cherry blossom || extraordina...

By GEMOfTheNight

"Just like cherry blossoms, our life here is short yet beautiful, brief but memorable." MAEHWA was their begi... More

one: plum blossom
two: begonias
three: magnolia
four: white roses
five: gardenia
six: edelweiss
seven: calla lily
eight: forget me not
nine: marigold
ten: valerian
eleven: white clover
twelve: hyssop
thirteen: balloon flower
fourteen: blue salvia
fifteen: camellia
sixteen: pink azalea
seventeen: red tulip
eighteen: purple lilacs
twenty: hyacinth
twenty one: freesias
twenty two: bluebells
twenty three: chrysanthemum
twenty four: cyclamen
twenty five: bleeding hearts
twenty six: honeysuckle
twenty seven: heliotrope
twenty eight: amaryllis
twenty nine: queen of the night
thirty: cherry blossom

nineteen: tansy

1.1K 40 1
By GEMOfTheNight

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
he who declared to protect his love
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Hana was reading Secret inside the cafeteria beside Jinmichae, who was happily cleaning the tea cup set Dan Oh gave him as an apology for their previous argument. She frowned as she read how Nam Ju announced to everyone that Do Hwa wasn't part of A3 anymore and has been making him suffer, as well as Kyung has been tormenting Dan Oh, and the newly made character of Haru. She was about to turn the page when her eyes widen in realization

'Haru?'

She frantically flipped the pages of the manhwa before stopping in front of a comic panel where Nam Ju announced that Do Hwa wasn't part of A3 anymore and asked Haru if he wanted to join. She looked closely and saw the name tag of Haru's uniform.

"Haru's name tag has his name on it...."

Jinmichae glanced at Hana and sighed heavily. "They're progressing, aren't they?" he asked sarcastically.

Hana felt the sharp stabbing pain in her heart and clutched her chest tightly. "It doesn't feel right." she mumbled as felt dizzy and gripped the end of the table for support.

Jinmichae's eyes widen as he wrapped his arms securely around her shoudlers to steady her. "Hana, are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

Hana nodded and took a deep breath before looking at him. "Haru's doing it again, isn't he? Without knowing the truth?" she asked and Jinmichae nodded warily.

"I tried warning them. Both him and Dan Oh. They're so stubborn and---"

"In love." Hana cut him off and smiled sadly. "When you're in love, you'll do anything to ensure you protect your special someone."

Jinmichae remained quiet as Hana grabbed Secret and stared at Do Hwa's character in the manhwa.

"For love, you'll do anything despite the danger and the pain you will face."

Hana and Jinmichae stared at each other, ignoring the flip of a page.

page flipping...

Class 2-8 and Class 2-7 were once again merged for their physical education class. They were currently doing swimming aerobics at their indoor pool.

Stage Hana was stretching her arms and looked at the side to find Do Hwa beside her, staring at her. They smiled at each other before hearing an angry splash beside Hana. They turned and saw Nam Ju glaring at Do Hwa. Hana glanced around and saw everyone's attention was now on the two former friends.

"Nam Ju, stop it." Hana warned and turned her back to him.

"Why him? Why Do Hwa? Why are you protecting him? Why are you taking his side?" Nam Ju asked as he clenched his fist in anger. "Answer me, Hana. Explain to me. After turning a blind eye to your feelings for him for years, why would he suddenly take interest in you? You're one of the smartest students, will you think?!"

Do Hwa stood in front of Hana, who was shocked at Nam Ju's harsh words directed towards her. "Yah! Oh Nam Ju! Face me and leave Hana out of this." he said angrily and glared at him. "You can talk down to me all you want, but don't ever do that to Hana. She's been nothing but a great friend for you, Kyung and I. Don't you dare speak to her that way!"

Nam Ju scowled. "Woah! Look at you protecting her as if you truly---"

Do Hwa stepped back and grabbed Hana's hand underwater. "Yes, you're right. I like Hana!" he said loudly and everyone gasped in shock. "From now on, Siu Hana is the only woman for me!"

'Did Do Hwa just used Nam Ju and Kyung's line?!'

'What in the world am I saying?! That was so cheesy!'

The anger in Nam Ju's eyes disappeared and was replaced with confusion. Dan Oh and Haru, who were standing nearby smiled happily at each other.

Kyung who was standing behind Do Hwa smirked at him. "He finally had the guts to confess." he mumbled and glanced around. "And infront of everyone."

Hana's heart fluttered as she looked at Do Hwa, who was glaring at Nam Ju. She was too engrossed looking at him to hear a flip of a page.

page flipping...

