My Mysterious Billionaire ✓

By thedesididi

Amayra Williams was another common medico with a lifetime goal of making her late mother's dreams come true... More

Author's Note
1. The Alluring Stranger
2. I have to get... what?
3. The Talk
4. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
5. Left her
6. Asshole
7. Friends?
8. Xander
9. PTSD
10. Choice
11. In Sickness and in Health
12. Samples
13. Mia?
Chapter 12: Date
Chapter 13: Emotional Havoc
Chapter 14: Truth Unfolds
Chapter 15: Betrayal
Chapter 16: Papa Smith
Chapter 17: Family Reunion
Chapter 18: Insecure
Chapter 19: Grandma
Chapter 20: Jasmine
Chapter 21: First Kiss
Chapter 22: College!
Chapter 23: Marry me, again?
Chapter 24: Xander's First Time
Chapter 25: Pleasure
Chapter 26: Accident
Chapter 27: Kiara
Chapter 28: A complete family
Epilogue

Introduction

21.9K 341 3
By thedesididi

~Glance~

"I don't want you or your annoying ass anywhere near me Amayra! Why can't you just listen to me and leave?!" Alexander roared at her.

As much as she wanted to give him his space, she was scared. Scared of the decisions he might take in his rage and uncertain consciousness.

"Do as you wish Xander. Just know that I am not leaving you anytime soon." She declared with finality in his tone.

At 3 in the morning, the protagonists stood glaring each other. Both drenched in sweat and water. Both scared for their companions. He couldn't let her destroy her life trying to help him out of the darkness. She was nowhere ready to leave him in his self-compossed darkness.

After all, they vowed to hold hands till death does them apart.

A e s t h e t i c s •

Alexander Simon Smith

I was drowning in the darkness my fate created for me. That's when a stubborn soul decided to lend me a luminous hand. She, my love, was my very own 'little dove'.

Amayra Alexandra Williams

He was pushed into my arms as a blessing in disguise, making me realise the self potential nobody else could. He, my love, was my 'mysterious billionaire'.

Couple Aesthetic•

She rescued me.
He completed me.

Cover Designed By: FAiTHDESiGNS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 271K 69
"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too in front of him? My my someone is trying...
1.2M 30.2K 25
Alexander Ferguson is a wealthy businessman, but unfortunately for him he was arranged to marry Georgia Wood, who is known for always being stuck up...
9.8K 459 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
30.3K 1.8K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...