three: magnolia

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
she who waited for spring
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━she who waited for spring━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Hana quietly sat alone inside the music room with Secret in her hand. She just finished reading the incomplete manhwa again and ignored the sharp, stabbing pain in her chest everytime there was a scene between her, Do Hwa, and the main female character, Yeo Joo Da.

'I should have listened to Jinmichae.'

She clutched the manhwa tightly in her hand before sighing deeply. She stood up and walked towards the window to calm herself down.

Just as she was about to take a deep breath, she heard a flip of a page. Recognizing she was about to enter a stage, she groaned softly and closed her eyes.

page flipping...

"Hana!"

Stage Hana quickly opened her eyes to find that she was still standing by the window inside the music room. She looked outside and saw Do Hwa waving happily at her. She noticed he was carrying his violin with him.

Her heart fluttered seeing him. Whether it was actually her stage self or shadow self, she didn't know. All she knew that she has feelings for him.

"Do Hwa..." she softly mumbled his name while smiling before giving him a light wave in greeting.

Hana ignored the sound of a book closing and the sharp, stabbing pain in her chest as the stage ended.

She was happy. Even though it was just for a moment, she was happy she got to see Do Hwa's bright smile. It was like this rare moments that she looked forward throughout the manhwa, despite the consequences.

🌸🌸🌸

A stage just ended as Hana walked out of the principal's office. She was just tasked to look after the new student, Secret's main female character, Yeo Joo Da, who will be arriving tomorrow.

"The story's beginning...." she mumbled and sighed heavily.

She walked through the empty school hallways and sat by the window sill while gazing outside the school's garden. She smiled when she saw plum blossom trees in full bloom, beside it cherry blossoms following suit.

"Plum blossoms emerge first before cherry blossoms. Spring has indeed arrived."

A strong gust of wind blew towards the plum blossom and cherry blossom trees, light pink petals carried by the wind danced lightly towards the unaware Hana, who was busy looking at Dan Oh, who just arrived at school as if she was the main female lead, to notice the sound of a page flipping and was about to be in another stage.