Stage Hana wore her pink swimming jacket as she glanced around the pool and saw her classmates and schoolmates goofing around. She smiled at them before locking eyes with Do Hwa, who was walking towards her and handed her a towel. They smiled at each other and shyly looked away with a blush on their face.

"Guys, let's all do a race for some ice cream!" Soo Chul announced as everyone gathered around him. "One representative from Class 2-7 and one from Class 2-8."

"Sure, let's do it!"

"The swimmer for Class 2-7 is..."

Nam Ju glanced at Hana and Do Hwa and raised his hand to volunteer. "Me."

"Nam Ju!"

"It's Nam Ju, really?"

"That's amazing."

Hana smiled as she stepped forward and glanced around her classmates. "Then who wants to swim from Class 2-8?" she asked loudly.

Do Hwa looked directly at Nam Ju. "I will." he said as he stepped in front of him.

Hana's eyes widen at the two and chuckled nervously. "Everyone, someone else would like to volunteer?" she asked warily, not wanting to know the outcome of this stage.

Do Hwa looked at her and smiled. "No, I'm going to do it." he assured and smirked at Nam Ju, who narrowed his eyes at him.

Hana smiled and raised her hand in a fist. "Fighting!" she cheered softly as Nam Ju looked at her.

She glanced at Nam Ju and her smile disappeared, making Do Hwa glare at him.

Do Hwa stepped closer to Nam Ju. "I won't let you win." he said

Nam Ju also stepped closer to him. "It sounds as if you let me win before." he said and walked away, leaving a smirking Do Hwa.

Everyone cheered as Do Hwa and Nam Ju readied themselves. Hana watched in disbelief and sighed heavily as Joo Da approached her.

"Hana."

Hana looked at Joo Da and smiled. "Joo Da. You should be cheering for Nam Ju." she said and gestured towards Nam Ju, who was looking their way. "I think he's waiting for you to cheer for him."

"Lee Do Hwa! Lee Do Hwa! Lee Do Hwa!"

"Oh Nam Ju! Oh Nam Ju! Oh Nam Ju!"

Hana chuckled at the energetic and loud cheers as she grabbed Joo Da's hand. "Come on, the race is starting!"

Joo Da nodded as she let Hana drag her to a good view of the race. She glanced at her only close friend in school and smiled happily.

"Hana, thank you for being my friend."

Hana looked at Joo Da and smiled happily. "Thank you for letting me be your friend, Joo Da." she said and looked at Nam Ju as she thought of a plan. "Joo Da, can I ask you for a favour?"

Joo Da nodded happily. "Of course. What is it?" she asked.

"Can you ask Nam Ju why he is so bothered with Do Hwa liking me?" Hana said and looked pleadingly at her friend. "They've been fighting and it's not easy to see my childhood friends like this. I want them to be friends again."

Joo Da placed a comforting hand on Hana's arm and nodded determination. "Don't worry, Hana." she assured her.

Hana sighed in relief. "Thank you, Joo Da!" she said happily and embraced her tight, ignoring the sound of a book closing.

Suddenly the fire alarm went off and everyone hurried to get out. Hana grabbed Joo Da's hand and dragged her outside. Do Hwa and Nam Ju following closely behind them.

🌸🌸🌸

"Haru? Where is he? Haru should be here!"

Hana's eyes widen in horror as she read Secret. She frantically flipped the pages of the manhwa, but Haru was replaced by a different student named Park Mo Bum.

"No, this can't be. Haru's gone?"

Jinmichae sighed softly as he stood beside Hana, who was leaning by the kitchen counter. "He knew what would happen, Hana. Haru's aware about the consequences of his actions." he told her and placed a comforting hand on her arm. "Loving someone in the comic world who the writer didn't intend on making it their set up is dangerous."

"Love is free, it's not meant to be written by someone who thinks highly of themselves, Jin Mi. Someone who thinks they could do whatever they want with us, just because we're mere characters in a comic."

"You know more than I do how dangerous it is to be aware and be in love, Hana. We've been through hell because of that! We lost important people in our lives because of that."

Hana looked at him with sadness in her eyes as the cafeteria door burst open and Do Hwa and Dan Oh came rushing in. Do Hwa went to Hana while Dan Oh rushed towards Jinmichae.

"I warned Haru this might happen, but he chose to help you anyway. You should be glad that only Haru vanished, because you've changed so much of the story that we can no longer predict what will happen next."

Hana and Do Hwa glanced at each other before looking sadly at Dan Oh, who was in tears.

