𝓢. 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲𝔂𝓸 {𝓟𝓻�...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •"𝓣𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 & �... More

{PROLOGUE}
{CHAPTER 1}
{CHAPTER 2}
{CHAPTER 3}
{CHAPTER 4}
{CHAPTER 5}
{CHAPTER 6}
{CHAPTER 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}
{CHAPTER 20}
{CHAPTER 21}
{CHAPTER 22}
{CHAPTER 23}
{CHAPTER 24}
{CHAPTER 25}
{CHAPTER 26}
{CHAPTER 27}
{CHAPTER 28}
{CHAPTER 29}
{CHAPTER 30}
{CHAPTER 31}
{CHAPTER 32}
{CHAPTER 33}
{CHAPTER 34}
{CHAPTER 35}
{CHAPTER 36}
{CHAPTER 38}
{CHAPTER 39}
{CHAPTER 40}
{CHAPTER 41}
{CHAPTER 42}
{CHAPTER 43}

{CHAPTER 37}

3K 195 108
By IVBfanfics

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~No One's POV~

M/N paced around the hospitals waiting room as she waited for any news involving her daughter, she had been there for nearly two hours and had received no information regarding Y/N's condition.

She stopped pacing and slowly turned her head to look over at the pink haired male, she wanted to say something but she had been ignored in the past and didn't particularly feel like going through that again.

But alas, she walked up to him and sat down besides him.

He had a black mask covering the lower half of his face and his hair was tied back, he simply stared at the ground while leaning forward in his chair.

"I need you to tell me what happened......why was Y/N throwing up blood?" M/N questioned quietly as she placed a hand on the pinkette's shoulder but he still didn't make a move. "If you have information that could help the doctors save my daughters life then please share it with me!"

Sanzu was trying his hardest to tune her out, he was trying to clear his head so that he could think properly but all he could pay attention to was the sound of M/N's shoes tapping against the ground as she paced back and forth.

"Please!" She begged and he sighed "I don't know"

"You don't know? You were the only one there!"

He didn't respond.

M/N placed her hands over her face. "Is she going to die.....?" she questioned quietly and Sanzu stiffened up. "I don't know what I'd do if Y/N died.....my own daughter? That's not fair......"

Tears began streaming down M/N's face as she thought about the possibility that Y/N may not have survived.

Until-

"Excuse me?"

M/N and Sanzu's eyes snapped towards a nurse standing by the waiting rooms entrance. "Are you.....Ms L/N?" she questioned and M/N quickly nodded as she got up and walked over to her. "Please tell me that my daughter is alright!"

Sanzu stood up as well and remained a couple of feet behind M/N. The nurse slowly glanced back at the pinkette before returning her gaze to M/N. "Is the man standing behind you apart of your immediate family in some way? I'm only allowed to bring in siblings or-"

M/N cut her off "They're....uh married, he's Y/N's husband"

Sanzu's eyes widened slightly as he stared at M/N but she didn't look back at him. "Very well, please follow me while I explain your daughters condition"

The nurse led both of them towards a long hallway with multiple doors coated it. M/N glanced over at Sanzu and her eyes widened slightly as she saw a part of his tattoo due to his partially rolled up sleeve, she quickly looked away.

"Your daughter, Y/N, is thankfully alive" she continued "Your daughter had a very serious case of food poisoning"

Sanzu's eyes widened before narrowing while M/N raised a brow "That's impossible.....she was coughing up blood-" The nurse cut her off "I'm not finished, your daughter was suffering from food poisoning which caused her to puke a lot but it also may have been the reason that we were able to save her life"

The nurse stopped in front of a hospital room before turning to them. "Your daughter ate something with a type of fatal poison which we took a swab test off of her dirtied clothes to determine, when you have food poisoning, the best thing to do is to avoid eating or drinking anything while you're in the midst of throwing up or experiencing the other major symptoms-"

M/N cut her off "I'm sorry.....poisoned?"

