Spam book And One-Shots

By arachnegxth

a book where I put all of my nonsense and my lovely one-shots! More

๐‘๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ__________________
Spot The difference!
Simpsons attractiveness
!Simp Post!
sumthing
The Simpsons Iceberg
shitty meme
Explanation
Astoria & Bianca in Gacha Club!
The Simpsons; Springfield Dome Endings
I hate myself for laughing at this
South Park Tier list Attractiveness
Characters I simped for
๐Ž๐ง๐ž-๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ____________________
"Do I like him back?"
"Why Can't I forget?"
"Hey I think it's time for you to stop,"
"Of course we will,"
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ_______________________
Questions for your Ocs! (Simpsons Edition)
Questions for your Ocs p.t 2 (Simpsons Edition)
Questions for your Ocs p.t 3 (Simpsons Edition)
Questions for Your Ocs P.T 4 (Simpsons Edition)
Questions for Pandora
๐€๐ซ๐ญ_______________________
Zane Fanart
๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ _________
Unpopular Opinon #1
Unpopular Opinion #2
Unpopular Opinion #3

"His Weird Friend"

32 2 0
By arachnegxth

This story takes place in the year 1966 Astoria is 16 and Bianca is 15.

Astoria × Bianca [platonic]

"My dad is acting weird.."

"Huh? Why do you mean by that?" Asked the redhead as she looked up at her friend who had a scowl on her face.

"You heard me!" She seethed.

"My father is acting all nice and sweet towards some guy that's exactly 34 years younger than him, its not like he is his son or anything" ranted Astoria.

"He repeatedly told me that he doesn't need friends blah blah he works better alone blah blah whatever that crap means," Exclaimed a frustrated Astoria.

"Well maybe he trying to he nice to him since he's a veteran," suggested the redhead.

"Ugh..." Astoria facepalmed.

"You're so sweet Bianca but navie as well... that guy isn't even a veteran! Just cause he's gonna get drafted to the war thats currently happening doesn't mean he is one," Astoria exclaimed.

"Well he is gonna be one soon don't you think," added Bianca as she flicked a ball of lint on her sweater.

"If he ever makes it alive after that stupid war," sighed Astoria whom was playing with one of the strands of her hair.

Bianca chuckled and smiled as she looked her Best friend.

"Oh why you!" Bianca giggled as Astoria bursted into guffaws.

Tneir happy moment was interrupted when Astoria's stomach growled.

"Ah....I really need something to eat..." Groaned Astoria as she clutched her abdominal area.

"Why don't you go to the kitchen and grab a quick snack?" Advised Bianca.

"I would if it wasn't for his 'friend'!" Astoria impatiently spat as paced around the room.

"Well we could always leave this place and go to a nearby diner...we don't have to," Bianca commented on the problem as she was always the one who found the solution.

Astoria smirked.

"I love your idea Biancs,"

"Biancs? So is that my nickname?" Questioned Bianca.

"Yes, yes it is," Smiled Astoria.

Astoria walked out of her bedroom and downstairs with Bianca by her side, she prayed for dear god that her father was outside with his friend or in the living room, anywhere but not the dining area.

Astoria groaned in frustration as she saw her father in the dining room loudly laughing with his so called 'friend'.

Astoria grabbed Bianca's wrist and motioned her to stay quiet as the two passed the dining room.

Mr. Weiss noticed the two near the doorway and smirked.
He wasn't gonna let Astoria go that easy.

"Oh it's about time you left your room Astoria," He announced so loudly Astoria swears China might've heard his loud voice.

"Oh great he noticed us," sighed Astoria as she facepalmed.

"Now don't be impolite my daughter, why don't you join us for a cup of tea,"

Astoria groaned as she knew the consequences that awaited her if she were to disobey her father.

"And you in the blue why don't you join us?" Bianca stood up and pointed towards herself.

"You mean me Mr. Weiss?"

"Yes you, now get here," he ordered as he pointed to a chair near his proximity.

Bianca sat near Astoria and gave her a look.

Astoria rolled her eyes and looked at her father.

"Astoria I haven't properly told you about my friend yet, he knows about you as I have tolded him,"

Astoria glanced at his friend.
Who had soft brown hair dark eyes and looked around to be 19? Or maybe 22?

"Oh your father told me about you so much, you seem like a really good daughter yet you could have some improve by what I'm hearing," he commented as a smiled played on his lips.

Astoria chuckled nervously and thanked him it felt so weird she barely knew him yet he knew a lot about her.
This made her feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh sorry I haven't said my name yet how rude of me, I'm S-"

"Sorry father but I don't want to know your weird friend's name," stated Astoria interrupting him.

"Weird?" The brunette questioned with a bewildered expression.

"Astoria how could you? This young man was being nice to you!"
"How could you be so impolite? You should be ashamed of yourself," spat Mr. Weiss.

"Sorry father I was so rude to a man I barely know yet he knows soo much about me!" Astoria sarcastically stated.

"Well maybe you could have gotten to know him if only you stayed quiet like a woman should!" He revolted.

"Hey sir I think your daughter has a point here..."

"Slience! Imbecile" yelled Mr. Weiss.
Which caused the younger man to flinch which made Astoria feel some pity towards him.

"You aren't even nice to him dad!" Shouted Astroia.

"I could be impolite to whoever I want as this is my house! Now Astoria go to your room now!"

"No I won't," Astoria shook her head.

"What do you mean no?" Mr. Weiss squinted his eyes in disappointment.

" I'm going out with Bianca I don't know when I mighy be back,"

"Uh-what no! You're getting back here this instant!" Yelled Mr. Weiss.

Astoria walked out of the dining room depsite his hurtful words. Bianca got up to follow Bianca and apologised to Mr. Weiss in the process.

"I don't get why he gets so pissed," sighed Astoria as Bianca slammed the door.

"Because maybe thats how he's ..just rude," sighed Bianca.

"I just wished I don't know how but someway he turned nice again," Astoria ranted on the verge of tears.

"I felt like I don't have anyone in this world Biancs," sighed Astoria.

"What do you mean?" Inquired Bianca.

"It's just ever since my mom died my life turned into hell, my dad blamed me for her death, my sister loves me but she's never home always at a sleepover," sighed Astoria as she felt a single tear drop down her face.

"Shit and now I'm crying,"

"Well you're wrong Astoria,"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Asked Astoria.

"You heard me? You are wrong!"

"How?" Astoria inquired.

"You're not alone silly, you have me your best friend," Bianca gushed.

"Of course you're here...with me by my side,"

"Always," smiled Bianca.

Astoria chuckled as she wiped her tears and laughed.

Bianca flew into a fit of boisterous laughter.

Their happy moment was ruined as Bianca's stomach growled signalling them that they should hurry up and eat something.

"Man, I'm straving lets just go and eat something before it gets dark, today is a school night right?"

"Yeah lets go,"

Astoria smiled as felt in peace knowing that she had someone who had her back.

Her thoughts started to wonder as what might happen once she got back home the amount of brusies she might receive but eh who cares all she wants to do is enjoy this happy moment with her before it ends.

Sorry this was cringe I just don't know what to do with life anyways hopefully you enjoyed and have a great day!
Also I might do a backstory why Mr. Weiss is being friends with Skinner :p
Until next time my friends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.4K 31
Even a cannibal with an ugly appearance can marry a beautiful wife. All series of sadistic and Erotic fairytales is inside this book. warning! if y...
342K 7.5K 92
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
80.3K 6.2K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
43.2K 3.1K 19
๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ , ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  . "๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜...