Stall me

By peachy2219

One can only ever dream of doing something that changes there life for good. The light at the end of the tunn... More

Intro
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapted 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Authors note

Chapter 36.

42 4 3
By peachy2219

Emerson's POV.

I try to adjust my eyes to the darkness of the room, trying to make out little things to see if I could find a way out.

I was beside myself. I was alone, Luke used me, and my dad

No, Zach.

That man was not my father

Zach basically had me kidnapped. And wanted me to do a job for him.

Which i would never, EVER do.

My wrists were almost raw from the way I was tied, and my arms were sore. My feet were tied together to the bottoms of the chair, and my back ached. I was in more physical pain then I have honestly ever experienced.

And that's saying a lot.

Kade would hurt me, but that pain wasn't continued over hours at a time, and when I got shot, I honestly didn't feel it, my body had gone into shock.

But this, this was just pure torture.

Sitting here, I can't help but think of Brendon. What he must be doing right now.

Was he worried about me?

Was he looking for me?

Did he think I left him and just doesn't care to acknowledge that I'm gone?

That last thought terrifies me. If no one cares enough to search for me, I'm going to die here.

A very miserable way to go, if you ask me.

I had no idea how long I've been here, could be an hour, could be days, the darkness and the restraint against my body left me without a clue.

Before I knew it, I'm blinded by a light flashing on. The door begins to open, and I'm met with a person in a black ski mask. They walked towards me, there eyes pierced my own.

The eyes, they looked so familiar.

"Hello Emerson, nice to see you again."

Spencer.

He takes off his mask, and I am sadly met with my expectation. Spencer looked different, but I knew it was him.

His face has become skinner, thin in the cheeks. His eyes sunken in. I couldn't help but notice the cuts in his chin, and the bruises under his eyes.

"You look surprised," he smirks, "I would be too, if I were you pretty girl."

He comes to me, wiping his hands on his jeans before running his fingers along my jaw. Whipping my head away, he begins to laugh.

"Don't like me huh?"

I refused to look him in the eyes, keeping my head down, I see his feet begin to walk away from me, looking as if he's going back to the door, I lift my head up to see him opening the door and letting Zach in the room.

"So," Zach's voice boomed, "have you decided to listen to your father yet?"

"She's a fighter like you, sir." Spencer laughs.

"What can I say, it's the best thing I have to offer."

"Fuck you." I whisper.

I look up and see Zach turned my way, Spencer at his side like a dog, waiting for a bone.

"She definitely isn't the girl I remember, sir, she used to be a little bitch." Spencer agonizes.

I grind my teeth, the burning feeling filled my chest, I felt my face becoming hot.

"Does that make you mad?" Zach asks, walking towards me and grabbing my face.

I spit on him.

Zach wipes his face, glaring at me doing so, he brings his face right back down to my own, grabbing me with his dirty fingers.

"You," he bellows, "you are just like your mother, you make me want to kill you anytime  you piss me off."

"At least I'm nothing like you." I growl.

Suddenly, the room goes dark. Zach stands quickly, walking towards the door, he looks out into the hall way, red lights flicked on.

"What the fuck is going on?" Spencer yells.

"I'll be back." Zach mutters, exiting the room.

Spencer walks over to me, slapping me hard in the face as he crouches down.

"What the fuck did you do?"

I shake my head "what do you mean?"

He slaps me again.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO EMERSON."

I was so confused, and my cheek stung.

"Don't slap her again." Came Luke's voice, he stood in the doorway, legs crossed and his shoulder resting.

"Or what, Hemmings ?"

"Trust me, you'll be sorry." He sneers.

Spencer laughs. "And what are you going to do about, huh? I should tell Zach you're questioning my authority, he will have your mom dead in seconds."

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Luke snips, throwing his hands up in the air.

Spencer walks over to him, throwing Luke up against the door frame, he pulls his gun out and puts it to his temple.

"Who's going to do something about it, you obviously can't, and no one else is here to help you out, are they?"

BOOM.

I close my eyes, not wanting to look at what mess was probably ahead of me. I began to sob. I hear footsteps approaching me, my heart beat fast as to what was about to happen.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shout, eyes still closed, a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders, then soon cupped my face.

"Emerson."

Oh god

Could it be?

"Brendon?"

Slowly opening my eyes, I'm met with Brendons face. He was cut up a bit. I look over his shoulder and feel slight relief when I realize Luke was still alive.

Spencer had been shot.

"I'm here baby, I'm here." Brendon smiles, "let's get you out of this shit."

He kisses my lips before going behind me, I hear the sound of a switch blade as he starts to pull on my hands, the rope that was once so tight starts to become loose as he begins to cut.

"Fucking hell," I hear him mutter, "we are going to get you fixed, don't worry."

Once my hands are finally free, I bring them to my chest, rubbing so gently on my wrists as they burned. Brendon comes back to my view, reaching down to my legs and cutting the rope off there.

"How did you find me?" I ask, Brendon looks up, pointing with his head to Luke.

"He let us know."

I look at Luke, he stayed at the door, probably on lookout, and lifted the side of his mouth.

"I'm sorry I got you in this situation in the first place, it's just-"

"Luke," I stop him, "I understand, thank you for letting them know."

He nods his head, before turning back to the door.

"How long have I been here?"

"It's been two days," Brendon responds, "we tried to get you the night we found out, but Calum is a fucking idiot with directions, so we got lost."

I feel my legs become free, I try to stand, but my body couldn't handle the weight, I feel myself tumble down.

"Fuck!" I yell, Brendon catches me before I land on my ass, helping me up, he tries to pick me up, but I deny.

"I need to build my strength up, we have to get out of here."

"I can carry you em, now come on."

As I'm picked up bridal style, Luke motions for us to come to the door, Brendon steps over Spencer's dead body and he looks down the hallway, I never got to see the inside of this place, it was like a warehouse.

"Nicole is in the car," Brendon whispers, walking slowly to not make noise, "the boys all had to get the security that held the place up, so hopefully they all will meet at the spot I told them too."

"I'm so tired Brendon." I sigh. My body was physically exhausted, I haven't had food or water in two days, and i was in so much pain.

"I know baby, we will get you out of here, you are safe now." He smiles.

"Now Brendon, I don't know what you think you're doing."

Zach.

Luke and Brendon flip around, Zach is facing us down the long hallway, gun pointed in our direction. Luke points his own, which makes Zach laugh.

"Oh boys," Zach chuckles, "you all are so pathetic and useless."

Zach whistles, the loud sound echoes through the hallway.

Calum, Michael, and Dallon all enter into the hallway, they carry a body that was beaten and bloody.

It was Ashton.

"NO!" I shout, I wanted to cry, but with the lack of water in my body, nothing was coming out of my eyes, so my body just muffled sobs that wanted to dart out.

"Unfortunately, he's still alive," Zach smirks, "but if you want him to continue to live, I will need my Emerson back."

"Let them go!" Brendon shouts.

"Silly boy, fallen for another girl after Sarah huh?"

Brendons body becomes stiff at the name.

"Would be a shame if I just killed you all."

"Take me." I say.

Brendon whips his head down, looking at me with tears almost escaping his beautiful brown eyes.

"Emerson-"

"I want you all to live," I whisper, choking back my sobs, "please, get out, and go."

I grab the back of his head, pulling him in for a kiss. He kisses me back hard, fingers wrapped tightly around my body, he refused to let go.

"If you're staying, then I am too." He whispered.

"That makes my plan even better." Zach laughs.

"Boys," Brendon looks towards them, "go, leave and don't come back."

They all stared For a moment, Luke looked the most shocked, none of them moved.

"NOW!" Brendon shouts.

They all start to shuffle there feet towards us, walking quickly our way, Ashton's eyes land on mine as we were both being carried.

"Em," he whispers.

"I love you Ash." I smile. "You're my best friend."

Calum and the boys all nod at us before they walk out. I wish Brendon had gone with them.

"I'm not leaving you alone to do what you need to do." Brendon whispers to me, walking forward towards Zach.

"You should've gone."

"I love you too much Emerson." He says. I felt my stomach drop at those words.

The man who would never love again, the man who everyone in the world thought was a jackass who would never get his shit together, and the man who lost his wife to Zach

Found love and life again.

"I love you too."

"Alright little love birds," Zach interrupts, "time to see what I have planned for you now, isn't it?"

With that, Brendon and I follow behind Zach's footsteps, walking further and further away from the exit we were so close coming out of.

One way in and one way out, and we were stuck inside.

God, help us please.

"Set her down there." Zach snips, pointing to a chair that sat next to the door. Brendon slowly puts me down, crouching down beside me once I was sitting.

"What do you want from us?" I ask.

Zach chuckles, "it's not what I want from him, it's what I want you to do."

I held my breath.

"You're gonna kill him."

Both of our eyes go wide, we turn to look at each other.

"I'm not killing Brendon!" I shout.

"It's either him, or you." Zach growls.

"Emerson," Brendon sighs, "just do it, please, get out of here once I'm dead, run and don't look back."

"I'm not shooting you!" I shout. My body began to tremble.

"Times ticking." Zach says, pointing to his watch. He sucks in a deep breath before pulling out his gun.

"Baby, I have done my time with life, I'll be okay, you will go on and live. Do it before it's too late."

I couldn't shoot him, I couldn't shoot the man I loved. I refused.

I shook my head. Making Zach's face glow red.

"Fine, if you won't," Zach cocks the gun, "then I will."

Before I knew what I was doing, I feel my body leap up as the gun was shot.

I caught the bullet before it hit him.

"NO!"

Everything turned to black.

All my pain was gone.

I suddenly felt

Peace.

Authors note:

Hi! Sorry I've been so busy these past couple of days it's been hectic, but I finally got around to editing this chapter for you guys so it can be posted!

Next chapter will be here tomorrow night or Tuesday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 4.7K 50
What happens when the members of Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, and My Chemical Romance get stranded on a deserted island in the middle of nowher...
739 32 18
Everyone knows about Panic! At The Disco, right? Well there's Brendon Urie, the fun and carefree man you will ever meet. Then there's Alyssa and Kath...
191K 6.9K 30
~BOOK 1 OF THE BRENDON URIE/ PANIC! AT THE DISCO TRILOGY~ As the sister of Ryan Ross, the guitarist of the famous pop punk band Panic! At The Disco f...
2.7K 160 59
What happens when 4 famous girls with successful careers decides to give a second chance to their lost dream of becoming a band.. will the world acce...