Important News!!!(Pls read)

I am Shanaya here..... Enna pathi Inga false rumours poitu irukku nu theriyudhu.... Let me explain u, Na already oru announcement post potirundhen, Pray for me nu.... Neraya per kku athoda reason purinjuka mataanga..... I had head surgery on April 15th and I clearly mentioned about my surgery to Karthika_A.After that I uninstalled wattpad not only wattpad but many other games and stuffs(to avoid strain)

5 days back, I got discharged and today is the day I am even touching my phone...... As I installed wattpad and thought of messaging Karthika akka, but the dms were stopped unfortunately.... So I was helpless.... Since I thought about updating my new story and decided to republish it..... But the comnts I got from my readers were shocking and confusing...... I don't know what's happening here and what happened in the case of my absence.....

Can anyone explain in the comment section about the actual happenings and mention that id who spread those fake news about me.....

And one more thing, I am not a part of any of these false allegations and drama...... Right now I am on the verge of bursting out..... Sathiyama kovam varuthu..... Oruthar life ah vechu velayadrathu joke illa nga.........

Pls mention those id!!!!!!!

Thank you!!