The nurse frowned "It seems like there was some foul play at hand so we'll need to call the authority's so that they can investigate! Anyways, she ended up throwing up everything in her system which means that the poison hardly had any time to get into her system-"

M/N frowned before cutting the nurse off again. "But if the poison never made its way into her system then why was she vomiting blood?"

The nurse took a deep breath before sighing "Your daughter has Acute Gastritis which we are currently treating, it's a sudden inflammation or swelling in the lining of your stomach and it can cause you to puke up blood" she continued "Y/N got it from her food poisoning, it was bad"

M/N's shoulders slumped ".....I didn't even know"

The nurse smiled a bit. "Don't worry! We've started your daughter on an antibiotic medication which will heal the Gastritis but she should take it easy for a bit, as for her attempted murder......she'll have to speak with the police and tell them everything she knows once she's had a chance to calm down"

"Wait calm down.....? Is she awake?" M/N questioned and the nurse gave a short nod "She is"

"Can I see her?" M/N questioned and the nurse gave a short nod "She's right in here" she said as she pointed towards the door. "I'm going to speak with her alone for a bit" M/N said as she glanced back at Sanzu, but he didn't respond.

She walked inside and shut the door as Sanzu continued to stare at the hospital rooms number.

"Do you have any other questions about your wife's condition?" The nurse asked and Sanzu slowly turned his gaze towards her. "No"

She gave a short nod "Ok.....well you can go inside whenever Y/N's mother is done speaking with her, you can feel free to take a seat in that chair if you'd like" she said as she began walking away, Sanzu watched her leave before taking a seat.

He looked down at his arm and his eyes widened slightly when he caught a glimpse of his tattoo, he quickly pulled his sleeve down before straightening his posture.

He stared down at the palm of his hands as he remembered the feeling of the girls limp body in his arms.

M/N had rode in the ambulance with Y/N but he took his car and followed after them, he was able to change his clothes before so that he wasn't walking into the hospital with throw up, mixed with blood coating his original outfit.

Sanzu thought that she was actually dead.....that she wouldn't have survived, and she probably wouldn't have if she didn't immediately throw up right after attempting to eat the crepe.

15 minutes had passed by as Sanzu continued to impatiently tap his foot against the floor, he hated being inside of hospitals since it was an easy way for him to be discovered.

He was thankful that the hallway that they were in had been quite barren.

His attention quickly averted towards the door as M/N walked out, she didn't even spare Sanzu a glance as she began walking back into the direction of the waiting room. Sanzu raised a brow as he watched her disappear from his sights and he took the opportunity to slip inside of the hospital room.

His eyes went wide as he stared into a pair of E/C eyes. "Wow.....I didn't believe my mother when she told me that you were actually outside" Y/N said quietly as Sanzu slowly walked over to her while pulling his mask down.

He remained silent.

Y/N slowly looked down at her palms as tears began brimming her eyes but she quickly blinked them away. "I.....- we have to talk about something"

"You're okay" He finally said causing her eyes to widen slightly. "Huh.....? My throat still burns a bit and I'm supposed to be taking some antibiotics but other than that......yeah"

Y/N frowned "You knew what was going to happen to me? About the poison, didn't you?" She questioned and he looked away. "Hn"

The H/C haired girl slowly turned her head away from him as a single tear streamed down her cheek. "We can't be.....together anymore"

Sanzu's eyes widened as he snapped his gaze towards the girl, only to see that her head was still facing away from him. "It just seems like trouble follows me around more.....ever since I've met you, and I've almost died three times now so uh......-" she cut herself off for a moment before continuing "I just think it would be best if we weren't together, romantically"

The pinkette continued to stare at the side of her head with a blank expression plastered on his face.

Were his ears deceiving him?

