Street love

By eatitfromdaback

Everybody ain't yo friend, everybody ain't yo partna. More

Intro
Prolgue
Season 1-Episode 1
S:1 ; E:2
S:1 ; E:3
S:1 ; E:4
S:1 ; E:5
S:1 ; E:6
S:1 ; E:7
S:1 ; E:8
S:1 ; E:9
S:1 ; E:10
S:1 e:11
S:1 e:12
S:1 e:13
S:1 e:14
S:1 e:15
S:1 e:15.2
S:1 e:16
S:1 e:18
S:1 e:19
S:1 e:20
Heyy

S:1 e:17

738 26 0
By eatitfromdaback

(⚠️-Tw)

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒
(𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢)

"Essence and Tiana bring y'all fast asses down here now." Somebody yelled from downstairs.

Whatever happened I ain't do it dis time.

Me and Tiana looked at eachother before heading downstairs everybody left except for the people that live here and fifty.

"Yea.." Tiana said while I just stood there.

"Tell 'em what you told us." Belinda said...why is dis bitch even talking.

"Okay so I was walking up the stairs to give Tiana her new juice, but they were talking so I decided to wait a little but somebody asked if somebody was pregnant." His ass a snitch

"Okay but that was said like 15 mins ago so did you listen to the whole conversation?" I didn't care if I got yelled at or whatever I just don't want my business out there, and he's so quick to open his mouth I wouldn't be surprised if he did listen to our whole conversation and snitch.

"No i just figured it was nun of my business."

"So why would you snitch if it was none of your business?" Tiana asked

"Naw fuck all dat who pregnant?" Masta Damien asked.

I looked at Tiana seeing the fear in her eyes making me sigh. If she wanted to take having a adoption to the grave with her then I was gon let her.

"I am with child." I told them all properly and shit. Tiana looked at me so fast like she was about to say something I just shook my head telling her not to.

" I told you she was a hoe, all she do is go out and let niggas fuck and beat on her now she's bringing a damn basted into this. Her ass can't even stay in the house for a day, sheon got no self respect fucking niggas in here like she pay bills. Her ass can't even take care of a child." Belinda ranted like she been holding that in for so long.

And what hurt worse was nobody stopped her..they all sat there at let dis lady disrespect me like I was a random on the streets.

"Have you even stopped to think about how I feel. I'm not used to staying in the house I'm not used to asking for permission to do things." I shouted trying to get my point across. I'm not bout ta let no bitch in here bully and disrespect me everybody gon feel me tonight.

"I'm used to going out and staying out till the street lights came on, I used to leaving till my mama got off of work so i wouldn't be alone with dem men. I'm used to having to give my body away."

"It's one thing to disrespect me, yes I may not have self respect cause I ain't have nobody to teach that to me but you will not talk about my child." I said.

Her saying those things makes me kinda happy that I didn't know them when I was younger even though these things might have been prevented, imagine how she would have reacted to me being 15 and pregnant and keeping the baby.

"See she disrespectful as hell." Belinda continue to run her mouth.

"Mane shut yo ass up." Drew told her. "And fuck you mean you used to giving yo body away?"

I mean I might as well tell them since we're already here, maybe then they would stop treating me like a child.

"When I was 10 my mama owed a man a lot of money that we didn't have. So she made a deal he could have his way with me for a week to pay off the money that she owes. That was the first but not the last time.

I had my first miscarriage at 12, had my second one at 13, had my third one at 14. I got pregnant again at 15 but after I gave birth he didn't make it cause my body was too young to go though so much trama and pregnancies."

"Exactly your a whore, those were signs from God telling that your unfit to be a mother and you don't need kids." I'm so close to just rocking dis btc in ha face.

"Aye cut dat shit out you ain't bout ta keep disrespecting ha."Drew yelled.

"I'm just saying, she wanna be fast and grown then maybe she should move out."

"You not putting my daughter out MY house, and if she pregnant what makes you think I'm bout to make her homeless." Damien ass finally spoke up.

"She can go live with the baby daddy if she know who's it is."

"You gon stop calling my sister a hoe." Drew said.

"You just heard her said she was basically gon be 18 with four kids and one on the way. Youn think she a hoe?" Belinda asked Drew. Dat bitch so miserable it's sad.

"And how y'all know she ain't lying fa attention." She continued.

Yes, I've lied. My whole life I've been lied to, so I lie like everybody else. And I get that I might have loss trust from many people but lying bout miscarriages and stuff is too far. I would never be that type of person so don't paint me out to be.

"She's not lying, she has proof." Tiana said referring to the photo I have. Now everyone's attention is back on me.

I pulled the photo out and handed it to the closest person by me who was Nevaeh. She so quiet I forgot she was here.

She looked at the picture with a sympathetic look before passing it to Damien who looked at it with a guilty look. Tiana passed it to Drew who had a unreadable express.

When the photo was passed to Belinda she looked at it before rolling her eyes and throwing it on the table. She was about to say something but stopped when she seen the picture on fire because she threw it in the candle.

I didn't cry or nun of dat because that wasn't the original photo, it was a copy but I still needed to beat her ass for disrespecting me.

Without saying anything I ran over to her and just started swinging. I only got a few good hits in before masta Damien pulled me off of her.

"But you can't do that to dem niggas." Fifty mumbled. Why are you still here?

"Get yo shit and get out bruh." Damien told me, letting me go and pushing me towards the stairs .

I laughed before nodding my head and going to pack my shit. I texted Ka'sani asking him if I can stay with him for a few days and he said yea.

After packing most of my important things, I quickly walked out the house ignoring all the arguing that was going on. I texted Tiana telling her to send the dates for California so I can book the tickets while I walked to the Corner waiting for Ka'sani to come.

Damn, you done got kicked out twice by both of your parents. Maybe you really are the problem. Everybody hates you and 'sani is only doing this because he feels bad.

Don't nobody want you, just kill your self already.. wait you already tried that twice. See even God don't want you.

You ain't nun but a Fuck up and a disappointment.

~~~~
Ok y'all I'mma try to update every Sunday since school is about to start and I have practice but ima try my best.😜

Do y'all think the characters face cards or do y'all like Y/N better??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 1.3K 25
' welcome to deathrow bitch '.
5.4K 233 13
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙍𝙀
1.4M 54.2K 36
There's always a hand in the darkness, don't grab it.
35.3K 5.3K 24
𝐓𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏, '𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞,' 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧...