seven: calla lily

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
them who were beautiful inside and out

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

Since Hana revealed to Jinmichae that she knew about the comic world and Trumpet Creeper, she has been coming more frequently to see and talk to him. Reminiscing their happy memories while avoiding the sad ones. However, she hasn't talked to him about her own personal past before Trumpet Creeper.

Jinmichae revealed to her that after she was brought to the hospital by Do Hwa, Dan Oh pressured him to tell her about what they saw at the school's skywalk and told her the truth that they were in the comic world and they were, in fact, comic characters. That he, Dan Oh and Hana were the only ones known to be aware in Secret.

She noticed Jinmichae was more attentive towards her. He was always worrying, bombering her with questions as soon as she walked through the cafeteria doors.

Hana heard the flip of a page and sighed as she looked at Jinmichae, who just smiled at her and waved goodbye.

page flipping...

Stage Hana sat in front of a blank canvas inside the art room. She looked around and saw her classmates goofing around. Someone gently tapped her shoulder to get her attention, she looked beside her and saw Do Hwa close to her with his bright smile.

"Hana."

Her heart fluttered, she didn't know if it was because of their close proximity or how he smiled at her. She was sure that whatever she was feeling for him was real.

'That damn writer surely know how to make such cringy scenes for the characters.'

With a blush on her face, Hana smiled back at Do Hwa before looking at the front when she noticed their art teacher walking in and completely unaware how Do Hwa's eyes and smile lingered on her before looking at their teacher.

"Miss Siu Hana, please come to the front. You are our model for the day."

Hana smiled as she stood up from her seat and walked towards the high chair in the middle of the room before sitting on it. All her eyes on her as a spotlight shined on her that she could only see. Another spotlight has shined and it was on Do Hwa. She glanced at him and saw he was still smiling at her.

"Listen up everyone! Depending on where you're sitting, Hana will look a little different to all of you. It all depends on the angle, the direction of light, and how you feel about the model."