Second Marriage of a Wealthy...

By Kessho_Yuki

Author: 橘子舟 Original Title: 豪门老男人的二婚男妻 This book is also known as "Sweet Doting Second Marriage". Meng Yang d... More

CHAPTER1
CHAPTER2
CHAPTER3
CHAPTER4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER10
CHAPTER11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER14
CHAPTER15
CHAPTER16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER21
CHAPTER22
CHAPTER23
CHAPTER24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER26
CHAPTER27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER29
CHAPTER30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70

CHAPTER 65

1.7K 72 1
By Kessho_Yuki

Telling Wu Feng and the others to leave first without waiting for him, Meng Yang went with the assistant to the courtyard where the President entertained Korch and the others.

After Meng Yang sat down, Korch couldn't wait to ask: "The medicines you gave Su Di the last time, are there any left? I have a patient with a situation similar to Su Di, who is also a victim of a car accident. He got psychological shadows from the trauma, so he always has nightmares making him not able to sleep. He feels scared whenever he sees a car. I tried the medicine you made on him and the effect is not bad. I've used up all of it, but the treatment needs to continue. I want to ask if I could buy some again."

Those aromatherapy medicines Meng Yang gave to Su Di the last time, Xiao Ke paid and bought all of them. However, after seeing the effects of these aromatherapy medicines and their amazing effects, Korch wanted to buy the leftovers that were not used up from Xiao Ke. Xiao Ke initially didn't want to sell it; but considering the fact that if he refused, it would be difficult for him to ask Korch afterwards, he sold them to him.

Korch took these medicines back and gave them to another patient who also had nightmares after a car accident. After learning the method to use it from Meng Yang, he then combined it with his psychotherapy. Although the effect was very good, he still needed to continue treatment. This was why he wanted to buy more medicinal aromatherapy from Meng Yang.

After thinking for a while, Meng Yang replied, "I am afraid that the same aromatherapy medicine cannot be made in such a short time. After all, the spices I used for it are hard to get."

Korch immediately gave an alternative: "Maybe I can help find the spices you need, money is not a problem."

"Come, come, come*, the food is ready, eat first, then you can talk about other things in detail when you are full." President winked at Lin Songtai as he greeted Korch.

"Meng Yang, you still have classes in the afternoon. Let's go back to school first." Lin Songtai said to Meng Yang.

Meng Yang froze for a moment before replying: "Okay."

Seeing Meng Yang getting up and leaving, Korch was stunned for a moment. He didn't understand why Meng Yang left suddenly before he finished his words. The President continued to greet him to eat, saying they could talk in detail after eating.

Although seeing a psychiatrist in Eastern countries is not as common as in Western countries, gradually people started to pay attention to it. They all felt making aromatherapy the principal method of psychotherapy in Eastern countries would be more conducive to the development of aromatherapy. However, for psychology, they still had a lot to learn. Since Korch wanted to seek Meng Yang, then this was an excellent opportunity to take advantage of.

So one month later, Meng Yang went abroad to study as a representative of the branch.

In the room of Luo Xiu's private jet, Meng Yang laid sideways on the big bed, looking at his son, who now was over a hundred days old, like a chubby little worm, lying on the bed on his stomach wanting to look up. After getting tired, he rolled over, turned his head to look at Meng Yang with his big watery eyes.

Meng Yang couldn't resist the look in his eyes the most. Moving to hold him in his arms, he gently stroked his back before saying, "Happy now? Who was crying so sadly just now?"

Two hours ago, after the plane took off, the child cried loudly as he was very uncomfortable because of the air pressure. Since he was born, he hadn't cried so loudly for so long. Because of this, Meng Yang felt distressed, so he kept holding him and coaxing him.

Sitting up with the baby in his arms, Meng Yang leaned against the small round window. Pointing outside, he spoke, "Look, baby, there are so many marshmallows outside. We are swimming in marshmallows. Look, are they pretty?"

