Eyes On Him👀

Ashwin seriously got engrossed in his work for his next meeting. Rakshan ran towards his cabin and panted heavily which made ashwin to threw a doubtful look towards him.

Ak : En da, etho pei ah paatha maari odi varen...

Rak : Macha pei illa.. athukkum mela..

Ak : Psch!! Modhal la enna nu solli thola...

Rak : TANYA da..

Ak : Tanya va?? Athu yaaru?? *confused*

Rak : Dei namma college junior Tanya Prasad.. Crush of college boys, except for you..

Ak : Oh avala, athukku enna ippo?

Rak : Dei namma sign pannirukura pudhu project company CEO ava dhan da... Prasad sir ponnu.. She is here to meet you..

Ak : Mm vara sollu..

Before Rakshan could move from his cabin, A classy girl in late 20s walked towards his cabin wearing a sexy formal short dress which was perfectly showing her curves. Her heavy makeup, sexy walk attracted the office employees and they looked her with open mouth including rakshan except ashwin.

Ta : Hey Ashwin..

Ak : Hi Ms Tanya..

They shared an handshake

Ta : Hey just call me Tanya thats enough.. By the way you changed a lot.. Looking super cool and handsome.

He just smiled at her comment and she turn towards rakshan who was sighting her shamelessly.

Ta : Hi Rakshan, Neeyum inga dhana...

Rak : Aama.. and How are you Tanya?

Ta : Fine Fine!! Namma ashwin dha intha famous company CEO nu therinju summa paaka vanthen..

Rak : Oh..

He threw a teasing smile towards Ashwin earning a deathly glare from him.

Ta : Anyway nice to meet you guyz and happy to sign a project with your company... Will meet you tomorrow in the meeting hall.. Bye..

She wore her sunglass and left the cabin with a smile.

Rak : Macha.. Ava romba maariten la da.. pazhaya tanya ve illa.. looking hot and sexy..

Ak : Romba vazhiyaadha.. poyi velaya paaru..

Rak : Nee jagratha.. enakku ennamo avalukku un mela oru kannu irukkudho nu thonudhu macha... college time laye apdi dhana..

Ak : Seruppu pinjidum.. olunga velaya paaru..

He gulped and moved from there while he sighed and continued his work from where he left. Ashwin came back from his office tiredly after his works and heard his wife's humming sounds from their room.

He found her in Bathrobe with wet hairs while humming his fav song. He smiled mischeivously before walking towards her silently. Sivaangi gasped when she felt a tight hold around her waist from behind.

Sk : Ashwineyyy...

She turn towards him without breaking the hold and he inhaled her fragrance leaning to her hairs.

Sk : Vidu Ashwineyy.. na dress change pannanum...

Ak : Pannu di..

Sk : Nee vitta dhana..

Ak : Na vena help pannata..

He whispered against her ear making her cheeks red but she hide it immediately which was clearly caught by him.