di naanum konjam taste pannuvom la...

Sk : Chii.. poda..

Ak : Vekka padaadha di... konjam naal kulla eduthukuren...

She was flushed by his naughty talks and the moment got disturbed by sarah's crying voice. Ashwin ran worryingly and took her in his arms and patted her

Ak : Achoo... onnu illa princess... appa inga dha irukke... azhadha chellam... *patting her*

He pecked her head time to time while walking to and fro and sivangi saw them with content heart.

How is it??

Next update after usual votes and Our story reached 100k guyzzz... Thanks for the love readers eyyy....

Look this👇👇👇

The support you guyzz are giving to all my stories is huge.. Its really overwhelming.

Don't you guyzz want the next update of "SHE STOLE MY HEART"?

STAY TUNE..

Tankygirly👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 5K 30
From Cook show to being married.. Life journey of Shivaangi and Ashwin... Behind screen... A Life journey of two opposite souls who are meant for...
23.4K 2.6K 14
These are just a fanfiction of Ashwin and Sivaangi. Flip the pages to enjoy their atrocities in different perspective.
96.5K 9.2K 19
A Short Story ft.Ashaangi Ashwin, a famous actor married Sivaangi, his athai ponnu due to some circumstances. He loves to irritate her and she hate h...
40.1K 5.9K 50
Ezhilarasan and Kanmani has a beautiful life together and they have a cute daughter Named Ashwika. Their life goes well but their fate seperates them...