Luo Xiu pushed the door and walked in. After closing the door, he took off his shoes going straight to bed. Sitting behind Meng Yang, Luo Xiu hugged him, then kissed the child's chubby face.

Neither of them spoke. Turning his body around, he raised his head to kiss Luo Xiu. Only after a while did the two separate. Afterwards, Meng Yang found the child had looked up at them with his big round eyes, making him feel a little embarrassed in his heart.

"What are you looking at me for?" With a blush, Meng Yang looked at the child, "Do you want me to kiss you too?"

Pouting, Meng Yang kissed the child's tender red lips, then spoke with a triumphant smile: "Your first kiss is now gone, haha, let's see how you'll explain to the person you like in the future."

Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang's childish happy appearance and felt extremely stable and happy in his heart.

Since their child was still a small meat dumpling, he could do all kinds of intimate behaviours to him, like kissing his little face, taking a bath with him, rubbing his body and doing exercises, and sleeping with him in his arms. As when he grows up a little bit, he won't be able to do this after a few years of age, so Meng Yang cherished this short time very much.

When it was time to take a nap, the three of them only wore underwear. Meng Yang had his back to Luo Xiu while being held in his arms. The two of them covered themselves with a thin quilt, while their child slept in front of Meng Yang inside a small blanket.

........................................................................................................................

After the family of three arrived, they rested for a day in the villa in the city. Then they started their own busy lives, just as they were still in their home country, whoever found it more convenient took their child with them to look after him.

The Aromatherapy Branch and Korch had reached an agreement about Meng Yang studying with him. And Korch will also arrange for some students of his to study aromatherapy at the Aromatherapy Branch. They tentatively set the time at one month, and later on, they would negotiate the number of students for the next study.

The aromatherapy medicine Meng Yang prepared for Su Di would be mass-produced after adjusting the formula. As for the need of going to the Food and Drug Administration for filing, finding an agent to produce the medicine in a pharmaceutical factory, Meng Yang didn't have to worry about these troublesome and trivial things, since Luo Xiu would naturally have his people do it. Meng Yang directly gave the formula to Luo Xiu, and all the various contracts were signed by Luo Xiu on his behalf. One of Luo Xiu's best friends was an owner of a pharmaceutical factory that has been operating for many years, so it was natural to be assured of cooperation. Speaking of the pharmaceutical factories, Meng Yang remembered how the main business of the Cheng family now was pharmaceutical factories.

There were various psychological and mental problems, while the causes also varied. Nowadays, there were so many patients, whose mentality had collapsed by scaring themselves after getting to know they had some kind of disease that was difficult to cure. Even if there was still hope they could cure it, as many people feared their own death, their condition got worse. This was why many people consulted psychiatrists because of illnesses.

When Meng Yang followed Korch to the hospital, he met Xu Minhua unexpectedly. Xu Minhua was also surprised to see Meng Yang. Meng Yang was planning to leave directly, but Xu Minhua stopped him saying she wanted to have a chat with him. After some consideration, Meng Yang agreed, since he also had something to say to Xu Minhua. However since there was no time today, the two agreed to meet the next day.

Standing outside the ward, Meng Yang looked inside through the small glass window on the door. Inside was a high-level single ward decorated like a bedroom. Although the person sitting on the bed looked haggard, he still looked gentle and elegant. Xu Minhua sat on the side of the bed talking to him. As far as Meng Yang knew, this man was a university professor, with great understanding. Not only did Xu Minhua have a hot temper, but also had a strong desire to control. In the past few years, because of his persuasion, the tension between Luo Xiu and Xu Minhua had eased a lot. It's just that a person's true nature was hard to change, so Xu Minhua finally made Luo Xiu completely chilled, making him sever his relationship with her.

The next day, Meng Yang and Xu Minhua met in a coffee shop.

Drinking a sip of coffee, Xu Minhua asked, "How is the child?"