"No"

Y/N's eyes widened as she turned to Sanzu. "Huh....?" she questioned quietly and he continued to stare at her. "No"

She sighed "This isn't up for debate-" she was cut off by Sanzu pressing his lips against hers, she slowly closed her eyes before they instantly snapped open once again. She pushed him away "Stop! I'm serious.....we really can't be together anymore"

Sanzu's gaze fell from her eyes and slowly lowered towards the bed. Y/N bit the inside of her cheek as tears threatened to spill from her eyes again but she fought against them.

"You love me"

Y/N froze.

"What are you talking about.....?" She questioned quietly as she watched his knuckles turn white as he clenched his fists tightly. "Sanzu....-" She was instantly cut off by Sanzu grabbing onto her wrist before trying to pull her back into a kiss but she turned away from the pinkette.

"Sanzu"......he almost couldn't believe how odd it had felt when she called him by his last name in that moment.

Y/N closed her eyes for a moment before quickly wrapping her arms around the male. Sanzu's eyes remained wide for a moment before slowly closing as he placed his chin on her shoulder. "I'm sorry but I need you to listen to me, we can't see each other anymore"

Sanzu tensed up upon hearing her words.

Her arms tightened around him. "The police are going to be here soon, so you need to get out of here quickly" she whispered as she attempted to pull away before feeling Sanzu's arms wrapping around her waist.

"I just think it would be best if we weren't together, romantically"

"We can't be together anymore"

"We can't see each other anymore"

Those words continued to replay in his head as his grip tightened around her cause Y/N to cringe. "Ow....."

He loosened his grip. "I want you around me"

Y/N remained silent.

"I love you"

It had come out of his mouth so quietly that he had almost thought that he said it in his head but he hadn't.

Tears were silently streaming down Y/N's face as his words registered in her ears.

He loved her.

She quickly pushed him away from her. "You seriously have to get out of here! The police are probably here already"

Sanzu slowly stood up while keeping his eyes on her. "You don't love me?" he questioned with a blank stare in his eyes and Y/N sighed "Please leave" she whispered as she glanced towards the door before quickly looking back at Sanzu.

"You want to be with someone else?"

Y/N's eyes went wide, "What....? That's not-.....please just go" She whispered and his eyes narrowed for a split second. "Don't go away" he said quietly, he wasn't looking at her though.....not anymore.

"I shouldn't even be talking this much......my throat still hurts" She whispered and he turned his focus to her once more. He quickly brought his hand up to her neck causing her eyes to widen slightly "Wha-"

His grip wasn't harsh or anything, he was simply trying to keep her in place. He leaned closer before pressing his lips against the corner of her lips.

He let go of her and pulled his mask back up before walking out of the hospital room, without another word.

Y/N stared at the door for a moment before slowly bringing the tips of her fingers up to her lips. She suddenly gripped the hospital sheets and clenched her eyes shut tightly. "Fuck....." she whispered as tears began streaming down her cheeks. "Haru....."

Sanzu stared at M/N, she was leaning against the wall with her head lowered towards the floor. He noticed her eyes opening up a bit as soon as he closed the door but she made no movements to lift her head up. He walked past her and began making his way towards the emergency exit since he figured that he'd have a much easier time slipping through that door.

He pushed the door open and leaned his back against the wall besides him. He suddenly whipped around and slammed his fist straight into the door.

Blood began to stream down the man's knuckles as he stared down at them, he relished in the pain.

He noticed something about the H/C haired girls words.

Y/N hadn't technically said that she didn't want to be with him anymore, she had just claimed that they couldn't be together because of all of the trouble that's been arising ever since they've met.

Which meant that she still has feelings for him.

Sanzu slowly placed his hands inside of his pockets before walking off, making his way back over to his car while the sound of police sirens had filled his ears.

He hated that sound.

The pinkette made his way over to his car and got inside. He stared at the steering wheel for a moment repeatedly slamming his fist against it.

He was frustrated, way too frustrated to think properly.

His knuckles were already bruised and bloodied after he punched that door so now his skin was practically peeling away. "Why....?" He questioned quietly as he stared down at his damaged hand.

Sanzu slowly leaned his head against the window and began chuckling softly, his laughter had sounded empty and cold but there was something deeper there.

Something more sinister.

He quickly picked up his phone and dialed Kokonoi.

Kokokoi-
'This is a nice surprise, considering that I've been calling you for the last few hours with absolutely no indication of where you ran off to'

Sanzu-
'I need to track someone down'

Kokonoi-
'And yet again.....my words are neglected'

Sanzu-
'Now'

Kokonoi-
'Someone sounds like they're in a bad mood, did you and the little lady get into a fight? Actually.....I don't want to know, are you trying to track them down by using a phone number or-'

Sanzu-
'Yes'

Kokonoi-
'Ok send the number over to me and I'll look into it'

Sanzu hung up the phone and took a deep breath as he sent the number over to Kokonoi before placing his head against the steering wheel.

He was angry-.....no maybe "anger" isn't the correct feeling, more like confused? maybe, Conflicted?

Y/N had told him that she loved him before she went to the hospital, believing that she was talking to her mother instead.

So then what changed?

Maybe nothing did change.

Sanzu's eyes narrowed into slits as he put his car into drive before leaving the parking lot.

He lightly tapped his finger against the steering wheel as he tried pushing the last few hours out of his mind completely, like it never even happened.

He wanted to forget for a moment.

Maybe it ran a bit deeper than that though, maybe he didn't want to just forget the "break-up". Maybe he wanted to forget what he was doing at the present moment, just forget everything.

Until a sudden idea popped up inside of his head.

He quickly grabbed his phone and dialed one of his contacts.

*Ring.....Ring-*

Ran-
'I'm not helping you remove a dead body from your basement again, I swear to Go-'

Sanzu-
'Lets get wasted, bring Rindou'

Ran-
'Are you shitting me?'

Sanzu-
'Be ready in 10 minutes'

He hung up the phone and pressed his foot down on the gas as he made his way towards the Haitani's residence.

He'd forget all of the events that happened in the past 24 hours, like they never even happened.

It never happened.

~Y/N's POV~

I stared down at the blankets covering my legs with a blank look in my eyes, everything felt off.

Then, the door opened and reality settled in once again.

"I'm assuming that you took care of it" My mother spoke up "This if for the best.....you know? If I had known that he was a criminal then I would've thought twice before welcoming him-" I cut her off "Are you happy now?"

Her eyes widened slightly "Excuse me?"

"He's gone.....so are you fucking happy? I've felt like shit for a majority of my goddamn life.....everything's been fucking shitty" I continued "And then I met Haru and suddenly I was smiling a lot more than I probably deserve.....- the guy pisses me off all of the time but for some reason, I can't seem to care? I knew he was dangerous but I never cared.....because he's never harmed me or the people that I care about! He could've killed me.....but he didn't"

My mother crossed her arms. "He's probably the reason that you nearly d-"

"I DON'T CARE......" I exclaimed before running my hands over my face. "Mom.....I don't fucking care-....."

She looked away. "Well if you want to continue living under my roof then you'd better start caring a little bit more, because I'm not going to allow you to get hurt AGAIN because you want to run around with some fucking delinquent! It's not fair.....you almost died and I couldn't do a damn thing" Her voice cracked as tears began streaming down her face. "So I'm sorry that I didn't want you to continue being with someone that could potentially fuck up the rest of your life......"

My eyes went wide as I listened to her speak.

I took a deep breath, "I'm sorry....."

She slowly walked over to me before wrapping her arms around me. "I'm sorry too.....I really am" she continued "You're an adult so you'll probably go behind my back and see him again.....but at least for now, just give yourself a break from all of the drama"

'A break......?'

"Yeah.....I think I could use a break"

~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Please remember to vote & comment<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 29.5K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...
2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
188K 4.7K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...
831K 45.7K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...