🌸🌸🌸

page flipping...

It was Seuli High School's Annual Sports Day, where each class were to compete together against other classes in different athletic categories.

Stage Hana walked through the football field, wearing a yellow t-shirt with a duckling in the middle. She grimaced in disgust when she saw all her classmates were also wearing the yellow t-shirt. She noticed Do Hwa looking around, searching for someone. When they locked eyes, their hearts fluttered.

They haven't talked about Do Hwa's on stage confession. They were too shy to open that topic in the shadow. They were waiting that one of them would be brave enough to ask.

The two second leads smiled at each other when they heard a flip of a page.

"I'll get dizzy." Hana mumbled.

page flipping...

Stage Hana competed in every game, just like all of the students. She and Class 2-8 did the limbo game and when it was her turn, everyone cheered loudly. Do Hwa and a classmate of theirs winked at each other as they held the pole over her and walked past her.

Hana pouted as she looked at Do Hwa in confusion. Do Hwa only grinned at her and gave her a thumbs up.

The next game was tug of war. She and her classmates were competing against Class 2-7. When she, Do Hwa and Nam Ju took the front rope, their classmates dropped the rope, leaving them alone in the middle.

Hana blinked in confusion as she glanced at her classmates and schoolmates. She shakes her head in disbelief and looked at Do Hwa and Nam Ju to find them glaring at each other. When the two looked at her, she glared angrily at them. Do Hwa accidentally dropped the rope, leaving Hana and Nam Ju to play.

"Go Hana!"

"Oh Nam Ju!"

Hana and Nam Ju stared quietly at each other as their classmates cheered loudly for them. Nam Ju's eyes soften at Hana as he walked towards Hana and over the line. Hana's eyes widen in surprise as Class 2-8's cheers became louder.

"Nam Ju?"

Nam Ju gave her a small smile before walking away as Hana heard the sound of a book closing. Do Hwa stood beside Hana as they watched Nam Ju's retreating figure.

"Woah! How cool of you, Oh Nam Ju." Do Hwa said, amused.

"So manly, Oh Nam Ju." Hana added.

They looked at each other and laughed at their friend's actions.

"Everyone, it's time for the three-legged race!"

Hana and Do Hwa stopped laughing when they heard a flip of a page.

"Here we go again." Hana muttered as Do Hwa smiled at her.

"Don't worry, I know we'll be partners anyway." Do Hwa said confidently, making Hana clamped a hand over her mouth to suppress her laugh.

page flipping...

Stage Hana and Do Hwa looked at each other and noticed their arms were wrapped around each other. They shyly looked away with blush on their faces. Hana looked down and saw their ankles were tied together by a white ribbon. She looked around and saw Dan Oh and Kyung nearby, also participating in the game.

As soon as they heard the whistle, the participants started walking towards the finish line. Hana and Do Hwa smiled as they synchronized their steps. They quickly passed by the other participants including Dan Oh and Kyung as their class cheered and applaud loudly for them.

"Lee Do Hwa! Lee Do Hwa!"

"Siu Hana! Siu Hana!"

The two second leads stepped over the finish line as everyone cheered wildly. The two smiled happily at each other and Do Hwa lifted Hana in his arms as they heard the sound of a book closing.

While Do Hwa was surrounded by their cheering classmates, Hana turned to Dan Oh and Kyung, and saw Kyung leaving a sobbing Dan Oh on the ground with her shoe nearby. She was about to run to her friend when her eyes widen in shock seeing someone she thought disappeared walking over to Dan Oh and grabbed her shoe.

"Haru?"

She looked at Haru's eyes and saw something different in them. She confirmed there was when Haru dropped Dan Oh's shoe and walked away without helping her up.

"Jin Mi was right. We couldn't predict the story anymore."

She sighed when she saw Dan Oh quickly wearing her shoe and ran after Haru.

'What will happen to the story now?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 2.2K 33
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION "Princess, I'm not really a playboy. I has a reasons why I be like this."- Jungkook. "Really? Then why you lied to me...
213K 7K 39
I love Min Yoongi. He loves Cherry. Cherry is me. How confusing is that? My first Fanfiction :) Enjoy reading! ? = To Be Edited begin: july 2016 fini...
190K 8.1K 35
Life just has those bittersweet moments. || it is a sope story the first few chapters may seem like it's not but it's just part of the story I began...
133K 5.7K 31
❝It was like an accident that was meant to happen.❞ ❝Accidentally Perfect?❞ ❝Something like that.❞ ❌TRIGGER WARNING❌ COMPLETED - 2/23/18