"Pretty good, he eats, sleeps, very sturdy*." Meng Yang looked at Xu Minhua, "I heard you don't seem to be living very well lately. Your lover is seriously ill again. So you have started selling your house."

Treatment costs of Xu Minhua's lover were very high. Since Luo Xiu said he would not give her a penny, he did just as he said.

"It's not bad, but it's really not as good as before." Xu Minhua answered.

"Do you regret it? But regretting is useless. Luo Xiu will not reconcile with you." Meng Yang stated, "If you could have cared about and understood Luo Xiu at least a little bit, it wouldn't have come to become the result you have now."

"Do you think I don't care about Luo Xiu?" Xu Minhua looked at Meng Yang: "I am his mother. How would I not care about him?"

"I'm not talking about Xihan and Nuan concern, nor the concern about wanting to know how much money he made and where he spent it." Looking at her,  Meng Yang continued, "I'm talking about truly understanding and respecting him. Did you know he has a recurring headache? He almost drove down the mountain because of a headache, did you know?"

Xu Minhua's hand trembled slightly. Folding her arms, she spoke, "From the time I forced him to marry Cheng Fangfei, he's been very indifferent to me and won't take the initiative to tell me anything about him."

Meng Yang sneered with anger then looked at Xu Minhua before speaking: "Luo Xiu has always tried his best to understand and respect you. After his father passed away, you got yourself a lover. Even then, he thought it would be nice for you to have someone to accompany you through the rest of your life. He respected and understood your choice, spent money to support you and your lover. The only reason you think he is indifferent to you is because you never really tried to understand him. All you ever wanted from him was to just be the obedient son you can control."

Taking a deep breath, Xu Minhua turned to look at the street outside.

"How many people in this world can have a life like you?" Meng Yang continued, "When you were a child, you had parents who doted on you. When you were young, your husband pampered you, on top of that, there was no mother-in-law, and your father-in-law died early. After getting older, there was another capable son who was filial to you. For most of your life, it was all smooth sailing for you. You haven't ever had to feel any bitterness of life, never had to consider problems from the perspective of others. I know you must have had the idea of doing things for the sake of Luo Xiu, but what you thought was good for him was something from your own point of view, rather than his."

Xu Minhua had never been taught such a lesson in such a way before. Yet, she remained silent, as she did not come to quarrel with Meng Yang today. Plus, she indeed had nothing to refute about his words, anyway.

"As the first group of women in the new era, they educated you in new thoughts and morals. You enjoy the freedom of love and marriage, but demand your son to follow feudal morals. Such double standards, is it because of your inner selfishness? Or is it because of your self-righteousness and arbitrariness?"

Closing her eyes, Xu Minhua did not answer Meng Yang's words. Instead, she took out a wooden box from her bag and pushed it in front of Meng Yang before saying, "This is a gift for the child. Luo Xiu's father gave it to me. For me, this was the most precious and meaningful gift I got. You can keep it for the child for the time being."

Meng Yang glanced at the wooden box with a long lock on it, key hanging on the edge of the lock.

Standing up, Xu Minhua looked at Meng Yang once again, "It's for the child, not for you. Don't throw it away. When the kid grows up, let him decide if he doesn't want it."

Xu Minhua put on her sunglasses, then rushed out of the cafe.

Putting his hand on the box, Meng Yang thought of opening it to take a look. Then again, he decided not to. Since it was for the child, he should let him open it himself when he grew up. Since Xu Minhua herself said to let the child decide, it seemed she finally at least understood that much. In Meng Yang's perspective, that was considered an improvement.

In such a short time, it was absolutely impossible for Luo Xiu to reconcile with Xu Minhua, and Meng Yang would do nothing to reconcile them either. He only came to meet Xu Minhua today, just to teach Xu Minhua a lesson. So he could tell her about things that Luo Xiu would not speak about. It was Xu Minhua who did the heartbreaking thing, and it was Luo Xiu who was hurt. He would not make Luo Xiu forgive, since he could not fix the problem who was Xu Minhua.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...